{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Good morning,

After much trying, and not getting it, because in theory I have SOP and ability to ovulate null, I have stayed at the doors of starting a hormone treatment to induce ovulation and make me an artificial insemination.I am pregnant and curiously, we have achieved it alone.SURPRISE!!ha ha

Well I am very very little, weeks, and the risk of losing it is huge, I know ... I have not given me recommendations of any kind, what to eat, what not to eat, whether I should or should not exercise.They have only given me the scale of sugar levels that I must have before and after meals.

I have the high levels, lately, is that normal?Isn't it very soon to notice uploads?Anyone who can advise me and who is going through the same?I am very happy but at the same time it was scared.

I am type 1, controlled so far, with a glyc 6.4
A Besaco

SOFIASTEFANIDIS's profile photo
SOFIASTEFANIDIS
03/30/2017 11:22 a.m.

@"SOFIASTEFANIDIS" Congratulations!See us how the pregnancy is going !!!Now to take care of the controls and little more, like any pregnant woman.A Besin

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
04/27/2017 12:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Vetaes" THANK YOU.Precisely yesterday, I had my first echo, I went to a private although social security I guess will catch me by band and look at me with magnifying glass.Well, it turns out that everything is going great, we could see his heartbeat and all those things ... very happy ... I didn't believe it ... Haha I have also had a review today with the educator (diabetes) and also well... I have to adjust a tad but as a rule I am carrying good controls.

If someone else is here with the same tesitures as me and wants to share info ... I will be grateful.

A Besaco

SOFIASTEFANIDIS
04/27/2017 5:21 p.m.

Hello good!!!.After a year in treatment, at the third (insemination) was the defeated. 5 weeks pregnant (of a nap). My last hemo, in January, it was 6 but according to the free now I am now in 5.7, so phenomenal!!
I have no appointment until next week. Everything remains exactly the same, some inexplicable peaks (no more than 200) and some hypo, for not adjusting rations and insulin well.
I'll tell you how everything goes.
@"Sofiastefanidis", I think we are the only pregnant women at the moment, but surely the rest of compis help us.

Ervy's profile photo
Ervy
04/27/2017 8 p.m.

@"Ervy", what were the inseminations?I just started, yesterday I started with Puregon.
Congratulations!!!!Now to enjoy pregnancy and see if soon I join ...: x x

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
05/21/2017 10 p.m.

Hello girls, how are you going?@"Vetaes" I am at the doors to start treatment and came alone.It was a small miracle.Surely, the double line comes out in the test !!that ILU.@"Ervy" What good, how much are you already?I am almost 12 weeks ... and I am very good: without discomfort or anything.My glyc is 6.1% my happy endo.Do you think I'm very high?: x thousand kisses

SOFIASTEFANIDIS
05/22/2017 11:15 a.m.

Hello!!!Well, nothing, about two weeks before going to the endo to see how my hemo is going, because I have learned today that I will be a mom !!Double test, positivazo !!3 months ago I had a little altilla and my endo told me to do everything possible to lower it !!I have an app where I put all my daily controls and for the moment in these months I have had a couple of peaks and I changed insulin, from Tresiba to Toujeo, otherwise great, the Hemo according to the application would have it at 6.5 butclear!The thing has advanced before going to endo!I will be very little but I was so looking like!Let's see how the others are going ???From what they told me, the first months is normal, uploads, tends to subor a little, so you have to adjust more insulin!A kiss to all !!!

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
05/26/2017 4:58 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

@"SOFIASTEFANIDIS" @"ervy" Hello girls !!How do you carry pregnancy?Today I called the hospital to inform them of the news and they have advanced the appointment with the endo, so this week I get blood to see the results of the hemo!Kisses!!

patri_caracol
05/29/2017 2:02 p.m.

Hello @"patri_caracol" congratulations !!!I got a lot, I mean the fast insulin I have tripled almost and slowly: from 17 to 30. But everything under control.That Guay will tell us how much you are.Take care of yourself!

SOFIASTEFANIDIS
05/29/2017 2:14 p.m.

