{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Well, I will have to do that, because in the end it goes down and some dogs.I overwhelm when I spend 140, but in reality when you should have below 140 when you spend an hour or two?

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/23/2016 1:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Carmen21 They have told me: an hour after eating: 140 and two hours: 120. Do not overwhelm that is worse!And the worst in the world is the hunger of hiccups .... I have been fabric for a few days!I would eat everything!: '(

gha's profile photo
gha
03/23/2016 1:49 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

You have some way to calculate the amount of insulin you need by ration of hydrates.You have breakfast Maria cookies, is what I feel like breakfast, but I have proven that sugar rises quite a lot.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/23/2016 1:57 p.m.

@Carmen21 I calculated the endocrine and I get a little less than 50 per unit, but honestly depending on the time I know that I have more or less resistance and I need more or less insulin to lower the same.

The issue of breakfast, I have seen that I cannot eat more than 3 rations of hydrates why but the post is impossible, which after two hours almost always have to eat one or two Maria cookies, but I do hypo.
What I like about 20g of cereals are these rice crispies that have very little sugar (once also Kellogs cornflakes that have nothing) and half a glass of milk.With this I usually get to the post.Even if there are days that without knowing why and doing the same I am higher ...

gha's profile photo
gha
03/23/2016 4:48 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Thanks Gha

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/23/2016 5:09 p.m.

Girls breakfast is a topic .... I don't get insulin at breakfast but at first I also put me 160 or 170 at the time.And at two hours I was always over 100. I insulin a couple of days and I had drops at two hours so I stopped putting it on.
Commenting it here, it happens to almost all, in those hours there is more insulin resistance.And I do not remember what girl was I recommended the diabalance mold bread that has the much lower glycemic index, I think that two slices are a ration ... the case that I tried it and the hand of Santo.
Now breakfast my coffee with milk, a toast of that bread with sugarless jam and 5 nuts.The nuts is because I got hungry quickly and thus I got hungry to lunch.Breakfasting that, I don't spend the 140 almost ever, except one silly day that I also have them.
To try, do not lose anything.Of course, it is difficult to find that bread, in the end I have to buy it online because in no close supermarket they sell it.
But let's go for breakfast has made us all crazy haha
Oh and if those are the values ​​that ask @Carmen21 at the time less than 140, at 2 hours less than 120.
Kisses girls

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/23/2016 6 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Hello girls, I the Desjuno is already an impossible thing and buy milk from almonds of the Alpro de la AsturianEven so I need a ton of insulin I at breakfast I put 4 units for each ration of HC, so look if I eat 4 rations to 4 units per ration I have 16 units only for breakfast that really nonsense..... The rest of the day I have 3 units per ration, yesterday I would be and I would eat about 10 rations like this 30 units at the time of the food so they take off until the desire to eat ...... and @Carmen21 II am the same, I have the best 175 after breakfast and if I correct I arrive with 40 to the food, so I did not correct because it goes down just as @Gha says, yesterday I had endocrine 5.3 of hemoglobin that I am great the values ​​because 80% inThe range like this very well, I already have the pump scheduled to change with a button a pattern that has put me more to give birth to put that pattern that is programmed with 70% less insulin of the one that I need now more or lessThe one who put me before becoming pregnant, until after childbirth I have no more appointment with her, little leo there is non -stop kicking my liver as I say hehe

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/23/2016 7:40 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@lauriii27 that well, that little you have left ... I have not been getting this eternal for a few days.On the one hand I am calmer because I already notice to move and others, the quite controlled glutemia, but I do not know, as it is long.

I wanted to ask you, you give you as a risk pregnancy, right?It is that they are taking me in a very rare way, and some things worry me, let's see.The endocrine that sees me for diabetes is in the hospital, he simply looks at my profiles, I adjust the eutirox and go and go once a month.
And then to ultrasound I go to another hospital, but here nothing, I mean, tumbate, echo and chau.They do not even know that I am with insulin treatment and so on, nor have I looked at the pregnancy card, no weight, nor tension, nor ask myself absolutely anything.

I am worried about the theme of the baby's weight and others, and that they do not know where I will give birth that I have diabetes.I made the ultrasound of the 20 weeks on March 8, well because until May 31, I do not return there and they are practically 3 months without echo.And I don't know if it's little control having the subject of sugar or I'm scratching more than account.

How do you see it?

pikelinda
03/23/2016 7:49 p.m.

Ah, I didn't say that I am not as pregnant with risk or anything, I mean that they do the controls of a normal pregnancy.In the echo of 20 weeks the baby weighed 325 gr.I saw that I was within normal, but I know that it is ultimately that they control the issue of weight for diabetes more and that.

Aissssssss that I seeeeeeeeee, when I am not crazy with the glycemia and meals, I go crazy with something else, I no longer know what to think.

