{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls!Here I continue with my experiments

@Inday I made the snack with more protein and great.I got well to dinner with 85, and I no longer had that strange feeling that enters me below 75. After dinner, well, 131.

@Gemater yes, I know that my case is different, although it is not a gestational diabetes.I already had diabetes diagnosed before pregnancy.But I had only visited the GP.I was assigned by type 2 although he told me that it could be a mody or something, but that it didn't matter.Before pregnancy, I controlled me only with the diet and exercise and maintained good figures, I also lost a lot of weight that I suppose that I help.And with pregnancy the post figures began to be broken.

Today at breakfast I have not put insulin.After giving him many laps and seeing that the two mornings that I put on then I was going down until noon, I decided to try other breakfasts that climb me less.So I drink my coffee, a toast and a half apple, giving me at 155. I know what happens a bit of 140, but as you say here, it is only that figure that leaves, and I do not know if it compensates me to put theInsulina because then it happened to me the morning that I can not move on the couch.Today instead, I left, I walked for a while ... I don't know if I do well or badly, but I will continue trying things.Maybe tomorrow add some protein to breakfast to see if it does not go up, change the apple for ham or something.

And the meals have already caught the trick more or less.Today, Comi Spaguetis, which if they upload me a little, I put the 3 units and at 126.

It is strange that putting insulin in the morning left me for the drag, as if it happened all morning, and instead at noon that does not happen to me.I don't know, mine raises

But come on, not to get bored.Tomorrow I have an appointment with the GP, to see where I get, because this is a traca.

Kisses!!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
01/24/2016 4:56 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

I have a very big doubt ... Let's see if any can help me ... Discuss above on the subject of pregnancy that I am in search ... it turns out that this month from January 4 D to 17th I have been in hypoglycemiaconstant in such a way that I was left in 48 just ... not taking water with sugar, or taking mad, we are going to insulina fast and I even put down the slow one ... See my endocrine and I commented that it was surelypregnancy.Well I did a test and I gave me positive 3 days since my rule was on the 18th. I am very punctual since since I take care of my cycles, they are 28 days or maximum 29. Well I repeated the test again andHe gave negative.And the sugar was very uncontrolled to such an extent that I cost my life to lower it to wake up in 300 when I gave me before I woke up in 49 ... I climbed the slow insulin but it does not help me this very uncontrolled ... and until 18February I don't have my appointment and I have it with my nurse to put the bomb!Ah and the rule without appearing ... Thanks for reading me from beforehand.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
01/24/2016 10:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Karen looks at the following link, it has interesting information about the carbohydrates hijrathd: //dtc.ucsf.edu/es/la-vida-con-diabetes/dieta-y-nutrition/comprension-de-los-carbohydrates-2/County-carbohydrates/

Welcome @Mariamarquez, I feel a lot what happened to your pregnancy you'll see how now you are more controlled, everything will be much better :-).

@pikelinda You can also replace the breakfast fruit with 1 hard or scrambled egg that does not affect blood glucose and satiate enough.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
01/25/2016 7:02 a.m.

Well, it seems that I am starting to control this breakfast .. I have lowered the hydrates a lot, now I am in 3 and a half portions, with more or less the same insulin (it depends on how low it lifted) and yesterday an hour later I was to130 (I know that it is not perfect, but for me it is great compared to the 270 of the other days) although well, my life is now a continuous hypoglycemia and I am quite tired because it affects me a lot physically and encouragement more.

@mariamarquez, I feel the loss of your baby ... I have never been pregnant, in fact I wantVery rare to be wrong, so you could try to do another test ... you will tell us :)

Good week !!

gha's profile photo
gha
01/25/2016 8 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Hello girls!

I still do not know that breakfast, today try all Bran cereals and fataaaaaaaaal haha, I already made another cross.I went to 180 so taking advantage of the fact that I had an appointment with the GP. I went to take a good walk.I looked there when I arrived and I was already at 120, something is something.

@Gha What breakfasts you?for getting ideas more than anything.

@Mariamarquez Welcome.I think you should first, confirm whether you are pregnant or not.If with the urine tests you have doubts, you can always go to the header and do so in blood.Hopefully it is a positivazo!

Kisses to all

pikelinda
01/25/2016 1:06 p.m.

@pikelinda I have been having 20g of Rice Crispies for two days (I think they are of the cereals that have less sugar and, apart, as they weigh little it seems that you eat more) and a glass of skim milk with tail cao 0 (the one thatNo tinene sugar).With this I am going well, about 130 at the time but in the middle of the morning I have to eat half a ration of hydrates (1 integral cookie) so as not to get to breakfast.

gha's profile photo
gha
01/25/2016 3:17 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

The cereals are very treacherous, they also upload me a lot and late.
I was fed up, because at the beginning of pregnancy I had breakfast a fruit, milk and bread or cookies and great.In the 2nd quarter they took my fruit because the breakfast post raised a lot and then about the 3rd quarter instead of 4 Maria cookies they told me that 3 ... and of course I was starving.
So I have recommended the diabalance mold bread that 2 toasted are a ration and I eat 2 toasted and milk, it is doing very well and filled.I recommend it.
The problem is that it is difficult to find, they have it in some Carrefour, Alcampo, Caprabo or Simply.There is also a closer diabalance stores.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
01/25/2016 3:18 p.m.