Hello everyone!I am Sara, I am 29 years old and I am a diabetic since the 13th. We have been controlling a lot to lower hemoglobin and give me the OK to get pregnant.From what I have read, the fear I have seems to be normal ... but I have to be sincere ... I am quite overwhelmed.I have always had quite high glycosylated ... Since we were able to be potatoes I have managed to download from 9 to 7.2 (in April 2017).My endocrine says that I have to get to 6.5 ... but I see it very difficult because, at first, I went down a lot suddenly, but now it seems that I have stagnated and I can't get off more ... the treatment is with Lantus andHumalog 200, and I have the free free style for greater control ... the problem is that I do not get a straight line ... as soon as I upload to 170-180 as low to 40 ...
I return to the endocrine on August 30 and I am like crazy because I give me the OK to try ... but I don't know how all this is going ... Even if I am below 6.5 I will have to wait to keep it a few months beforeto try?And, in the case of being below 7 without reaching 6.5 ... we are considering telling the endocrine that we still want to try ... but I could read your experiences ... the truth that I try to inform me, but everything is very formal and I get terror what I read (always on reliable pages, that with this internet you already know ...) and there is nothing like listening to the peer group ...
You are !!

I feel the parraph ... but I needed to vent a little !!Thank you!!

SaraJim's profile photo
SaraJim
06/16/2017 12:30 a.m.

sofiastefanidis said:
hello @"patri_caracol" congratulations !!!I got a lot, I mean the fast insulin I have tripled almost and slowly: from 17 to 30. But everything under control.That Guay will tell us how much you are.Take care of yourself!
Helloaa !!Well, here I still 7 weeks almost 8. I went to the endo and I lowered the hem from 7.5 to 6.1 !!Of course, demand of insulin to the fullest !!I have tripled the fast!My mother the joy he gave me was incredible !!I had a couple of visits to the doctor because as a result of pregnancy he gave me a urine infection last week and I had that Tomsr Monurol, and after that ... the yellow tongue ... I lowered my defenses and I amWith a rinse syrup.Otherwise very well !!Tomorrow I go to a nurse who carries pregnancies at the health center and apart in the hospital, they will take pregnancy on both places!Many kisses !!How are you going?

patri_caracol
06/19/2017 12:39 p.m.

@"Sarajim" Hello beautiful!I went to the endo in March and I had it at 7.5 ... my endo told me to go down to 7 or less than 7 and that I did not recommend getting pregnant, but of course I left the pills, I changed threeiba to Toujeo andI struggled to the fullest to lower my levels, weigh the food and finally, controls and more controls.I understand that hemo after a blood test is the average of about 2 or 3 months and I knew he was doing well ... even so our baby came and at that time I lowered to 6.1% based onMuch effort!I went to endo on Friday two weeks ago and surprised my endo hehe so everything in progress for pregnancy !!Some bad, tell your endo to change the insulin, because I was going very badly with threeiba and since I am with Toujeo I am very happy !!Also ask the pump that in these cases is also effective !!Good luck beautiful !!

patri_caracol
06/19/2017 12:46 p.m.

Hello @"patri_caracol" !!Congratulations on pregnancy !!I am with the strict diet (I try to weigh everything), going to run, and controlling me with the free style ... I've been like that a year, and at first I went down very fast ... but as I said in the previous comment, now nowI am stagnant ... I say, the endocrine says that I have to go down to 6.5 ... but I have read on the page of the Madrid Diabetes Association that is recommended to be below 7 ... and I want, but it gives meFear ... I'm going to make an appointment with diabetes educator, to look at the profiles that I have and what we can do more ... and that reassured me a bit!hahahaha .... and to see what the endocrine tells me in September when I go ...
You see telling us how pregnancy !!

SaraJim's profile photo
SaraJim
06/19/2017 9:33 p.m.

I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 3 years ago ... I was 39 years old ... and the truth is that it was a shock ... I grabbed the bull by the horns and decided that I was not going to be able to me ... I didYears that I did not take means to prevent pregnancy because I thought I would have some infertility problem that I never looked at ... Imagine my surprise when a year, which was already beginning to understand a bit of what this was going, I stay pregnant!My glycling at 7.4 and I said: now at 40 and diabetics ???I didn't understand anything ... anyway, after shock I have to tell you that I have never been happier, the pregnancy was phenomenal, with hypothyroidism and having to take for circulation because the uterine arteries were like that .. (rather bythe age) and with controls because it is high risk .... but I lived it with great happiness, I have a beautiful son ..
Regarding the fears ... my experience was that I realized that I came what came from problems with the child I felt that I already loved him, that he was going to take care of him and try to do my best for him and in fact although they recommended someTry more rejected ... I was going to have it and point.
And I had it and I am immensely happy ... and I am not going to tell you there was no problem but yes today there are no ...
Living day to day, fear only serves not to let us grow or live.
And that each person makes their own decisions and all are respectable and equally good.