By the way my baby is called edu: x

Kisks girls

pikelinda
03/23/2016 7:54 p.m.

@pikelinda I at high risk from the 1st of pregnant minute, sees the endocrine every month to adjust values ​​and such, then I go every 2-3 weeks at high risk and every time I go ultrasound they make me see the weight and what everything isGood and that, it seems to me a past 3 months without an echo!How weird everything, it is quietly crazy that I have been lost at all, hahaha, ahhhhh ami always look at my card (in fact with so much sight I have full of notes of her hehe) he always asks me about the values ​​of the values ​​ofThe glycemia and all that, when you go to gynecolgia is not say I have diabetes, do you have to look at me more??Or glycemia or something???I and I am a little shit with childbirth, I tell my boyfriend I am afraid when I go out, and it tells me good if all women can too!!!Wing to fuck him, who uncle haha ​​I already have the suitcase in the car whenever he moved to me, he did not want to want somewhere out there because I already carried everything from the hospital prepared

lauriii27
03/23/2016 8:08 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

PFFFF If you see my pregnancy card you laugh, I only have written the visits of the midwife, which the poor enough does with me because I revive it to questions.The truth is that when I went to the echoes I was so shit (with forgiveness) that it didn't even happen to the head of the head that I have diabetes!And now ... I see myself here 3 months in the limbo that I don't know what to do.
And March 31 I have analytics, and on 7 I believe the endocrine, I will tell him to see what he tells me.Well, if the majo is because like this, the guy of the last time he told me to eat air and let's go.
If I see that they do not pay much attention to me, I will say to the midwife to see if she can derive me to the hospital for any more control echo or I
And @lauriii27 normal that you are afraid, I have it and I have a lot hahaha but try not to take many turns, because in the end, it will be like it has to be and surely it will come out well like everyone else.

pikelinda
03/23/2016 8:17 p.m.

Hello girls !!I have been a bit missing.I am writing to you in one of my reveals when I get up to pee :)).
They take me in a special diabetes and pregnancy unit in the hospital and I think it belongs to a high risk, they do not make me very frequent echoes, they made me 12,20,30 and now to the 35. Fetal echocardium at 20And 32, but they have not done me anymore, the same if everything goes well is no more, do not overwhelm @pikelinda, although as says @lauriii27 comment to your doctors.
@lauriii27 I have already controlled breakfast, but I get 20ud for 3 portions or 3 and average.I ate day balance, but the truth is that I already tire the same every day and I have returned to the 4 cookies and coffee.
What I am noticing is also a bit of dinner resistance, I finish in approximately 140 but no longer correct because with the lantus, at 3 hours I am in 50, this is crazy !!!
The week that is my 37 I am going to monitors, the endocrine told me that although everything is going well, we are an like like that you cannot get wet in telling me when they induce my birth, my nerves are already starting ...
@ica gives me a lot of peace of mind to read you for the voice of experience, good luck in your search.I will ask you tips in breastfeeding because the truth does not know how Diabetes affects it.
@inday already approaches the little one, much encouraged in the end !!You have taken it in an exemplary way all pregnancy.
A kiss to all and @jconegar for his words on the other day, that a palmadita on the back is very good from time to time !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/24/2016 3:58 a.m.

I mean that as I can calculate more accurately than insulin units I must put for each ration of hydrates.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/24/2016 9:52 a.m.

@Carmen21 Ami those guidelines are put on the endocrine

lauriii27
03/24/2016 12:45 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello girls, I already have my prince with me.I started bleeding on Tuesday for the previous placenta and they made me Caesarea that same night.In the end he was born a few minutes before arriving at week 37 but he is perfect of health.The Apgar test with 8 and 9 passed and had no hypoglycemia at any time.We continue at the hospital waiting for weight to win since it was born weighing 2.7 kilos to be born 3 weeks before but surely tomorrow or last we can go home.
Since the Caesarea I have lowered the dose of insulin, I am with a fixed dose of 0.3 per hour and still I have to be pending when I take milk because nothing gives me low.
On a personal level it is an incredible experience, I am completely in love with him.This motherhood has far exceeded all my expectations.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/27/2016 7:46 a.m.

Congratulations @inday !!!The important scheme both are fine !!!:) a hug!!!

gha's profile photo
gha
03/27/2016 8:13 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Inday congratulations, I'm very happy., You're already telling us, a big hug.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/27/2016 10:20 a.m.

@nday congratulations!I am very happy!I am not missing and what fear ....

lauriii27
03/27/2016 10:22 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Congratulations @inday, I'm glad everything was good, now to enjoy it !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/27/2016 1:37 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Congratulations, @inday !!Congratulations !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/27/2016 2:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.