{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

YesLuckily there is less ...

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
02/07/2016 11:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, I had a brutal resistance in pregnant, come on that I did not go down from 150 units a day ... now I put on 11 and up to date about 30 ...

About breakfast if you carry a bomb to put half bolus in the basal ... I explain to me: if you get up at 8 in the basal of 7 at 8 at 8 to add half that you would put on breakfast and when you get up the other half... I thus eating a lot of fiber managed to avoid that horrible peak

tica's profile photo
tica
02/08/2016 8:19 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello everyone !!

That envy (healthy) you give me the ones you are pregnant :)

My problem right now is the afternoons ... I have the 1 hour of eating, I have them perfect, at 2 hours too, but from the third I begin to go up and I do not stop correcting myself ... I do not let myself upload much,If I see that I am about 130 I wear one, but at the time I am about 140, I put 2, at the time I continue in 140 I put 2 more and so I get more or less well at dinner ... but I do not know how to solve itBecause the truth is that it is a stick to have to be so pending ... (and then there is an afternoon that without knowing why I don't have to correct me once ...) something like that happens?At first I thought it would be that I did not have enough lantus and I upload it to 18 but the endocrine told me to download it to 16 and I am really the same with 16 that with 18 so I think the problem is that at that time I no longerI last the effect of the lantus (I put it at night) .... suggestances?

Graciaaaaaaaas !!!Good week !!!:)

gha's profile photo
gha
02/08/2016 9:49 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

@tica makes me very excited to be able to read you, I followed the whole whole forum and the truth is that your way of doing things is very inspiring :) Thank you!

gha's profile photo
gha
02/08/2016 9:50 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha, why don't you change it in the morning?Try, the same thing has happened to me, until 18--9 phenomenal, but appear from there, continuously correcting

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/08/2016 10:56 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@gala and the day you started putting it in the morning you did?Did you spent all night without lantus?

gha's profile photo
gha
02/08/2016 11:14 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha, I put on half and half and spent night more well, a little taller but not much and the day was fine and the next morning

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/08/2016 11:50 a.m.

@Gha If, without a doubt, the problem is that the lantus ends, they put it in 2 doses on morning and night.
Today I have breakfast some Dukan oat bran cereals (without sugar, without flour, and with nothing) 30g have 8 g of hydrates, and at 2 hours 195. This is desperate.Because now I correct myself and touches me Lantus and I got to food with 50. Luckily I go to the doctor on Wednesday, although I would not surprise myself that I blame the guilt as usual.
I will tell you.
@Gemater Da us good news !!

Marga_rita
02/08/2016 12:22 p.m.

Marga_rita you make me laugh because the same happened to me and it was mega super desperate!So with what I ago now n is necessary neither correction nor despair breakfast put the clothes and go out to walk leave the cleaning of the house when you come back as you will see that well (all this if you do not work and you can make it clear)You will see that you are at the hour and a half great and you have to correct anything, today I had 110 before breakfast, breakfast my glass of milk and 2 cookies of chocolate I put my insulina 10 my before for breakfast and go running to walk 30 my came backAt home I did the homework and after a while 80, so this is the best option to avoid the peak of the design and go great to lunch, I have a gynecologist Wednesday, and the week that comes endocrine

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
02/08/2016 12:36 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Thank you @lauriii27, I'm going to do that, I'm already low, it must be that I don't spend the house at enough pace for me to get off.Hahahaha.

Marga_rita
02/08/2016 2:25 p.m.

Esq I also proven that doing the tasks do not lower hahaha !!!I go out to walk 30 min and then the post and the post great, one day I get a terrible laziness at 10 a the morning to walk but everything is for a healthy baby !!Above that here in Valladolid in my town makes a criminal of Frio Jijiji

lauriii27
02/08/2016 2:43 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well, I walk that all of you, the breakfast post does not give me many problems although it is true that I am walking half an hour to work which, as @lauriii27 says it helps a lot ... to me the one that brings me down the street of the street of the streetBitterness is dinner post, it is where I need the most insulin and I also have to put it about 20 minutes before.But well, fortunately it is being carried away by our babies and above all because there is less.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/08/2016 6:24 p.m.

@lauriii27 I have been whistling to walk after breakfast and has worked !!110. Thank you for your wise advice.Now I am linked with the house.We are going to get the hyperactive kids !!

Marga_rita
02/09/2016 1:34 p.m.

I'm glad Marga_rita !!!Try this more days if you do well because nothing like me to walk every day after breakfast, I tried a thousand things and this is the one that works for me, we finish the homework later but the post is great, so the brush can wait30 minutex hehe

lauriii27
02/09/2016 3:04 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I carry the freestyle since yesterday night !!!!: D The truth is that at the moment I am super happy, the sensor does not hurt, in fact or I noticed when I put it (which gave me a little fear that it was very annoying) and the truth is that at the moment it marks meA lot of difference with the glucometer about 20-30mg/l but when I have the arrows when I see that it is stable I am super calm!I have been able to take the car for an hour and a half without fear of having a descent (which lately was very afraid of that ...) @Gemater still makes a lot of difference with the glucometer?was stabilized?How long did it take?

Graciaaaaas !!

gha's profile photo
gha
02/09/2016 4:11 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha, did you try to leave the Lantus today?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/09/2016 5:03 p.m.

Not yet, tomorrow I go to the educator and I will ask her well.Let's see if the birth directly with two doses (tomorrow-night) or I change it all in the morning directly.As two days were missing, I have already preferred to wait for me.I will tell ;-)

gha's profile photo
gha
02/09/2016 5:10 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha to me the first day a disaster, well exactly the first 20h.Then like silk, in fact it seems that not even the 15min of delay, haha ​​but it is also true that in low and more stable figures.In the increases from 150 the thing changes, it tends to less even though the trend is stable.Tomorrow I put on the second sensor, as you say I was surprised that I don't even notice when putting it and in general happy.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/09/2016 5:22 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I will add something, that nobody misunderstands and without going into pool, that each one knows what is going better or can pay, and I am still adapting.
I think that having to be aware to spend it and not let me know a little, I already say that it is my thing and being starting.I keep believing that there are better options, although this is not bad, my fingers are very grateful :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/09/2016 5:27 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I understand you @gemater, I have been a day and I don't stop spending the pot ... but also because I want to understand how it works with my body and how to take advantage of it.If I had economically, I could bought the safe dexcom, but look, I'm sure I'm going to get it on this apparatus too :) By the way, now that 20 hours ago, as it happened to you, it starts to mark me practicallyLike the glucometer, that yes, with low levels, between 60 I 100. I have to do what happens with the highest.

Good night to all !!

gha's profile photo
gha
02/09/2016 11:15 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.