{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello, I am 13 weeks and also with a bomb and Eutirox 100. At the moment my head does not hurt and I hope it does not happen.It seems that a few days ago I go a little better with the bomb, just a month ago and it has cost me a bit of controlling.The Dexcom is working very well, I've been 2 weeks and tomorrow I start the third.At the moment I carry it in the arm as they told me here ... Tomorrow I have a visit in the gine and I really want, I hope that everything is fine !!!

Mag's profile photo
Mag
01/10/2016 4:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You'll see how everything will be great.I passed from the beginning to 13 weeks very well, but from there until today ... Down, headaches, fatigue and vomiting ... what a bit of stability.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/10/2016 5:10 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Oysters @lauriii27 often scare.Take care of yourself and rest that you'll see that everything will be going.
Congratulations @irenemv for carrying it so well and for the girl !!
I continue with folk acid, Natalben took and have not taken it away.
I carry the glucose more controlled because I have climbed the doses and already calmer, what I hble is that the nurse and the endocrine always look for things to make you see that you go up because you do things wrong.
Do you take sugar without sugar?I carry it taking a lifetime for toasted and now suddenly they have taken it away.
A kiss

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
01/10/2016 9:10 p.m.

I take Ligerea Jaminas in the morning that is the same.Because I am pregnant I do not feel so much but I have always taken it, controlling the hydrates and the doses I do not think there is any problem!

Mag's profile photo
Mag
01/10/2016 10:10 p.m.

@lauriii27 I'm glad that you are well and the pains were more than a scare.I also notice the child's movements, they say it is a very good fetal health sign so looks better.The truth is that I do not know but I feel that this pregnancy is without living, always with the concern that something can go wrong ...

@Irenemv congratulations for that .NIÑA!And you don't eat your head, hemo is great.Fortunately I free myself from headaches but I have read that it is very normal in the second quarter.

@Mag than well that you are better with the bomb, for me it has certainly meant a huge change with respect to the bolis.

@Marga_rita I don't know why I have taken away the hero jam without sugar, the truth is that it has very little hydrates ... I am as I am more from salty and on top since I am pregnant I feel like cheese at all hours lately what breakfastIt is a toast with Philadelphia cheese that also does not have carbohydrates.

This week I started week 27, the truth is that it seems incredible that the third quarter is almost going to start.I am a little nervous to think that nothing is being left but at the same time I want to see my little one!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
01/11/2016 5:19 a.m.

It's true @inday, it also has me in a live without living.I do nothing more to subtract weeks.It is difficult to relax and enjoy the.
How rich the cheese, I also fancy a lot, on top of the cure, the manchego ... but I deprive myself of those I can.

Marga_rita
01/11/2016 6:01 a.m.

I always taken from hero diet q is the least hydrates, it has about 8 the others without sugar do not fall from 30!It is a pass, anyway I found one that has less of hydrates is of the Q Gourmet brand, after comparing as twenty different jams these 2 those who have less proven !!!Jiji and Ami I have not taken anything away, but we go the jam that has no sugar or na does not..... And that fattened like 11 kilos, I only took sausages and such for the toxoplasma, I like a chocolate chub or a chocolate or a lacasitos every day.: D.!

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
01/11/2016 7:54 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Hello girls!I'm glad to see that you are fulfilling weekly and all good.I read you and think, woe to progressing weeks.It is true that it is a bit unvoyed, you continually worry that everything is good, but as my mother says, that is another symptom of pregnancy.
Today I went to the first visit at the hospital with the obstetrician.He looks at the glycemia of the clear analytics, but seeing the profiles that I am doing, he told me that I am quiet that I am well controlled.
And well I saw ball for the first time :) The truth that was very quickly, I only confirm a beat, I mido it and told me that it was long with 58 mm and that the gestation time corresponds to that of the fault.Today 11+6 weekly.
So good, today in a cloud hehe although it was two minutes.And the Wednesday I return to the 12 -week echo for measures and others and for the triple screening analytics.
And on the endocrine !!haha I have the week complete
I'll tell you
Kisses to all;)

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
01/11/2016 1:17 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Hello girls !!
Today I had a doctor and I have left with a tantrum you don't see.Everything is fine, my hemo in 5.6, but I don't know why the endocrine is determined to be so edges, and the first day I met him treated me as a negligent for not having programmed my pregnancy, and today for having taken more weight thanNormal this month (it took 7 in total) has begun to tell me that when the child that I regret having not cared for the weight at Christmas is born badly, that there are still many possibilities that it goes wrong and other niceties, I know that they do it for meWell, but I don't see necessary to speak to people who fight like us for your baby to get healthy.Anyway, I already let off steam, I continue in my struggle and all the tests that do my baby tell me that it is healthy.
How are your endocrine?
A strong kiss girls

Marga_rita
01/13/2016 6:06 p.m.

