{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

And if forgive I have nausea but they are bearable for now and nothing to vomit and hopefully continue like this :)

Melina's profile photo
Melina
02/15/2018 6:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hahaha, if the truth is that what I am also noticing is that since I spent a tad when correcting a hypo goes to 200 or 230 without eating or drinking it but well, I have the freestyle since it left in noviceFrom 2014 and it is the best I have done in life, the best inverted money.Now I bought the bluon that makes freestyle readings every 5 minutes and sends them to the phone and so I see the trends all day, I also have an alarm at night that wakes me up if it passes from 140 or low of 70.
Next week (I will be in week 8) I have endocrine to see how such hemoglobin and TSH, I suppose that for the next (week 10) they will send me more analysis, I do not know .... the good of my hospital isthat endocrine passes consultation in todology so the visits of the endo and gine are combined.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/16/2018 11:08 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello, I am Marina, I have type 1 diabetes for16 years I have a 3 -year -old girl, I want to get pregnant again, I have had two abortion of 6 and 7 weeks.Because of all that he gave me anxiety and lack of control in my controls, hemoglobin has uploaded to 7.2 from 6.5 in short, I am now trying to lower it.Greetings for all

marinita's profile photo
marinita
02/18/2018 2:20 a.m.

Good morning!@Marinita 7.2 % of we have quite well given the circumstances, as soon as you put you very quickly, you will see it.I hope you are lucky with the next one and give us good news shortly.
Today I have some nausea that I find fatal, and I join that I sleep horrible at night and I am having a regular one, I do not know if someone has happened to him that from 8 weeks the nausea worsens or it is something punctual...
Greetings to all!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
02/19/2018 10:53 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello girls !!I have finally managed to have the hem at 6.5%, but now the high prolactin has come out and the gynecologist has sent me Parlodel to get pregnancy because it can be the cause of infertility. Someone has taken it?How does it work?

Estereta's profile photo
Estereta
02/19/2018 8:16 p.m.

Hello girls!How are you all?

@Marinita How does that hemo go, do you get it down?Are you trying to stay now?Or you will wait to have 6%...

@Sereta I can't contemplate you with that question because I don't have a pajolera idea .... I guess if the gynecologist has sent it to you will not be harmful ...

@Melina How do you carry it?What happens to the Freestyle Finish it?I advise it to you even if you have to pay it because it is a brutal difference of tranquility, then when they finance it, because better for everyone but for now ... I prefer to take care of my fingers a bit ...

@Olda, are you looking for pregnancy?Or you are making the bomb first ... the truth is that it is a learning process but then it is worth it, I refused for years and with a view to pregnancy I put it on, now I am delighted with it, if I had tocorrect at 4 in the morning with a puncture I die :))

@Heidi, how are you carrying it?You are already many weeks?You will be with the resolution of insulin to the top I imagine.

Here to see if we reactivate the thread that you want to share experiences since few people will understand our situation: D
I am now on week 10+3, tomorrow I go to the endocrine to give me the results of the analytics, which in this case has been quite complete, to look at many things, I hope that all the markers are fine because it worries me a little.For March 21 they echo the 12th week, where I imagine that they will look at the nucal transludence, which also has me worried about now.
For the rest, I am from the hypoglycemia to the crown, the previous two weeks I woke up 2 and 3 times at night to drink a juice.In the middle of sudden, downturn, juice, downturn, juice and so, I am from the juice to the bun.
I do not know when to say it at work, the truth is that it brings me a little head, I work in a chemical laboratory and in a way I worry a little about the issue of solvents and others, in addition I can control what I do,But that others work safely is already another song, in short ... I believe that depending on how tomorrow's analysis we will see .....
On the other hand is that the situation is peliagudBut I'm afraid it will be complicated.My partner is supposed to run out of the contract in April and if they wanted to renew it, they would have to make it indefinite, we think that it will not happen, in fact they do not even retain it ..... total that I do not know,I suppose that the sooner I announce it because the more possibilities there is that they renew it, but if it turns out that the baby is wrong because I do not know ... I am made a mess ...

Well, I feel the pain that I have put you, I have only 20 pages to finish reading the whole thread, haha
Tell me how do you carry it girls

A BESOO

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/06/2018 1:12 p.m.

@"Marinita" encouragement !!Surely you soon have it, and abortions, it is something that is spoken little but often happens, and in most cases it ends in successful pregnancy, especially an anxious, which are bad counselors and companions !!

@"Erpla" The work is unpredictable, think of the best for you, what you want and with what you are going to be more comfortable, if you work with chemicals I suppose you will have an early low with 100% of the salary, ask inYour mutual, is a papermaker, but hey.

I am already 31 weeks, and yes, with the resolution of insulin to the top, every two days I upload the ratio and I cannot avoid peaks, I despair!The endocrine continues to tell me that I am going well, but those peaks up brings me head, and the waiting times, and I reduce HC, but some impossible to dodge them ...

