{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Another day of this, yesterday I had to call 112 because my husband gave an anxiety attack for diabetes and I swear that this is killing me and Dario (my husband) little by little and as the passing theDay we see that we are not doing anything and we do not manage to do anything or that it is stable, everyone tells me a very slow disease, but I have been in 2 years and the only thing that I have achieved apart from many hypos (which will be normal) is to learn to count hydrates and to lower the hemo, which surely has climbed me because for 3 weeks I will trbajar from 15 to 22 and I alone with a lot Jaelo and that makes the lowest measure I have seen today was135 .... I know if I can not continue tomorrow we will go see a payment psychologist for Uqe help me with a treatment called Emdr I will tell you, I have to go tomorrow at 22 at nightTo see Uqe you tell me and if I get to help take this fear, because I swear that I start being at the beginning when I met you all, I just want to be as you can be, without worries and going out or go to workWithout fear.
Good luck for everyone you have a doctor this week !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/26/2012 7:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Uff Pachu, I do not know what advice to give you, it is true that from the outside it is all simpler ... Maybe the psychologist helps you, I have gone many years and the grace is to find one in which you can trust.They will give you tools, exercises, relaxations that help overcome fears, but in the end it is oneself who has to take the bull by the horns and handle the situation.If you want to send me your email by private and send you some relaxations.If you manage to make them every night, maybe the first day you don't notice anything, but little by little it arises on day to day.

On the other hand, do not believe that you have thrown the work of a few months because it is bad 3 days, this disease is like this and you will have a young bad seasons (1 day, 2, 3 or even weeks that you do not know that it has changed but thatIt is impossible to control glycemia) have you tried to do sports?It is what helps me most regulate glycemia and dismiss myself.

And that you have said that you will be wrong for the next 3 weeks to work in the afternoon-night why?What is best for me is the routine.Do one thing, at 3 hours of the insulin of the noon, it makes an analysis if you are well, the effect of the rapid no longer lasts and you will not have a hypo immediately.If you have the lantus badly, maybe you can have a hypo, but it will not be soon because it does not have much hypoglycemic power.You do not diminish, or put insulin, so it is easier for anything to be mismant.At 2 hours you do another analysis and the same, if you are well, without problems.For many people you have in the store, surely you can go to the bathroom or turn a little and do the analysis without anyone seeing you.A advice, if in any of those analyzes it is a little high (less than 200) do not correct yourself, the next day you try to put a little more fast or the lantus to avoid that hyper, it is more complicated to be stable if all the timeWe are correcting that starting well from the beginning :)

tica's profile photo
tica
06/27/2012 4 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Wow Pachu, I feel that you are like that.I think I speak for all when I say that of course you can count on us, for that we are, to vent.
It is not easy to calm down when one has a state of anxiety.I keep telling you that you have had a great evolution and that you should congratulate yourself for it.You have managed to have a reasonable hemo and it is not easy.
As for work is what Tica says, try a few days and when you see that nothing happens, you will be quieter.I was very afraid to make a hiccup before a meeting (I have some very long).Now, being more controlled, I know more or less where I am going to be and if I see that it is many hours as a little more to avoid declines.And look, if one day I gave me any, then I would apologize for a moment and I would take a juice.Always carry a juice and something else in your bag, it will give you peace of mind.
I think you have not to mark a very high goal, but to make improvements little by little.I want to say that it is impossible to be perfect every day.Look, I already had the nights controlled.Well, yesterday afternoon I went to the gym, I lay at 79 (I made a glass of milk.Total that I have risen to 240. Most of the days we can control them but there will always be one that gives you the can.
Many spirits and here we are, so that you tell what you need
Where do you live?(I think I've read it but I don't remember it)

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/27/2012 4:58 a.m.

Pachu do not discourage you, that you do not worry about the complications of this disease, you have a little time and with patience and time everything is achieved.Go step by step, first regulates the lantus, look how you spend the nights and arrivals to the main meals, and then the rapids of the meals.The schedule that you have of work is a bit complicated, if you enter at 3pm and eat at home, make two controls over that turn more or less, the bad, I think, when you get home and CENES will be the11 at night, afternoon, but you can adapt insulin, you'll see.And of course, have something to eat at hand, juices, sugar, ... if you do not move much at work with little hydrate you recover and avoid hyperglycemia afterwards.
I don't know what else ... Well, in two years that you have been the same is soon for so much change, but it is easier than you see, time.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/27/2012 6:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Chicas do not know what your words encourage me, it has been a couple of days of an animated mood that is killing me but among my husband, the psychology (that I will go today) and you will surely do everything better !!Thanks girls !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/27/2012 8:26 a.m.

Pachu, to see what the psychology tells you, I think it will do very well, you have to learn to live with diabetes, day by day and make life as normal as possible, little by little you will get it, and I see thatYou have improved and have advanced, you should not decline, I work in turn, and well, I can eat and dinner in the work, when I am in afternoons like and ceno here, but as they tell you at a time that there are not many people you canLook and chop something, you will tell us how with the psychology, surely well, you will tell us
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/27/2012 5:45 p.m.

Tomorrow doctor in the morning ...
I'll tell you!
A hug

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/28/2012 4:40 a.m.

How about the psychologist?

I have slept fatally because of the heat, I have risen a little bad, weird stomach and headache ... to see if I endure all day in the work, but it seems to me that it is the first day that I have to go tohouse, I'm not well and so on with grrrrrrrrr

tica's profile photo
tica
06/28/2012 4:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls !!!
TICA Well go home and period do not walk efforts !!!
The Psychologist Good ... I left there quite happy, I only contemplate my problem and we talk about it, today I have the second consultation and we will begin to work with all this topic.At the moment I am trying to reassure myself, but very badly, to see today how the second consultation is going, the truth is that I want to go, I really liked power to vent with someone and she assures me that she will help me with all this (I hope it is true) Aigo overwhelming me with the hypos joo good here for Zamora we are at parties and see if today I relax a little and I am able to go with my husband to take a walk ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/28/2012 6:31 a.m.

