{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@Irenemv or I know what to tell you, just that much encourage and forward.I hope you recover soon in every way.A thousand kisses

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/08/2016 10:46 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Thank you very much.It is being difficult because it has been a jug of cold water at this point, but ... better now than waiting with illusion and then it was worse.

It only remains to recover and spend time.And as I say, new illusions will come even if it is difficult to think about that right now.

Much encouragement to pregnant women, so that you carry what you have as best as possible, and to those that you are with the equal search, I am sure you will soon have your positive.

I will continue reading you and I will inform you of the changes that I have because right now I do not even know, I want to know what happens from now on.

They met me in 6 weeks (April 11) to collect the results of a study that they have done to the girl, I don't know if they will look at me or I don't know.And in endocrine I have an appointment on March 31 that I will have to give the news and now ... to start over.I will tell you how I'm going.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/08/2016 10:59 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv, I don't know what to leave because I say what I say is none comfort, just send you a lot of encouragement, well to you and your partner that I imagine that it will not have had a good time.
It is not for urgar in the wound but I wanted to ask you if in the genetic analyzes the genetic alteration came out or was it in the amniocentesis?It is to know if it is reliable because I was clear, the time came to opt for the analysis and not because of the amniocentesis but of course it is not reliable ...
Have you told you if that alteration was related to diabetes?
I ask you for a thousand forgives if it bothers you that you ask you these questions and maybe it is not the moment but it is that it is so afraid, I have been delaying the pregnancy for 2 years for fear that the child can have a problem because of me ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/08/2016 11:25 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Puff @irenemv how much sorry, I don't want to imagine how hard it must be.I send you many animals.Now as @Pikelinda says it is time to look forward that you will see how you give us the good news that you are pregnant again.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/08/2016 11:25 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Irenemv, I have no words .... just tell you that much encouragement and look forward.A hug!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/08/2016 11:40 p.m.

Well, it did come in the fetal DNA study.In my case if it has been effective the € 445, if nothing had come out, you do not risk puncture, but to confirm when something altered, they send you the amniocentesis, in my case the study covered it but they did it in Social Security.

Genetic alteration has nothing to do with diabetes, in our case, not even a history.The screening of the 1 trimester with low risk, the ultrasound all well until in week 21 they told me that they did not see the nasal bone, which was smaller than normal.I went to a private one and told me that it was normal, that if I wanted to do the genetic study that I did to me but it would not risk amniocentesis because the girl was fine, and from there ... it has been everything in two weeks.An altered result, confirmation of it with amniocentesis, income, childbirth and finally ... now ... empty, much empty.Very lost, my partner is stronger and is more positive, which helps me, but something else is costing me.I guess normal.It will take time, but you have to continue.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/08/2016 11:43 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv many encouragement ... the truth is that I cannot even imagine what you are happening, there are no words that can serve you ... I know very strongly and little by little the time will surely also put on your part :) aStrong hug!

gha's profile photo
gha
03/08/2016 11:51 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

@Irenem I have no words, I send you a big hug and a lot of encouragement, I hope you recover soon, with all your strength and the support of your partner

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/09/2016 12:07 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thank you very much.Everything will happen or will be attenuated over time.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/09/2016 12:10 a.m.

Good afternoon!!I haven't given my notícias around here ...

This morning I have gone to the endocrine and he told me that I am great that the analyzes left great (apart from hemoglobin) and that if in a month my hemo is still at least the same as this already gives me the OK to start to startSearch:)>-

Folic acid has already prescribed me and the lantus has changed me, has sent me a new insulin (or I think it is new) called Toujeo, does anyone know or use it?He has told me that it is like the lantus but that it is more concentrated and it will cover my afternoons much better (which until now is what costs me the most and I am correcting all the time ...)

Anyway, I'm very happy!But at the same time a little scared to see that in principle next month I can start looking for the baby.I begin to ask me if it really is the best moment, if I am going to do it sufficiently ... Anyway, I guess it's normal!

A kiss to all !!

gha's profile photo
gha
03/09/2016 7:25 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha Q well!Ami told me in February 2015 Q in a year I would give me permission when Julio arrived he told me you can stay!I stayed as scared because I did not expect so soon haha ​​and the scenic panic entered haha ​​from it is day and the next 5 was pregnant, I did not give me time to think anything hehe

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/09/2016 7:49 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

How good @lauriii27 !!The truth is that because of work issues I would go well to stay at first since they tell me, but hey, better not to get illusions!Hehe

gha's profile photo
gha
03/09/2016 8:06 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Congratulations @Gha for those good results!
In my case it was similar to Lauri, after a pause after the last abortion, when we went back to the first zas!But the other times, it took longer, about 5 months.You think it is not an exact science hehehe so above all, without stress, and enjoying the search hahaha
And those doubts of the right moment, if you will do it well, etc ... we all have them.If you think about it, if you wait to be prepared 100% we would not have baby xD because I think you are never prepared at all.
Better not to think;)
Kisses to all girls

pikelinda
03/10/2016 9:41 a.m.

Do you have small varicose veins with pregnancy????And heard that with pregnancy it is normal that they leave, I always had some but if I notice that I have been more fine and worry about nothing because poor circulation and diabetes..... I am scared of feet complications, I feel a little scared

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/10/2016 10:24 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@lauriii27 have not left me but I was just reading that it is very common to leave vascular spiders from week 33-34.Do not worry that it has nothing to do with diabetes or bad circulation, it is another pregnancy aquate ... Apparent most of the time they disappear when you give birth.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/10/2016 10:37 p.m.

Hello girls, if the varicose veins is typical in pregnancy due to the difficulty of the venous return that we are having with the belly.I don't have varicose veins but I hadn't had ardors in pregnancy either and I spent a horrible night, it looked like a dragon, I did not rule it out.Do you have?
Kisses!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/11/2016 10:28 a.m.

Mmm I Varices for the moment I did not see myself.And acidity I do not have, but I notice that meals like I fall heavier than before.What I have a couple of weeks ago is a tiredness that I don't even tell you ... I do nothing to do.In a couple of weeks I have complete analytics, to see if I had anemia or something, although it is only a more xD achaque

pikelinda
03/11/2016 12:12 p.m.

@Marga_rita I am having stomach acidity What is best to cope with it is chewing gum, after meals.Try to see if you are doing well too ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/11/2016 2:44 p.m.

BND xicas What are you going? I find myself a bit accelerated, I don't know if it will be x nerves. I take the tension and I have it 120 and 80. It is normal or a little high.I have read that TB can rise due to insulin reaisse.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/12/2016 11:26 a.m.

@Carmen21 That tension is fine, it is considered hypertension above 140/90.Try to take it as soon as you get up or after lying down for a while

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/12/2016 3:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.