{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I have many times 12 -13, the other day when I went to the gynecologist I had 13 with something but of course after arriving at the hospital and the respective nerves every time we are going there, so there is no problem I think

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/12/2016 3:39 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

I am always in 11-6, but when I have endocrine, they get to talk to me, to look at my controls, to ask me things while they take the tension and that added to the fact that I am always crowded I get 15-8 :))
They always send me to go to the pharmacy periodically, and in pharmacy 11-6.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/13/2016 12:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ok thanks xica.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/13/2016 10:34 a.m.

Do you know if we can drink omega 3 pregnant women??

lauriii27
03/13/2016 7:01 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

99% of the pages that are read that is quite good, recommended in pregnancy

lauriii27
03/13/2016 7:19 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I take semi -normal milk, but in the vitamins that sent me for pregnancy (Gestagyn) I saw that they had omega 3 so sure there is no problem with what you drink that milk

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/13/2016 8:03 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Well, if I buy any box, I take a skimmed with calcium, but I like Omega 3 before I took it and left it for pregnancy (I don't know the truth) and I love soybeans too but with the thyroid that came out I came outThe endocrine said that neither to speak that thyroid is not good and that can also take effect from the Euritox

lauriii27
03/13/2016 8:09 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Yes, the soy forget.I have hypothyroidism 10 years ago and the soybean also prohibited it because it blocks the thyroid, as is.But the other if you like to take it without problems
Ah and if you take eutirox and vitamins now with pregnancy, spacious you take them, I mean the eutirox in the morning and the vitamins in the afternoon, because otherwise the absorption of the eutirox is also reduced

pikelinda
03/13/2016 9:05 p.m.

Well, I take the Euritox before breakfast, the lunch the iron, and to the food the folk acid, thus, and said the endocrine, although today (and one more day that I forget, and taken the Euritox in the morning and the folk acidfor food and iron to dinner

lauriii27
03/13/2016 9:25 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Girls a question, some mñn at two hours of breakfast I measure me and if I have 160 I correct myself with a couple of units but at noon I do not arrive and it goes down, which you think it can be.And this trde at two hours of eating 129 merging a skimmed yogurt with two units and just now before dinner 160, I do not understand that I do wrong, and cm put a little more insulin down safe and on topStay at 37.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/13/2016 9:38 p.m.

That happens to me every morning @Carmen21 until 12 can be 110 or 170!If I correct myself on 170, I arrived with 50 to the food, so I did not run for me for only one hour and something, today I had the food 117 (I miscalculated the rations) and the 6 traca had 50 thus you merende and I put onInsulin later and to dinner 165 !!Joe that really badly, tomorrow plays an analisi see that hemoglobin l week that comes, but I have someday that it is horrible, one day I had 210 to the snack I had to correct from 5 to 9, 3 times with insulin becauseI put some units to go down and at the hour and a half I had 170 yet, so I put me again and after a while I was still in 150 and so that I reached 90 at 9, I think I put almost 10 units PR download a 210!!Esq is a pass...Esq I do not effect insulin when I have it high, if I have it normal, it does its effect correctly but as it goes from 150 and to download it is horrible

lauriii27
03/13/2016 9:56 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

The only explanation that I see is that it is hormonal, because it is not normal.My endocrine tells me that I have care with the descents in pregnancy, but how you see 160 you put from Maala Lexe and if you run zas down.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/13/2016 10 p.m.

I really also tell me the same, but how much I spend 130 I already get isterica, if I have 50 for example I know that it is also bad but I do not feel bad like when I have more than 130

lauriii27
03/13/2016 10:07 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Carmen21 I spent the same with the first pregnancy and now with the second.My endocrine always told me and says that it is for the clutch.It is desperate, overwhelming but it is like that.

sweetgirl's profile photo
sweetgirl
03/14/2016 7:27 a.m.

DM1 Enero-2013 sin debutar

Novorapid en Bomba 1-4-2016

Hello girls!Let's see if you can help me ... right now my main problem is the night ... During the day I am very good, correcting myself at some times but very well ... but at night I get a lot of control ... mostI am going to sleep on 115, I put 17 from Toujeo (until three days ago it was Lantus) and still correcting myself at night I can get up at 180 ... sometimes I make hiccups and sometimes I get up even higher ...And I don't know what to do ... I despair having to be aware of the night because I don't rest and I'm dead all day ... something like that happens?If I get up the toujeo, I'm afraid that I will do hypos during the day ... because I'm fine ...

I am very afraid that for these nights that I do not control the glycosilada and do not let me start looking for next month ... :(

Graciaaaaas!

gha's profile photo
gha
03/14/2016 11:36 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Link daily economic patch

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
03/14/2016 12:04 p.m.

@Gha Hello look my advice is that you have to let the body adapt to the change of insulin that you have done.I tell you because I changed before I had the bomb I changed my lantus for Levemir and Humalog for Novarapid and it took me a month and a half or so to adapt.If during the day you go well and in the upper morning continue with the guidelines that give you for 1 week and if you do not put little by little units until that.But keep in mind that changes have to be every 3 days.Do not despair that you will see how soon you need.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/14/2016 3:15 p.m.

Bnd girls who are you going? How long do you now do you about hemoglobin in pregnancy.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/16/2016 11:45 a.m.

Hi @Carmen21 Here we walk every day xD good Panzona, because I still have one one.
I go to the endocrine once a month, and he asks me to hemoglobin once yes and once ... because for now I take the profiles and they are quite drinkable, but if he told me that if they started to raise the levels it would be every month.
This month I have the 31st hemoglobin and second quarter analytics, we will see that everything.
Kisses!

pikelinda
03/16/2016 4:54 p.m.

Hello, I look at it every time I go if it is not in analysis they look at me with the little machine that they have, I already did on Monday the analysis on Tuesday I will see the results with the endocrine, I am like a my mother seal of mine, almost 18 kilos fattened, and there I still rise insulin in lateOn April 13-14 they would cause me, right ???What nerves are entering me, how fear everything ,,, buff

lauriii27
03/16/2016 5:37 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.