{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Fuck the daughters of .... They did the same in an analytical one spent a child and the mother tells her is that she is diabetic and step and behind it and they made me wait ....,.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/02/2012 10:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is amazing what you tell, ethical.It is to put a complaint to those typajas for lack of respect.I have had low again before going to get blood and took a juice, and when they asked me if I was fasting because I told them yes, of course I had not had breakfast!Wow, I don't think the result of the analytics varies a lot.And when I put on the influenza A vaccine, the nurse on duty as I gave me the "condolences" for having diabetes, you are so amazed that you do not react.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/02/2012 5:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello, how are you going ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/03/2012 9:23 a.m.

Hello everyone!
Jo, go people around ... it is really that it is to put a complaint.They always let me pass.My doctor tells me to go early and say that I am a diabetic.Sometimes I have mid -morning, but I say it and they spend without problems.For the gyted it does not influence being fasting or not, so I do get up low breakfast and in peace, but for other types of tests it does.

The fertile days we discussed the other day, in addition to having approx.Fertile (the one in place on the 14th being regular), a friend told me that it is better to have day -day relationships not within that week so that the sperm will be recovered '.I am testing it this month because it agreed that they gave me a green light on Friday and this is my fertile week in theory.Let's see if there is luck.Now the bad is you know if yes or if not until the end of the month.But well, patience ... I don't think it's common to give the first in the target.

Tica, how are you?
How are the others in the search?
Pachu, more animated?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/03/2012 10:31 a.m.

Hello everyone!Yes, they say that it is better to do it every 2 days to recover.I have to lower my rule on Wednesday 11 If I tell 32 days of cycle, so I still have a week, we will see what happens.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/03/2012 11:30 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls !!!
Well I am more aware, but tomorrow I have to go see what the girl's girl tells me, I don't know when they will give it to me or put it on ... I don't know, I tell you tomorrow.
The truth is that you give me quite envy talking about fertile days and all that, I have not lowered my rule last month, that is that I am very irregular, I do not think I am pregnant because when they told me that if we had tried, butAs they told me no ... I already made a couple of week I did a test and gave negative, I did not think it was false ... but well now to see when they give me free via, but I think these two weeks I have ithad so bad that sure that hemo has uploaded me ... Anyway ...
Well girls I'm going to bed ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/03/2012 7:05 p.m.

Helloaaaaa
Tica, how strong it seems to me that you have, is to make a complaint.I still have nothing similar to me, or comments outside if about diabetes, but it happened to me.
Pachu, to see what they tell you about the bomb, you tell us
From the adoptions I have agreed that a mother of a eider class child is from China and her diabetic mother since the age of 10, I will ask her.
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/04/2012 1:02 a.m.

Hello!!!
Here we are ... not very fine in glycemia issues, but I could not continue with so much hypoglycemia.I still do not see any 160 in the glucometer but I do not get so "perfect" to the meals.Before I arrived below 70, now about 90 ... but I spent the whole day with juices and without being able to concentrate on work and physically I was wrong.In addition that horrible hunger I had that it was because of the subject of sugar, now I find myself better, the bad than being 20-30 higher is easier than after eating up up to 150-160, I will talk to the endocrine next weekI'm going.I was also getting fat 1kg per week, now as the same as before becoming pregnant and without being hungry throughout the day ... I think I have even lost a little the last week ... It is that I had an average of 5 hypoglycemiaA day ... (nothing serious, 55 as little ... but it was a dizziness confirmed)

Anabeg, if you can ask your friend about adoption ... My sister was looking at it about 5 years ago and I think they had changed the requirements recently.One of the requirements was to have no more than x (I do not remember) of body mass index.Diabetes put it in the same group as AIDS and schizophrenia (very absurd)

Alg and Sugared, I am not the most indicated to talk about the subject, but I recommend that you enjoy and do not look much at the calendar.It must be very important to be relaxed and those things ... my sister (the one who wanted to adopt a chinita) was with fertility treatment two years, in principle the "cultpa" was from her husband, but since she did not keep the treatments with the treatments.They looked at her and I don't know that she had to operate it was "impossible" that he will get pregnant.They went on a trip before the operation.The day before the operation (as he had stained very little in the last "rule") a pregnancy test was still left at home in case ... Luckily it was done;) has a beautiful3 -year -old boy now.They say that if you are stressed the body perceives that signal as it is not a good time to become pregnant ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/04/2012 3:34 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!
Pachu, encouragement, you will tell us how the theme is going.

