{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thank you girls, maybe it is due to my inexperience with this issue and age ... I almost doubled you;)
On Tuesday I had business recognition and the doctors hallucinated that at my age I developed also without any family history in either branches.I am the "prime"!

I have freestyle although it does not measure very there in relation to Insulinx.3 out of 10 coincide more or less with a difference of +/- 10 mg/dl.

Surely it is worth being a mother but I have a long race.I started in 2006 with infertility treatments (my ex had problems) and now diabetes .... I will be a strainer for several months.
I already tell you that the gine makes me badly and at home they do not support me much thinking about the health complications that may arise.Only the "honeymoon" plays in my favor

Thanks again to all.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2016 10:16 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia hello look I have been with. The diabetes from the 19th. Now with 29 years I have been careful until last year I put on the batteries.I got pregnant without looking for him and it was when I began to take care of me.I had an abortion that left me very shattered, I changed the lantus for leveming every 12h as you and fast pass from Humalog to Novarapid ... already depressed so much that it comes to touch background when the loss only makes me encourage me to soonI will notice that she gave me the green light at the 2 months of the curettage ... and to cheer me more, I gave me the bomb.I have hemoglobin in less than 6. For more than 1 year.Pregnancy helped me lower it very fast since I was in hypos all the short time I was pregnant.In my consultation there is a girl who became invited and brings 2 and is perfect and the girl is 36 years old.For me that would be the plan if I see that in July or August I do not get it, rather that it is creating anxiety.I didn't want children before but since abortion is my priority.So you have to cheer up.By the way I do not deprive me when I want to eat.I am not all day with the sweets but if my endocrine tells me, because I eat it with sugar that things without sugar are more bad they have more because they were.By the way, the issue of inviters and insimination as it works I never went to ask.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/31/2016 10:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mariamarquez I am like you in the issue of eating since I was 5 years old to tell me to eat everything, I also do nothing, either at all times as you say why we strive obese the same that a clear non -diabetic,But I always have a chocolate tablet or ice cream or some bully at home, with looking at the HC and calculating it is the same to eat another food that carries HC, the sugar without the same thing told me I always told me all endocrine that encourages meBetter with Azucr ​​q without that they have a thousand stories, it is also true that there are endocrine (the minority) that they say that better without sugar, but of course of everything I have to see .... I have had almost a year that I do not go up 5, 7 and zampando de everything hehe, that is our best test that a well -controlled diabetic and educated to tell rations to know what is to put in insulin and everything I could eat the same as a non -diabetic person, I always defended that, that,

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/31/2016 10:54 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@Mariamarquez I @lauriii27, I have a doubt.You eat everything, how do you do it?Before all this, if one day I wanted to take a rich dessert or something like that more "prohibited" I did it, but now I dare because I do not know how to count it and I am afraid that it will rise a lot ...

For example the other day I went to a work dinner and for dessert there was cheese cake and I could not contain myself, I ate a rather small piece, half of a normal cut.I had been without trying anything sweet (other than the 85% cocoa chocolate piece, which is the only thing I allow after meals) and at first I was fine, it did not upload me much, but then I put on 200... the same that day I would have risen and I spoiled the cake, but I don't know .... How do you do it?The truth is that I have a craving to eat some rich things that I am already dying .... yesterday I started crying because I go hungry and I want to eat things that I feel like, that I am a little fed up with everything already ...

Graciaaaaaas !!!

gha's profile photo
gha
03/31/2016 10:55 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

@Gha The first thing knows how to calculate in a package of chocolate cookies for example how much is a ration?The Q Ami rule taught me since I was a child is 1000 ÷ The hydrates that have written from where it puts 100, the result is a ration, then then calculate to the eye I do not tell you exactly if I leave dinner and how the dessert generallyCount at least 2 rations depends the post but there is in a restaurant since they don't put half a cake haha, did you understand how rule did I put you?

lauriii27
03/31/2016 11:01 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@gha I look at the carbohydrates of things always but for example it depends on the day like this if I this all day in less than 100 Q of those days I have a lot because a cake portion asks me 2.5 of insulin.But for example the Magnum and those things because it depends on whatever but the almond are 4 units.My endocrine gave me a little book for sweets.:) I this Christmas have eaten Turron and the posts have been 110. Now when I heard the rule, not as anything that is very uploaded and it gives me a lot of resistance.But then the rule yes as of everything.Fix is ​​supposed to be 6 racies and the bread of the macdonal 2. Well, with 6 units such as the menu.That I speak of 2 months ago, I don't know much of a macdonal.So more of spoon.Sometimes I get the calculation badly and I put on reftify but it doesn't usually happen to me.Today I have endocrine.I hope I don't scold me for controls.Because they are all perfect and if she tells me that she stops being perfectionist with diabetes :( Let's see if the pillo in a good mood

mariamarquez
03/31/2016 11:02 a.m.