Joyce's profile photo
Joyce
06/27/2017 12:06 a.m.

@"Joyce" I'm glad that everything has come out phenomenal !!@"Sarajim" At the moment we are doing well !!I have 20 thousand blood tests and a lotpa "what ... in the first month the demand for quickly I tripled it and now I have lowered several points because last night I went further, a 39 downturn hit me and I didn't realize it. I told you .. I had dinner at the22:00 A grilled chicken breast, 20 grams of bread, tomatoThe 00:30 a downturn of 39 ... my husband and I was cold ... I immediateThis morning at 9:30 to 90 ... Do you know if the demand for insulin varies according to the months of pregnancy?with pregnancy ??A kiss !!@"SOFIASTEFANIDIS"

patri_caracol
06/27/2017 10:32 a.m.

Hello Patri, the insulin needs vary ... in women without diabetes, night hypoglycemia is also typical, I remember that the midwife told it in a talk ... D I remember that the endo told me that being at 70 was notNothing crazy in pregnant women ... at the end of the pregnancy I used more lantus and faster ... encourageSo don't blame yourself when you get out of control..relajate and enjoy all the new sensations

Joyce's profile photo
Joyce
06/27/2017 11:50 a.m.

Hello girls!@"Joyce" Thanks for your experience!I love reading that pregnancies are going or have gone well and that you have beautiful babies !!@"Patri_Caracol" I'm glad you are doing well!From experience I cannot tell you, but because of what I have understood and I have read in the forum, the demand for insulin is changing ... so do not scare yourself, that you already know that stress is not good for us either, and enjoy pregnancy to pregnancystop!!By the way, now that you catch you more recent ... a doubt (of the 1500 that I have, hehehe) ... How long does the first appointment with the gyne-endocrine take ... Once you communicate that you are pregnant?I already told you the problem that with my glycosilada and my first -time fears ... and if I stay pregnant with her high ... I do not want to spend much time without control ... Ais Girls!Thank you for enduring me so much!

SaraJim's profile photo
SaraJim
07/05/2017 10:20 p.m.

natalie said:
Well I have 8 weeks and I am suffering with which and goes down and down.
But I am using the glucometer about 8 times a day and adding insulin or not depending on the results, I stress a little with that thing that the gynecologist says that it is high risk does not sound good, but in short with God and taking great careWell, I hope so.
What news you have .......

Noah4211's profile photo
Noah4211
07/06/2017 12:40 a.m.

Hi Natalia, I'm 8 weeks TB and I have enough drops, I have a hard time climbing and then I am a little and it is hard for me to go down.How is it going to you?

Noah4211's profile photo
Noah4211
07/06/2017 12:42 a.m.

@"Sarajim" @"Noah4211" @"Sofiastefanidis" Hello girls !!How are those pregnancies.I have had these weeks this a bit abandoned that with work and doctors barely have a while.Well, Sara, in March I told my endo that I went for Baby and gathered me for early June, with what I was already pregnant and the appointments were coming alone.A few days later I had an appointment with my headmail, which referred me to the midwife of the health center for the three months tests, after that, in June to the endocrine again, more blood tests, and untilWhen I have turned two and a half months of pregnancy, he quotes with high risk that is linked to the endocrine of July (these last two look at you at least in my area the same day because they are linked) and well, yesterday I went to the test and echoof the 3 months and my peanut is great!At the moment, I have hit an abrupt change from the last month to this, since the demand for insulin is now very low.If before I click 7 quickly to eat, now I am getting 3 ... and without counting on the nights that I have been quickly because they give me many hypoglycemia.At the moment I am calm without getting quickly at night because the toujeo covers me the insulin needs, in fact I already tell you, even taking quickly for dinner I have been raising these days.My endo told me that it is normal, that I would not worry and that if I was still very low to lower the toujeo.
Anyway, for now we control insulins and meals and my little one goes great.Many kisses to all :)

patri_caracol
07/21/2017 8:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.