{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Friends mine gave Estrañas ups !!!!And then fat drops were rare because I was a breakfast and we had breakfast the same thing I even put less insulin and it took a lot ... when I stayed it was the super low sugar and I found out that this month I had aBiochemical abortion We are not implanted well and it was very low all the time ... but every woman is a world maybe your month!

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/04/2016 4 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I did not notice big difference.That if the day I learned that I gave the positive. I gave me a peak of 300 of the nerves.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
02/04/2016 10:42 p.m.

Hahahaha I spend the same thing that I had to go to the doctor worries ... xq d Be super good to Plof upload!

mariamarquez
02/04/2016 10:48 p.m.

I noticed more insulin resistance than normal until week 7 or 8 that was when I started having hypoglycemia.Although the truth is that the greatest symptom I had was breast pain.

For the rest, it is true that a pregnancy with diabetes is more difficult, to my apart from the bomb and dexcom what is helping me most is eating out of home as little as possible but of course, it makes me angry, because insteadto take advantage of these months before the little one is born to go out with my husband because we are quite enclaustrated at home.But well, everything is for the child.

For the rest, I carry the glycemia quite well, I have begun to notice a little more insulin resistance this week but at the moment nothing scandalous, to see what lasts ...
Last week I echoed and they told me that the child is perfect in size but the bad thing is that the previous placenta remains there and it seems that the safest thing is to have a scheduled caeso on week 37 and or 37 and a half.The truth is that more than the Caesarea, what makes me sadder is that the child has to be born early in case their lungs are not mature.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/05/2016 1:08 a.m.

Inday don't worry that they make you medication for that I know my nephew and perfectly born!So don't worry and enjoy pregnancy what you are left soon to love your life with you !!!

mariamarquez
02/05/2016 9:07 a.m.

@Inday you and I go to the time!They do the echo on Wednesday.
Do not hurry because at week 37 the pregnancy is ended and can be born without problems.It is true that other articles puts that at 38, but at 37 it is already totally mature.How little you have anymore!

Marga_rita
02/05/2016 11:21 a.m.

Hello everyone!

Well, I'm on my way to 20, and I'm beginning to notice insulin resistance a bit.I have already had to climb basal but there are still moments that the 140/150 do not have to take them away.That without commenting that breakfast posts go as they want.At two hours I am in the limits of an hour, but I do get more ... Low shortly.

Yesterday I uploaded the basal a little more and it seems that I am better, today I got up with 79 and at dawn I was in 87, but I have thrown about two weeks that I did not find pattern to be able to change basal, only based on corrections, I hopethat has not affected the girl.

Another thing that does not leave me are the damn headaches, as soon as it lowers me a little or even in 70/80 it is already there.And that they told me that the second quarter would be more stable, and I ... vomiting, head, decompensations ...

I do not know if it will have happened to you, in the urine analytics it gave me 500 glucose and there was no presence of ketonic bodies.I looked at the controls of the day I made it and those of blood are well and even low.Has it happened to any?The header did not give importance, he told me that the kidney may directly expend glucose and do not process it or do not know.

Already next week I have the echo of 20 weeks, I will tell you.Although I was in a private gynecologist at 15 and looked at my heart and everything else, and everything was perfect, so I shouldn't worry me, but ... I guess it's normal to think too much.

What weeks did you start feeling it?I have anterior placenta and they have told me that it will take longer, but next week will be 20 weeks and nothing.

Ainss ... I feel the tostón but I needed to ask.This is a non -living that in the end makes us not enjoy this stage.You are always waiting (or at least me) to the next echo to corroborate that everything is going well.I feel that even if they tell me, everything is perfect at any time, everything can be truncated and that something goes wrong for some decompensation or something.I guess it will happen to us all but I comment in case anyone feels like me.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/05/2016 11:43 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Marga_rita @inday I'm glad because everything goes well, as you say @inday I sometimes think the same, now that I should take advantage of leaving and doing things that after having it I will not be able, and it seems that they punish us without going out haha.
@Irenemv as you say it is strange that 500 and without ketone come out, but let's see the pregnant women who tell you.The same does not put yourself in anything bad woman, of course, I suppose that fear during pregnancy, with so much change, does not leave and we all end up/we will sometimes think of more haha.You will tell us and you will see how all the next echo follow.
From what you say, I will not rule out anything.This afternoon I will go to the pharmacy to buy me a predictor, who was still thinking about everything but that possibility, because for my right the first month it was something that I saw impossible xD

