{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hellooo!!!I already have the Frestyle.I am doing very well but for the bowling I am important I use my action, then the best is the night graph that makes us.It helps a lot.ALMENOS ONLY SHORT ME 3 TIMES IN THE fingers ... you will tell us and with respect to the other machine of the Q speak I do not know her or know how it works ...

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
02/01/2016 4 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How well @mariamarquez !!I am pigeonsing about 12 times every day that with getting most of myself, I am happy, I have the feeling that I only live for diabetes ...

gha's profile photo
gha
02/01/2016 4:05 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Puffff la Diabetes has me bitterness I am looking forward to the bomb ... let's see if I improve because I don't live calm ... I he was pending and doing everything at the bottom of the letter but tired a lot when I have been wearing days without seeing results... so I understand you with wanting to avoid punctures !!!!

mariamarquez
02/01/2016 4:08 p.m.

I understand you ... well, little by little we will get it :) But I was much happier being a little higher, I swear this !!

gha's profile photo
gha
02/01/2016 4:13 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@gha @mariamarquez I do anything that I have the freestyle, 5 days exactly.Like Maria I use the Accuchck and my pump is connected to that glucometer, so I shed on my fingers before eating for insulin bolus, but even and so, content, I have lowered from 10-15 to 3 daily punctures.
I still have to make myself see the curves and interpret everything, but little by little, when I spend a week to look at everything calmly.

The same as when they put the bomb I made it clear that it was not the Holy Grail and has a process to get used to, with this it will be the same and I would touch on the march.The final result is the important thing and with the bomb wins a lot, I hope this is the same.

Like Gha wanted the Dexcom, to get an idea Mariamarquez.One is a continuous meter that registers at all times, can be connected directly to the pump, if you have the house and warn you in advance of possible descents or ups without having to be aware of anything.Freestyle is a flash meter that also takes away from punctures and gives you the information of how it is continuously, but not continuously, but you must be you who pass the meter to be aware of it, so it does not carry alarmsor similar.

In my case, I took the freestyle on the recommendation of my endocrine, for not refusing to try it and because the initial investment is less.She told me that I am worth it, because in the hospital they do not have a good concept of Dexcom (it is not my opinion, the truth), and I have no hypos that does not notice, but it is like everything, it depends on the needs that each oneLet's have.I do not do well, I will change.I add that for now without complaint of the freestyle !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/01/2016 5:36 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

How long does it take to adapt to the pump ????They gave me the acchek combo.They gave it to me to help me in the next pregnancy.I worry that I don't know how to use it ...

mariamarquez
02/01/2016 5:44 p.m.

@Mariamarquez is the same as I use.Later in adjusting basal, that in learning how to use the pump, if you already use the meter that part is sucking haha.
More than anything is to put it correctly, that do not form bubbles, adapt to the fact that now before a hypo or if you are going to exercise you can modify basal doses, or how to upload or lower those basal if you need it.I suppose that we have our time, I have unstable figures in general so later for that, but do not discourage or worry about more, that how you go in little you will be adjusted and with the cranña visit, you will see haha ​​haha;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/01/2016 6:39 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Mariamarquez the same if you need help or consult something, and by the forum you will see threads that talk about the subject and many expert firefighters that can always help us !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/01/2016 6:41 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

:-?It is that.My sugar is unstablely ultimately uncontrolled me ... the nurse puts it on the 9th and 18th sees my endocrine ...

mariamarquez
02/01/2016 6:45 p.m.

How good @gemater !!The truth is that my endocrine is more in favor of Dexcom and told me that the freestyle if you know how to take advantage of it can be a very good tool but that if it is as a normal glucometer ... so I plan to take out all the benefit I can !!Hehe and the next step is to encourage me with the bomb ... that it gives me more lazy for thinking that it will take me a long time to control myself with her.I've been with the bolis for so many years ...

gha's profile photo
gha
02/01/2016 7:10 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Hello girls!

Today I am very happy, I have gone with diabetes educators and endocrine and they have told me that my results are going very well !!!I have changed some little thing and I have been good for the bowling calculator in the glucometer.Endocrine has told me that the results I have are 6'5 hemoglobin, and it will be necessary to see it in the analytics (that when collecting the last three months I will give I suppose that higher) but see that all the effort I am making has a rewardIt encourages me a lot :)

Are you all?

gha's profile photo
gha
02/03/2016 12:46 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

I'm very happy !!!!You will see that soon we give us the news <:-P they see me on Tuesday to put the bomb I am a little nervous .... Let's see how it gives me ... I hope that well!

mariamarquez
02/03/2016 12:52 p.m.

