{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Yes, I'm going on Friday ... ays ...

With what average are you now?
I have managed to control the nights, although some cannot avitate lift myself up without doing anything.I guess it's because of night hypos, but I have lowered the lantus and I have improved a lot.Let's see how.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/25/2012 11:49 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alg, lack of control as I did not have ... everything depends on how rigorous we want to be.For example, this weekend has been a bit "disaster" but I have not risen 200, but the average of all controls will have been over 100-110.At any other time in my life I would have been well, now not ... but it is clear that 9 months is impossible to endure with perfect controls.We cannot forget that we are diabetic.Good luck tomorrow with the doctor: D

tica's profile photo
tica
06/25/2012 11:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

What they can are the nerves, today I have already had two hypos at 50 and now I have 310, I am working and I have had to put 3 units to see if it goes down a little, go out of control today, I don't know whyIt will be my husband who is going to be that the rule touches me .....

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/25/2012 12:13 p.m.

Be careful with corrections, with a juice you usually have more than enough.I remember smaller, when I had hypos at night, I got up and started eating everything I caught, I had a hard time controlling at night, and the next day a 300 was secured, now I have a juice on the bedside table,I take half if I see that I don't replenish my other half, but I rarely need two or more juices.

A link that I found by Internet <!

tica's profile photo
tica
06/25/2012 12:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

The glycometer average has dropped to 100-105 in the last month, but tomorrow's HB will be 2 weeks ago, which is when I took blood and the average was a little higher.Tomorrow I hope to be close to 6!What intrigue!
Sugars, I think that being well at night is very important, there are many hours that we are sleeping and can annoy HB.Are you controlling at midnight?nocturnal hypo or ALBA phenomenon?I do not remember when you put the lantus, I notice its 6-7h effect later.
Tica, I know that it is impossible to be always perfect but ... before planning the pregnancy was not a perfectionist either, but now I can see a 200.
Today I have done the ovulation test and it has positive, so we started to interring!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/25/2012 12:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, good luck!: D Come on, for the babies of 2013 :)

tica's profile photo
tica
06/25/2012 12:37 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I put the lantus in the morning, at 9 am.I spent a week doing control at dawn.Now I don't do it but I can intuit more or less if it has happened 'something weird'.If I lift myself high for example without taking a response.If I lie down less than 120 and get up to less than 100 I understand that the thing has gone well.Well, we'll see.I have no analytics for Friday but they will make it finger.I think it varies a little but more or less you know where you are going.According to my doctor, the finger goes below that the analysis gives.Do you think the same?
So, you start trying, right?I mean, have you given you green light below 7?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/25/2012 1:07 p.m.

I think there is some difference in results between the test on the finger and in analysis, I have read it in some thread and I do not find it, but well that they both serve.
The endocrine gave me a green light 2 months ago, which then used insulating instead of Lantus, with an HB of 6.7.But I didn't really know where I gave me the air despite that hem and I told him that I wanted to return to the Lantus to improve and that's why I hope that tomorrow they give me good news.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/25/2012 5:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Helloaaaaaaa,
Greeting from El Curro, this week touches me from nights ,: D: D: D: D: D:
Alg, lucky tomorrow, to see what they tell you, why did you return to the Lantus?
I downloaded I do not usually have, some 55-60 but I notice it, and I take juice or what it caught, hehehe, and at night I had no descent, at first if I had more fear but now not so much, as II notice, I am calm.
Pachu, how are you going?more animated?
Kekiya, how do you go?
Sugared, give you hypos at night?Well, if you go out to go back, I rise insured in the morning.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/25/2012 7 p.m.

Today I start the 11th week, there is less to overcome the first quarter, week 13. It is not that I obsess the fear of losing it, but hey, the risk is reduced every week :) I still have no strong symptoms, the fatigue little toLittle is being reduced, but I have gained enough weight: S I'm very hungry and when I don't, I have a hiccup and I have to eat.I am trying to eat less at the main meals to be able to give me some whim between meals.Between that as the same or a little more than before becoming pregnant and that before I was going to run an hour almost every day, I have increased 700 calories a day.Let's see if I take some energy and go to anything or to do static bike ...

David (my partner) comes tomorrow to stay almost two weeks.If it cost us to be separated, now I miss it :( I would like to have it here to talk about the "new situation", no matter how much we talk on the phone is not the same ... at the beginning of September it returns, but the ideaIt was that next year I continued traveling, not so often but just like a week and I do not even feel "very" pregnant or that when the baby is very small to load it for me, because if I cannot count on him, I have to plan alone schedules and more ... tomorrow will talk to their bosses to "comment on the new situation" but fear gives me.