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/05/2016 3:48 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello girls!Yesterday I turned 28 weeks, on the 10th I have a gyneclogy review to see how the baby is going, because I have been impossible under 170 after the defender, as I least uploaded the double to double!And for 4 rations I have to put a thousand units!I am already a little distressed because something happens to baby, esq I have a brutal insulin resistance between meals and everything happens to me in the day not low d 80 units!I was a little insulin, this seems like a buried but what does not?I have to climb and climb if not all day hyperglycemia and that as mega healthy (removing some whim) I am mega arta of pregnancy I am going crazy trying not to climb D 100, in the end I will have to go to the sicologist because they even taquicardiaSomeday of the anguish that I have, Irenemv with 20 I did not feel him either and I was now scared with 28 not for like this to alomejor it takes like me until I until 25 or there to feel it, this is dancing all day like this day the day that I do not feelmadness that touches me if it will be well because it does not move ..... I touched my belly, as something sweet, or I put a flashlight in the belly until I notice that it moves and I stay calm, I do not leave thepoor!I already have the baby cart, cradle clothes of everything, I only lack a sunset of those and 4 dumps out there, I have even their bedroom mounted and all precious, and the bag prepared in the closet with everything for the hospital for the hospital for the hospitalday I have to get out of the pystand!What a sermon I put you but as I enter little because everything goes suddenly hahaha.kisses

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
02/05/2016 4:07 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@Marga_rita, @Mariamarquez Thank you for the animals, hopefully you are right and Nazca Sanito, Sanito

@Irenemv as says @lauriii27 do not worry about not feeling the baby yet, apparently when you have the previous placenta it takes longer.The important thing is that in the echo they made you was perfectly and surely in the next week.On the glucose in urine because the truth is that it has never happened to me but frankly, if your doctor did not give importance to you that you should not give it to it either.Being high risk pregnancies look at us everything with magnifying glass and if it were something important they would have told you.

@lauriii27 fear makes me read the truth.I am in week 30 and I still don't have the brutal insulin resistance that everyone speaks in pregnancy.I'm getting about 35 units a day.Let's see what lasts ... You go up without fear, there is no other choice, at least we are already in the third quarter so there is only the final sprint ... and what a foresee!How good you have everything mounted.We have begun to mount the room but we still have some things and the cart will buy this weekend.The truth is that I am starting to get nervous because I see that I throw my time on me but it is that between work and going out to walk in the afternoon during the week it does not give me time to anything.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/05/2016 6:58 p.m.

Hello girls !!

I have already found a hole to write to you :)

@GEMATER I had dizziness that I had to eat, but since I still did not measure glucose I don't know if it was for that or not.Apart from that, the only thing I noticed were like rule pains and in the tetis xD so it was that I even made my compress because I thought I was going down hehe

@Irenemv we are going almost, although I still 16 weeks.But I also have a few days with headaches, which are not strong or anything, but there they are.And I also have the previous placenta.When they echoed 12 weeks, I asked him when I would begin to notice and told me that being first and with anterior placenta I could take until week 22 or so.I'm talking to him haha ​​telling him that his mom wants to notice, but na, it's still soon.

@Inday and @lauriii27 You have anything left!Do not worry Inday, at week 37 the lungs are already forming, and normally they even put medication to mature them.I encourage both with the last quarter.

For my part, this week I have an analytics of glycosilada and the TSH and on Thursday he visits with the endocrine ... we will see, we will see, because the truth is that I fear him a little.

Ah and a technical question!Let's see, when I started with the Humalog, the educator told me to start a ball, that a month would throw it.What happens that of course, I use 2 or 3 units a day only and ... I have more than half and I don't know what to throw it away.In theory this Thursday would have to go to the trash ... do you throw them out or do you endure something else?

