{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thanks for your words @jconegar, it is appreciated that someone assesses the effort that a pregnancy with diabetes is :-)

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/18/2016 9:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

BUUU 250 messages read.@lauriii27 I tb made me a lot of insulin and made a mogollón but at 6 months I had dropped 35kg.I stayed below my weight.
He took a season without entering the forum, I'm tired of diabetes ...

I have read that someone asked to donate the cord, if we can, but to donate it they have to gain it only to be born and it is very important to stop beating before cutting it.In addition, today, these cells have not yet found usefulness.Read about the relationship of iron and the issue of the cord, I am clear that I would not donate it and that in the first childbirth had everything signed ... but the time comes nobody is consistent and better ....
I am considering very seriously the third (and last) pregnancy.On the 28th I go to the endocrine and if I am good, I suppose that we will wait a couple of months so that I do not agree in the middle of winter ... I have already suffered it with my two children and try ... I do not know how the hem will go,Well, I will take as a month that I will have put the batteries, but the very bad previous ones were ... I give me a pregnancy, but the result is so much the penalty ... I am an addict to the baby jiji

I'm going to do some self -publicity, if someone considers carrying my porting website www.conmimami.com I still have no promotional code active, but if you send me an email I would try to adjust the price ... sweet price jiji

Much encouragement to those in the final part, you will see.If you have any problems with breastfeeding here I am to help you who took more than 3 years of tetita

tica's profile photo
tica
03/18/2016 9:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

@ica Joe esq I am bacin, accustomed to 59 kilos d little bird with 17 more, I feel like an equal buffalWithout having to put on an insulin trailer, and manufactured homemade nocilla without sugar that as I love it because I can eat something else, and so I am a little fried of so much insulin, both medical, so much discomfort everywhere, I feel veryHeavy costs me until I walk, but well to see that little is missing

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/18/2016 10:19 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@lauriii27 is that of nocilla how vaaa ????Woooo

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/18/2016 10:36 p.m.

I normally as normal from all life, but now because of insulin as things that can eat more quantity with the same insulin, I put the recipe and tests .http: //dulcesdiabeticos.com/receta-de-nutella-casera-sin-sugar/

lauriii27
03/18/2016 10:47 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

If you are going to breastfeed, you will lose weight.I went up more than 20kg, from there I don't think I would go up much more, but I didn't want to weigh, then I stayed with 10kg less than when I got pregnant ... very thin ... so don't worry that you lose.

To go preparing for the search I am trying to see how my cycles are and they are a disaster ... I usually last between 30 days and 40 or more.Normally ovulo on day 20 and something and the Luthera phase (until the rule comes to me) is between 9 and Á11días.Less than 11 pregnancy is not viable.I have ovulated this cycle on the 7th of the cycle, stop staining and the next day super clear symptom and I did an ovulation and super marked test .... I have read that with breastfeeding there are double ovulations .. so I continue to make myselfTo see what happens ... the truth is that we are not looking, but it is coming well.We try to avoid the moments of ovulation and more this month if it were double .... twins ... q horror hahaha.When you go to the endocrine you ask you to see if it is a hormone theme that they look at me ... My two pregnancies have been to the Priege, but the same double breastfeeding is too much for the body, but for now I have no idea of ​​weaning any ...

tica's profile photo
tica
03/18/2016 10:56 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

@jconegar what beautiful words!It is true that in pregnancy we extreme care to the fullest, but what better reward than our babies .... In addition at least, it has helped me to learn much more and know me much better about my diabetes and my idea is to keep allThese care once in light.Thank you very much for your words, as @inday says it is appreciated that this effort is valued :)

@lauriii27 dead I look at that recipe !!!If I tell you that I have not tried the nocilla haha, but come on, on Monday I go to the Super and I plan to do it, to see if I am a little clumsy I will tell you hehe

@tica, if I am going to take a look at your website because I have been reading for days and looking at the theme of portage.Although I am not very clear because if everything goes well, my child will be born at the end of July and I don't know with heat ...

