{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

It's true!I now notice that effect.As if you were 400 being at 180 ...
How good, right?They say that the first quarter is one of the worst and then you can enjoy pregnancy.Do you already have a belly?
Good luck pachu with the bomb, you'll tell
A kiss to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/06/2012 9:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Pachu, you'll see how you learn quickly, you'll be happy!
Tica, already overcoming the first quarter, how time passes!You are right with the symptoms of the hyper.The other day at 2 hours of having eaten I was 170 and I put one quickly, because at 2 hours I became again and 180, when other days I go down the lantus, things that happen without explanation and at that timeI felt as if I had & GT; 250, when you are thirst, that rare feeling in the eyes as dry, ... difficult to explain.Good signal, right?That our controls improve and the body warns us with 180 !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/06/2012 10:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Helloaaaaaaaa,
Sugared, when I was pregnant with Eider because I stayed in February and Aerobic, I continued doing it until June, but in a very soft plan, we are going towards almost anything, just an appearance, hehehe
Pachu, how well I have lowered a little, and you already have the bomb, you will see how everything improves
Alg, with 170 do you correct yourself?I correct myself from 200.
They go, when you can tell your experiences, we are wanting to know
Tica, already overcome the first quarter, that well, I'm glad everything goes well.Yesterday I saw the diabetic girl that her adopted child (China) goes to Eider class, I saw her by chance, she is diabetic since the age of 25, she has 46, she has a biological girl and told me that her pregnancy very well, no problem, I encourage myCarrying good control and with the endocrine report, we are delighted with her child from China, brought it 3 years ago.He told me that if you want your email and you talk, it is that when I told him that a diabetics could not adopt he stayed: Shock :: Shock:
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/07/2012 5:24 p.m.

Hello!!!
I am depression :( I do not know if it is the right place to vent, but I am even the noses of the diabetes- "stress-Embarazo" sure that part of my state because of the hormones of pregnancy, but I have spent a weekendhorrible.They like to dinner "well" sit in a restaurant and start asking everything and always for me it is an ordeal to know how many carbohydrates I am getting, with pregnancy I completely see a 300 at two hours of eating (The maximum I have been to 210 in three months and I already put on black)., because I think of me, but I'm sorry ... it's what is in the coming months, I'm not striving all week to shit it on one night).The "boys" seemed good, but there is a girlfriend who is "special."We get along, because we never argued with her :) In fact it makes us even funny, but it is very special with the food (and with everything) and you have to go to she wants and ask for what she wants.So at 7 in the afternoon they told us that we went down to dinner at the center, because this girl did not want to come home.My boy, who is excessively friendly to people does not know how to say no, and seems very bad to participate to the others of our problems, so the only solution was to have dinner out there, that nothing happens for a day ....But if I am doing this effort (I suppose you will be the ones who fted back to me) I do not think it is so serious or explain the situation or not go to dinner and then go to take something ... Diabetes does not preferred to do anything, but now things have changed ...
I have fattest, very misunderstood by my partner, it is not that I expect to thank me for taking care of myself, it is "my obligation" because I have diabetes and because I am pregnant, but some support ... instead of making me see that II am behaving like a little girl with a tantch to do something that I do not feel like ... (in the end he explained what was happening, they felt bad, but did not "allow them to" come home, and after dinner we went out there withThey, I took "nothing" and the others was with their little girls and their cubatas, but I prefer that to stress for a sugar rise)

What has saddled me the most has been the release I have felt when I have taken it to the train station, a week to take care of myself as I feel like explanations or feel controlled by anyone :( (because a lot of dinner there, but as I see me at home to drink cocacola or coffee or take something sweet, I am asking me what I am doing ... what I want!)

I hope your weekend have been quieter !!!Surely tomorrow I am already in a better humor: D
A kiss to all

tica's profile photo
tica
07/08/2012 11:25 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Ethics ... the motivation you have right now for self -care you can't miss it.
Motivation is stronger than "depression" ... always.

You have a goal ... you are fighting (with David's help) ... you're motivated ... and you're getting it.
And your partner, perhaps, has momentarily forgotten all this process in which you are ... so it is convenient to let it know and remember it from time to time: D with joy.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/08/2012 11:37 a.m.

Tica, is that men can be very unconscious, so we have children: D

A joke to be encouraged: a lady in the psychiatrist's couch:
- Ummm, to solve this we will have to analyze the unconscious
- Well, it will be difficult, Doctor .., I don't think I want to come.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2012 1:44 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

TICA DON'T DRESS WOMAN !!!!!
That happens to me always and then it is me who wants to go out there and take something and dinner, and then when I see 150 I say ... fuck if I have to be more careful, surely what he wants is to do what"Always" and he doesn't realize that now you have to take care of one more pelin, but you don't take it to your rhythm either ...
Don't worry woman !!!If you have felt lymbrada because it is gone, it is not so bad, some voices nosoras tb stams wishing you leave for that, to do what we want !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/08/2012 3:57 p.m.