Tica, I believe that those controls you comment are very very good and perhaps better that you are a little quieter than not with so many hypos, right?

I am not stressed at the moment.It's the first month so I'm quite calm.But looking at the days is inevitable hahaha if you are not ovulating you can't stay.I take it as a clear enjoyment, but I try to have relationships in those days.Not as an obligation.

I have a question.I ask Aerobic and the question is whether it is dangerous to do it without knowing if I am pregnant.I know that when you are advanced it is not recommended by the jumps and others, but at first, when you do not know, can there be risk?
And another thing, I'm doing laser hair removal, does anyone do it?Is it better to avoid it from the beginning?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/04/2012 4:51 a.m.

Sugars, before pregnancy he went to run every week 4 days.And I kept running as long as I didn't know, yes, I learned that I was on Wednesday and Sunday of the week I went to run and found myself fatal, so I didn't get out again.Then I related it ...: D I think the body is extremely ready and with "listening" is enough ...
The laser hair removal was also doing it, I had the next session in June, but it is not advisable to do it if you are pregnant, they say that it has not been shown to be bad, but it has not been shown that it does not affect ...Try that the next sessions are the next 2 weeks to have the rule, you make sure you have no problems ... but I would not stop doing things until you are pregnant.I return with my sister's theme, since her son was born, she tries to get pregnant and she has not done for 3 years, according to what things (for example, laser hair removal), because she does not know if in 2 months she will be pregnant ... you have to liveThe day day: D

And looking at the calendar, surely it is inevitable, in my case it was funny, because the month that was pregnant we only spent a week together, so I did the same calendar or not (in fact the week did not coincide with the fertile days)... When I supposed I had to come my rule I get a mobile application to carry an "agenda" with the latest rules, fertile days ... (I looked very good).I do not use the application, so I got the same application, but with the weeks of pregnancy :)) :)) The truth is that we were very happy, but I would have liked to wait a few months, at least to live togetherAgain, but you have to accept things as they come ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/04/2012 5:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

The truth is that I do not think it is common to give the first as you Jijiji what I do not understand is that you are supposedly 'not fertile' in the week.I guess it will be because that month for whatever your ovule was receptive those days.Anyway, who knows.
Yes, you are right, better continue doing the same as always for the moment.I also don't want to obsess.After the odyssey to lower the hem I feel like being calm and take it easy.
And now you don't play sports?Swimming is recommended, right?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/04/2012 10:22 a.m.

Hello girls
Aix how many memories reading you ... hehehe
Tica you don't know how lucky it is ... that without thinking you stay ... the first was like that, and the third did not have the fertile days so that month I did not expect anything and that joy ... but the second .. but the second ....dios .... I went crazy ... come the fertile days and nothing ... It seemed that every different ovular month .... hahaha ... the obsession is a bad counselor, so I suggest well echo ...enjoy and that's it !!
The hypos in the first quarter is almost impossible not to have, I go with the third it was with the least I had, but that is the natural tendency.First trimester down of insulin needs and from 5 month, approx, come to rise insulin ... to amazing levels .... so calm that everything is going well.
I encourage, and enjoy that stage, it is beautiful .... what a shame that will not be repeated !!ha ha ha
A kiss to all

Van's profile photo
Van
07/04/2012 1:06 p.m.

Ahhh
The sport, if swimming is great.
And I went to the gym until twelve days before I had Aaron, yes, I change my habits.Always towards toning, spining ... and as soon as I find out on the tape and static bicycle ... without problem
And ocn dario, 5 months dse excursion through the Landas me Casque 42 km !!
The pregnancy of Saulha has been super -harvest, because with the two bestiolillas ahead ... I started having 4 months!So I didn't even walk!
It will come well, do sports, but as Tica says listening to the body
Kisses

Van's profile photo
Van
07/04/2012 1:09 p.m.