Hey we can do a WhatsApp group and talk more about there.And we encourage ourselves!Sometimes I feel alone in this.:(

mariamarquez
03/31/2016 11:07 a.m.

Thank you @lauriii27 i @mariamarquez.The truth is that when it comes to something "package" that I can look at exactly what I carry I have not much problem, the thing is when I cannot calculate it and I have to do it by eye.And another thing is that it depends on the sugars that I carry I am afraid to climb more, because I say that it should not be the same to eat 20 grams of hydrates of which sugars are 2g to be 10g for example ... I do not know if II explain very well ... hehe

gha's profile photo
gha
03/31/2016 11:07 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Vs. I extend it differently, the other day I bought some ice cream in Mercadona Minis they make 1st and a half, I for each ration (of whatever, macaroni, sweets, milk..Insulin for each ration before pregnancy now better or say it, I do take 2 rations of macaroni 1.5 of ice cream, yogurt average and one of bread for example bone 5 portions × 0.80 per ration because I would put 4 units

lauriii27
03/31/2016 11:10 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I have in the bomb in the morning 0.90 by ration.At noon the same.And the night 1. My blocks are crazy.X The night I need more but I get up in 200. And I have to be when I fall with the rule because I lift me in 198. And the Frestyle has been on a roller coaster tonight !!!Let's go from fair.Once the rule has already stayed in a straight table.Come on that it does not give me or up at meals is kept in less than 130

mariamarquez
03/31/2016 11:14 a.m.

Ah and in the mornings and had to leave the coffee :( because the exit rises a lot we go 4 units for a coffee .... what I use now for all breakfast. It is a pass. I take milk and 2 loaves of 60gr then then4 rations

mariamarquez
03/31/2016 11:16 a.m.

I am now with the rule, and it is very curious because the days before I came a brutal resistance ... I did not go down or want ... I got to put a burial (for me) of insulin to be able to stay about 120... and rises of 200 and peak that I did not see them for a long time ... Normally it does not happen so exaggerated, but I don't know what happened ... and now with the rule, that I hardly go up 80 (and this is notnormal).It may be that from one month to another the pattern varies so much!?

gha's profile photo
gha
03/31/2016 11:17 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

For my perfect @Mariamarquez I already gave it more times about the group why here. When we talk a lot ... it's a little overwhelming to have to enter the Internet every time to open the page .... If @Gha I understood you I never look at youThe sugars and as we count the total hydts, you already click for the sugar that gets in there, I always try to lookPractice, if I go to the burger then between hamburger nugget potatoes and if I like an ice cream of 11-12 portions, in normal restaurants almost always the post throws me low because if I think of my brain I am eating 6 rations to the eye I put toThe bomb as 7 to adjust better, I was a house always shot the eye, I mean as if they are 6 pingo 7 not to risk, and to say that 95% of the time I am never wrong, sometimes I am amazed at myself haha

lauriii27
03/31/2016 11:17 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27 Siiii I do the same hahahahaha by eye and for now success.Ajajjaja is that what I needed to go to the restaurant and get the one.As we do the group.Xomo do we give ourselves the number?

mariamarquez
03/31/2016 11:20 a.m.

I also sign up for the Whats Group!@lauriii27 i @mariamarquez :) But if we can give the numbers privately better !!

gha's profile photo
gha
03/31/2016 11:21 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha I have a HOI, I have it high.And surely that the resistance is already removed.Look, I made a hormonal on the 3rd day and I left the insulin 22%.And Ai was already good for Szucar so I think when he is going to get off is 80% x the least

mariamarquez
03/31/2016 11:22 a.m.

@lauriii27 send your number private to @gha and we make the group
And since they are saying here whoever wants to enter and we are adding

mariamarquez
03/31/2016 11:25 a.m.

If the numbers privately better, look I just looked and I have 119 an hour after breakfast that I am very breakfast haha ​​and breakfast 2 toast with nocilla of all life and a coffee with almond milk, like a greatly I have been glymiah

lauriii27
03/31/2016 11:27 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Oh how much message
I sign up for the Was group too !!

Today I am throwing a rag, it is seen that I have a stomach virus and I have spent the night in the bathroom, vomiting, well a picture.The case that today had analytics for glycosilada and so on, and when I have told me that being this way I return on Tuesday.And now I have the doubt of whether I puncture on Tuesday, when I go to the endocrine on Thursday, will the result of glycosilada and TSH already have?

Who happened to the number?

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/31/2016 11:44 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

I also sign up, whom private command?
I recognize that since I am with. I have pregnant myself, I have not tried anything extra, it gives me me.ought.Among that they carry more fat, or fast sugars I am not able to avoid any peak.Anyway and for now I do not miss it, maybe if I start with cravings in pregnancy that changes hahaha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/31/2016 1:26 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.