{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Anyway I do not think that with the people stop there, they call me for a job I go to the interview I am pregnant and tell me perfect for the position!!We would be like a joke hahaha knowing that every week I will have to go at high risk I do not think that any entrepreneur is good for that ... but well anything can be

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
12/01/2015 7:32 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Here we of course do not leave you just because they are pregnant being diabetic but of course, if the work is a risk to pregnancy if.@lauriii27 I doubt that no doctor in their right mind forces you to work in a factory loading things or in the field being pregnant so don't worry too much.

@Gemater also saw me at high risk when I said that I wanted to get pregnant but the truth is that they didn't tell me anything that I didn't know.The important thing is that you adapt well to the pump and have a good hem when you stay, the rest, you will see it when you stay and refer you at a high risk.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/01/2015 7:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Marga_rita, have you dropped for common illness or work risk during pregnancy?It is not the same, I am autonomous and for communication not collection na, a potato, instead for work risk it would charge 100%.
I spend many hours sitting, with my back folded, we are going to total and when I get up it is or to open the door that I have it half a meter that does not even give me time to stretch, or to bend to the ground for that reason I think soI could take it for risk the last weeks.
Do you know where I can inform me about what requirements are accused of?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 7:41 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala is not new the hospital, what until now pregnant women or with the forecast of staying to another and took everything from there.I think talking to the gynecologist would help me before, as you say we are wealthy.

My endocrine if he told me a little how he goes, but come on, success to the first and I don't even know how to do hahaha

I know that I am 0+ but I don't even know that it is my partner, nor had I raised these things.I have heard of these things pregnant, but I don't stop paying attention ... I'm going to have to do an intensive course !!XD

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/01/2015 7:48 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Marga_rita we are almost the same, I have 21 weeks tomorrow.Quiet that surely everything is going well in the echo, we constantly scarce us in the body with the high risk and diabetes and in the end we pass all the pregnancy anguished ...

You are afraid of insulin resistance, I have noticed that I need more but for now it is being gradual, although I am all day I correct that I correct at the moment I still do not see figures greater than 160. Let's see whatthat hard ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/01/2015 7:53 p.m.

@Gala have given me for work risk.
If I charge 100℅.Ask your mutual to see what they tell you.Luck!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
12/01/2015 7:55 p.m.

@Gemater all those things are told by the midwife in the first date you have with her so don't worry.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/01/2015 7:59 p.m.

Well gema ter of blood if it is important, especially if you are zero negative like me, the other types are not clear if they are risk,

lauriii27
12/01/2015 8:16 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I tell you girls of the group D wastsapp If you want to enter again, it is a lot, I tell you in case you dare: D

lauriii27
12/01/2015 8:21 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Inday I suppose it will be so, and once this pregnant woman will come.
Yesterday reading on the web that you told me cai in the vaccines for example, but we will wait for me to say

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/01/2015 8:23 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

No, the others have no risk because + is dominant, that is, if one of the 2 parents is +, the baby will be a peak
If the mother is + no problem even if the father is -because the child will be positive.
The problems is when mother - and father +, that the child will be +.
And if the 2 - the child - and without problem.
The risk is for the subsequent children not for the 1st, because you create antibodies against antigen + and immune system recognizes it and attacks it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 8:36 p.m.

Hello girls!How much have you talked!I'm going to try to clarify it.Unemployment theme, if you go to an interview and you tell him I am interested in work but ... I am a diabetic and every two weeks I will lose all morning in the doctors, others in pregnantTo be 100%... they will tell you to another .... Apart they are not going to discharge you.I was on low depression when I got pregnant, every month I had to go to the private mutual to revisions, when they saw me pregnant and with diabetes they told me, we call when they give birth ... They are discharged and for a hypoglycemia himSomething happens to your baby and their hair falls ... No one is going to play it ... On the other hand diabetes in office work is not a reason for pregnancy.In the first pregnancy I took the low in week 34 PQ could no longer be short of the neck, they told me that if I put inspection diabetes they would discharge me.

About positive and negative blood.The problem is that the mother is negative.Here does not matter how the father who puts the vaccine ... In case the father is another .... Jiji put an injection in the 20th weeks and something, which hurts an egg ... in week 35 they make youAnother analytical and in case that the positive nazca child puts you another one before 24 hours after childbirth and at 6 months they make you another analytical to verify that everything has gone well.

Childbirth can be vaginal ... but difficult

tica's profile photo
tica
12/01/2015 11:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I have cut the message before!Good night...

tica's profile photo
tica
12/01/2015 11:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

TICA

lauriii27
12/01/2015 11:48 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I am zero negative more risk I have no ... that will influence me in the bass right?

lauriii27
12/01/2015 11:49 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

And what does it hurt??.. me killed haha

lauriii27
12/01/2015 11:51 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I am zero negative ... You know at 0- We are more likely to have diabetes!The liquid hurts!People were super sore ... We are already used to it .... It is a host like itch!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/01/2015 11:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

But do not ralles ... a childbirth hurts more and if it is induction and death!Even so, we are considering the third and last child .... I like this of the babies jiji

tica's profile photo
tica
12/01/2015 11:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I from office precisely .., to the key when I get home that I have to make papers, I would like to give the computer a bit at work and not so much to the body ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/02/2015 12:09 a.m.

That I know when the mother is negative you have to put a medication after childbirth, but not because it can affect the baby who has already been born (he will never do it because he has already been born) but to future babies.
They gave it to me after a caused abortion.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/02/2015 5:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.