{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@Gha Q de El Code de Pais.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
04/05/2016 1:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello gha thanks for answering me I will take it into account of the hemoglobins, if it is from another Argentine country the one that sends you is my proba number by putting before all the numbers +54 that is the characteristic of here of the country

Karen's profile photo
Karen
04/05/2016 1:31 p.m.

Carmen21 said:
I tb me, to whom I send my number?
So that?

QuieroRegularme's profile photo
QuieroRegularme
04/06/2016 9:52 p.m.

Hello, I want to get pregnant but the endocrine has told me that I have to lower the glycosilada to 7, which I have in 8'9.I have been trying to regulate the glycosilada for a year, I had it in 10'5, and something has come down, but I can't get it down.I have free, but on average I get 200. How can I do it!?I am always higher after eating.

Thank you!

QuieroRegularme
04/06/2016 9:52 p.m.

Hi anyoregular me, for now you continue with the high hemo, but little by little you can get it. I do not stay before.
Tell us a little more about you and tell us what treatment you carry, if you are with a bomb, insulin ... etc and ask everything you need to help us

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/06/2016 10:35 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater, I am a diabetic since the age of 22, and now I have 32. I wear 20 unleaded in the morning and 12 at night, and then I get a rapid novorapid on the meals, depending on what you eat.I am a teacher and I am afraid to inject more and that I give me a downturn in class.
I also have the HC to calculate the fast, and it seems complicated and not very efficient to stop at each meal and have rules of three and others.I would like to learn to count them by eye.

QuieroRegularme
04/06/2016 10:50 p.m.

@Squieroregular me hello see if chirtes download the hemo to be a mother you have to count rations yes or yes.Someday by eye it is worth but not always.X misfortune we live for carbohydrates.Advice that put the bomb and that you teach yourself to count ... if I do not see chungo that you can get a good hemoglobin.And encourage !!

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
04/06/2016 11:06 p.m.

@Mariamarquez, for example, if, as lentils, how does the portions calculate?Once made I mean, with the caldillo they may have.And the pasta salad?Those are things that I have eaten this week and then I have been high.
In the morning at breakfast I take 4 Galicians (5 gr hc/cookie) and a glass of milk alone, and just with injecting a fast unit I have enough, and telling that breakfast for portions I should inject myself 2'5.But perhaps because of the amount of slow I put in the morning is the reason why I don't need so much fast.
What do you think?

QuieroRegularme
04/06/2016 11:17 p.m.

Ask your endocrine for help and teach you, so you will not go down the hemo, but you will not be fine, and it can lead you to other complications.
As soon as you learn you will see that all this is easier than it seems.Cheer up!!

veveta's profile photo
veveta
04/07/2016 12:21 a.m.

Hi anyoregular how are you?The girls are right I was in your very situation with the HC what will help you a lot is to go to a nutritionist that helps you with the HC counts because according to the number of insulin units that you place are the amounts of HC thatYou can consume

Karen's profile photo
Karen
04/07/2016 12:29 a.m.

Hi anyoregular me !!Welcome here.

As girls tell you, it is important that you go to an educator or nutritionist and teach you to count rations and adjust everything.It is basic to put in meals the rapid insulin that corresponds to the rations and on the other hand adjust the slow one for the basal while you do not eat.That you say breakfast, what the same is because of the slow one that you put should not be so.The slow basal, the fast for when you eat.

Give you encourage because at first everything looks like a world, but little by little you take the trick and make it very easy.

He also thinks that in pregnancy, everything gets out of control a little more and you will have to adjust very often.That's why you have to know how to do everything before becoming pregnant.

What you need here will help you.

Kisses!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
04/07/2016 12:23 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

@Quieroregular me joined what they all said, to the eye to get to the control they ask for in pregnancy is the work of Chinese.
Talk to the hospital that takes you and make you a good course with the nurse or nutritionist to touch.At the beginning until basal adjustments and meals will cost something, but once you have everything it will be shot ... well almost, because you already know that you days and files we always have them, but knowing how to act will go much better and safely to be yourwho takes the bull by the horns.
Here you have us the same to comment your doubts, I encourage and for all

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/07/2016 2:08 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thank you all for the spirits and advice.Actually, they have already taught me to count rations.They have given me a folio with the equivalences of the grains of the different groups of foods that fit in a ration of HC.But I don't know why I can't dominate him at all.How do you do it?

QuieroRegularme
04/07/2016 2:15 p.m.

Hello girls

I am hysterical, yesterday I made a te and it came out positive ... my third pregnancy and the same nerves as in the first one, also adding that I have bad hemoglobin.I had been around 7 or 7 and pco for a year ... The last months I was convinced that I had improved and we decided to try in the last cycle, we just did the day before going to the endocrine and it was not yet (in theory) ovulation, I have the hemo at 7.5 (I do not explain that value, in life I have had it so high) after the visit we decided to take measures for two months that I had an appointment with the endocrine ... and pregnant zas.These two weeks I have been very careful, because I suspected that it could be, but fear does not take away anything ... I calculate that it will be born at the end of November or the beginning of December as my little son ... Ayyy what nerve

tica's profile photo
tica
04/08/2016 7:56 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi @ica,

First of all congratulations !!A baby always has to be a reason for joy :) I understand that you are worried about hemoglobin, but don't worry because with two more pregnancies, you know perfectly how to lower it !!And surely everything is to get and zas, down !!Much mood !!!!!

(By the way, if you want, we have a WhatsApp group that is doing very well, if you dare, you tell me !!)

gha's profile photo
gha
04/08/2016 9:18 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Congratulations @ica !!
Girl that aim, whenever you wear, zas, at first, I would like to make it, Ji Ji !!
That we are going to tell you that you no longer know, if it is you who advise us to us and you will see how you immediately put on the batteries and lower that hem.
It is that your mother -in -law was right saying that you could not have children ... ha ha !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/08/2016 11:21 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@ica congratulations on pregnancy, it is to put on and even think it gives you hahaha as they already told you, you are an expert on the subject, you will already have everything perfect.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/08/2016 12:01 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@tica congratulations !!Come on and be those nerves.You know what is to get and that hem goes down anything.Also with two children you're not going still !!
Many kisses

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
04/08/2016 12:01 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Hello girls !!
My mouse was ahead 2 and a half weeks and I already have him here.It has been all beautiful and childbirth was great.
Much with macrosomia and tell me that it was great and quite the opposite.It has weighed 2.5kg.He was born hypoglycemic but immediately. He regulated with the shots.
It only takes breast, and as soon as you give birth, I start the insulin guideline.It is incredible what the body can change with hormones.
I have gone from 22 fast at breakfast with 3 rations to 7 with 4 portions.I have some peak but did not go from 160. The gyne told me that until I regulate my body.
During childbirth they gave me continuous insulin infusion and does not pass 70.
Well girls a lot of encouragement to those who are trying and those that you are already very lucky !!
A kiss

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
04/08/2016 4:30 p.m.

Congratulations @marga_rita !!
I am glad that everything went well and that the little boy's hypo was only in a suspicion.
Has he born 2 weeks before what touched you or the 38 that they usually guide us?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/08/2016 5:24 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.