Tica, do not get depressed, in pregnancy we are more sensitive and everything affects us more, which I do not understand how that friend did not give up home, because it is special, and does not understand that you have to take care of yourself now?David these men sometimes think of themselves and do not realize.I sometimes want you not to do what I want, hehehe, sometimes we need our moment.
Regina, very good the joke, hahahaha
I the weekend, pool and beach, doing good you have to take advantage, here the good days are counted
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/08/2012 5:05 p.m.

is that ... they take us out of our routine and do not understand us if we take out our nails !!What will the routine that comes so well?:)) If, sometimes it is very boring but being pregnant is what you need.

Tica courage!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/08/2012 7:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

:) Thanks for the comments.I am calmer and I have slept like a marmot that needed it :) After all the weekend of the weekend, yesterday I made something strange the bomb and put myself at 200 after eating and afternoon 3 hours to correct it.If even if you try to do everything well, they always leave unforeseen.

The one that the friend did not give in to go home is very simple, I simply explain the "problem" David never faces the problems, he dodges them ... And sometimes he gives more problems, but we already explain it...

It is that diabetes is very damn, there are two types of patients (generalizing "a little") those that sink with diabetes and believe they cannot do anything (I know one who had to have a total disability because he could not leaveHouse, work, nothing ...) and these patients see them as nurses and justify them "is that they have very bad diabetes" and those who decide that diabetes will not stop us in life, but we don't have toForget that we have a disease that "difficulty" depending on what activities.The song "Alcohol" has cost me many headaches.I had my rebel year, which came out the two day of the weekend, that the rest of the week was made shit ... until I scared a lot one night and decided and that for a few years of "insane fun" I was not going torisk the rest of my life.It was the best decision I have made, but it has cost me many discussions with friends, losing friends on the way and that with 27 years they still tell me that I do not know how to have fun and that for some glasses the weekend is not going to happen to me..(I know that it is not the same, a lame person cannot and we can be able to drink and not take care of ourselves ...) is that having to discuss to protect my health, it is surreal ... it seems that I love havingThese difficulties in life and that annoy others for having them.I have been very clear for a while, my life is mine and my decisions about it are also mine.

Greets everyone and see if there is luck this month with the search !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/09/2012 3:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello everyone!
Tica, just as you say you are like this because of hormones.The best thing is that you feel with David and talk about how you feel now and that you are more worried than normal.Surely he understands you.ha!And all (and I suppose all) we want to 'free' from time to time.
As for the theme of alcohol I think it can be taken and controlled.Not pregnant of course, but if you are not.For example, when I leave (now less) I take a cubata with a light tail or a gin tonic with tonic light and keep myself well.Before going to sleep I take a glass of milk to avoid early morning and that's it.The fondes tb took some wine having dinner and I take into account the rations that the wine supposes.I don't think it's incompatible.It's always about looking for the best way to get it well.

Let's see the searches ...
A question, did you have any symptoms the first weeks?I guess at the beginning of everything there is nothing, right?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/09/2012 4:18 a.m.

Sugared, I noticed two things: pain as a rule (very strong) and fatigue, but horrible of not being able to keep wake up if I was sitting :)

And about alcohol, everyone has their opinion ... but I don't know you but after some cubatas a 200 and much nobody took it away and continuous hypoglycemia from two hours either.Of course, hemo was perfect ... one thing compensated for the other, but what they say is better a 7.5 hemo and stable to a hem of less than seven but with hypos and hypers is totally true.Ah and I don't say that I never drink (or drink;)) a couple of reeds with some tapas or a bottle of cider in food or from time to time to leave and a couple of cubatillas without problems, the problem (for me) is to beIn a group of friends where fun revolves around alcohol and do not understand that you cannot/want to risk health.Each one lives his life as he knows and disconnecting from time to time we all need them, but it is clear that in the 9 months that pregnancy lasts is what there is and better to know before looking for it and if he is willing to make that effortBetter not to "danger" your life (or that of your partner) and that of "other"

tica's profile photo
tica
07/09/2012 4:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Yes, of course, you are right.During pregnancy alcohol nothing, but for all diabetic women or not.

I guess each body is a world.If I take a gin tonic with Tonic Light, as it has no sugar, it does not affect me in glycemia.Alcohol short for that (you can do at home).Then I can be 110 quietly.Before going to sleep you take some right and that's it.But of course, I understand that each one is affected in a way.Or a cane: two portions.Two wine glasses: two portions.The rest of the food and that's it.

I guess men have a hard time being aware of the effort that entails.They remain more or less the same during the nine months and until the baby is not born, they really do not change their lives.They do not look abligated to stop drinking or smoking or eating depending on what things, etc.It is what there is.But anyway even if we take the ta tb tb we have the most beautiful, right?Surely compensates.

How are you going at work?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/09/2012 4:47 a.m.

