{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@shaki I am also linked to the laser ... I never gave me spill but they are giving me every 2 weeks the right eye I already finished it and I started the left last week

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/29/2016 6:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@pikelinda and @gha thanks for the mood !!I miss a little in the forum and I did not see that you had spoken to me until after writing to Marga_rita.M
@Mariamarquez is a roll but you have to do it.What happens that they do not give me approval until the ophthalmologist says that it is stable..agg what anger.
@Gha I would wait for me, after everything I told you what happened to me, if I have a clear thing, until I do not give me the endocrine ... still paraita !!I don't feel like having problems later

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
03/29/2016 7:38 p.m.

@Shaki I imagine me if they let me keep looking ... what if they told me a month that not for the contrast test.But yes.The case is that I am not pregnant now that it would be perfect.

mariamarquez
03/29/2016 7:42 p.m.

@Mariamarquez Quiet that you'll see that it will arrive !!!I remember that I start looking when @lauriii27, she is already a point in having her baby, and since then I have only had 5 rules with my irregular rules, there we go now with the gyne and the endocrine to see if we square.I do not, I tell you in case the endocrine itself asks you for an appointment with the gyne so that TB takes you or tests you.He derived me himself.At the moment I am happy this last time my cycle was shortened ... went from 79 days to 43 .... = D>

veveta's profile photo
veveta
03/29/2016 10:28 p.m.

@veveta I lowers me every month although there are cycles of 40 others of 30 ... of 29 ... it depends like the body ... ufff to see if we get it

mariamarquez
03/29/2016 10:42 p.m.

Hello girls, how are you?Check how I can lower glycosylated hemoglobin I am in 6.80 and I would like to be in less

Karen's profile photo
Karen
03/30/2016 12:37 a.m.

Good morning girls!
Thank you very much for all the answers :) for the moment I have decided that I will wait.It is one of those things that I know perfectly what I have to do from the beginning, but the desire can ... I have decided that if on the 13th they give me the OK, that same day I start doing my homework:)>- andLet it be to be !!Aiisssh what nerves .... I don't know if it happens or passed you all while looking for but I can't get it out of my head ... !!I'm thinking about diabetes all day and get pregnant ...

gha's profile photo
gha
03/30/2016 9:14 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

@gha ami As I catch so of soups that we told me we wait a year and in the middle I gave me the OK in a routine review, I could not think about it and as I said from that day about 5 later I was already pregnant because ....I3 weeks already go fat, I am fatal I find it hard to move, everything hurts, I want to cry continuously... The glycemia and are quite well, for now they do not worry me, lonq if I worry me is the issue of childbirth the insulin and the bomb, I am told the endocrine that how much it comes from the paritorThat I control me, because she is in another hospital, she cannot come to say it, and I think and if they do not let me put on it and they have megles uncontrolled, in the hosputal that a light they are very green in diabetes, they take everything in theAnother like this is shit, they do guy you have the food and you have to tell them that they put the insulin but ..... a horror, a girl d here when giving birth was the boyfriend every anything by clicking his finger and givingSuggage hidden because in continuous descent and did nothing !!!

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/30/2016 10:10 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@lauriii27 do not worry look at me, being hospitalized in the maternal when the curettage was controlling me.And that was just one day.Here in the clinic is the Diabetes Unit and I have it clear on the day I can choose I will go to the clinic so that they control me and the BB.For what I understand is that once they are born, they are low coasters.So see sugar prevented and others !!!And I encourage that you have nothing left !!!!@Inday congratulations I am glad that it would go well I encourage your message to tell me that you can.I hope to get it this year.I need such a gift for all the care and dedication that I am giving to diabetes.:)

mariamarquez
03/30/2016 10:19 a.m.

BND xicas I had a high aggravated abortion with an aggravated abortion and it can be said that it was a little left. With6'5.
Yesterday I was at high risk, in principle everything is going well, on the 12th they make the echo of the trie screening, hopefully everything goes well.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/30/2016 12:15 p.m.

@Carmen21 How long did you take to stay after abortion?I say because I see it impossible ...

mariamarquez
03/30/2016 12:17 p.m.

@Mariamarquez I had the abortion in October and in January I had the last rule, we are going for three months.An XICA question has happened to you, you see different values ​​in the aglima capillary and venous.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/30/2016 12:31 p.m.