Today I am hallucinated today.I read the box and supposedly sugar they barely carried ... and hydrates obvious that but either an exaggeration and ... going, I got more than the maria cookies

The head doctor told me that what is least going to upload to me is the integral bread.So I bought in the bakery that always carries less things than mold and see.

And when I go to the purchase I will look for the diabalance to see if it is where I go

@Marga_rita is that I am in those.Breakfast is the time of the day I am hungry.And then they tell you then take away food .... Of course, and I spend the rest of the morning seeing donuts through the air.I know

What challenge huh girls?At least I don't grab a dislike every time I have breakfast, I take it with resignation :)

pikelinda
01/25/2016 4:39 p.m.

I have a question, to see if you can help me ... how do you do it to do sports?So far, that I have become so serious to lower glycosilada I could do without fear of doing hypoglycemia, but now there is no way.I am so fair that if I do some sport at 20 minutes hiccups.I don't know if what I should do is eat something before going to the gym, but of course, if I go in the morning, in theory, I just had breakfast and not even this ... I don't know, how do you do it?

gha's profile photo
gha
01/25/2016 5:09 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Well, I walk there a little fish @Gha.Let's see my exercise is a walk in the morning and in the afternoon whenever I can ... it is not a sport as such.But well, I've been reading here for many days and I saw that many take those cereal bars with nuts or fruits.The same if what you take in the middle of the morning, add the bar and then you are going to do sports, that maintains the blood glucose, but ..... that is why I have read there, you do not pay much attention to me in case theFlies: p

pikelinda
01/25/2016 5:45 p.m.

Well, I suppose that each one is a world with that of meals and others, because I eat at 8h a 40 gr snack of bread with breast, fresh cheese, atun or good what it caught and the coffee with milk.In the middle of the morning, at 11h, the sandwich increases 60gr of bread, but I take it with a cut and soy milk, which has fewer hydrates and fats.
That I already say that the same with the first breakfast happened a little and that is why I get to 130, but if it is already difficult for meLet's get along in pregnancy xD

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/25/2016 5:57 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I also when I am more hungry is in the morning ... the comfort that my milk with Special K took me ... I would change an entire meal for being able to have breakfast as I like ...

gha's profile photo
gha
01/25/2016 6:58 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Joooo I disappear for a couple of the forum and 100 messages without reading ... For the breakfast theme I have only found two things that do not do me.Horrible sugar beak ... oats or integral cookies of gullon, tomorrow I pass the photo ... oatmeal has a glycemic bassing index and take away the hunger and you will not do any peak ... I tell you that there was no shapeto avoid a 250 in each post of breakfast and time is rare at a rise of 120

tica's profile photo
tica
01/26/2016 12:29 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

@Gha If you're going to do fair sports after breakfast you can try to wear half of fast breakfast.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
01/26/2016 2:29 a.m.

@tica I will try to change the normal bread for oat bread, to see if I get better post.I will look at the equivalence of grams, the truth that I don't know.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/26/2016 8:29 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello girls, how are you all?Does anyone know how to make carbohydrate counting?They told me that it is to carry better blood glucose control

Karen's profile photo
Karen
01/27/2016 1:16 a.m.

I put a link that had left you @inday with your permission haha ​​...

@Karen looks at the following link, has interesting information about carbohydrate count Link

I don't know if you are looking for something more or you hadn't seen it

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/27/2016 7:51 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Good morning!

How are you going?I have a bit overwhelmed the truth, I have 3 days that without being frightening I see that I am a little higher and I am doing exactly the same as always ... the only thing that occurs to me is that I am ovulating.You know if it may be that ovulation affects me glycemia?I am lifted high ... One day 135, another 170 and today 160. I have them all in general, but I see that in the afternoon I begin to climb a little and already until the morning.I upload the lantus?

Thank you!:)

gha's profile photo
gha
01/28/2016 8:47 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

@Gha I in my case attest that happens to me, so it could be that.
I have been scheduled by two different basal basal ones in the bomb.The normal days, the ovulation and pre-manter because I need more doses, in addition to increasing the bolus of the meals.And another one for days of mestruation and later that I need less insulin.
Before the bomb varied the doses of Lantus, talk to your endocrine if you see that it always happens to you and indicate guideline for those days

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 9:01 a.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I have to consult my endocrine the same since shortly before the rule I get a lot in my morning and ask me a lot of insulin and in the same ovulation!2 days that I wake up in 200 and up ... Then I find it difficult to control it during the day.Once the ovulation is finished, I return to tranquility and before the rule up ... to see the bomb put it on me on February 9 ...

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
01/28/2016 11:02 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.