Tica I feel like those people who cannot leave home ... The truth is that I am improving day by day I am realizing that to continue well day to day it is my thing, it is in my hand, it is not a pamade thatWith giving you something it is already removed, I have already realized that it will be so forever .... in short ....
The drink gave me a syncope once playing in a theater (I touch the clarinet in the band of Zamora) and it gave me so anxiety how bad it happens to take my tobacco and alcohol at once, and that I did not smoke orI drink so much, but it is the best thing that has happened to me now I neither smoke nor drink and that to my friends nor does the truth come to them, with the friends that I have been lucky, but you have the problem with a friend with a friendI is worse because I have it with my mother -insugary everyone and tells me "but it doesn't have much sugar" ua but even though I have little I can't !!!!It makes lemonade and the same .... It seems that it does not matter, cakes, custards and na does not think that I can't !!!My husband and I have made the determination that I do not come back until he accepts all this ...
This Friday I have to return to the pump workshop to see what happens.
I have a delay but I have taken a test and it has given me negative, I do not know what happens with the rule I have a month yes and one not to you has ever passed you ???I don't know if sugar will have something to do with this ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/09/2012 7:03 a.m.

Pachu, we all have to have a clear thing and that is that others do not have to adapt to our diabetes, we cannot force them.Why don't you be able to eat strawberries that carry sugar ????Of course you can, you click your insulin and that's it.We have no right to demand that others change their habits .....;)

Tica a lot of encouragement, you know that men and women will never understand each other :)) :)) :)), we belong to different galaxies .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/09/2012 7:15 a.m.

Prado I do not say that they adapt to me, I ask that if there are 40 strawberries I separate me 10 that I already take them without sugar, not because I put another unit of insulin if I can avoid having to eat sugar ....
I do not force anyone to change their habits and I have never done it .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/09/2012 8:32 a.m.

I believe that people, and above all, I have a little hard to change the chip.It's typical that you hear: 'I have a little sugar.'How a little?hahaha the point is that who is not involved in the world, does not know it in depth.You can choose to explain it in detail or simply not eat what you can't at that time.I depend with who I do.Sometimes for not explaining it I say that I do not feel like something and in peace.I hate that they stay with the idea of ​​'poor, he can't eat'.Even my mother, who knows everything, many times tells me: 'Take a glass of orcher or a piece of sponge cake or things for it. And I know he does not do it with bad intention, they simply do not think about it as much as we

About the rule, it doesn't happen to me, I'm quite regular.But I think I have read that in times of uncontrolled glycems it can affect.The rule is like an indicator that everything is going well (except if you have polycystic ovaries or other things).It is like when you are very low weight, which then does not come to you.

Alg and the rest of 'search engines', how are you going?
Ethic, did you have those symptoms when you have already lack of rule?I mean if you have any symptoms the week of getting pregnant, you just stay.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/09/2012 10:36 a.m.

Hellooo!
From what I have read if you are pregnant shortly after staying, it is very difficult, you run me if I am wrong, what puts in many pages is that the first symptom is the lack of rule and everyone else as they appear weeks later.The same Van can get us out of doubt since it has gone through three.
The rule has to come to me this Wednesday and I don't know ... I have the feeling that it will go down.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/09/2012 11:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Pachu, I have no problem with any friend ... haha ​​that girl is my boyfriend's girlfriend, my problem is with my partner, who sometimes despairs me (as it is normal) I have never pretended that anyone changes her routine/way of life for me.In fact, this weekend's problem was to expect someone to share my "problem" because now in part it is also their problem.50% of the child is his right?;) Jiji.Simply, if I have not been at ease in a group for feeling judged or worse, sick ... Well, bye bye better than badly accompanied.But I think that in pregnancy it is different, because it is not only my life but that of a little thing on which almost 100% depends on me ...
About the in -laws ... That is a separate subject, he would deserve a thread in the forum only for that subject;) I could also write a book of fear ... but the truth is that now I get along.The solution: Do not try to change anyone (and respect).On the subject of food, if you know what makes sweet desserts and you don't want to eat, take some home.Something similar happened to me .. They did not usually take any hydrates in that house and I took a taper with pasta, without a bad face or anything.I said "if you don't care a little on my plate to mix it with the salad."After a couple of times, I told us "I have already cooked some pasta for dinner."

Sugared, the pain did appear before and I believe that fatigue as well.On the other hand, the glycemias began to go down a little, but little compared to the following weeks

tica's profile photo
tica
07/09/2012 11:47 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

It is true hahaha of the non -hydrates.That happens to me ... and it's much worse than not taking dessert ... why are you?Sometimes I find that there is chicken or rabbit to say and no hydrates, or bread or anything.So what I usually do is eat dessert.

Alg, you'll tell.I have to come on 19, but come on, I'm calm, I doubt that at the first demos in the Diana.For zero symptoms.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/09/2012 12:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.