{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thanks to both, I already lost a four -month gestation baby and I am quite scared.I have not yet been able to talk to my endocrine to say that I am pregnant.Thanks you really have reassured me, I hope everything goes well and we can keep talking here.All the best.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/20/2016 8:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Carmen21 Welcome.I understand you a little because I also had two losses prior to this pregnancy, and although it costs not to be scared and worried, you have to try to stay positive and calm.I send you a lot and ... to pamper you a lot

I am half gas today.I got up with a pull on my back.The triplet already bothers me to sleep face down, and I'm not used to sleeping on its side, so I spent the night making the croquette from one side to another, and I think that in one of those turns I made crack.

And then the family said to eat a Chinese.Of course, what I have controlled in my house, but eating outside ... since I sulked me insulin I had never gone out to eat outside.But well, I took the glucometer and the ball, and when we had already asked and everything there at the table I measured and click so quietly ... and suddenly I see everyone looking at me with my eyes par.That as I click there in the middle they told me.I don't know, I sincerely sat me.

How do you do?If you carry a bomb, but the ones you use or used them before ... you went to the bathroom to click?

Oh and to all this, a disaster, I click 4 units, which at most at home I click 3, but I said good, as the sauces wear more sugar and such, I wear one more ... Well, at the time a nice 170, good, I know that it is not tremendously tall, but I hump me.There is no more Chinese, or excursions with the ball or anything ...

Sorry for the roll xD kisses girls

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/21/2016 7:57 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

I carry a bomb, but I have been with her for a year of diabetes with bolis, I always went to the bathMuch outside of home and I always punctuate me something else just in case but well one day for 170 it does not pass na, I had 177 to the snack today!Thus I looked hehehe very much that I did not see that figure: -o

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
02/21/2016 8:05 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Haha Ais is that I am throwing a palante, it is said, I didn't even think about it .... Yes, if I already know that 170 for one day does not pass na, I also eat at ease haha ​​that I did not go out to eat there, so good, at least the pleasure I gave it to me: P

pikelinda
02/21/2016 8:13 p.m.

@Pikelinda Hi Look I When I have come out at the beginning I entered the bathroom has done everything since I went washed my hands to do the test.A day and fed up, I took everything and I did it at the table ah and wash my hand by putting my finger in a bottle of small water that carried in my Ajjajajaja bag and pinch in my leg xq I put a cowboy ofThose who get along with Rajas and tell you that nobody realized.But it is a success to go out and overlook the perfect rations or I did not arrive or did not arrive.And more at the time of work when for meals I calculate mentally and by eye!But there is a value when one goes out but that you do not live.And the only thing that gives me repelus to are to the buffet because there is crazy.On my boyfriend trips I was the 7 days uncontrolled but it was worth a little of disconnection with diabetes.Greetings and often ajajajja toast

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/21/2016 8:25 p.m.

I Mariamarquez was 2 weeks of travel through Europe by car in the middle of summer (France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, Italy Venice. ..) And I went with bolis that I had no bomb, and uncontrolled the word hehe inIt was a continuous hyperglycemia almost: |, but I had it and I saw impressive and beautiful things, I came more thin to be high all the time and everything

lauriii27
02/21/2016 8:57 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27 is that it is not lived.I still get thinner but they take it off.Ha ha ha

mariamarquez
02/21/2016 8:59 p.m.

How to calculate insulin units by ration.Before becoming pregnant, I calculated it very well, but this week I have learned about the Emmbarazo I walk all day with corrections.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/21/2016 9:40 p.m.

Thus, girls.We take care of ourselves, always pending sugar .... so from time to time a whim is not sin hehe
I was very funny about the water bottle @Mariamarquez haha

pikelinda
02/21/2016 9:46 p.m.

@pikelinda I swear that I found the bottle method and that joy hahahajjaa now I keep it when I come out;) Even if I have the sensor to adjust the pump bowls with the glucometer there is nothing.Hahaha but the bottle is super good :) :)

mariamarquez
02/21/2016 9:49 p.m.

Carmen21 I had for example at the 0.80 breakfast stipulated by the endocrine by ration, when I stay the needs they increase, it is basically going up and nothing else, now I have 2.50 in the Desjuno and gone up until it arrived there, I am trying if I have been in the posts for a few days because I am increasing until I see it well

lauriii27
02/21/2016 10:10 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello everyone !!

In reference to what you comment on clicking to the table, I have done it all my life and I have been diabetic for 19 years !!What happens I do it very discreetly and most of the time nobody finds out !!And sometimes with further friends or people who know me a little less it makes them funny and everything!Unless someone is very afraid of needles, my advice is that you normalize it since it is your day to day and do it hidden to me makes me feel more "sick."

@Carmen21 Regarding the insulin units by ration, I am not yet pregnant, but right now I carry a 1'6 u for ration breakfast, food 1'2 u by ration and dinner 1 u per ration.I don't know if it will help you but you see, it depends a lot on each person :)

Tomorrow they do the analyzes and I will know for the first time my glycosilada shortly that I am taking care of myself so much ... I hope that I have really lowered me because if I am not going to feel very frustrated ... what nerves !!It seems that they have to give me the note of an exam !!!Hehehe

Good night!!: x

gha's profile photo
gha
02/21/2016 11:22 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

@Gha good luck !!!They already tell me the game and left in 5.6 but more or less I am always the same.We have to get pregnant !!!!!Q ejos :) I'm 1 day late and I'm going to wait more days.

mariamarquez
02/21/2016 11:29 p.m.

Maria Marquez paints well.Good luck.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/22/2016 7:52 a.m.

@Carmen21 I hope.I had a super bad abortion on Mother's Day ... but it was not controlled ... I hope this time did not happen again.They put the pump x. The same.

mariamarquez
02/22/2016 9:55 a.m.

@Mariamarquez come go !!What sure is your month :) Lucky!

gha's profile photo
gha
02/22/2016 11:37 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

The truth is that I try to eat few hydrates so as not to put so much insulin, if this is complicated.We are more aware of the sugar than pregnancy.I hope that I do nine weeks as you have said, need less insulin.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
02/22/2016 3:53 p.m.

I am nervous today ... There is no way to lower the sugar, no matter how quickly I do not lower me !!What do you do when this happens to you?

gha's profile photo
gha
02/22/2016 3:55 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Carmen21 I need less insulin lasts the first months later you have to put the double that now so calm, @gha when I don't go down because nothing to click on and click until it goes down if you are not doing something else we cannot do :( walk a little tooSee what

lauriii27
02/22/2016 4:02 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Gha I can see me from 2h in 2h and well my machine is telling me to put on to lower it.Now directly with the pump each control puts the insulin alone.It is a pain there are days that we have more resistance and others that with half unity do I get a lot ...

mariamarquez
02/22/2016 4:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.