{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls !!Today I have made the two ultrasound and the baby is perfect.
The pediatrician has told me that the most typical malformation is usually cardiac hypertrophy that is usually correct after being born and that is not frequent, it has given me a lot of peace of mind.
As for the endocrine, he has sent me to the educator to review the rations and if not at the levels even more, he will put me metformin because he says that he already wore many ud of insulin per kg.
He has also asked me to control the weight because I am on the limit.3kg I took in these 20 weeks.
I will have to take my portion of cured cheese, my only vice in pregnancy !! ...

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
12/02/2015 5:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My mother 3 kilos in 20 weeks!!I fattened almost 7 !!!In 19 weeks!!!And Anaisabel Ami the vaccine will put it on me in week 28, because what the baby is inside always there is a risk of a blow or anything in the belly and the bloods can get together, and the baby beingInside if our blood will attack him, then another after childbirth for future pregnancies that if you say

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
12/02/2015 6:05 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Of course I abort 22 weeks.Thanks for the information

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/02/2015 6:07 p.m.

Yeah.I also created that my doctor is a bit exaggerated, but in short it will have to be obey ...

Marga_rita
12/02/2015 6:11 p.m.

@Marga_rita congratulations on the echoes!You have also left me with the kilos, I had put 3 in week and according to my doctor's weight doctor I am perfect ... I wonder if here in the US they have a different criterion regarding how much you have to winIn pregnancy.They told me that if you are in your weight, you are expected to fat between 11 and 15 kilos, and you?

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/02/2015 7:10 p.m.

I didn't tell me anything ... when I went to the first review and I had fattened 5 kilos almost kill me ... he told me that he was a chubby

lauriii27
12/02/2015 7:22 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well, I don't know, as long as I don't tell me anything, I'm not going to overwhelm the issue of weight above all because for a few days I have a fierce hunger so it gives me that I am going to spend canutas to control the weight and diabetes whatI have pregnant ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/02/2015 7:24 p.m.

I get fat about 30lg the first pregnancy .... Horror but in 6 months it weighed less than before pregnancy .... don't worry too much.Pass from 20 from Basal to 100 ... If I am sincere what is most lazy that it gives me is the roll of the fattening units without knowledge ... and fear when you see something above is 150

tica's profile photo
tica
12/02/2015 7:54 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I am doing the intensive course reading your comments hahaha.
I will take the notebook full of questions for the next visit !!

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/02/2015 8:10 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

The truth is that I am also surprised about the weight.The same has been overwhelmed by the arrival of Christmas and dinners, hehe.It is true that now I leave I do less activity and I should walk a little more, because I do pool for pregnant women but it is very light.Few calories are burned.
I have changed the units of Lantus and Novorrapid to see if I can get rid of metformin ...
Here you learn a lot !!

Marga_rita
12/02/2015 10:26 p.m.

@Marga_rita, can you eat cured cheese?, Do not say what raw foods right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/02/2015 10:38 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

If the milk is pasteurized if you can.He usually puts it in the containers.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/02/2015 10:50 p.m.

Cheeses if you can in fact recommended the endocrine and gynecologist.The ones that cannot be the Cambert and the Roquefort and blue because they have the mushroom of the mold. But cured Philadelphia tender and all that if

lauriii27
12/02/2015 11:33 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Ok,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/02/2015 11:46 p.m.

Well girls, I'm back.In the Evo very well, they have confirmed that I am two weeks less 10+1, so they will see me in two weeks to make a new echo in the 12 weeks.

We have seen him very forming, jumping and moving a lot of arms and legs, his heart beating very fast and everything great.Of the analytics, which have to repeat it because I was very little, so in two weeks new echo with new analytics.

In Endocrine that the controls are very stable and that it follows.That I do not obsess me with reaching the posts in 120 if that will suppose me, but that I can try.He also told me to give me the bolus in two and put half a little before eating and the other half later, since I put it on all after having eaten for fear that I would not be well and give me abassoon.
He told me that they will see me every month.

In general, very happy, I have finally been able to confirm that everything is doing well and that his little heart is beating.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/03/2015 9:28 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Are you happy mega to what yes?You see that everything is fine, that of 12 weeks you measure you many things and then with those analyzes measure the risk of Down syndrome and preclampsia, so quiet that you see that everything is great, I am very happy

lauriii27
12/03/2015 9:34 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Thank you so much!!Yes, just wait two more weeks.But today ... I can't be happier!: D

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/03/2015 9:36 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

I am very happy that everything is fine, already calmer, right?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/03/2015 10:04 p.m.

Yes, at least I saw him beating.Although in two weeks the important thing does not arrive, I already have confirmation that this form.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/03/2015 10:08 p.m.

Or formadita;)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/03/2015 10:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.