{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Well, I join the congratulations @gha congratulations and to continue the same at least, that nothing is bad !!:)
@Mariamarquez to see if we have more good news, you will keep us informed
@Carmen21 In my case I have not yet seen the gynecologist, but I comment and my doctor told me that I would be pregnant.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/23/2016 10:50 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@gha congratulations !!

sweetgirl's profile photo
sweetgirl
02/24/2016 9:57 a.m.

DM1 Enero-2013 sin debutar

Novorapid en Bomba 1-4-2016

Good morning girls !!!It turns out that yesterday I was touched from my throat but today my great cold was confirmed :( I am with the sugar this morning at 220 ... I put the bomb 2 units ... and I woke up now with 258 :( this is meGiving up anxiety ... I am afraid that I am with a bouncing effect but what a bigger uncontrolled.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/24/2016 10:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Mariamarquez As Mirado What is not the pump cattle?When I am high skewer until it goes down, then if so much insulin I get too much that is fixed eating something, I prefer that to be tall, but I do get bolus with the pump to correct and do not go down upside down I climb I look at qIt is possible that it is stuck or something, anyway I am lucky that when I am bad, stress, fever or what is never affected by glucose

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
02/24/2016 3:36 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@lauriii27 because I noticed the pump but at the time of lunch 168. It's like that insulin gave me more resist.I will do the test of pregnancy this weekend ... Let's see if it will be X ESO or X the cold :( yesterday I was cold and was controlled but Hoi was impossible.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/24/2016 3:41 p.m.

Mariamarquez hopefully pregnancy !!!! I encourage and a big hug.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/24/2016 8:50 p.m.

Hello, are you going?On the 9th I am at high risk say that they are very strict we will see.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/25/2016 3:57 p.m.

Great ami with what strict are is with the.comida and weight.Today and yesterday I have a stomach, but I do not return to the bathroom or anything, I am as weak and I have many gases and something like hot flashes but I do not have fever, yesterday I eat eggs stuffed with mayonnaise and it scares me that it could be salmonMy boyfriend is perfect like that will it be something else?

lauriii27
02/25/2016 4:14 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello,
First, congratulations to all :) And secondly I wanted to ask you a question, do you know if being type 1 diabetic excludes when donating a public bank the blood of the umbilical cord?
Greetings.

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
02/25/2016 4:25 p.m.

@Carmen21 do not see me at high risk, although my case is a bit different.But come on, hopefully they would be more controlled with echoes and others.With 18 weeks I only have one made ... the endocrine with analytics and all that sees me every month, but we are going nothing more.

@lauriii27 calm, if it were salmonella you would be throwing above and below ... and I think it would also give you a fever.The easiest thing is something of our friends hormones

@Funsugarfree Hello!I believe that in principle it is not something that has to exclude, but for sure I do not know it.I think it is ruled out if the mother has an infectious process, but nothing more.

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/25/2016 4:44 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

It is the first time that I am at high risk, in the previous one I do not go.I continue with my insulin resistance, I get muxisiime compared to before becoming pregnant, if everything is well afraid I am afraid that amount I will have to put it in the final stretch that it is supposed to be more needed.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/25/2016 5:05 p.m.

Well, the cord I also want to donate it, I know that blood does not let us donate, but the cells of the Corso no idea, I will ask the gynecologist when it goes

lauriii27
02/25/2016 5:10 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Carmen21 Do not worry that the first weeks also had a lotDouble what I gave me before being pregnant but it is not a buried.

On the cord, I do not know what it is in Spain but of course in the US type 1 diabetes is not an impediment.

@lauriii27 I hope you find yourself better, if the mayonnaise was boat I don't think it's salmonellosis

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/25/2016 7:03 p.m.

It happens to you as Ami @Carmen21 with the resistance, but you have to get used to I put about 90 a day and before 35 it did not usually pass!@Inday If it was a boat I am a better pel I hope it passes me, the week that comes I will see little Leo on day 3 to see how it goes: d.And on the weekend I will make a photo shoot in the field with the Barrigota!I will leave my boyfriend and my friends to see how they come out!Because with the 16 kilos that I am going to look fatal..... I hope the photographer fixes me a little hahaha

lauriii27
02/25/2016 7:17 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello again one of you is in the Whaps group.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/25/2016 7:57 p.m.

I am in a group of diabetes, it is called Templars of Truth there are people of all Spain Diabetic girls who passed what you have now, moms of diabetic children, young people, older, but the only pregnant woman is me jiji what group are you talking about?

lauriii27
02/25/2016 8:01 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I do not know exactly what it is, I know that I have read here that there was a group of Whapas for pregnant diabetics.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/25/2016 8:19 p.m.

Well, no idea of ​​that group, I'm just in this and they help me a lot

lauriii27
02/25/2016 8:22 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27 I am also with the rare gut, in fact on Saturday night I vomited (it is true that I dated a bar for a birthday and I created that my body has lost the custom of fritanga) says that there is a virus swarming.
@Funsugarfree I also ask myself the same question.Let's see if on Wednesday I have a gine.
@pikelinda see me at high risk and they have done me more than the echoes of 12, 20, 30 weeks, apart from the heart, I don't know if they will have to do them, I don't know if now in the final stretchThey will make me more frequent echoes.
Greetings to all !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
02/26/2016 12:50 a.m.

@Margarita Ami made me at 10-12-20 the most important, then every time I am going to high risk 2-3 weeks they make me ultras me there, whenever I go they do me, analysis not once a month alone

lauriii27
02/26/2016 7:02 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.