{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Sugared, it was for my father.It was very hard because I had not gone through my head that my parents (in this case my father) could go without further ado.He died four weeks before we went to get married, imagine ... The day of before my father convincing me that I had to go to dance class (my rhythm is equal to zero) to open the dance on wedding day ....

A month after dying my father fired me from work (first they did not let me take my own days/vacation ... for the death of my father, he died on Saturday and Tuesday they waited for him to be working ... so I took the leaveWith fear of being bad ...), the boss did not give me condolences until 2 weeks after he told me that if I needed I could take vacations, I took vacations and called me when I was in the Canary Islands (I needed to flee from everything) To tell me that I was fired ... Subbrealist ... in these David tells him that if I could go to Germany a year to work with the client, ... as I had no job he says yes, but they tell him thatIt has to be ... so I stay in houses alone, two months before the wedding, with my shattered mother ... I who did not understand anything .. imagine ... I did learn that you cannot make plans toTomorrow, that the work is that work, there are very nice people, but you have to wait just and necessary ... that you get strength from where you think there is no, who was going to tell me that we were going to enjoy the wedding and evenMy mother is enduring the guy and having a good time !!!And this year I have spent many hours at home, in a foreign country that I did not understand, but I think I have grown up as a person (but I went crazy: p)

Sugars, we have to be happy this year, right?:)

tica's profile photo
tica
06/29/2012 9:40 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Jolín, I'm more silly ... I almost dropped the tears (and I'm on the work).
It is very hard.And no, you never think it can happen to you.You think your family is never going to touch.Mine died of a disease that lasted 4 months.They tell you without further ado: 'At such a month it does not arrive'
For me the worst is that I always think about everything I can't tell you ... I don't know, finish the faculty, the first job, etc.

I think it is our turn

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/29/2012 10:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Up girls who are going to be breasts !!!!!Don't get tristonas !!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/29/2012 10:19 a.m.

Hello girls
I could not be writing to you
We already know each other and those who do not, because I present myself.I will no longer get pregnant, hehe, after three precious children, my quota is echo.
Sugar enahrabuena for that hem.If your rules are regular, between 14 and 16 zas ... with the first one it was like this, without premeditation, and with date we get married, hahaha, one day nothing happens and yes nothing and yes, and I had for a long time that I wanted to be a motherIt was a fabulous news.
And if girls, you deserve to be happy, and I am glad that this year is good, because for me it is being more than disastrous.
You know that my median with 26 months debut and that has me lying down ... but when one plays background only to resurface the ashes.
To those who fuck your pregnancy that you give, enjoy, it is a precious time, when you start to notice, when you look like a whale, hehehej, you start a very beautiful time, and even if you have to take care of you a lot, as a child everything isI do ... what a thousand times more careful being pregnant than without being ... luck I have that we have not drew it.
Nothing that encourages you to enjoy this time you start.
Tica, on Friday I go to BCN, as soon as I know something, I will be riddled with questions.Congratulations by the belly.
And congratulations to all
A hug

Van's profile photo
Van
06/29/2012 1:22 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Sugared, congratulationsThat he has given me, we have started crying and everything, hahaha, she at first, better impossible aimLet's see if I'm lucky and I get pregnant.
Pachu, that you are already going to get it, do not discourage you, when that hemo I will celebrate, surely, we are going to a sweet and cava pelin, that sure, hehehe, come to get that hem down as it is, as the holidays go?I don't want to see you discouraged
Tica, if you had a Horribilis year, to forget, but now it was sorrows, to enjoy your pregnancy, the year 2012-2013 will be ours, you will see it, I have a very sad experience, I don't know if I told him, my father died being pregnant, I had already fulfilled, but as I was delayed because I did not meet Eider, it is a penalty of having known it would have delayed the birth to see it and had it in my arms, but it could not be, theirs of theirsIt was fulminant, but hey, from above the Vera, and it is his guardian angel.But as I said there were penalties, and to be happy
Van, 3 children?Much I encourage with your child, what better teacher than you to teach him, I also read that they put the bomb?Come on many animals, and tell us how was your experience with pregnancies, what better than you to tell us, that when I get pregnant I sure that fears and doubts arise, hehehehe
I'm going to dinner, I'm on the work, I already have habmre :)) :)) :))
Have a good weekend
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/29/2012 5:29 p.m.

Hello girls here I am at work.Yesterday I got something that has seen that you tell me.
After talking with psychology which we are talking about at the moment we do not do the therapy on Monday I have had value to go outside and all that and it is a huge triumph for me, as here are parties and this whole closed we went toSalamanaca of purchases and I spent the whole afternoon walking, we have come home dinner and went out to take a walk through the Ceramica Fair and walked from 9 to 1, and when I get home he looks at me and had 160 I took themilk and bed, it would be that at 12:45 at about 2, I woke up and had 80 scared me or ate 2 cookies and at 3 I had 70 ... I had to go to work at 6 and in the end II take a juice ... why did that happen to me ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/30/2012 3 p.m.

Pachu, it can be x several reasons. While if you exercised more x the afternoon than other days, you get more x lanoche.d anyway are not bad values.
They go, I did not know what your child. X.x we know that you can live well with diabetes even if at first it is hard.
Anabeg, the day that there are more possibilities. Look at the website serpadres.es if you put the last rule out. A calendar with your fertile days.
I went out with my partner and friends last night

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/01/2012 9:53 a.m.

I needed it, after so many worries.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
07/01/2012 9:55 a.m.

