{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls, how are you?Congratulations to all those who carry their pregnancy very well. Chicicas there any that in addition to diabetes is high the thyroid?Because Ami was wrong with the thyroid study and they told me that I was closely linked to diabetes!

Karen's profile photo
Karen
12/23/2015 1:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Karen Hi!I always had it well, how much I got pregnant, I was revolutionized, now I take Euritox 75 and I have them well, I am beginning for pregnancy I hope that later without pills they return to normal

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
12/23/2015 9:37 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Hello girls !!This morning I was in the midwife to collect the fateful results of glucose xDD
As I expected, he has amazed that they made me take the glucose syrup, having an emptying blood glucose of 147. At the time of overload, I got 258 xD no less.The case that the midwife was mosques a lot, because it explained that there is a protocol to make the glucose curve, in which if the basal blood glucose is greater than 140 the syrup is not given.So ... my anger was justified.Fortunately, the rest of the analytics is perfect and I am calmer.

He has referred to the endocrine to control sugar and thyroid during pregnancy.I am also hypothyroid for 6 years, we are made a picture.
@Karen Hi!Look right, your message comes to my hair.I had the thyroid altered before pregnancy and took Eutirox of 137 mcg.The endocrine that took me told me that during pregnancy the shooting needs increase a lot and that as soon as I knew I was pregnant, it would happen to the next dose until the analytics and others did to me.And that I did, from my positive I began to take eutirox of 150 mcg, and just today that the results gave me the TSH is perfect in 2.01.Do not worry if you left high, they will simply control the TSH and adjust the medication in case you need it.And I have also heard that it is related, something like a metabolic syndrome, but I don't know very well.

By the way, the midwife referred me to the endocrine, but he told me that to the high -risk consultation he does not see it necessary at the moment.As you see that I take the diet to Rajatabla and the endocrine will see me, in principle there has to be no problem added.

So nothing, here I leave my new news.Already entering the 10th week and waiting for them to call me to go to the endocrine and the gine for the first echo.Of course, much more animated than the last time I wrote :)

Ah!And I lost 1 kilo haha, it's not the big thing, but I still have overweight and that is also happy.

Greetings and kisses to all girls !!

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
12/23/2015 8:26 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Hi Lauriii27 and Pikelinda thanks for answering how they are?As they know he highlighted the thyroid study and they gave me 25 mg levothyroxine that I have to take it an hour before breakfast and in three meces they make me control to see how I am.Now I am calmer with you who are going through the same thanks girls !!Ah and congratulations Pilenka for your achievements greetings to all

Karen's profile photo
Karen
12/24/2015 12:06 a.m.

Congratulations Pikelinda !!Now to take care and enjoy pregnancy.
I, in the 1st quarter analytics, would be detected hypothyroidism for the eutirox management and volume 25. I do not know if it will be related to diabetes.
A KISS GIRLS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
12/24/2015 8:11 a.m.

mari said:
hello soniaa,
Look, I have gone through gestational diabetes, it was my first contact with the disease and I can assure you that it has nothing to do with a diabetic pregnancy ... blood glucose levels, down, rises.

Come on that gestational diabetes next to a diabetic pregnancy is a caramelillo ... so take advantage of it !!!!!

And now I am going to look at the website ... although if you have to pay for the way .... that I ask the endos when I want and it is free.

By the way I have gone to the tocologist and it has referred me at a high risk, first appointment on Friday ...

Hi Mari,
It is the first time I write to someone and I don't know if I will have done it well.I think I am more or less in your situation, I started with gestational and came to stay.Now I am waiting for my third child and 3 weeks ago I have bomb.I hope to control it quickly because I am very high ...

Mag's profile photo
Mag
12/27/2015 11:45 p.m.

Hello girls, how are you?Check the bomb you give it free if you have social work covers it?

Karen's profile photo
Karen
12/30/2015 2:10 a.m.

Hello girls, how are the parties go?
I am here, making me glycemia profiles that the header doctor recommended until the endocrine sees me.And the truth, I am bewildered because I am getting values ​​I think good, but if I am diabetic I do not understand them.Remember that I controlled me with a diet, neither pill nor insulin.

I put my profile of yesterday to see what you think:
- fasts: 86
- 2h after breakfast: 152
- Before eating: 97
- 2 h after eating: 135
- Before dinner: 81
- 2 h after dinner: 124
What ate yesterday, was basically coffee with milk with milk and my 4 cookies, athlete of noodles and salad with grilled meat and cenete menestra and grilled hake.The cookies if I see, that postpandrial glycemia rises quite a lot.

The case that I am surprised because on an empty stomach, I have only gone from 95. Instead of analytics day, which I recognize that I almost had an anxiety attack because I wear like that, I had 147. The glucometer is calibrated, I wash meThe hands with soap and water before the puncture, I take a droplet of blood that undone and measure with the second droplet.I don't know if I will be doing something wrong, but I would swear no.I've been using that device for some time.

So I'm haha.Any idea of ​​something?Will anxiety that shoot me glycemia?Or is that simply a story?

By the way I take the opportunity to congratulate all girls the year.Kisses!!

pikelinda
12/30/2015 4:52 p.m.