Thank you very much they go for telling your experience!(That when you wrote the other message I didn't tell you anything. It is that sometimes you enter and if there are many to read one you leave)
At the moment I have no maternal instinct, I hope I get out if I stay haha ​​I guess that's why I obsess.Although as a very fixed afternoon that happens to me, I am very neuras.You already dressed it with the hemo, I was obsessed with the socks around the world hahaha
And you three less!My mother ... I don't have time hahaha
And how did you wear pregnancies?
What worries me most is combining work (stress), with pregnancy and good control ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/04/2012 1:23 p.m.

At the moment, I think, I am not obsessed with becoming pregnant although I carry it inside and I do not realize, like stress.Of course, what obsesses me is good control in pregnancy and I can't help it.In this I know that I have to relax!
They go, was it easy in the third quarter to increase the dose of insulin?
And then surely everything comes out but ... what about we give the head!:))

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/04/2012 5:43 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Girls, you are around, what has to be, my Hoye have taught the bomb and I have to return the next Friday but I do not have what if they have told me is that .... I have 7.2 !!!!!0.2 has lowered me in 15 days !!!!I have been told that this is very good ... Let's see how ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/04/2012 7:47 p.m.

How good Pachu see results after the effort you are doing, within nothing you are below 7.
Alg, I understand you perfectly, I try not to obsess myself, but when I see a 160, I am looking at the clock all the time to do another analysis and minimal I try to wait 30 minutes ...
Sugars, the truth is that I have stopped doing sports, I have neither had nausea or very large symptoms but I have been two months that all I wanted was to sleep.Until Monday I was at work 10 hours and the truth is that I got home and the only thing I wanted was to throw myself to the couch.Now with summer schedule I will start swimming or something, the bad that as I carry the continuous sensor, although it can be wet, it is a roll because it takes off a little and with the expensive one that is ... but it takes off it lasts to 3weeks.On vacation I suppose we will go swimming, without making great bourds, but something yes :)

They go, if you care, tell us a little how insulin needs were varying.In my case the week 8-9 was when I least needed, now I start the 12th week and I have already had to climb the basal at night (although I continue with less insulin than before becoming pregnant).In the second trimester the needs go up or are the same?

tica's profile photo
tica
07/05/2012 3:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

They go, explains a bit that we are desired: P

Pachu, how good!Look, I was in 7.2 in February.You'll see how you get nothing if you continue.
Tica, a 160 is so bad?What is the maximum, 140?or 120?
To me, when he went to preconception they told me that the ideal controls are between 70 and 100 before eating and up to 120 later (for pregnant women and pre) ... but that is practically impossible to maintain ...

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/05/2012 4:42 a.m.

Hello girls !!!!
The Roche's bomb has already sent me, now to struggle with her to see how she still does not let me put it ...
How long did you get to learn the operation ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/06/2012 6:53 a.m.

How well Pachu !!!Inside you enter the Fire Club.

In my case we were two sessions reviewing the issue of carbohydrates and they put it ... the truth is that I was the Indian bunny.It was the first bomb they put in the hospital and we learned a bit, nurses, doctor and patient :) and the test went well.

After the pump if I had to have a lot of times to regulate the basal, but it was "simple."Do not overwhelm at the beginning for having to take her every day on top.The few times that I have returned to the bolis I have felt a mixture of freedom/fear.Fear because I don't know how I did to regulate the bowling, freedom because you haven't "nothing" on top ... I had a hard time looking in the naked mirror and always seeing the pump dressing, it's like I always had to remember "you are a diabetic"But you'll see how it compensates for plenty of.Do they lend you a continuous meter to regulate the base?An advantage that you are going to find is the theme of the hypos, if you see that the sugar is going down, you disconnect the pump half hour and hypo solved.

Today I begin my 12 week, what illusion, one more week and surpassed the first quarter.I want the echo of 17 ... on Wednesday I have endocrine, but without analytical.

Sugared, I don't know if a 160 is very bad, I don't believe it because diabetics that diagnose gestational diabetes stick weeks with uncontrolled glycemia.But now when I have a mini-Iper I am fatal.Yesterday I was with some friends, a horrible thirst, tired ... I did not wear the Dexcom and I had done an analysis an hour before and was 85, but I had had a rare digestion.I made another and was 170 (substitute).I was like when I put me 400 before !!!Seriously, it's easy to get used to good

tica's profile photo
tica
07/06/2012 7:42 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.