It seems that I'm going to endure the work day ... I have been competing little by little ... it is a mixture between the heat it makes, the tiredness of the week (next week and summer day: d) Having slept4 hours ... and then I have spent nerves this week ... It's sad, but the classmates are the ones that have taken my pregnancy worse.It is true that I have very little in the company, but if it has come so, it will be very bad that it seems to the people.My boss saying that he asks for the media (remote connection, access to servers, ...) to work from home whenever he wants (to rest more) and the colleagues making comments out of place and whispers between them ... thatBad host!

tica's profile photo
tica
06/28/2012 12:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Do not take the ethical disgust, you think they are envy and the one who wants well that I already knows two jobs, getting angry and content and the one who talks about you for that is that you are interested in girl !!!You think about your ebe and get ready of everything go do your job and home to dysfute your life that as I tell my husband, your life is out of work, this is an addition that forces us to have.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/28/2012 1:13 p.m.

Good luck tomorrow, sugared!
And Tica, it is not worth it that you have been with the work, that your colleagues think what they want.The important thing is that you work well and pregnancy, because that, that a company when hires a woman of childbearing age because you already know what there is.In my work we are all women, imagine how much envy, gossip, ... in the end inevitable.I before affected me too much what the others said, I stressed and clear without wanting it a 200, but for a long time I have relaxed in a way, that I do not know or me.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/28/2012 5:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Helloaaaaaaaaa,
Kekiya, who is baby or baby?Has something been seen?
Pachu, come many animals, to enjoy a little of the holidays, you will see how psychology helps you.Diabetes does not take you the educator, she should have to help you with the subject and adjust everything well.
Tica, to the partners who give them, the important thing that your boss has taken it well, and nothing to work from home and to be calm, think of you and your baby, to fulfill your work and take care of you.
Next week I am in the days of partying, I will try, to see if Diana plays, hehehehe, on the 5th I have a gine, I will raise some doubts, and to try: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/28/2012 5:31 p.m.

Hello!
I have already returned from the doctor.6.6!I know it's not wonderful but I'm Requete Contentnta hahaha has given me green light so I already have a job for summer :)
Now until the end of August I have no analytics and visit in September, if I am not clear.In that case I would have to call and go to the hospital to see my endocrine.The truth is that it is a girl's charm.I hope they were all the same!
Next week is my fertile week.I have the very regular rules so more or less at 14 days that the period begins is the most fertile day, right?

Tica, the work is a mess the truth.Look, before I took it as if I were life.Now I have seen that they do not compensate for you, that it does not matter what you do, that in the end you are one more number.So what matters is what begins when you leave work.Go from the people who do not love you, they are just colleagues, not friends.You think of you and your family.
A very fat hug to all (and thanks, this has helped me a lot)

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/29/2012 5:45 a.m.

Nor is it that it will dislike me a lot, I spend a lot of everything, I try not to harm anyone and I do not allow people to do it to me, and how you cannot control the actions of others, to foolish words deaf ears ... theLast year it was my worst year of my life, but it was also the year that I learned most from life and one thing that I am clear is that you have to live every day in the present, for many plans that you have in your life "a call"You can throw everything on the ground.I am happy to be pregnant and that is what I have today, tomorrow you will see :)

Sugars, do we have news?

tica's profile photo
tica
06/29/2012 5:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Sugared, we have crossed the messages ... haha ​​6.6 is super good !!!!That in this thread we can very high the ribbon, but we are signed for that hemo forever.Good luck in "your work" haha

tica's profile photo
tica
06/29/2012 6:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

How good sugared!It is a motivation that give you good news!Joe, you have improved a lot.Of the fertile days ... if you have rules every 28 days then the most fertile days are 12, 13, 14 , 15 and 16. I have been ringing for a year and I have had rules each28, 30, 31 and 32 days, so it was difficult for me to calculate and I am testing with the ovulation tests.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/29/2012 7:13 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

I had been taking the pill since I was 18 years old (about 9 years).They prescribed it because I had the polycystic ovaries and my rule came every x months, sometimes every 2, others every 4 a disaster.I stopped taking it and after so many years I read that until 3 months the fertility was not recovered ... My husband is living in Germany, we saw each other a weekend in a month, which did not even coincide with the day14 of the cycle and pregnant.
In Germany the ovulation tests are much cheaper and I wanted to buy and David told me, go, leave it we take it peacefully until it returns to Spain and until the end of the year without stress.I did not have a rule after stopping taking the pill :)) :)).The gynecologist told me that it was weird, but sometimes it happened ...

tica's profile photo
tica
06/29/2012 8:04 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

If you have put the high liston !!!I don't think I can have that hemo in life ... what a shame ....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/29/2012 8:41 a.m.

I have the rules every 28 days and I have never taken the pill.Let's see, we will start trying without obsessing, I hope.
Tica, I think you say about your worst year because your father died, right?I don't want to make mistakes but I think what I read (well, I hope I was wrong).It happened to me (it did more for that) and your life perspective changes a lot.And do not forget the hae.For a long time to happen, it's there every day and when important things happen to you, you remember more.
Pachu, you will get it as all.He thinks that in November 2011 I had a hem of 8.3.That can help you motivate you.It is a record and effort and go step by step.It cannot be achieved in days but in months of constancy.You'll see how!I thought the same, as I would never go down.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/29/2012 9:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.