{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@pikelinda I until week 26 or do not start noticing that you need more insulin so don't worry and take advantage of these weeks of truce.About the belts because I really are that with 32 weeks that I just did I have not needed them but the truth is that I was thin before I was pregnant and for the moment I do not have much gut, I have fattened 8 kilos of moment.I think the best thing is that you expect a little to see if you need it or not, there are so many things to buy that better not buy too much ahead of time that you will not use it later.

@lauriii27 I have a mixture of fear and illusion, I do not stop asking myself how my little one will be.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/18/2016 12:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Marga_rita I think the only thing that makes them different is to look at glycemia in the first 24 hours.It is true that the children of mothers with diabetes can be born with hypoglycemia since when we are in hyper their pancreas it is customary to generate more insulin to compensate and of course when that excess of insulin is already within us, they have hypoglucemia.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/18/2016 1:11 a.m.

Thanks girls.The truth is that I think they see us the first -time face in the stores haha.I thought, well, if I do not have so much belly, nor do I notice that I weigh ... I have not fattened anything, so I suppose that the rest is thinner because the pancha already shows me quite hehe.

@Inday will take advantage of those weeks ... that the truth, I prefer to be with those values ​​than when they gave me higher.

@Marga_rita I started this week with Yoga for Gordis.And the midwife advises us to buy the balls of fitness.I went to Decathlon yesterday to look, and bought me for 5 euros.The midwife told us that it is very easy to exercise the pelvic floor with those balls, and the truth yesterday was trying it and is great.You sit on while you see TV so richly and you wiggle it to the sides, the front and back, in circles ... it makes me more enjoyable than the other exercises

And because of the things to buy, I will first make a list.To try to have what you need, and not go out with things that you say the same then or use

Kisses!!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/18/2016 11:32 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Hello girls.

I am writing to tell you a little how the worst week has gone since I am pregnant.

On Tuesday morning I was in the echocardium and they gave me a scare.The nasal bone saw it smaller than normal and they sent me to make me amniocentesis for today, that I decided if I did or did a genetic study on my own.So in the afternoon I was in my private gynecologist to give me another opinion and made me ultrasound again, after measuring the nasal bone more than 10 times normal.He told me that he did not see that he had him little and that I did what he wanted but according to his opinion would not risk the amnio because there are risks to the girl and she is fine everything.

So on Wednesday I went to do the genetic study on my own and the results will give them to me in a week or so.Now it's time to wait and calm down, thinking that everything is fine.

Yesterday I was in endocrine and in that sense everything great, the Hemo dropped a little, 6%.And it has not made me much change, to continue as I am, and you correct basal as I am doing it.He sent me complete analytical for next month and background.

What a rollazo that I have told you but I am with a mixture of feelings that I don't know what to think.On the one hand positivism but on the other ...

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/19/2016 3:16 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Jo what roll right?If it were my case, I would have made amniocentesis, because I think that a risk is better now, then at birth there is no solution, even if I had 2 opinions like your I would have done it, but well that is something of each clear, hopefully and surely everything is fine and it is a small mistake of his, I for the moment only that I sleep fatal fatal, and this myth child does not praise me to kick!

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
02/19/2016 3:50 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Yes, but the genetic study that I have done is to have the results of amniocentesis without having to click on the belly with the risk of abortion and other things.It is an analytical that you have to pay for your (it is expensive) so as not to run that risk the fetus.Anyway, it's time to wait.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/19/2016 3:55 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv there is a friend of mine happened to you.But the BB was born super good.She did a test that cost her 550e to see genetic and other problems.What I do not remember cm is called but serves as equivalent to amniocentesis.And it was done in the 22 because gynecologists were afraid.

Well girls went to the endocrine yesterday I checked my pump and basal and x now my body has accepted it very well.What I did not like was that he told me that I stop looking for perfection that I am already touching it and I do not enjoy life ... Well, bother a little.Hemoglobin in 5.6.And waiting to get the positive ... eager.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/19/2016 3:57 p.m.

