{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@ mariamarquez
One of the things I learned is that you don't have to stress with the subject of getting pregnant.You crush you much more than the effects that the medications that give you for treatments may have.I know many couples that get rid of it, although it was not my case.

I did a more "advanced" ICSI treatment because the "in-vitro" could not be when having the motionless sperm;Now I consider artificial insemination with donor semen.
The treatment in both in vitro and ICSI is the same at the level of days and medications.First they stop the ovaries to control your ovulation and then stimulate you to extract the ovules that are fertilized in the laboratory (here is the difference).The medication is subcutaneous with feathers such as insulin but the drugs are very expensive.The feathers go from 160-350eur depending on their doses.There is also oral and vaginal medication.3 days after taking out the ovules they are put in the uterus and wait 14 days.They are the worst days of your life.

The "Inse" is more benign for the body;The ovaries stimulate you to have more than an ovule that month and then introduce you semen (as to breeding cows) and the same, to wait 14 days the results of the pregnancy hormone, the famous "beta".There is less medication and less side effects.

I left the treatments in 2009 and until 2011 I did not recover my body again, I mean disorders with menstruation and their effects.

I have the impression that both the gine and the endo are going to use me as a guinea pig for each one in their field to see the effects of diabetes ... It is uncommon for me to quote me every 2 months having good theglycosilada and the subject not very uncontrolled.

The SS covers the treatments up to 39 years but there is waiting list.There are many clinics, if you need I give you some and more data.
I was on the waiting list of the SS and when they finally called me to start treatment, I had divorced me and they told me that they did not attend to my civil situation ... and there I leave it ... :(

By the way, I deprive myself of almost everything.The only luxury that I give is fried potatoes once a week and no more than 40g.

mariamarquez said:
@ruthbia hello look I carry with diabetes from the 19th. Now with 29 years I have a little careful until last year that I put on the batteries.I got pregnant without looking for him and it was when I began to take care of me.I had an abortion that left me very shattered, I changed the lantus for leveming every 12h as you and fast pass from Humalog to Novarapid ... already depressed so much that it comes to touch background when the loss only makes me encourage me to soonI will notice that she gave me the green light at the 2 months of the curettage ... and to cheer me more, I gave me the bomb.I have hemoglobin in less than 6. For more than 1 year.Pregnancy helped me lower it very fast since I was in hypos all the short time I was pregnant.In my consultation there is a girl who became invited and brings 2 and is perfect and the girl is 36 years old.For me that would be the plan if I see that in July or August I do not get it, rather that it is creating anxiety.I didn't want children before but since abortion is my priority.So you have to cheer up.By the way I do not deprive me when I want to eat.I am not all day with the sweets but if my endocrine tells me, because I eat it with sugar that things without sugar are more bad they have more because they were.By the way, the issue of inviters and insimination as it works I never went to ask.

: -L

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2016 3 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I tb, to whom I send my number?

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/31/2016 3:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mandam me if you want :)

gha's profile photo
gha
03/31/2016 4:07 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Good girls!
After reading, I don't know how many comments, mine is going to see if hopefully you can give me a hand or at least encourage me, I've been "preparing" for 6 months to get pregnant, my hemo is 6.2 or less for 5 months my monthsProblem is ... well my problems are ... Polyquisical Ovaries.I have taken Diane (contraceptive) from the ageI am taking Ovusitol D in envelopes but nothing, they have told me that if I will not start with progesterone (that no idea of ​​what is going) I do not know if any has happened to you but I am quite overwhelmed, my rules have always been nailed every monthBut of course it was only for the pildora, when stopping it at all.
Thanks for reading me.

krrs's profile photo
krrs
04/04/2016 7:25 a.m.

@KRRS Welcome, I am also looking for now, but I cannot help you much with the topic you explain, because although I have polyquisical ovaries my endocrine I did not let me use oral contraceptives, so I never happened to my rule.I know that some person on the forum is with progesterone,@mariamarquez if I remember correctly, he can tell you.
Anything is telling us

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/04/2016 9:07 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@KRRS Hello welcome.Let's see you should take something to regulate comment to the gynecologist if you can take ovusitol.Which serves to have normal cycles and also to improve ovules.And put on ovulation test for.Piyar the day.Besides you have taken the pildora many years.You have to let the body of hormones clean.And don't stir.greetings

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
04/04/2016 10:15 a.m.

@Mariamarquez The Ovusitol D has already taken it two months ago, the ovulation test for what is it?I am very lost in all this I feel: S

Thanks for the comments girls.

krrs's profile photo
krrs
04/04/2016 10:26 a.m.