Well, the endocrine treats me well, the hemo in 4.6 and is so proud, the gynecologists of high risk tell me that a little (quite) past of weight and fattened 11 kilos in these 24 weeks, but nothing that nothing of whichThe baby will come bad or bullshit of those, I just quit because when I go to the review he always asks me that brought lunch and as I say that nothing always chants me, but nothing more, I do not hate that the baby goes wrongto gain more to gain!In addition, the same that they tell me that the child is like that I do not see the problem, in fact it is giving war in the belly!A neighbor of my age fattening 21 kilos and has a healthy baby!On Monday I start the classes of childbirth preparation, today they called me that if I wanted to go like this on Monday, I will go, that if alone because my boyfriend trbaja all day and cannot accompany me, but well... A kiss and no case to the endocrine is so stupid!

lauriii27
01/13/2016 6:19 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Marga_rita do deaf ears to what the endocrine has told you.Your hem is fantastic so if you still keep her the chances of going wrong, they are the same as those of a non -diabetic pregnancy, neither more nor less.On the subject of the weight, I don't understand that the anger is thrown away, 2 weeks ago (week 25) I had 6 kilos and my doctor has not told me anything, it is more, so I have looked online is what is expected to winAt this point in pregnancy ... Anyway, the one you put more weight what it is is bad for you (you can have more insulin resistance, which costs you more to return to your physical shape after delivery, etc...) But the child, while carrying good control of diabetes does not affect him.Of course your baby is not going to go wrong, do not let the energy you have as an endocrine prevents you from disfuting your pregnancy!

In that sense I am very lucky, my high -risk team (the endocrine does not see me in all pregnancy) is fantastic.They help me in everything they treat me with education and affection and above all they are aware of how difficult it is to bring good control of diabetes and more being pregnant!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
01/13/2016 9:50 p.m.

Hello girls.
Today I was in the endocrine, it was the first visit from pregnancy.Specifically, the one who sees me, is only deepened with pregnant women, whether diabetic before or gestational diabetics.He opened the story and others and was looking at the profiles that I have been making these days, analytics and all the roll.
He told me that the levels before meals were always well, are below 90 every day.But at noon the postpandracial sees them a bit high.In pregnancy they must be up to 120 at 2 h.and I am between 130-140.So he told me that I had to prick insulin.
Here in the forum I learned that metformin could already be taken in pregnancy, but he told me no.That it is preferable to click me.He has scheduled fast insulin, 4 units at noon.And it happened to me with the educator to explain the whole subject.
And from the educator sincerely, I have left worse than it entered.He told me that I had to click on the gut, which is the best site and that as it is fast insulin that is very careful with hypoglycemia.Let me inject me with the food plate in front, and immediately put me to eat.He gave me guidelines in case of hypoglycemia and insisted a lot with that.He told me that in pregnancy hypoglycemia is considered if it is less than 60. And that I am doing to the idea that I will have to injected more and more units and in all meals.
So the result, I don't know.I have come home quite fucked up, sorry for the expression.I do not give me a click or anything like that, but now I am shit with giving me hypos.I did not start today because I went to the pharmacy and they had no quick insulin, and I have to return in a while.But now I have a thousand doubts on my head.
I don't know if I start putting 2 units instead of 4 and going to see or I know.
Ah apart from this.I fell a bronchazo on the topic of weight.But because I am thinning, instead of fattening, from the beginning of pregnancy it goes down 2 kilos.He told me that pregnancy is not time to lose weight.I tell him that I simply make the diet that gave me the midwife, 2000 kcl with control of amounts of carbohydrates.And he tells me that of course, that the diet at Rajatabla and that he does not jump it.That with insulin I will lose weight more and go with an eye.And I think but my God do I have to do then?If I am doing what each one tells me, and is it wrong?
I have to go back in a month, and asked me for a glycosilada for when I go to the second visit.The educator gave me her phone, and she told me that I have to call her every week to say values ​​and see if insulin units upload me or not.
I don't know, I feel lost right now.At the moment I will go to the pharmacy for the bolis, to see if giving me the air I center a little.
Ah by the way, yesterday they also made the echo of 12 weeks.And at least, little thing is fine.All the risk markers that measured gave normal, and is in 55th percentile that told me that it is correct too.The only comfort that I have today is that, that I know that my baby is at least is fine, even if his mother is a disaster with legs.
Kisses to all

pikelinda
01/14/2016 5:12 p.m.