Kisses to all !!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/07/2016 10:52 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

I pikelinda esq I use the pump, when I used bolis I did not last as long as I don't know, but the pump also every 3 days to change the catheter and throw the insulin that is inside, now I have nothing left over with the furs of insulin that meI put, but you try from pregnancy when the catheter changed once threw it almost half

lauriii27
02/07/2016 11:42 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@pikelinda to me with the bolis I had the same as @lauriii27, who more or less spent in the month, if that is what they have told you and supply you more ... change it.

@lauriii27 because with me with the catheter they have told me once yes and once not, that is, at 3/4 days I change only cannula and at 3/4 days cannula and catheter.:-/ It usually lasts (for now) 7/8 days so the whole expense.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/07/2016 11:50 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Well, they told me that every time I change catheter that I throw the reservoir, but he will depend on the doctor, also now not last for 3 days with the amount of insulin that I put on, I change every 2 because it does not give me for more, I already tell you that I almost put 40 and peak of basal units plus the bowling!Thus, about 90 because I have a lot of units at all, it is a past but many girls already told me that the same thing happened, here a friend put almost 20 units in each meal for almost no hydrates!Because there is a mega super resistance that it scares me so much quantity of insulin, but well it is not all of the

lauriii27
02/07/2016 12:52 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I think @ica got to use 100u from Basal, so it must be normal to climb so much.
@pikelinda, is that one is supposed to hold on more than a month at room temperature, I say that a safety margin will tebd but just in case Tiralá, is that as you want to finish it it will last you for at least 3 months !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/07/2016 1:29 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

My mother 100 basal units !!!But bowling !!150 all day did not go down then!!!What happened to me what the body does with a baby inside, I am very anguish to have to put so much insulin, although I have been in diabetics of diabetics, I don't get used to having to put on so much, it gives me the feeling of which it is to blamemine to have to put on so much, even if I am not to blame but I feel like that and I am I wish that I finished the pregnancy to return to normal

lauriii27
02/07/2016 2:42 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Okis girls, I will throw it away.Total I still have 4 bolis in the fridge, so for 4 months or so, depending on how the thing goes

@lauriii27 I love the name !!!!!!

I don't know what is until the month that comes, but I think it's going to be another kid ..... hehe

Kisses and thanks!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/07/2016 4:49 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Hello girls, I continue with the damn resistance, especially in the morning.Yesterday I went to the Vips and cease a salad with chicken, cheese, bacon ...This morning on an empty stomach 146, after breakfast 1 ration and a half (a yogurt 0.0 and a half sandwich) click my correction is to say 15+2 for a damn ration and average at the time I had 211 and at 2 hours 148, I believeThat it has to be a hormonal topic totally because I do not explain it to me.It happens to you?
If one day you make an extra (Christmas dinner type, eat a hamburger or any of that) do you take several days to regulate?
I have barely made excesses during pregnancy, but when I have done them I have noticed it above all the breakfast post.
That Royo I have released.
A kiss!!

Marga_rita
02/07/2016 10:47 p.m.

As I said, I also click an insulin fuck, but even that I eat pizza hamueguesa or things like that I do not notice anything in blood glucose, after the desjuno we are all the same there is no way to lower the postt, what I ago nowIt is breakfast about 3-4 rations I put my clothes and go out by walking for a half hour or something more, and at 2 hours I am better today 78 I had, before 180 I did not go down in the post-deseayuno, and if I understood well Marga_Rita forA ration and a half do you put 15 units of insulin?I complain that I put on each ration 2 units !!Today for 4 rations of Desjuno I put me 8,

lauriii27
02/07/2016 10:58 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hi girls look I did a hormonal test on the third day of the cycle ... and there is included insulin resistance and notice without being pregnant I got out of values ​​this:
Insulin: 55.1 and I would have to be 3 to 25
HOMA INDEX: 22.01% and would have to be less than 3.8% I will also take my endocrine.Now everything is good.

mariamarquez
02/07/2016 11:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.