When I was little like you @"erpla" I also had hypos, although not so many the truth, it gave me one at night, or some in the morning and already, in the afternoon almost never, you still have insulin, both basal andFast, I was very lowered by the insulin needs for the week you are, I went from clicking 17 from Lantus to 10, and then going back (25 I am now).

By the way, I hear that some pregnant women have used the freestyle, I used it at the beginning and I put another one that I have removed now, and they give me some terrible differences, not the peaks, if not in the stable times, minimal measures me 30-40 below, but it has come to measure up to 60 below it is supposed to be stable, I have spent an entire afternoon in "lo" in the free, while my glucometer gave me 90-100-110, incredible ...The endocrine that pregnant has to give me 15-20 below, but that small difference has never given me!

Greetings and encouragement to all !!!

Heidi's profile photo
Heidi
03/06/2018 1:30 p.m.

@Heidi, Freestyle is not doing badly ... what I have noticed is that I give me a lot more allergy the adhesive since I am pregnant so I have to get a dressing below.What I do is that I insert it 24 hours before activating it and I try to activate it in glycemic stability (although the latter is difficult because eating 5 times a day ...)
My problem with the hypos is that when I go to the endocrine I get the basal little, I am with a bomb and I was putting about 17 u/day and now 14, but of course, I already modify every day depending on the hypos of the hypos of the hypos of thePrevious day ... I find it difficultI say that I modify every day they tell me that I have to let two day pass, feet I can't live, hahaha in the end I have lowered them to Cholón to 0.75 and it seems that it is better, at least I sleep my 5 h followed.During the day it gives me a little more because I have room to correct but at night it bursts me.

The thing about your climbs from what I have read is the logical and normal, they all say that while they run quickThe concern of being high nobody takes away ... a lot of you and you will tell me because I go later :))

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/06/2018 2:03 p.m.

Girls we make a WhatsApp group and so we talk better !!I would like to have support for future diabetic moms that you think

marinita's profile photo
marinita
03/06/2018 3:07 p.m.

Hello girls

Well, I have sincerely been fatal.Constant vomiting acidity nausea Uff did not lift head.Now I am 7 + 5 and today is one of my best days and I hope that from now on.

I also have another surprise and also that everything has been natural.I carry two twins !!!Imagine my surprise.And if I have descents without stopping but as I go to Bolis, the novorapid is well going down a lot is the slow lighting especially that of the Maňana that I only put 1 unit.Ufff finally wishing to spend the first quarter and see my kids.On the 23rd I have analytics and on April 4 the Eco Ains.As soon as I spend money on Freestyle I can't afford it
Before I thought about it but now that two come.More my child of 5 are numerous family.

Anyway I will tell you.

A hug

Melina's profile photo
Melina
03/07/2018 12:07 p.m.

My mother @melina twins !!! what crack !!

I begin to find a better tong now (I'm 10+4) and I hope that from now on every day a little better.I did the analytics last week and today they have given me results but of triple screening nothing, until 21 in the echo nothing at all.For now I know that it is positive and that I have not spent toxoplasmosis so to freeze everything.At least they have echoed me, and it is already seen without the need for it to be vaginal, what a mother head of mine !!And there my heart beating, because I so happy, although I thought they would tell me some of the genetic risks but hey, we will have to wait.I get super long you are waiting ...

I have been wrong with the nausea but without vomiting, I do not want to imagine if you vomit, the hypoglycemia that you have to have, and to overcome them puff, I hope they do not give you many, I started in week 8 soPending because these last two week for me have been hell.

The truth is that you get very little Levemir, are you type 1?Or type 2..With as little as you get on, I don't think you suffer so many hypos ... It was at night what brought me head.

Well tell us.

By the way @Marinita is that the Wassap group does not seem bad, but I think we help people like us if we talk here in the forum, I do not know ... I have been reading the thread and experiences of theGirls have been super good ... if we make a group of Wassap this stop ... I don't know, I would like to serve someone who is serving me, I don't know if I explain myself .....

A huge kiss to all!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/07/2018 1:55 p.m.

Good afternoon!!!.

I from 25+3, I started writing in the forum in April, because I was pregnant; but being 8 weeks I lost it .......
In this new pregnancy I have been very useful to make it public (the fear of a new abortion has been terrible), but there is no longer the one to stop it !!

Luckily my pregnancy is being goodiiiism: no nausea, few hypoglycemia ....... enchanted (to see if in the third quarter everything does not come to me).

Regarding the controls, I am with Frestyle (I have been using since June 2016) and Bolis: Novorapid and Levemir.
The last Glyc (last week) is 5.3.Before pregnancy I had it in 5.6;But with this range they ask us (maximum 140 an hour after eating) it is normal for this cinema !!!

What overwhelms me is when there is some paranormal event and shoots me, understanding to shoot at 140, but not exceed the 200.

I encourage you all to enjoy your pregnancy.
It is considered risk pregnancy, it is true, but by caution.
I go to the endocrine every 15 days, echo and gine every 6 weeks and analytics every 2 months.
The good thing is that in Hospi they have it very organized and they give me all the appointments for the same day, followed, so I do not lack work too much.
The visits with the endocrine, I have asked to be the first, so I only delay 15 minutes when I start my days those days.

