{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls!Today I went to high risk, all good Leo weighs 1,200 kg.I told me that it is very good of weight, so I am calmer than the post that was bad after breakfast did not have affected (buff what relief you do not know) #:-s. See me within 3 weeks, I already put onThe blood incompatibility vaccine, and the week that comes the midwife puts me from coughing,

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
02/10/2016 3:05 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

I also had the echo today.All very well, 1,590 what happens is that the uncle is sitting and does not intend to turn around.
Hemo 5.5, although according to my endocrine it is because of hypoglycemia (although most of my controls are perfect) never gives its arm to twist ...
The good thing is that I have finally believed me about the issue of resistance and has sent me metformin.I will tell you how.
A kiss !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
02/10/2016 4:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How good the two girls !!I'm glad those good news :)
Tomorrow I go to the endocrine ..... Let's see the glycosilada and review.I'm nervous.I will tell you.
Kisses!!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/10/2016 9:06 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

How good that everything goes great!I had the echo of 20 weeks today and they have told me that everything is fine, weighs a little smaller than normal.Today I would be from 20+1 and corresponds according to measures to 19+3, he told me that it is normal because as they changed the rule date they can be wrong, but hey ... I will go to the private one again and they will be better.

But I have left unhappy, I talked almost nothing, he has not looked at me even the long ninlasses of the heart ...

On Tuesday I go to the echo that look at her heart, I guess they will look at her well.And it has corroborated that she is a child.How were you weight in 20 weeks?

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/10/2016 9:33 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv do not worry about the issue of weight, if you have been told that it is normal, it is normal.Mine in week 18 (to me the anatomical echo made it that week) was in the 47th percentile that is completely normal but corresponded to 17+3 instead of 18+1 bone like your girl.In principle, it is considered low weight if it is below the 10 -year period that does not seem your case.

@lauriii27, @marga_rita congratulations on those echoes :-).It does not touch me again in 3 weeks that I will be in week 34 but from there it will be a non -stop, apparently they will see me 2 times a week!It gives me that I am going to end up to the hat of high risk.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
02/10/2016 10:07 p.m.

@lauriii27 @marga_rita that joy for both of us, congratulations and huh !!The merit is all yours, well and of the daddies that some of guilt will also have haha
@Gha Well, today, just like the first day, this is faded all the time, tomorrow I will do better.I guess being so pending is normal, so he said that the same is the novelty and I am more pending.
By the way, I didn't say anything, but it wasn't the month, we will have to keep trying XD

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/10/2016 10:15 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Marga_rita but are you type1 diabetics?Is that I read the metformin !!!@Gemater what happens to what is of what is of the freestyle many animals !!!What are we pregnant right now

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/10/2016 10:23 p.m.

@Mariamarquez, because I recently put the sensor marks much less, and well the last time 20h until I frame well.As I have been in 80-90 all afternoon, marking what follows.I only set me 56 at the start and because it was after eating and I had 104. But what comments more people, the first day the measures go crazy haha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/10/2016 10:29 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater yes that happens ... I threw like this the first day and the second exorbitant controls .. that less badly that I did not make it but I would have pusco insulina ... less bad that I was guided by the glucometer... already the third day perfect.

mariamarquez
02/10/2016 10:34 p.m.

If @mariamarquez I am type 1, but I have a lot of resistance this quarter in the morning.Thus I have put half a pill to improve resistance.For 2 rations at breakfast 15 you were quickly left.Now I'm afraid to see if they are going to give me down ...

Marga_rita
02/11/2016 1:21 a.m.

@Marga_rita waoooo Q past !!!Ufff gave me a half ration reacted today, I took a sugar from a pass ...I made a hormonal and came out 21.01%homa and insulin 51,1 ... but the doctor who is normal told me and that varies depending on the cycle in this case of women ... I suppose that the man will be different

mariamarquez
02/11/2016 1:25 a.m.

They have never done me the insulin. They do it to put the bomb?Yes !!It is amazing as a body can change for hormones

Marga_rita
02/11/2016 9:08 a.m.

Marga_rita I carry a bomb and they did not do any evidence of those

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
02/11/2016 9:18 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@Marga_rita noooo!I became a hormonal for an abortion that I had in May.To see if everything was correct and that was the insulin resistance that also entered.

mariamarquez
02/11/2016 9:18 a.m.

Hello girls !!

This morning I visited with the hospital endocrine.The glycosilada came out at 6% and the TSH in 3. It is controlling both.

So with the glycosilada, and the controls I took, he told me that everything is all right.I told him about the breakfast post at the time, but he told me that as the second hour gave good values, which at the moment does not put me insulin.So I will continue with the 2 or 3 Humalog units that I put in the food.The basal has told me that they are either high, that it does not add slow or anything.

And the TSH rose from 2 last month, to 3 this month.So Eutirox increased to me.Now I have to take 150 mcg and 175 mcg to alternate days.

Ah !!and the weight.I climbed half a kilo.He told me that for 4 months of pregnancy that I already have, that I am going very well.

I left the truth content.I expected me to be a little more disaster.Let's see if I continue like this, although it costs, the truth is a tranquility when you see the good results.

Kisses to all !!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/11/2016 3:35 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

@pikelinda that well !!So you tell everything is very good :) Congratulations!

I have been in hiccupy yesterday ... yesterday I was absolutely in hiccI got up at 235 with rebound :( at 4 in the morning I was in 170 and I should have corrected me but with so much descent it has been afraid ... I have been well all morning and now, after eating I already return toBe with the hypos ... of the nerves!

Yesterday the diabetes educator seeing these results asked me if it could be that I was pregnant ... luck that I just have the rule and I know that I am that if I did not believe it ...

Anyway ... Let's see if I put me in tune!That also tonight has blew me a little the freestlye sensor and more things can not happen to me .... @gemater, has it ever happened to you?

Forgive me for the rollazo but I needed to vent me ...:-*

gha's profile photo
gha
02/11/2016 3:44 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

@Gha I stay thinking that it could be pregnancy ... It is that it happened to me when I stay ... and this month I am the same when I stay ... but until the week that comes I would not know ...

mariamarquez
02/11/2016 3:51 p.m.

@Mariamarquez, but in my case having had a rule that has lasted me normal and everything ... is it quite impossible, right?

gha's profile photo
gha
02/11/2016 3:53 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

I know that a half insulin unit looks down 100 of sugar: o And the time I stayed it was ... it was the sugar low all the time ... and well even it is in what!And I wouldn't go up with anything of anything

mariamarquez
02/11/2016 3:55 p.m.

Sisi, is that yesterday was this exactly ... but I already tell you that in my case, I see it very complicated, if I still have more days I will see what happens ..

gha's profile photo
gha
02/11/2016 3:58 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.