{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@gha but it was a normal rule ... Let's see if you are going to be and it was implantation!Look yesterday and have been when I realize basal in the pump xq but ... pufff in hip all day.But to me the hicc does not go hungry and he recovers soon and now it is hard for me to raise it a lot ... but I'm hungry.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/11/2016 4 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think it was a normal rule @mariamarquez, it has lasted for 5 days and volume and everything, because as always ... when it is implantation is another type of bleeding, right?

gha's profile photo
gha
02/11/2016 4:03 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Thank you @Gha :) Let's see if you are improving the hypos.Luckily, I've only had a couple, but the truth is that they scare a lot.Also also being with the period, all that hormonal mess, it affects you more than other people, which could also be.

For example, I was diagnosed with migraines that were linked to rule hormones and others.So I don't know.

Many moods to the two @gha and @mariamarquez to see if I prompt os unis to the Gordis club: D

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/11/2016 4:05 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

@gha if it's smaller can last 3 days or so ..

mariamarquez
02/11/2016 4:06 p.m.

@pikelinda I hope yes.It is also not very pending this month.This is pending of 100% diabetes of the pump and seeing my controls and others

mariamarquez
02/11/2016 4:08 p.m.

The bleeding of implantation is very dim.Almost pink or brown, but they are droplets

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/11/2016 4:08 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Oh, I don't know girls ... now of Sopeton 175 ... I'm desperate ...

gha's profile photo
gha
02/11/2016 5:52 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

I am short, I have like this all afternoon ... And that lunch callos.

mariamarquez
02/11/2016 6:47 p.m.

@Gha I have only 16 days with the Freestyle, that I can not tell you at experience, although I remember reading that it happened to someone, in one of Freestyle's last threads you can read it.
What I had a little spill/red when I took the first one, but not in the puncture area, but marking the circle from outside, I still gave myself a clip unintentionally or when he throws it to remove it, but come on, and not bleeding until today has not happened to me.
Have you proven that Free data are already correct with the capillary?Do not despair without need!I say it about bleeding, I would tell you that the person who passed had to take it off, half a bad way ... Let's see if I find what I read and tell you
This time at 5h the perfect functioning :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/11/2016 6:48 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater in principle measures me well, a little worse than yesterday, but a difference of 10mg/l maximum ... If I see that tomorrow has bleed me more or whatever I will have to take it off ...

gha's profile photo
gha
02/11/2016 6:50 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha calls Abbott before and ask, I don't know if they will take the tlf

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/11/2016 6:52 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

What a despair ... ups and downs constant ...!The educator told me to lower the Lantus to 14 and not to move anything else and go fatal ... besides so much change I have a headache and a dizziness that fabric ...

gha's profile photo
gha
02/12/2016 1:09 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha How long have you been with diabetes ???

mariamarquez
02/12/2016 1:10 p.m.

@Gha do not come down, or hopeless, that the nerves only help you to make the controls worse.
Do not make decisions until you see guidelines that are repeated, that is, if the descents are always at the same time, and leave a few days, a week seeing what happens for example.
If you see that it is so, that it is not well adjusted, call your endocrine if you do not see how to solve it or do not know and tell what happens to you to continue adjusting.
You can ask here in case we can help, but it is the doctor who must give you your guidelines to follow for those cases.And sometimes they are just fools or files x, so you see in parts.Take note of everything and try to find out if there is a why, then knowing it puts a solution.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/12/2016 1:41 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Mariamarquez, I've been debuting with 8 and now I have 27. What happens is that since I was little and my whole mother took me, I had not controlled it as much as right now, and the truth is that although it seems a lie I lie to meI feel novice with some things ...

@Gemater sisi, all this is what I am doing and my intention was to wait at least 3 days with the lowest lantus to see how the thing is going, and if I see that I am the same as these days I will surely get it back.

What is happening to me three days ago is that I do a very heavy hypo just at the end of dinner, sometimes before dessert and everything, and there is no way to upload it and then it bounces me at night-mañana.I know that it sounds like the fast one should get off, but if I get it down then I do not get well to the post ... (at eating it happens to me similar but the hypo is much less important than 65 approx)

Let's see if little by little it is adjusted ... on the 22nd they make me analytics for hemoglobin and I want to see if it goes down or not ...

gha's profile photo
gha
02/12/2016 3:34 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

In general, the endocrine who had led you a lifetime (not those of pre -managing) talked about corrections?I was not about 300 did not put insulin to correct!And I did it because I did not like being so high ... and I didn't know that an insulin unit was really effective, less than 2 I never put it ... now I see that they are basic things, but that I have had to discover aloneBecause the doctors had never told me ... the truth is that I have the feeling that until I said that I wanted to get pregnant they have not told me many things that I now see very important.I think that if you always have been interested in me, I would have had better hemoglobins ....

gha's profile photo
gha
02/12/2016 3:40 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

It is that as you said 14 of Lantus ... Look at me for pregnancy changed my insulin because the endocrine told me that the lantus was abortive ... I did not give it where I take it out but I spend to let me let up every 12h and I put me 15.And quickly happened to Novarapid.I cost me 1 month to stabilize the change but at least the matter of possible abortion x insulin left me quieter.I swear that I have had several endocrine and in life I listen to that, I did not get pregnant until April last year ...

mariamarquez
02/12/2016 4:08 p.m.

@Mariamarquez, I am in pregnancy and precisely the endocrine does not put the Tresiba and leaves me with Lantus because the Lantus is more than proven is safe for pregnancy

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/12/2016 5:02 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, @Gala and @Mariamarquez also told me that it is already more than approved :)

gha's profile photo
gha
02/12/2016 5:03 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

If I speak at the end of April, I change the insulin that by the way the body rejected me.Oh I was already pregnant ... and made the change and at 4 days of making the change lost my pregnancy :(

mariamarquez
02/12/2016 5:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.