{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

BND, when they gave you the first time at high risk and every time.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/27/2016 9:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls, how are you going?

Let's see if you clarify this, I don't know where to catch it.The theme breakfast, of course.I've been having the same thing for many weeks, a coffee with milk and a toast of whole wheat bread with butter.
As a general rule, I get up between 85-95, there.And at breakfast I give between 145-150, it is good too.Without fast insulin or anything.
Peroooooo from time to time I have days, that breakfast the same, as today, at the zas time it shoots me.Today I woke me up with 94, have breakfast the usual, and the time 181 thus because yes.I say good, today I will have the most lazy pancreas.As I stay fly ... at 2 hours I measure myself again, and 91.
I am not worried to have a little further figure from time to time ... but it is that hahaha to see, I do not understand how 180 to 90 in an hour, I mean that I do not know if it is normal?How do you see it?

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/27/2016 9:45 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Ami that happens to me before eating I can have 150 at 12 and 50 at the time!Without doing anything it happens to me many times, it is meaningless more than our lives haha

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
02/27/2016 9:58 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@Carmen21 AMI In 10 weeks it was the first visit, then cda month and now every 2-3 weeks, but it depends on the hospital I believe and the doctor of the appointment when it seems clear

lauriii27
02/27/2016 10 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Thanks @lauriii27.I'll tell you see me in two weeks ..

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/27/2016 10:16 a.m.

PFFF I have been very uncontrolled yesterday ...I get 3 fast and at hour and a half 290, I put 3 more.I have spent the whole night at Hip ... I wake up at 46, breakfast and rebound, 200 I peak again ... and now I am fine again.But Jolin, it despairs that the days I have work at night I am not able to control it and I frustrated a lot.In addition, when I work, it is in the face of the public, on stage, and it is two hours that I cannot do anything at all, neither measure or puncture ... nothing ... until I finish I do not see how much I am ...

gha's profile photo
gha
02/27/2016 11:29 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

pffff are inexplicable things @gha or without senses that says @lauriii27 haha

I believe that in the end, anything affects us, I mean the same schedules, having activity the nights you work that other nights do not have, that if you have slept badly, that if you have moccos ... I do not even think that I think abouttimes.

The important thing I think, we wake up well, and with any change we realize and act, it does not go unnoticed, so to continue like this;)

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/27/2016 5:43 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Good afternoon girls have prescribed me progesterone. You have taken some.I'm afraid that it affects me something.Porfis CooTestadme.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/01/2016 5:52 p.m.

No, what is that?

lauriii27
03/01/2016 6:32 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

According to it, it is a hormone and they are supposed to send it to you when you have had an abortion.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/01/2016 6:34 p.m.

There then, I think that hormone is what our body generates when we get pregnant (who makes us glycemia crazy!!) Almejor you do not secrete many and have to supply with pills?I don't know this is my theory!

lauriii27
03/01/2016 6:37 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Carmen21 I have not had to take progesterone but as says @lauriii27 it is a hormone that usually causes insulin resistance so you will surely have to be pending and upload the dose of insulin.If the doctor has prescribed it, I take it without fear because especially at the beginning of pregnancy it is important that progesterone levels are not low and if you have to get more insulin then look, for that it is!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/01/2016 6:52 p.m.

@Carmen21 calm!Progesterone is a hormone that generates the body naturally during the menstrual cycle to prepare the body for possible embroideBecause gynecologists send in pills so that progesterone levels are correct.I do not go to general resistance to insulin that your body would generate if you produce the sufficient amount of progesterone.

sweetgirl's profile photo
sweetgirl
03/02/2016 8:32 a.m.

DM1 Enero-2013 sin debutar

Novorapid en Bomba 1-4-2016

Thank you Swertgirl, everything is a world and everything seems like a mountain, I hope to calm myself a little.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/02/2016 11:27 a.m.

What a little head!I thought it was Tomorrow Revision of High Risk, and it was yesterday!!!!Now that I take the appointment to look at the time and I see that day 1 of 3 !!!!!The day I arrived clearly I looked at the 3

lauriii27
03/02/2016 2:43 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Mariamarquez We haven't news of yours days ago :) How are you going ???

gha's profile photo
gha
03/02/2016 3:35 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@gha I get the rule I'm on my third day and I'm very discouraged ... :( and this month I have a year since I saw the positive I am super tristona .. I think I will never be a mother :( :(

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/02/2016 4:16 p.m.

@Mariamarquez, don't discourage you !!!!You'll see that sooner or later you get it!:) The important thing is that you do not get sad, although I am sure it is difficult.I send you many encouragement !!!!!

gha's profile photo
gha
03/02/2016 4:21 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha I will forget the subject for a while because I will end up getting bad ... if I see that from here to August I do not end up going to a payment clinic.It gives me Corage that I stay with the bad hemoglobin and that now that everything is right does not get it ... :(

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/02/2016 4:24 p.m.

Well @mariamarquez do not despair, if it is the first month you try..... Won't remain until August!From here surely that I got it, I did not expect to stay so fast was a surprise!On July 31, the endocrine authorization and the rule had to come to me on August 20, between 31 and 20, I tried to get pregnant!Incredible haha ​​the truth I thought that it was me with the always painful rule very abundant strange things that happened from time to time I will take a year to stay and look at less than 20 days I have left!So you don't think about it, you'll see how you less expect you are pregnant

lauriii27
03/02/2016 4:45 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.