@KRRS Buy them online and if you have irregular cycles, you are going to do it to know the ovulation day and you can pyar it.They are worth cheap and bring a lot.HAVE A GROUP IF QUIERRS ENTER MANDANE PRIVATE THE NUMBER

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
04/04/2016 10:35 a.m.

Well more than irregular ... there is no rule for 5 months :(

krrs's profile photo
krrs
04/04/2016 10:38 a.m.

@kRRS I have become progesterone to keep the uterus at 7-10cm and be able to gestate fertilized embryos in the laboratory.

I recommend that you go through the "www.lainfertility.com forum" there are many girls who are preparing for induced pregnancy and with polyquisical ovaries.

With polycystic ovaries it will cost you a lot to get pregnant in a "natural" way;I advise you a fertility doctor if you can pay it or sign up for the SS list.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2016 3:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome @krrs.I also took contraceptives for years and when I left them late about 4o5 months to have normal (irregular for me).When they gave me the OK, I began with the d ovulation tests and that same cycle I stayed.I was released by Amazon € 12 and 30 ovulation and 5 pregnancy came.I recommended them very well, I recommend them;)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
04/04/2016 3:29 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv thanks I wanted to do everything more natural not so forced, the truth that the gyne has told me that I do not have to worry about anything that is quite normal but I wanted to know if someone had gone through the same thing.@Ruthbia I thank you but first of all I will try to the old woman you think hehehe before moving to other options.Will I look anyway about the strips, do you remember the brand?

krrs's profile photo
krrs
04/04/2016 4:02 p.m.

I attach them to see them;)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
04/04/2016 4:17 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Unilab of Uni Tests are the cheapest and both ovulation and pregnancy are going well.In fact to pregnant my positive fertilization.
Fertility gine will put a treatment according to your problem so that you are pregnant naturally.In the SS they will tell you that up to a year and a half is normal..That you have anxiety and that delays it and a lot of more things that make the months happen...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2016 5:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

krrs said:
good girls!
After Leler I don't know how many comments mine is going to see if hopefully you can give me a hand or at least encourage me, I've been "preparing me" to get pregnant, my hemo is 6.2 or less for 5 months my monthsProblem is ... well my problems are ... Polyquisical Ovaries.I have taken Diane (contraceptive) from the ageI am taking Ovusitol D in envelopes but nothing, they have told me that if I will not start with progesterone (that no idea of ​​what is going) I do not know if any has happened to you but I am quite overwhelmed, my rules have always been nailed every monthBut of course it was only for the pildora, when stopping it at all.
Thanks for reading me.

Absurd question .... Have you done any pregnancy test?I spent more than 10 years taking and I stayed in my first cycle that was about 6 years, and I did the test when the symptoms were already very clear

tica's profile photo
tica
04/04/2016 9:23 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks @irenemv I will look at you.@Ruthbia at the moment they have sent me the analytics and a treatment to cause the period to go down if trying it, I will not look at it but I do not wantThat obsess me at all, when I have to come.@ica no, I have not done any tests but after 5 months I would have to have some symptoms and nothing at all: -s

krrs's profile photo
krrs
04/05/2016 6:34 a.m.

Hello girls,

I have been disconnected because I had a small scare with the pregnancy that is already solved but that in the next echo I hope it is fully controlled.To be diabetics, have you echoed at 16?In the two pregnant women they have done it for diabetics.

Last Friday I started my bomb.At the moment I find it very comfortable, only that I still get up a little high, tomorrow I suppose the endocrine adjust the parameters a bit, because I still feel a bit lost in the adjustments.

Ah!What you said to count, I always tell the total carbohydrates regardless of the sugar that carries and always a shot of 0.5 to 1 unit of more so as not to fall short, especially when I left home.

I have been in the forum for a short time, but if you also accept me to the group of was, if this pregnancy does not happen in just as the other

sweetgirl's profile photo
sweetgirl
04/05/2016 8:27 a.m.

DM1 Enero-2013 sin debutar

Novorapid en Bomba 1-4-2016

Of course @SweetGirl !!Send me the number by private and I add you :)

gha's profile photo
gha
04/05/2016 9:14 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Hello girls, how are you?With hemoglobins of how much have the OK given to bust pregnancy?

Karen's profile photo
Karen
04/05/2016 12:56 p.m.

Hi @karen,

My endocrine gives the OK when two have followed you at 6'5.The last was 6'6 and next week if I remain the same, I already give me the ok :)

(By the way, I don't know why, but it doesn't let me add to the Whatson group !! will it be because the phone is from another country ??)

gha's profile photo
gha
04/05/2016 12:57 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.