{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

So I see that I am not a rare hehe thanks @gemater and @mariamarquez, this Wednesday I go with the educators and ask them, until then I will climb the lantus :)

I asked you where you were and I didn't tell you!Hehe I am from a city very close to Barcelona and they take me in the Mutua de Terrassa (SS) of just a couple of weeks ago, since it is where they have all the part of diabetes and pregnancy.

A question for those who are already pregnant, how long did you take "prepare" until they gave you "green light"?I am very afraid that all this lengthened a lot ... I don't know if I happened to you, but that I am so overturned in diabetes, to do it well, lower hemoglobin, etc.To get pregnant I still want and I think the wait is going to make me eternal ...

gha's profile photo
gha
01/28/2016 3 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996
Última Hemo: 5.9
Tratamiento: Humalog y Toujeo

Look I had an abortion with curettage on May 3 ... and at the end of July they gave me green light.My endocrine while you do not overcome hemoglobin 7 allows it.What happens that I started looking for later because I didn't feel good animically.I've been looking for, look without looking for him and now he is costing me ...

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
01/28/2016 3:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Surely soon you get it @Mariamarquez, many encouragement :)

gha's profile photo
gha
01/28/2016 3:26 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

How do you have your hemoglobin ???I understand that you have to keep it in less than 7 from 3 months to 6 to give you the approved.I say it other friends that I have in the programming situation.And look at it 3 of 5

mariamarquez
01/28/2016 3:29 p.m.

I have been commenting it for a year, and before I had given me green light if I had access to put the pump haha.I had to be below 7 and I have been like this since July, although I still go down, now 6.1.
They gave me green light in November and now with everything that I wanted continuous meter and good control I will put on it, without hurry but without pause;)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 3:58 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I have also opted for the bomb to see if I get it before the end of the year ... and well the freestyle I also carry it.I have left the abortion with glycosilada in 5.4, and I have kept it more or less like this all this time ...

mariamarquez
01/28/2016 4 p.m.

I stayed without looking for it with a 7.5 hemo, my endocrine shouts in the sky and rightly so and did not give a hard because the pregnancy continued, in fact the first consultations were practically only talking about abortion and malformations and I always leftWith a bad body ... now I am with 5.6, super controlled by doctors and 28 weeks with a healthy baby, to see the echo of 30 and 32, I am giving everything !!A kiss and a lot of encouragement that can be done !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
01/28/2016 4:05 p.m.

As an anecdote I tell you that there was a girl who had an appointment on the first day I was with a hemo of 9.5 who found out that she was pregnant at 20 weeks !!Let's see if I find out how everything was because that is worth studying.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
01/28/2016 4:08 p.m.

I had it at 10.1 When I stayed and I just got off at 5.4 I was pregnant.But now I am fine so that the pregnancy can go well or if the same thing happens to me again ...

mariamarquez
01/28/2016 4:40 p.m.

I love being able to read your experiences.After a quite stable time in 7'4 - 7'6 I got the last hemo to 8.1 in November :( and to give me green light my endocrine asks me two hemoglobins in a row at 6'5. When that hemo came out I was alreadyTaking more care of me (let's see, I have always taken care of myself and I have been very aware of everything and do things well, I am very unstable and my work too, so it is quite complicated) but I have recently discovered the whole issue of thecorrections (doctors had never told me about it unless I was 300) and I think I am much better, in fact, all posts come about 100 and the pre almost all of 90-110, the night is whatthat I have a little more uncontrolled ... I do not know if on February 22 that I have the analysis, many changes in the hemo or not ... What nerves!

I am really trying to the fullest to lower the hemo as quickly as possible but I am unbearable, very obsessed and without stopping to do controls ... my family will end up fed up with me because I only talk about the same thing all day ... but knowing thatIt is in my hands, it costs me a lot to relax ...

(What a rollazo I have released you)

gha's profile photo
gha
01/28/2016 5:18 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Hello girls !!

Well my case is different because I am not type 1. But since April I was diagnosed, I don't have a glycosalide in my analytics.If it is true that with the diet I had good figures, but come on, it could be at 5.6.7 or 8, let's go an idea.On February 8 I have my first glycosylated control .... We will see how it comes out -.-

And my pregnancy was not sought either.I went previously through two abortions, the two of them and without curettage, and well, I was mentalized that if I had to come and if not.And suddenly, zas positivazo!

So @mariamarquez a lot of encouragement and forward.You will see how your pregnancy comes and for my experience I advise you if you allow me, that when I arrive, you stay very positive.The same seems nonsense but it came well after the previous experiences.