Many moods!Leaving is very good.
Hi van!It has to be very hard about your median child, seeing the positive side do not catch you of new ones and it will be easier to overcome it.Three pregnancies ... How did you spend them?You will tell us things.I also have that fear that my diabetes be inherited, my father TB has DM type 1 and there in 1980 they told him that there were very few possibilities of inheritance (unlike today: 1 out of 17) and with 12 years he appeared:--/.Well, I hope that one day my future child was free.
Pachu, I think it is because of the exercise you did and that in the afternoon night we are more sensitive to insulin.Yesterday we arrived at 3 in the mñn home and something similar happened to me, I had dinner at home, about twelve I took a decaffeinated and at 3 when we were already at home I did analysis and I had 125, because on 6 of the mñn I woke up sweating sweatingSo I had to get up for a juice.
Tica, more animated?How do you survey?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
07/01/2012 10:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Only one counseling: always put on the table at night a juice of those of Pajita (with sugar), so you do not have to get up and you can continue sleeping quietly.Kisses to all and good luck!My daughter is 23 years old and it will not take long to be like you, although I encourage her to adopt a chinita, who already gives it to her ..., but, of course, it will be his decision.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/01/2012 11:51 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have left a message in the diabetes questions forum, but I would love that they participate in this thread would encourage you to give your opinion.Not if it had been more convenient to start in this thread but it seemed convenient to create one dedicated to that issue, pro if more people are in our situation.

Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/01/2012 12:36 p.m.

Hello,
I'm still good!Anabeg did not know about your father, it is clear that it is never a good time ...
Pachu, if you owed something it could be for that, exercise ... you didn't have a hypo so, the situation is well contrasted.
Regina cannot adopt Chinese for diabetes, and if fear is to stop inheritance, diabetes can be raised by ovules donation.

tica's profile photo
tica
07/01/2012 12:47 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaaaaa,
Pachu, very well for encouraging you to leave home alone, it is already a big advance, the values ​​you had are not bad
Sugared, I was already seeing the ovulation calculator yesterday, according to that because my most fertile days tomorrow and Tuesday, because nothing to see if there is luck
Alg, we will have that fear all, and I have it for my daughter, but well, I prefer not to think, what it has to be, because it will be, I cannot always walk with fear, if it has to happen to him because later, onlyI ask that.
Ethics, can't we adopt?I didn't know that, look that I have always wanted to adopt, although my husband is not for the work
Regina, I always have the juice on the table.
I am in the curro, I will not get the game nothing, to see if the red wins.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/01/2012 2:48 p.m.

Fuck I didn't know that you can't adopt !!!!Who says it ???Right now the world has collapsed !!!!!!It was one of my Opcione Sy I didn't know anything about anything !!!!!!!!!Jo .... The truth is that I am animated with the psychology to see if with a little luck comes soon tomorrow that I have to return and we start with the therapy that they say that the phobias are taken from you in a week, toSee if it's true ...
Take care of girls a bsaz !!!M I'm going to see the game !!!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
07/01/2012 2:58 p.m.

Pachu, do not collapse!That happens with China, I know because my sister was looking at him and they were very rigorous, but I don't know if that will happen with other nationalities.

tica's profile photo
tica
07/01/2012 3:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Pachu, I didn't know anything either, but I don't understand why.When he comes to tell us, that I have been freaked out, hehehey
I'm going to have dinner and see the game !!!

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/01/2012 3:08 p.m.

Tica, ah ok, we have crossed, the same with other nationalities if, it is a question of being informed
Chaoooooooooo

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/01/2012 3:09 p.m.

Tica, it is not that I encourage it to adopt for the risk of diabetes, (I have also thought that a vaccine will arrive on time that avoids trigger for viruses) but because it also has polycystic ovaries (it seems that this problem is greater in diabetics and thatIt is related to exogenous insulin and hyperinsulinemia, which at times is inevitable ..) and fertility treatments are very hard .. you already know that mothers always try to make life as easier as possible to children.Anyway I have already told you that you also had that problem and you have become pregnant at first, and that has encouraged it a lot.
A hug and many moods that everything will go very well: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/01/2012 8:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Resigna, I suppose Raquel will take contraceptive to me as "antiovulatory", I had no boyfriend or anything when I started taking them, but they told me that it was very important that he will take them to keep "clean" the ovaries.But the cysts are very large, they reabsorb themselves and must be much easier, once you leave them, get pregnant.
My sister was with fertility treatments and that would leave him as the last option, it was desperate for her, very altered as how hormonated she was and in the end she did not work ... and she became pregnant when she was told that she was "impossible".

Today I had analytics, I had 100 people ahead (a shame how the analysis service works in here) and that I have arrived soon (they open at 8 and was at 8 and 5).I have got up at 74, when I have arrived there I was 61 and so I told a nurse and first he told me to queue ... Then I have told him, because I have to eat something and tell me not, I have to be fasting, I say I return tomorrow and tell me that they didn't have to be just today ... So do drama ... with how little I like ... "I don't know if you know whatSerious that can be hypoglycemia during pregnancy ... "," A moment now we get blood "it seems perfect that there is an order, but there are cases and cases ... the problem is that I have forgotten that today I did not have toBreakfast and I have the basal of the bomb from six the double that corresponds to me so that I do not upload breakfast, it's like I wear half of the breakfast bolus with the basal ... and if I waited an hour more timeI would have put 50 or less

tica's profile photo
tica
07/02/2012 4:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, the bad host of the analyzes has already happened to me, apart from everything I have told me the g **** of the analyzes that was irresponsible for wanting to have a child being diabetic ... lesHe tells a partner, "look this ... Diebic and says that pregnant ... and of those who are clickbut I ask to talk to someone to explain to the nurse that consists of a person's pregnancy with diabetes

tica's profile photo
tica
07/02/2012 8:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.