Besazos for all, and to see if those crazy hypoglycemia are quickly passed !!!!!!!

Ervy's profile photo
Ervy
03/07/2018 4:15 p.m.

Hello girls I am looking for it ya!It will be a false negative I am a little worried

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
03/07/2018 9:11 p.m.

Hello
I adapt to the bomb, there are days of everything, but at least I can already say that I have seen days of graphics completely in green, something inpensable 2 months ago.
As the doctor said the other day, you begin to see the light.

Olda's profile photo
Olda
03/07/2018 10:32 p.m.

@Angelaruiz Be sure to do the test with the first urine in the morning because if the pregnancy is very recent it can give you negative.Let's see if there is luck !!

@Olda surely you adapt very quickly, is it a joy, when are you doing the next hemoglobin analysis?

@Avy What a long time, I have not dropped from 5.7% you have to be doing a good job the truth!

They are also seeing me every 15 days, and as the endocrine passes consultation along with the gynecologist, because every time I go they make me an echo: D last Wednesday was already through the gut instead of vaginal and it is seenA good xD head

Well girls who have a very good weekend!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/09/2018 2:21 p.m.

Hello girls

Ufff I remain fatal as envy to pregnancies without nausea vomiting and tiredness because I am having a horrible.You do not know the low time I have and without leaving home.To the Maňanas somewhat better but the afternoons vomiting arcades nausea salivation ainss I am 8 + 1 and it is becoming eternal to reach 2 trimester.

I take it as I can as I can as little and by force it is horrible.

As for my twins I hope they are well because on the 13th I have a surprise that there are 2 and 23 analytics and then on April 5 I will see them in the echo of the 12. Please girlLiving at each other soon.A kiss to all that you have great.

Melina's profile photo
Melina
03/10/2018 10:18 a.m.

A girl question when you have become pregnant the first days of conception have you noticed mismatches in your controls?I have been two hours for two days, I have 400 very large climb and I do not understand why

marinita's profile photo
marinita
03/10/2018 1:49 p.m.

And about the Washap group around here you can be active as it is true that by Washap because if we have an urgent doubt because the answer is faster and more venephic for my part if someone is encouraged tells me privately and we do the group

marinita's profile photo
marinita
03/10/2018 2:24 p.m.

@Melina I feel a lot of the vomiting!Hopefully in two weeks a lot improvements.Much encouragement that I know is done long !!

@Marinita I When I stayed enough insulin resistance, I had to climb basal and I thought I was going to come to my rule because the week before the rule also increases insulin resistance.What I also noticed were pain -like pains but a little more acute .... Let's see if you are lucky and have given in the nail !!!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
03/11/2018 10:28 a.m.

Good afternoon girls,

Today my first day (I do not know if to say very high) for the moment I have not vomited and I have eaten for the first time in month and almost a half a normal meal.

I am now 9 + 4 and eager that I still have no longer vomiting.I have noticed that today because it was a day that I did not have to correct with quickly every hour and a half because I could not lower it from 170. With this I mean that it is normal since vomiting the food does not process the process and I stay in descents or withA great sugar.Now if I'm going to continue this way I will have to increase the fast and slow dose after eating.

@erpla good the truth that if it has been and I hope it remits even if perhaps mornings it has a bad day but I dream that this is already hit because it has been the worst.I have been diabetic since the age of 20 and I am 40. Slowly the truth is the first time in many years that in the morning I only put 1 unit of afternoon 9 and at night 16 (Levemir).Fast (Novorapid) I am in 9 morning in 12 food and dinner 10. I don't know if being two doses they go down a lot for that and has part of the vomiting as well.
@Marinita I When I stayed the same I had to increase the dose of insulin a barbarity especially the rapid did not go down from 200 and did not know what happened until I did the test and it was.I hope you are.You already tell us.

I assume that my hemo (I have analytics on Friday) I suppose that there will be 6.5 to 5.9 with the calculations that I did and by the average of the machine, perhaps 5.8 but we will see this month the descentThey are still the "agenda" in addition to losing the sensitivity to them especially if I am lying on the couch or finding out and this morning has been brutal 130 after having breakfast at 15 minutes to 39 and that was eating somethingjust in case brutal.
I also have nocturnal dances but this is because I have to take a hydrate contribution before bed and sometimes I fall asleep in the exhaustion of the vomiter and the evil being and when I remember are already 3 in the morning and the descent is alreadyover there.That is a mistake that you will always put the glass of milk on the bedside table :).He has given me Lecha with Colacao (without clear sugar) since something else the organism did not leave me.

He wanted to be the first day of the rest of the happiness of pregnancy :)

Today I also have the symptom of uterus stretching I have amazing pressure down as if they were stretching it to the beast.I suppose that being two and second pregnancy because I will notice it more.You already tell me.

Well let's see if from now on if I find myself better, I write more and wishing that I arrive on April 5 to make me the echo of the 12 weeks and that they are both well hopefully !!!

A hug to all.

Melina's profile photo
Melina
03/20/2018 7:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.