Kisses to all !!!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/19/2016 10:12 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

@pikelinda does not stavia things to sweeten that you know very strongly, it is a dusty and I am already very sweetened with Stevia I think that something else is better, and cocoa that is not value without pure sugar that is also very strong,I am going to do it next time with COO LIGHT tail of all life better, and the normal nocilla esq as of everything like this too, ice cream ... like the same as a non -diabetic person you only have to know how to count rations of thepackages in this case, and you can eat everything

lauriii27
03/19/2016 10:19 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Inday, @laurii, how much do you have?If you will be aimed, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/19/2016 10:45 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala then look, I'm already 34+2, so if there is nothing left, and as I say that I still don't know where I will let me get ..... well ..... if it is until 38 noThere is nothing left, to see on the 28th that they tell me that I have a review, on Monday I have the preoperative analysis and repeat the DL toxoplasma, and I do not know more.... and I will tell you to see.

lauriii27
03/19/2016 10:51 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Ah then Coo Light If I have at home, I will buy the hazelnuts and try, that I ultimately feel like sweet at all hours ainssss

My mother, it's true, you're both almost almost.I still 21+5 but I recognize that since the echo of the 20s as I have begun to worry about delivery and all that, I am a little craving and shit for those things, but well, we will see.

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/19/2016 11:47 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

@Gala I am in week 36 and I have programmed it at 38 so I have about two weekly.The truth is that I have a hard time getting the idea that in so little time I will have my child with me.
From the point of diabetes as I commented the other day I have been noticing that resistance is referring.The truth is that in that sense I cannot complain, I have not had so much resistance and the truth is that I must say that bringing control as strict as a pregnancy has been less difficult than I thought.I guess the previous planning and the support of my medical team have also been key.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/20/2016 2:04 a.m.

Girls I need help.It turns out to ovulate the 8 of my cycle.And the gynecologist prescribed progesterone because I have it low ... well then uncontrolled in the sugar but not of climbs but dose ... then it happens to me that yesterday manche but very little so brown ... I started this Monday but on SundayBefore I put on it with many nausea at night.And the uncontrolled sugar ... 1 Insulina unit takes away a lot and has worried ... he told me that when my fault comes, I do the test and if it comes out negative, suspend the progesterone ... but the maximum that I arrive at high isA 170 ... Help if someone had to take it ...

mariamarquez
03/20/2016 1:13 p.m.

I fixed the photo of the Frestyle now began to get on 52 and upstream.Xq Take 30gr of sugar in half an hour.And I will take something to see if I can keep it.I have many pains like a rule but esq until April I have no appointment with the gynecologist.Let's see if anyone knows.I always had straight graphics in the blue box.

mariamarquez
03/20/2016 1:18 p.m.

@Mariamarquez Have you done tests?!?It could be a pregnancy, to see if there is luck.

Hello everyone again, I was disconnected for a long time, here is still with the search.Among my irregular and long cycles, and my boy's trips ... Come on, we are almost target every month ... (but what is not ...) just when the to positive is my boy is ... hahahahahahaha.It will come to us, and as I say, "Meanwhile, we improve our body for preparation" greeting to all.
Congratulations to all those who have managed to get pregnant and to those who are almost going to have them !!!!To enjoy it a kiss to all: x

veveta's profile photo
veveta
03/22/2016 1:58 p.m.

@veveta after that descent and threw me two days with a lot of insulin resistance and for now the thing is calm.The weekend may do it to me since I stop with prpgesterone and if there is no pregnancy I have to suspend it ...

mariamarquez
03/22/2016 2:01 p.m.

@Mariamarquez how many days did you overate?If more than 13 it could already leave the result.But calm, keep taking care of you and will arrive, everything comes ... ;;)

veveta's profile photo
veveta
03/22/2016 2:07 p.m.

@veveta if it was the 7th of this month or 8. My husband wants me to do this weekend.I no longer Mancho.Manche 2 days but very little.Like brown but little color.

mariamarquez
03/22/2016 2:09 p.m.

BND xica a question, to see how you do.I get up at 78 breakfast and at 169 I correct myself with two units and less than the hour down.CM Can I do it?

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/23/2016 11:34 a.m.

@Carmen21, it also happens to me a few days and my solution is not to correct myself ... why at half an hour I am already going down for me alone, without more insulin ... and the hard peak so little that it is not worth it.Lower from after.If I see that at two hours I keep discharge then yes, but I already tell you that most of the days I download nothing (it only happens to me in the morning)

gha's profile photo
gha
03/23/2016 12:17 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.