{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls how are you

Karen's profile photo
Karen
12/03/2015 10:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations on that eco @irenemv

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/03/2015 10:41 p.m.

Congratulations to moms !!What should be the normal values ​​for us that we have diabetes?

Karen's profile photo
Karen
12/03/2015 10:42 p.m.

Ami have told me 70-90 before meals and 80-120 after 2 hours, I am usually in that range by throwing at least D 70 always

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
12/03/2015 11:05 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@Karen have told me 60-90 on an empty stomach and before eating and less than 130 1 hour after eating

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/03/2015 11:25 p.m.

@Irenemv congratulations.It gives a lot of joy and tranquility !!To continue this good !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
12/04/2015 12:32 a.m.

Thanks girls I will write them down but the truth is very difficult for me to reach those values ​​!!How do they do ??

Karen's profile photo
Karen
12/04/2015 12:36 p.m.

Well Karen, up and down, testing a units, others ... is complicated, until you give the fair

lauriii27
12/04/2015 2:12 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Karen also helps putting insulin 15-20 minutes before eating if what you are going to eat is fast absorption.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/04/2015 3:16 p.m.

Girls who are already 19-20 weeks like me, do you feel the baby in the belly?I move I mean, I don't notice anything and I'm scaring

lauriii27
12/04/2015 5:14 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I have pain and punctures but it is from the uterus that stretches, not the baby

lauriii27
12/04/2015 5:15 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27 I notice it since week 17, at first it is difficult to distinguish, they seem gases.
Anyway do not worry because they say that in the first pregnancy it is communicating not to feel it until later.You also usually feel it before if you have little abdominal fat and especially if your placenta is later (if your placenta is previous you can take a long time to feel the fetus).

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/04/2015 7:34 p.m.

I notice something weird as jailers, in the lower part of the gut. I suggest that it will be the little one.I have previous presentation.

Marga_rita
12/06/2015 10:14 p.m.

I noticed it soon ... Week 16 or 17 and the second in week 14. But known mothers who have never noticed their child in the gut ... do not overwhelm that it is not worth it ... everything will go well girls!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/06/2015 11:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I'm glad @irenemv, finally you know that everything is fine;) how exciting that echo must be
Now to continue enjoying.
I see it super complicated to keep the levels in those figures, here I still try before staying and then get less scares, but I see it impossible, I will try to prick those 20 min before seeing how such.: x

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
12/07/2015 6:16 p.m.

Hello girls, how are those who have normal levels of sugar. How many insulin units are applied in the day?

Karen's profile photo
Karen
12/15/2015 3:39 p.m.

Hi Karen.I don't know if I should answer, 20 days ago I was great with good values, I got a Novorrapid 7-0-5-5-8 and Lantus 15-13.
Following there, my insulin needs have increased a lot and I have been lacking over all for breakfast and dinner.It coincides with half the second quarter.I have uploaded Lantus to 19 and 16 and Novorrapid 01-13-7-13 and yet the breakfast post does not usually get off 170.
Tomorrow I go to the endocrine and most likely they put me metformin and told me yesterday the educator who was a good bomb candidate.
How are you?

Marga_rita
12/15/2015 5:17 p.m.

Hi Marga_Rita I walk well thanks. But I will go to the endocrine to review my values ​​and know if I must raise insulin.He has given me insulting 18 U in the morning 12 U before lunch and 8 u before dinner !!If I have high values ​​I correct myself with Novorapid!But I have a hard time getting less than 120 or 130. What can I tell you that physical activity helps you a lot to lower high blood glucose levels

Karen's profile photo
Karen
12/15/2015 6:55 p.m.

@Karen Where are you from?The insulating is NPH right?Maybe it would be more easy to control with Lantus or with Levemir, tell your endocrine.They are more stable insulins and that have a lower action peak so you don't have to be so pending of the clock.
On the units a day because I must be in about 26, I carry a bomb and I put on about 10.5 basal and the rest in bowling of 4-5-1-4.Anyway, as I correct as soon as I rise from 120 the amount of insulin that I put is changing from one day to another ...

@Marga_rita I have not yet noticed insulin resistance (tomorrow I start the 23rd week) although I need a little more in food and dinner.At the moment the breakfast post I control it very well since I walk to work and that helps me a lot.In principle they do not recommend changing bolis to bomb in the middle of the pregnancy but honestly, my experience with the bomb is being so positive and my adaptation was so fast that I encourage you.

For the rest, I had an echo last week, the placenta is still low but at least I could see the child who seems to grow correctly and already weighs half a kilo :-).

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/15/2015 7:09 p.m.

Hello!!I was today at 20 weeks, everything is fine, it is in the end a child clearly hehe, hemoglobin has come out 4.6, but I have something of anemia although iron is good for him, and school 224!My mother!!And from the insulin I have a bomb and in this last month I had to climb a lot especially during the night until lunchtime, for meals and for corrections and I had to climb a lot, but it is normal, my babyWeigh 379 grams have told me today

lauriii27
12/15/2015 7:19 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.