Surely if @mariamarquez !!!:) In fact, nobody speaks badly about the bomb, so it will surely be super positive for you !!= D>

gha's profile photo
gha
02/03/2016 12:56 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

I see it positive and more tranquility to seek pregnancy.Come on, the pregnancy programming edocrine is going to put it ... since I had an abortion with curettage and another that did not implement well and it is the lack of control that I believe ... so I hope that yes.I have faith in the bomb!

mariamarquez
02/03/2016 1 p.m.

Sorry to ask huh!And if you don't want to answer, don't worry but abortions were because of diabetes?The truth is that it is a thing that gives me a little scary ... you are very brave :)

gha's profile photo
gha
02/03/2016 1:03 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Look at the first abortion that I had in May .... at the beginning we are going on the mother's day, I was almost 12 weeks ... I lost it because I did not schedule me without looking for it and what the doctors told me, I came badlyx The control of diabetes that did not have it controlled.Come on, I didn't take care of anything, I started taking care of me 2 months before staying ... I had a great time for that there is what these things can happen ... now I had one for the implantation I did hormonal tests and this is perfect I am missingMake an analytical of.Progesterone that that can be the cause ... to me the pregnancy gives me very large descents the same thing the same thing happened but the latter I think it can be of the progesterone that is low ... look theDiabetes carrying it well does not have this and if it happens can be other causes.The day that I lost my first pregnancy I have to thank God that my husband was and put the glucagon but today I would not be alive ... so that it is necessary to be very positive and have controlled the sugar to be a mother and of course it is forbe able to raise the baby then.I decided to put on the bomb x that so that I regulate me more.So when you stay do not think about abortion, pregnancy has to live it and have to be brave, it is what has not touched us.

mariamarquez
02/03/2016 1:11 p.m.

Of course, if girls have touched us a disease that makes us have a "different" and many times stressful pregnancy, because there are times that you do not understand a high value, you strive, doctors question you and a hindthat does not prevent it from enjoying it and feeling it as a normal mother.Once you get it, that surely it is very soon there is no greater motivation than we have in the belly.Much encouragement, you are doing things very well, in a few months I will ask you about the bomb !!Kisses

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
02/03/2016 3:42 p.m.

Hello girls !!

Yesterday I read you, but I have a few days of headache that.

Here I continue, well for the moment and already with a belly :) not much but I look it as if it were more happy than anything.

And the controlled sweets ... changing breakfast and so on, I got a post at the time of 145-150 ... that the value of 140 passes a little, but I think it is not bad at all.

And I agree on what @marga_rita says ... that sometimes the pregnancy is a bit stressful, but the truth, there are so many good and beautiful sensations in these mesecillos that the truth is that it is worth it.Hopefully in a little time we will be the chubby :)

Much encourage and many kisses to all

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
02/04/2016 12:42 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

@pikelinda surely big or girl your belly is beautiful, so to wear it.That others envy you, send healthy that yes !!

I totally agree with you when you say that our pregnancies are more difficult, I see the most in my friends is that they plan on what date they will better stay for work and ours seems to calculate it to the minimum detail andcross your fingers so that everything goes well.

But well, nobody said having diabetes was easy, so now at least I, I try not to think much to not burn.

On the controls, since since I have the new meter on the one hand, I have time to advance what I do not want, but on the other hand I am realizing that my diabetes I am dying and I do not educate it, thisGirl if I got rebellious haha, I hope the baby's baby comes out more good@ xD

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/04/2016 3:43 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

By the way, a question for those who are already pregnant or you were.
What symptoms did you notice when you became pregnant?I mean sugar.I know that the first quarter usually gets off, but I have been a very rare week and I don't know what to think.Not due to declines, but for very strange increases to strange hours and without apparent reason or that are repeated in specific hours.
I miss 7 days for the rule, so not even consider that it could be for that, but out of curiosity.I don't think symptoms appear so fast, I think !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/04/2016 3:54 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.