@Pikelinda Your profiles are perfect!Neither do you eat much hydrate so that it goes up a lot.At breakfast when eating cookies you get more up!I think you are not going to need inulin but you will have to segir.For the glucometer you do it well, but the most exact values ​​are always given by the analytics.
HAPPY YEAR!

Mag's profile photo
Mag
12/30/2015 4:58 p.m.

mmmm that I see @mag that are good values, that's why the difference baffles me so much, but we are better than better!

pikelinda
12/30/2015 5:57 p.m.

Hello girls!Happy year and things.
I wanted to consult something.These parties have had a little lack of schedules and to eat more quantities, I have not gone very badly but somewhat higher ended.
The fact is that I do not know if it will be for pregnancy (26 weeks), for the cold that I have or for the mismatch of the New Year's Eve that I cannot control the glucose.
I go to bed in 120 and get up in 157 without eating anything, after an apple in mid -morning with 128 at 3 hours 182 ... today I have eaten artichokes and mushrooms sautéed with grilled fish, tangerine and some bischers of toasted bread and with correctionInsulin the post has come out of 231. Yesterday and the day before yesterday I had everything similar. I'm quite scared and until January 13 I have no endocrine.
You recommend something.A KISS GIRLS.

Marga_rita
01/04/2016 6:04 p.m.

@Marga_rita I am more or less of the same time as you (I do 26 weeks after tomorrow) and I have also noticed insulin resistance these last 3 or 4 days.I think it is normal, they already told me at high risk that from weeks 24-26 I would need more insulin.At the moment I get the bowling bowl I am controlling it.The rapid of the meals and the dose of Lantus is not afraid.It gives me that this has done nothing but start and that the next few weeks it will be a non -stop rising the amount of insulin to try to alleviate the insulin resistance of the third quarter ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
01/05/2016 1:26 a.m.

What @indoy says, sees the basal points up, and sees adjusting the fast.Write down all the values ​​in the notebook and as you have acted in each case, for example the rations that you have consumed HDEC and insulin that you put, so you can reach some conclusion, or at least the endocrine can be made to an idea.Cheer up!

veveta's profile photo
veveta
01/05/2016 3:15 p.m.

Thanks girls.This despair, I have gone from eating more than 4 rations of hydrates at breakfast with 6ud of Novorrapid (in the first quarter) to 3 rations now with 14 of Novorrapid and yet high.I'm going to get on how you tell me.
I'm telling you.Kisses!!

Marga_rita
01/05/2016 4:46 p.m.

It is clear that you need more insulin.With pregnancy every week your ugmenta insulin demand.In my last pregnancy I started putting myself quickly 4-4-6 i I finished with 20- 13- 10. If you see that you do not improve any more unit!

Mag's profile photo
Mag
01/08/2016 10:37 a.m.

Hello girls, a few days, the other day, I went to the emergency room, because I didn't stop feeling movement in my belly and it hurt all the time like when ovules or something like that, and I was scared that they were contractions I am already 24 weeks,After interminumbers, the infection and urine analysis and blood analysis were negative, they connected to the monitors and no contraction was seen!And I kept noticing the movements to the point that I looked how the whole belly moved!But contractions were not like that.... would it be the baby?Well, I will be active at least!They measured me and there was no dilation and the baby's head in the ultrasound that made me this right side like this is not in a position to leave either, as well as home with paracetamol a few days because I am well told me, that the pain will be because of the wideningof the uterus or some movement or for not resting, so I rest a little more and this weekend of rest, on the other hand I have an analysis of endocrine and gyneclogia and the 19 endocrine and high risk review as well, so I will already tell you, the insulin for the moment since the last climb that I set seems to go well later we will see if I have to climb the basal and bowling of the pump.And nothing else because I tell you that my baby does not stop me that I did not feel!!Well Jolín hahaha overnight not for the uncle ... a kiss to all and that you are fine !!!: D: x

lauriii27
01/10/2016 12:49 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Don't see that substantle @lauriii27!I still have to feel something.I am 15+4 and it is soon.I was on Thursday a private gynecologist and looked at me for the baby's little heart and told me that I was great, that nothing strange was seen and that I can be calm, since that was something that worried me.And about sex ... girl!They have told me ... although I don't know whether to believe it yet!

The endocrine still does not make great changes, just lower the basal to avoid some declines that, .... You do not see how they give me now, it has removed the folic acid already and has put me iodine in tablets.

They are also giving me many, many headaches, unbearable, all day!They tell me it's normal ... but ... I don't know what to think.

Hemoglobin continues to go down but very little, the last 6.1, but hey, at least keep going down.

Already the next echo, on February 10 for 20 weeks and on February 16 to look at the baby's heart, all this for social security.

It only remains to wait.Greetings for all, that we are a little disconnected after the holidays!: x

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/10/2016 1:03 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Bua Irenemv in your weeks I couldn't even move from the headaches were unbearable!Now I have none already, so quiet I continue with iodocefol and iron, and well apart the Euritox 75 for the thyroid

lauriii27
01/10/2016 1:10 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Yes, I have also increased to 100!Well, I hope!Because you don't see what despair, when I am in 80 or 70 it starts to hurt and it doesn't leave.We will have to wait for them to leave.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
01/10/2016 1:12 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

If Ami also started with the descents alone!And they didn't go!!!But when I was in less D 60

lauriii27
01/10/2016 1:25 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.