@pikelinda you are no disaster, you are doing very well.
I was very happy for your echo, that is what gives most, see that it is fine and moves with energy.
There are times that between midwife, doctor, educator you get a little crazy because one tells you that you eat one thing and others that do not ... patience ...
A kiss

Marga_rita
01/14/2016 7:39 p.m.

@pikelinda calm.Your controls are fine, I am like your more or less and with a hemo of 6.1.In my case it is the opposite, I demand more than my endocrine, for her everything is fine and that I do not worry about anything.

We must try to be within the limits but that does not happen to you, that by wanting to improve you spend the day of descent in descent with its corresponding headaches.

So courage and calm that you'll see how everything is great.

And congratulations on the echo, that is the only thing that all the effort rewards us, see that everything follows its channel.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/14/2016 7:52 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Pikelinda The first of all congratulations on that echo!The second, diabetes in pregnancy is not turkey mucus so of disaster with nothing.The endocrine is rightly right, your controls are quite good, but in pregnancy the control is very tight and you should try to be below 120 to 2 hours of eating.

If you are afraid of hypoglycemia, it starts as you say with two units to see how you are going and if you are still a high pelin, it goes up to 4. Hypoglycemia are very afraid of the beginning but the truth is that if you take something with a quick absorption sugar (juicefor example) you go back right away, so don't stir for that.

It is also true that as the pregnancy progresses, you will need more insulin, but being like this in week 12 you should not begin to notice drastic changes until within a month and a half at least so you have time to take the trick to the subject of the theme of the theme of the theme ofinsulin.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
01/14/2016 10:15 p.m.

Thanks to all girls.
Today I will begin to click, I already have the bolis and everything necessary.
In principle I will start with 2 units, and I will measure how such.
On the other hand, I have about 4 days with a tremendous flu, and I have agreed those days that glycemia have uploaded to me too, I suppose it has to do with the viral process and others.
Anyway, I will tell you how I am going to and especially thanks to all for the spirits, it is appreciated a lot, really.
Kisses

pikelinda
01/15/2016 8:51 a.m.

Well, I'm here again, the heavy on duty haha

Let's see, they are small doubts, that next week when I return to the educator I will tell her, but I am also raised here because you all have a lot of experience.

The values ​​that gave me optimal are typical.Before meals less than 95, at the time less than 140 and at 2 hours less than 120. So far, all very clear.At the moment, I just have to put the insulin at noon, I suppose that being where the carbohydrates is where I broke a little.The dinners are usually meat or fish with some vegetables and for the moment the levels work out well.

Today was the first day I click me.He told me 4 units of fast but as I said yesterday that I was afraid of the hypos, I started with 2 units.Today I had to eat lentils with vegetables, and a little grilled meat later.

My question is as follows.Before eating, I looked at glycemia and I had 88. The case I gave me I don't know what to click without having yet eaten, without knowing what effect the insulin would do to me.So I a bit of lentils, click me in half, and I finished eating.The case that I measured again at the time, and I was 126. And at 2 hours I was 110. I mean, within the range they told me, with only those 2 units.

What I don't know is if I do well start eating and then clicking on me.Or should click even if blood glucose is well before food.In theory it starts to take effect at 15 minutes, but I already tell you that it gave me a things.

And the other doubt is, in the case of continuing with glycemias like that, I maintain the 2 units or go up at 4 that was what I paute?

pikelinda
01/15/2016 5:47 p.m.

I sure with the 2 units if they will keep them well for you, there are many times that I get out of the range and nothing happens even one day I have 180 good peeo it is impossible to control toodas glycems, when I go to the endocrineLower the insulin then with wl step of the days as I see the glycemia I modify it because but .....

lauriii27
01/15/2016 6:44 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

And I tell you that I am very good, and even leaving the range I have 4.6 of hemoglobin like a calm if one day you go out that nothing happens

lauriii27
01/15/2016 6:46 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Ok, great.Yes, I suppose it is impossible to have each and every perfect glycemia.It is clear that it would be ideal, but come on.At the moment I will continue with the 2 and measure me.In case they were increasing, I will increase them.
The good thing, among Comillas haha, which as I started now with insulin, I go to the educator every week, so until the calm takes at least they see me a lot and that reassures me too.
Thank you!!Kisses

pikelinda
01/15/2016 8:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.