tica's profile photo
tica
06/26/2012 3:41 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I was hungry too !!And if I chopped some almonds or olives, and I did not alter the sugar much.Ayyy .... I'm going to do the 17th week, and the day after tomorrow they tell me if I bring nene or baby !!What nerves for God !!hahaha.
As for uncontrolled climbs ... especially I notice it when I take a suffocon!If I start crying for something, or I get a disgust .... come on, to be at 100, go up to 280 !!!!One pass ... But hey, every body is a world ... and I have had many.At the beginning of pregnancy, (I would be 4-5 weeks) I went to do the test in the finger and ... 480 !!!!!!!!I almost gave me a Telele !!!!The first time in my life that I saw that damn figure, and it had to be right now !!!It was for a bubble in the catheter ... and recently, rewinding the bomb (I already do it almost at the heart, without looking) because I do not know that I touched that a fault came out all the time and did not work ....My mother, and it was 23:30 at night, ..... uuuffff !!!!
Luckily Medtronic has a 24h Emergency TNF and they solved it ... but my mother, those moments stop over time and tremble to the tips of the hair!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/26/2012 4:21 a.m.

In week 17 you can tell you ??I have been told that here in the SS up to 5 months they don't tell you: Twisted :: Twisted:

I have a private insurance, the same about week 16- 17 I have an echo to see if sex tell me before ... I want to know :)
Have you done the analysis of toxoplasmosis and those things?They do them next Monday.Depending on what they come out in these analyzes do you recommend doing amniocentesis?Or is that a little later?I would not make any grace that they had to do it, I know some friends who abortion because of that test.

With the climbs I am a little fed up, all day I am below 100, very good, but in the morning I go up without knowledge.Also today I have forgotten the strips .. I carry the continuous meter, and at the time of breakfast I marked me 195, it will be about 170, which is always wrong when it starts to climb so fast, worse does not make me funny to upload so much :( they say thatAt the time at most 140, and it is not a matter of getting more insulin, because at 2 and a half hours I will be in 70. And when I got up I was 70, come on much I could not wait for breakfast ....

tica's profile photo
tica
06/26/2012 4:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hahaha, let's see, the echo of the 20 weeks almost almost confirmed it ... but if they let themselves be seen and they see it ... Well, they already tell you!Even if it is not 100% reliable ... but let's go, which will be reliable in .... 80%?hehehe ...
If, in the analytics for the screening, week 12, they look at you about the toxo, the blood group ... Come on, almost everything!And then the amniocentesis recommends it if the results are altered or high for the S.Down or S. of Edwards ..... if not, it is not necessary.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/26/2012 4:51 a.m.

Chicassss, 5.9 of hemoglobin, I am not believed!
According to the consultation, he has asked me if I was still interested in the bomb and of course, now that I am well controlled because it would be to wait a few months until the bomb is regulated, so I keep the Lantus.He has asked me about the background, if I took ac.folic, ... anyway.Then he explained that when he is pregnant, be careful with the hypos in the morning of the first quarter, the possible nausea, ... and that later I will need more insulin.
Now to give in the target, :)) !!
Tica, Kekiya, now comes the concerns, tests, ... apart from diabetes.9 months thinking and thinking!
Anabeg, in September I changed the lantus for the insulating (insulin more "safe") that was when I started planning pregnancy, but since I could not be fine because in April I tired and returned to the other.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/26/2012 7:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Wellnn !!!!And your worried with the average ... haha ​​I already told you !!!!Well, let's see if you have the same fate as us 1 :)

Are you sure of the pump theme?It would be impossible for me to adapt the lantus to the needs of pregnancy, so far I have lowered the insulin, but not at all times the same ... the same could the pump then put if it is hard for you to regulate you with the Lantus, here it is done, the other day I was convincing a pregnant woman to put it on ...

The concerns is horrible and that I have not had lost or anything, but I do not feel anything yet, you say, and everything will be good?And that descent?And now that sugar goes up?

tica's profile photo
tica
06/26/2012 8:21 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Now I am very lazy to change treatment, but you are right that in pregnancy it may be more difficult and I do not rule out if I need to ask for the bomb when she is pregnant.
The endocrine has recommended me to make right to avoid those hypos of the first trimester and I did not just enter it, would it not be enough to lower the dose?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
06/26/2012 8:35 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg!congratulations!!!What do you re -do!I'm a lot, seriously.
Now, to load the shotgun and enjoy hahaha

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/26/2012 8:37 a.m.

Congratulations to all, I ... despair because I have a lot of work, a lotAt work and there is a lot of jaleo, yesterday of so much work I have almost not been able

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/26/2012 9:43 a.m.

Pachu courage, surely with the pump improvements.Everyone says it.
I begin to be very worried with Friday's visit.I prefer not to think.It is a terrible fear.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
06/26/2012 1:55 p.m.

Alg, congratulations on that hemo, now to see if you give Diana, hahahaha.I always make a right, a yogurt, I sleep safer, I lift myself well.
Pachu, you'll see how with the improvements, much encouragement !!!
Tica, I have known cases of lost by amniocentesis, I did not do it with Eider, but with the second sure that if you do things well there is no risk of loss.
Kekiya, to see what they tell you the day after tomorrow, if it is baby or baby, you will tell us
Sugared, calm for Friday, to see how, tell us
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
06/26/2012 5:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.