I have done the neobon, € 445.Ainssss, what despair!Have a week because you don't see ...

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/19/2016 4 p.m.

@lauriii27, a genetic analysis is done that gives the same information as amniocentesis, which does not entail any risk, what happens is that the SS does not cover it and you have to do it privately and they are about € 1000.
@Irenemv, I know that it is not worth anything to tell you that calm, because the scare you have and this week I imagine that it will be the longest in your life but I think you have done the right thing, not risk existing there is a non -invasive test that wearsThe same information and repeating the ultrasound.
Surely everything is being because if you had no more pressure on the SS you made the amnio and also the private one says that everything is normal, so as far as possible try not to crush your head

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/19/2016 4 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you so much.I try, and although deep down I think everything is fine ... there are moments that I don't stop around everything.But well, you have to calm down, distract yourself and soon I will know.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/19/2016 4:04 p.m.

Hi @irenemv a lot of beautiful encouragement.I know that it serves little, because the concern and nerves will continue to be, but try to occupy the mind with anything, movies, read, so that these days they pass you as quickly as possible.I think you've done very well, first see the second opinion that told you that I saw it normal, which is very important.And second opt for the analysis even more expensive.I would have done the same, the less risks the better.
When reading you, I remembered a friend, who happened to him something similar but with the nucral fold.The one at La MEDÍA HIGH, and the private one was normal.And in the end he did the same as you and everything was well fortunately.You will see how the same thing happens with you.

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/19/2016 5:07 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Thank you very much.Hopefully everything is left in a scare.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/19/2016 6:53 p.m.

@Irenemv what would not be logical is that you were so quiet, I would be the same or worse than you for the nerves, but in the end it is what we tell you, tranquility and you will see that in no way you have the results.I would also have done the same as you, the proof of the Anmio gives me respect.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/19/2016 9:26 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Irenemv I imagine how you should feel, of course this maternity is terrifying even before they are born ... so you have that in the private they have seen it normal I think everything will be in a scare but anyway you have anyway you haveMade very well to do the non -invasive test so you already stay quietly.Much encouragement and as @Pikelinda says tries to keep you busy as much as you can try to eat your head as little as possible.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/19/2016 9:43 p.m.

@Irenemv a lot of encouragement, pregnancy that does not bring some scare is rare, but the good thing is that they usually stay in that, in a scare.You will see that everything is going well !!

@Mariamarquez congratulations on how you are carrying it.The endocrine do not agree.If you spend they scold you and if you don't arrive too ... Q madness !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
02/19/2016 10:41 p.m.

@Irenemv encouragement that you will see that in the end everything goes well and stays in a scare of bad taste :)

I wanted to ask you a question, a little silly.Those who are pregnant, surely you don't drink any alcohol, but before you are sure that a cup did I am not to drink but if from time to time I feel like a glass of red wine ... how do you count it?Taking into account that it is not at dinner, but when you go out to make a drink, later.Do you get fast?Anyway ... Let's see if you help me that I utlimably make a nun's life 8-}

gha's profile photo
gha
02/20/2016 4:35 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Ami does not go the red wine, so no idea ever and drunk some glass in dinner and such, and I think that I did not tell them, anyway one day tests without putting insulin that then you are well because great, that you see that you are highWell, another sees you already know what you need insulin to the co -richness hehe

lauriii27
02/20/2016 6:49 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello, I need help, I am 6 weeks old and it was supposed that the need for insulin went down but in my case no.I need more insulin than before, this can be reason for something not going well.Thank you

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/20/2016 7:45 p.m.

My first weeks also needed more insulin, I give me a little glucose to the high truth, then a little later the hypoglycemiah so quiet that it is not a symptom of that this is something wrong, they are the new hormones that we have forthere around having a lack of control.

lauriii27
02/20/2016 7:52 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Carmen21 To my tqmbi also the same happened to me, it is because of the progesterone that in the first weeks of pregnancy increases and produces resistance, it is completely completed.I my hypoglycemia began to notice from week 8 or 9 so calm that surely everything is going well.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/20/2016 8:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.