There may be a variation, from 5.5 to 5.3 or so I came out but not varied to me

lauriii27
03/30/2016 12:59 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Ah it is that it has left me higher in capillary than in vein, I thought there could be a.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/30/2016 1:08 p.m.

Hello girls !!I have already left monitors and everything is fine.I have to return the week that comes.I am 1cm but it has told me that it is still very up.They have told me to hit me good walks.
They have given me insulin guidelines in case I get delivered before and consists of getting everything in half and the lantus instead of every 12, every 24h.And they have told me to bring me everything mine (insulin, glucometer ....) when I enter.
What has missed me is that they have not weighed, the same is not necessary every week ...
Well, nothing, I will keep telling you.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/30/2016 1:44 p.m.

@Marga_rita that well, are you already starting to measure in the first monitors???What nerves ..... If that is the insulin ami, I already scheduled the bomb the endocrine for all 70% less, then you control your during childbirth and all that does not ???Let's see what I am told on Tuesday, I will tell all guidelines that gave me the endocrine to see ... and the walking you will see when I go with what fattened and everything ... I do not even want to think about the routineQ are going to put me ami

lauriii27
03/30/2016 2 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Yes, the endocrines trust more than us in terms of the control of diabetes than hospital staff.
A few years ago they operated on the teeth of the trial, and they cracked a glucose serum, I left there at night with 350, but nobody said anything.
We already have them here @lauriii27 !!Your quiet, if you ask the endocrine to play a paper and you put the bomb just give birth and tell you Mass.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/30/2016 4:45 p.m.

Hello girls,
I wanted to introduce myself.Pikilinda sent me to this post.
A year ago I debuted in Diabetes Mellitus and I had to temporarily leave the idea of ​​being a mother.Now I am preparing my body for treatment. The gine has made the issue of multiple pregnancy very black for diabetes instead the endocrine considers that I have no more risk than with a single embryo since my diabetes is very recent and I still continue inHoneymoon (despite the year I have almost intact my pancreatic reserve)
I am worried because I have been in treatments before and I never managed to finish a pregnancy (they were aborted within a few days) and with the path I carry, if two I would not like to get rid of any of them;I am not very in favor of abortion in this case.

To have more stable values ​​(Max 120 mg/dl) and continuous my new endo (I changed my home a few months ago) has increased the frequency of insulin to all meals (before I only put me if I had glycemias> 140 mg/dl before the main meals) and I have left Lantux for a lesson every 12 hours.Come on, from 1 puncture I have gone to 5 minimum per day and with controls before and after meals ... horrible!

I am desperate with diabetes, 5 punctures, plus 12 days of hormones also in pen and daily heparin until the end of pregnancy from the moment the treatment begins.
And if I had little now the values ​​with ovulation and/or menstruation when throughout 2015 had no effect on me.
Have you not thought about throwing the towel sometime?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2016 9:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@ruthbia I am Laura I present to me 27 years and I have been 23 in diabetics, I am 36 weeks today, we all click a thousand times, I have been with the bomb for a year and I put once every 3 days that is when the catheter is changed, but the other 22, puncture every meal and never thought that horrible is this, I am not grateful for being diabetic obviously, but I take it as a more daily thing that prevents me from doing and eating everything, forMy is like getting up, eating, speaking something normal that you do daily, I encourage you, don't worry that this is not bad either

lauriii27
03/31/2016 9:30 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hi @ruthbia!

Welcome to the forum!I also present myself, I am Gemma and as @lauriii27 I am 27 years old, I am not pregnant yet, I am in preparation for it and it seems that within very little they will give me the ok.I am diabetic of the age of 8, I have never taken bomb and the truth is that I have never seen it as a very serious problem, I have always lived very well with it, I have not stopped doing anything, and, at most, I have controlledThe meals and I have not happened to the things that I know that they do not go well (cakes, pastries, etc.) if it is true, that now in this whole process it is when I feel the most tied to the disease, there are days that there are days thatI would throw everything out the window, but I am sure it is worth it.It is normal that you think it is difficult, and that at first it costs you a little more, but it endures and continues to do things well, that you will see that when you get used to it is one more thing to take into account in your life, but that's it.I encourage you very much to go for what you want :)

And that yes, in my case, I recommend that you use a freestyle or a dexcom if you can afford it.For me, carrying the freestyle is being key to this whole process.

gha's profile photo
gha
03/31/2016 10:06 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.