{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Sisi, I am clicking ... but I am also afraid to obsess that I don't go down and I will put insulin and then I got everything suddenly ... it is angry because I was going super good!And today, inexplicably, it has been disassembled ...

gha's profile photo
gha
02/22/2016 4:20 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

@Carmen21 I am the same as you.Well now I'm 8 weeks.At the moment my insulin needs have not come down, but my endorcina told me to appear from week 9 is when I will start the hypos.It is my second pregnancy but it seems that I don't remember anything about the first.

I am a little scared because in December I had a 7.1 hemo and the gyne spoke to me the probabilities of malformations.

I am waiting to put on the bomb because my endocrine does not want me to reach the third quarter with as much decompensation as the previous pregnancy.

By the way, from the first day I start with the bowl I click on the table, I have never gone to the bathroom.And I have a co -worker who ask me when I shed.I arrived a little boat with the gel/alcohol of those that disinfect to do the controls

sweetgirl's profile photo
sweetgirl
02/23/2016 8:07 a.m.

DM1 Enero-2013 sin debutar

Novorapid en Bomba 1-4-2016

Bnd Sweetgirl, the truth is that it is hard.TR have commented to change the type of insulin or something.I stoy on the waiting list for Jaen's bomb but it turns out that there is no educator, but they can put the pregnant bomb I did not know.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/23/2016 8:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!!!@Carmen21 is very advisable for pregnancy the bomb.They made me quickly for that.There are girls that without knowing how to count rations are put on and more if it is on a pregnancy theme!

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/23/2016 8:22 a.m.

@Carmen21 was with insulina apidra because I was put from 0.5 at 0.5 but when I find out about pregnancy I change myself to Novorapid.But since since I left the lactation of the first pregnancy I passed me or fell short with the slow pump but it was reaction and now with pregnancy the endocrine became more serious with the bomb and told me to be seriously thought about it.Last Friday I told her that I wanted to put it on, I suppose it will be a question of days to call me.

He told me that as I have been in pregnancy for a few weeks, I am in time to put it on and thus pass the adaptation period in the first months that the need for insulin is less and have it fully controlled for the last months of embroze.

I also tell you that I have a little "trap" because I work in a hospital that is the same in which diabetes take me and I am constantly in contact with the educators and endocrine and they have never spoken to me the waiting list

For me it is also being hard and it will be because I know what it is, but with this pregnancy I have a thousand fears.There are days that with just breathing they give me hypos and then I keep my whole for the Nuebes

sweetgirl's profile photo
sweetgirl
02/23/2016 8:36 a.m.

DM1 Enero-2013 sin debutar

Novorapid en Bomba 1-4-2016

I am happier than a partridge .... the glycosilada of 6'6 !!!!!I have gone from 8'1 to 6'6 in a very short time :) What weight I just got off !!!!I want to lower it more, but I think that to start I can be very happy !!!:)>-

gha's profile photo
gha
02/23/2016 3:34 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha Congratulationsss !!!:)>- Whatnnnn now to maintain how long do you have to be like this for programming ???

mariamarquez
02/23/2016 3:40 p.m.

Thanks @Mariamarquez!They told me two we have followed 6'5 so I suppose that if in 3 or 4 months I have kept it that way, they will give me permission :)

gha's profile photo
gha
02/23/2016 3:42 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Mariamarquez, how are you going?Are you still without rule noticies ???

gha's profile photo
gha
02/23/2016 3:44 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha right now ... Look from 13 it was staying without looking for him and I got and I got off at 5.2 It was brutal later I lost it and since then I was not uploaded.I wish I would have done it like you and I would have become pregnant with that glyc.Every day I remember the irresponsible that I have been

mariamarquez
02/23/2016 3:45 p.m.

Congratulations @Gha !!Everything you are doing has its reward, of course !!A lot of champion mood that you are very close.
I am already 32 weeks and for the moment very stable, although I am not gaining weight, on the contraryFew hydrates and few calories.
If now I had to take stock of the previous weeks, my insulin treatment has changed in a brutal way, you have to have patience and not get nervous, it is my recommendation, that I took some tremendous hot flashes and is not worth it, before theDoubt call the educator or present yourself there.
I have a Majisima educator at Gregorio Marañón and has a contact phone to call her whenever you want (within the reasonable).
Do not keep doubts.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
02/23/2016 3:47 p.m.

@Mariamarquez, do not worry, sometimes things come as they come and in life not everything can be planned as we want ... Do not feel bad, because now you are doing it perfect :)

gha's profile photo
gha

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha without news Voi to wait for the weekend but I will get off sure ... I'm not going to be so lucky.

mariamarquez

@Mariamarquez, you never know!You cross your fingers: x

gha's profile photo
gha
02/23/2016 3:48 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Mariamarquez do not blame yourself I lost my baby with a glyc of 5'6 and it was supposed to have everything controlled.Both my endocrine and gynecologists told me that it was not x.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/23/2016 4:16 p.m.

@Carmen21 to me if they blamed me.And they told me that I would not arrive at week 12 ... And so it did not arrive :( and to topHead doing crazy.

mariamarquez
02/23/2016 4:19 p.m.

Congratulations on that hemo @gha!You will see how with the bomb the next one will be even lower.

@Marga_rita we are similar, I make 33 weeks tomorrow and I have not taken weight in the last month.As you say, the issue of reducing carbohydrates shows when putting weight.
The truth is that I in the last two weeks is when I have noticed more resistance, especially at dinner time, but I agree, the important thing is to go up the dose without waiting for more than a couple of days and try to take theThings with philosophy.

@Mariamarquez do not martyr for what happened, the important thing is that you now have very good control so you will see how when you stay again.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/23/2016 6:41 p.m.

: D @gha congratulations on the hemo !!The truth is that it is a joy when you see that "sacrifice" has its good results.To continue like this !!

As @inday says you have to take it with philosophy.Because if it is true that at first it seems that you are more pending of sugar than pregnancy as @Carmen21 said, but little by little you are getting better and enjoying everything.With their good days and bad days, because whenever you see a higher figure than I think it is inevitable to get a bit xD

@Mariamarquez Well good, let's wait to see what happens!that I was also convinced that I was not pregnant and it was yes.

I am 18 weekly today ... the thing is advancing.And discounting the days for the echo of the 20 weeks, which on the one hand scares me a little that something is bad, and on the other I am dying to see my bichete: P

Kisses girls !!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/23/2016 7:58 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

When you had the first visit with the gynecologist I have been considering going to a private to see how everything goes.You are some of the Jaen area.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/23/2016 8:59 p.m.

Thanks to all !!!:)

@Inday at the moment I do not carry a bomb, if with the bolis I can not download it anymore, I will consider it, the truth is that now I have everything very controlled like this, and I am afraid to change :) Also, taking into account that the hemoCollect the last 3 months, and I have a half and half, if it remains the same, it must be lower, almost certain, right?

Anyway, today I am very happy, I expected to be around 7 and look, the thing has gone well!

gha's profile photo
gha
02/23/2016 9:28 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.