{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@Carmen21 They have made me a quarter but it is also true that I send them my profiles every week so I suppose that they do not need to do it more often

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/16/2016 5:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ok thanks xica.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/16/2016 8:14 p.m.

@lauriii27 They told me that from week 36 insulin resistance begins to go down and of course in my case it is being like that.When more resistance notic it was in weeks 33 to 35 but for about 3 or 4 days it seems that the thing has stabilized and that I even need a little less insulin so quiet, that at least it is already less than having to have to have toFight against insulin resistance.

About the 38th week in my hospital if you are well controlled, they let you reach your probable delivery date.I have the scheduled cesaria in week 38+2 for the theme of the previous placenta not by diabetes.I would try to let me get at least at week 39, every day inside it is important for our little ones.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/16/2016 8:29 p.m.

Hello girls !!I am in week 35, and if I continue with morning resistance.Let's see if it goes down as @inday says next week.
They have echoed and everything perfect, weighs 2,700 and they have taken the opportunity to make me the exudate today in case they do not leave me until 40.
He told me that if everything goes well, they can induce it like the afternoon in 40. But being diabetic they cannot ensure anything because every week is crucial.
They are making me a hem a month or so.
A kiss!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/17/2016 1:10 a.m.

Chichas I'm very overwhelmed ...

As I told you, I remain the same, during the day very well, with relatively few corrections (depending on the day) but at night ... a horror ... I have to get up about 3 times to correct myself and still, toThe one that I am neglecting to 200 ... I mean, that the fast is as if I put water ... I don't know what to do !!

gha's profile photo
gha
03/17/2016 8:37 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

I generally have good values, but as I said the ortro day the day that gives me the climb, almost always because I pass me, the same thing happens to me that ati @gha to download um 190 with my sensitivity and I need it as 3units and something?I put them on and how you say like water, it goes down but to 170-165 I did not have to go down, so I spent the hours I correct me again that we continue in 150 because he heard correctly, I don't understand why when I have it when I have it when I have it when I have it when I have it when I haveAlto lows me so slow and with double or triple units that correspond to me

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/17/2016 9:19 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@Gha, I think you have to put some slow at night.Either the whole dose or that they divide it into 2. It is like your body runs out of insulin during the night.Call the educator or the endocrine to see what they tell you, it is clear that something must be done.A kiss and calm.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/17/2016 3:13 p.m.

@Marga_rita the lantus (toujeo) I put it at night, but it seems that it does not take effect until the morning .... today I will try is to put a couple of units more to see if I do not do many hypos during the day andThe night endures me a little better ... Thank you :)

gha's profile photo
gha
03/17/2016 3:31 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Let's see if it is the type of insulin, I had a less less and have changed me to Lantus and I am much better. The truth is that I do not know what is different between the different insulin.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/17/2016 5:49 p.m.

Hello, have you ever given two casualties in a row? I have given me two.And the truth that the first thing that has come to mind is if something will not go well.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/17/2016 7:51 p.m.

Only 2 declines ??Hehe calm I are days that I am almost in hiccmove all day and esty all day in descent

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/17/2016 8:49 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Well, @lauriii27 now that you say it I have been walking after snacking, I never do it.But it is that I was grabbed by Marii, I think it was that he told me that he suffered a great descent.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/17/2016 9:19 p.m.

@Carmen21 What week are you?In the 10-15 weeks I had to be eating every two by 3 because it was a continuous descent ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/17/2016 9:40 p.m.

@Inday of nine weeks, but since I had baastant resistance to insulin, although I already had a week and peak that put less insulin.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/17/2016 9:51 p.m.

@Carmen21 But now in theory the weeks begin in which there are more hypoglycemia and most likely you have to lower the doses of insulin.Above it is very pending at night, I had a couple of 30 and peak hypoglycemia that if it does not become because I notify the dexcom I do not know if I had woken up.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/17/2016 9:54 p.m.

Thank you Inday, I usually put the desperator in the middle of the noxe, but if it is true that you have to have a very careful.lower.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/17/2016 10:21 p.m.

Good morning!!!!!!
You may be thinking, and this one what does it do?Well, I have read you for a long time and I have only told you once and after having written in a message in a thread about the people who lived with us it was worth commenting.
I really like to read what happens to us all and how we feel, I have not stopped reads but it is also true that this thread is really for you, but knowledge does not take place, we all have something in common.
I do not write to try any like or that someone can think, that I seek fame because it is not so, I can assure you.
I just wanted to tell you that all DT are great fighters, but if there is something I admire it is all the breasts that are looking for their pregnancy, the moms who are pregnant and the breasts that have already had their babies whether they are large or small.You are admiring for how you fight to wear impressive controls, a very good diet and how you take care of you day by day so that everything goes great and so that the potatoes can also enjoy those precious people that you give life.
I believe that we are all greatly grateful for your struggle so that everything goes well, a struggle that is an lack of control in all of you.And as you see that even more complicated there you are the diabetic breasts fighting as great champions.
Sometimes I think it is hard to control diabetes for sport but it is achieved, but when I enter here and I can see that you are impressive and I particularly help me to continue, seeing how every diabetic fights within its environment encourages me a lot.
Do not lose your illusions never !!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/18/2016 1:02 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Carmen21 Don't worry.Look when I spend that shortly before I was very uncontrolled Xon the disease to me is that I started to take care of a lot and stay without looking for it.My embryo was contaminated because my body was not yet clean when it happened.But it gave me a huge descent that my husband had to put the glucagon.But that descent say the doctors who was notifying me that the BB had let his heart beat.But don't worry that you'll see that everything is very good.Control down now.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/18/2016 1:25 p.m.

@Carmen21 Two drops in a row even without being pregnant, I tell you from experience.There are days that for whatever, activity or that is the day, I have to eat every little because I see the freestyle arrow down and advance.
I was before @gha raising myself every little during the night to avoid drops or ups and with the freestyle I have managed to adjust the bomb basal until I am almost flat, but it does not mean that there are days that I do not do it, so I still get up.
I think that the most would be the MCG with alarms to warn, but if we do not have or we can have it, it will touch more pending.
As @jconegar says this pregnancy is not easy, you have to control more than we are used to and although I still seek, I am learning a lot from you to control myself when this.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/18/2016 2:02 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Muximas Graciias to everyone.May great forum, I never thought you could help me so much. A big hug.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/18/2016 4:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.