{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Congratulations

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/27/2016 3:04 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

How well @inday.Now to enjoy him very much !!Do not stop writing that I am very calm to read you.A kiss !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/27/2016 3:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations @inday !!!!!I am glad that everything was well at the end and you are already enjoying your little one.A kiss for both of them: x

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/27/2016 3:46 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Inday congratulations !!!What a joy that you already have your baby with you and that everything was fine.Now after all the effort to enjoy !!Many kisses to both

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/27/2016 6:23 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Hello girls !!I don't know where to start explaining to you.Let's see, I am a diabetic since the age of 3 and I have 38. I will do about 5 or 6 years that my boy and I decided to look for a baby, when I told my endocrine, it led me to the Clinic D Barcelona hospital.I had hemoglobin at 7 and M said that it was not 6.5 nothing at all.It cost me a lot, and I was about to throw in the towel, so my doctor told me that they put the bomb.They put it to me, and then for approximately one year I get 6.5 when I get the approval I have a small spill in the left eye.Another year until I stabilized the eye, so I had approval of all, endocrine, ophthalmologist ... I was pregnant and it was not the good thing, typical agüero egg (which this has nothing to do with diabetes) when m do m doCurrenred and m say that I can look for the rule again, I go to motherhood and m tell me a test, and they saw that I had a trophoblastic tumor, nothing, that I had to do intramuscular chemotherapy treatment, everything went well and m gave seenWell again in January but I had another spill again, my ophthalmologist gave me the end of the end.There is luck ... I've been in doctors for a few years ... I want to lose them a little.My hemoglobin is 6

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
03/28/2016 8:16 p.m.

Hi @shaki, welcome !!If the truth is that bad luck.The spill is for diabetes or does it have nothing to do with?
Hemoglobin is perfect for pregnancy and with the bomb the girls who carry them have very good control, although if you read what we are publishing the pregnancy is crazy !!
I wish you good luck and I encourage because it is possible !!Any questions here are.
Tell us if they give you green light.
Kisses!!

Marga_rita
03/29/2016 12:04 a.m.

Hello girls!Yesterday I went to Gynecology, the doll already weighs 2500 esty of 35+4, 40th percentile, I told me that everything is fine, but we continue with that I don't know where I let me come!What a roll, the week that comes to go to monitors, little more gave me if the visit the truth...

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/29/2016 9:43 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Already, I am the same @lauriii27, tomorrow I go to monitors and I don't know if they will weigh, in 35 weighed 2.7kg, they told me that well but that it was great.
I am 37+2 and what a small uncertainty ... Tomorrow I tell you !!

Marga_rita
03/29/2016 12:56 p.m.

I have existential doubts ...

It turns out that I have endocrine on the 13th (bone, nothing) to make me a capillary hemoglobin.He told me that in principle if everything remained the same gave me the ok that day to get pregnant ... but ovulus two or three days before the visit ... so it comes from 3 days to start trying ... whatI further feel like it would be to look for this rule as soon as I finish.

Did you start looking before the final OK?

Gracian !!

gha's profile photo
gha
03/29/2016 1 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

@lauriii27 and @marga_rita you are already in the final stretch both ... in part I envy you are getting long.Your kids are great weight and everything !!You are already counting girls ...

@Gha If it serves you something I get pregnant without having a hemoglobin made, so I didn't know how much I was because they never asked me until it was in state.The first to take me out was in February of almost 4 months and that thank God it was 6. Well thanks to me I was taking care of me a lot haha.
So I don't know, if you see that you have more or less good controls and others, I don't think anything happens because you start trying.In addition, I read several girls for a long time that they were pregnant with higher hemoglobins and nothing happened, the batteries were simply put on and they were already pregnant.Cheer up!!!

I do not know for my part.I am well.This week I get analytical and next week I have the endocrine.We will see how.What I have noticed that I have been getting up with higher values ​​for a week, between 100 and 105. Before food and dinner, the 90s and postpandrales have them well, so I don't know.Last week I mediated me at 4 in the morning and I was 90 but I woke up with 100 again ... If I see that I still see what the endocrine tells me, it gives me a roll that I add slow because I already say that the restI have them well.

Kisses to all !!

pikelinda
03/29/2016 1:21 p.m.

Ahhh and @shaki welcome.What a small season the truth.But he thinks that good, at least like this with the bomb and everything, well guarded from your things and others, you have been a lot of advance for pregnancy.So for theor;)

pikelinda
03/29/2016 1:24 p.m.

@Shaki welcome to the forum!Yes, I agree with @Pikelinda, now you are very well controlled with everything and surely everything will be fine :)

gha's profile photo
gha
03/29/2016 3:41 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Girls that disappointment I did the test and negative!Joeee I'm going to cut the progesterone today ... If I keep so for the summer I will go to a clinic.Let's see if I get it!

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/29/2016 3:58 p.m.

aiiins .... sorry, @mariamarquez !!How many months are you looking for?

gha's profile photo
gha
03/29/2016 3:59 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha I wouldn't do it, but let's see ... you know how you are going, your glycemia average of the last 90 days.Make more less what you would have and one more fact to take your decision if you want.
I do not say that I go or have to go wrong, we talk about three days before, but I don't know if you are going to wait a month

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/29/2016 4:45 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gha I have taken the OK since July.It is not so easy.Some take a long time.But it gives me anxiety in 2 months I do 1 year from the curettage ...

mariamarquez
03/29/2016 4:47 p.m.

Without the consent of the endocrine I do not affirm it, I wait until until it gave me the ok with the hemo of 5.7, if that is true that many women remain without planning it and with we have quite high and theIt was great later, but I certainly with the shit that I can happen something, wait for me without hesitation

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/29/2016 5:08 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@Gha waits the OK.Then what happened to me wait until it was only two months.

mariamarquez
03/29/2016 5:10 p.m.

@Gha, I'm not a good example because I got pregnant with surprise and my hemo was in 7.5 ...
At 2 months I had it in 5 and peak and now in 5.4 like this I put the batteries to the fullest ... there is no major motivation than what we have inside growing ...
I encourage your search !!

Marga_rita
03/29/2016 5:46 p.m.

Hi Marga_Rita !!Let's see the spill if it is due to diabetes, diabetic retinopathy.They are controlling it with the punctures and laser.Let's see if Dian1 tells me that it is stable and gives me the approval.And you are right, that I am reading here and the pregnancy of the diabetics is a past, but at the same time I encourage that you all get along quite well.Let's see when we touch us, right ??

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
03/29/2016 6:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.