And I know a worst case than @marga_rita haha, who learned that she was pregnant because she got delivery, as is.She is a quite chubby girl, Dianben took ... anyway, but she kept marking every month.He went to the hospital because the gut and wing hurt!Baby piece.Until that moment I thought that only happened in the movies but no.

For my part, I follow my battle with breakfast: ((and there is no way. I still don't put insulin ... but I think I'm not going to get rid of it for breakfast. These days I have had these values:
- Pre: 92 post 1 h: 170 post 2 h: 103
- Pre: 89 post 1 h; 165 post 2 h: 107
As I see that at the second hour, the happy piquito lowers me quickly, I am not worrying a lot.How do you see it?

Ahhh and @gha courage for you too!I don't know why I thought you were already pregnant!Let's see if it is a sign;)

Kisses girls !!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
01/28/2016 5:22 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Well let's encourage us to see that we all achieved it !!!!And 2016 comes the cranks!

mariamarquez
01/28/2016 6:03 p.m.

Ah hemoglobin low soon with those controls you will see how it has lowered you.And many dares!That we have to happily even this sometimes surpasses me the same thing happens ...

mariamarquez
01/28/2016 6:06 p.m.

@Gha I forget to say before what you say we do not live very far, and because of the mutual of Terrassa they carry out these issues.They take me in Granollers.
This seeing the different stories of each one and as those who are already pregnant are what helps and reassures me.Before getting where I am now, they were fears about what everything was going to cost me and that something could happen, but controlling figures and others are clear that everything goes well, although it costs to have everything perfect, let's not fool ourselves either

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 7:31 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Mmmm there are always days that you look somewhat overcome, and although it is impossible to have everything perfect it is inevitable every time you see a high value not to get a bit ... and the hormones do not help an eye!

Without going any further, I had a downturn because everything came a bit on me.Start with insulin and others, with fears, with a thousand doubts ... but you all have the "advantage" that all that learning you have already done.I have once said it, that for me you are an example.

And in the end, with or without diabetes, pregnancy is a unique and very beautiful time, and you have to enjoy it haha ​​today I am in Happy Mode

pikelinda
01/28/2016 7:49 p.m.

How are you going girl?I am almost at the end of my rule and I woke up in 52 at 9 d the morning I take 3 cookies and a little juice but I woke up at 11 only with 54 ... and have breakfast my bread and my coffee and ne Puse 3units .... Let's see what spends in two hours ... q uncontroll I have:-/

mariamarquez
01/29/2016 11:50 a.m.

My mother what you talked!I am lost with such conversation!Esq hardly I enter the D Wassap group is much more comfortable, yesterday I turned my week 27 glycemiah quite well although later Dl Desjuno happens to me like all something tall, although I go for a walk and from 180 in 15 minutes it lowers me to 80, anyway I went up the insulin of the merits and then was 140 like this much better, the others of the day environment 60-120 I am, some night that I wake up at 3 I am between 90 100 less something day that I have 150 or soBut with the bomb I correct myself with a unit and I get up perfect in 90, the hemoglobin in 4.9 I follow, on the 10th I have gynecologist to see how the chick is, on the other hand now I begin to feel somewhat less not as much as you areWeeks ago, I don't know if it will be like e read because it grows and now it has so much place to move

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
01/29/2016 12:32 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Good!!I finished reading all the pages of the forum right now!I've been hooked on this thread for many days :)
Now I'm going to the day !!!

In the end I decided to climb the Lantus last night, I went to 18 (I got 16) and I spent the whole night in 115 but at 8 ... 51!And I have already spent hiccups all morning, I have reached food at 95 and the post of 1h 148 and at 2 193 :( I guess it will be bouncing in the morning because I have eaten the same as always!) I have put 3Fast to correct, to see if in an hour I go back to normal ...

gha's profile photo
gha
01/29/2016 4:15 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Hello girls !!

I have been looking for the famous diabalance mold bread and ... nothing at all.I looked at the supermarkets that said where they sold it and nothing.I didn't find it in El Corte.

In the end, yesterday afternoon I went to consumption and there I saw that they had an integral bread without sugars added to the consumption brand, and I said good we are going to try.And the truth is very good, I eat a toast of that bread for breakfast today and the time was 142 :)

As I know that many are crazy with breakfast, well, in case anyone wants to see if it helps.

Kisses!!

pikelinda
01/30/2016 12:28 p.m.

Hello everyone!

Is any with free freestyle?I just bought it and it arrives in about 3 or 4 days :) The truth is that I am excited thinking that it will help me to control better ... the dexcom for me is economically unfeasible and I have thought that to try it I did not lose much.Experiences?

Good week!

gha's profile photo
gha
02/01/2016 3:53 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1996

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.