{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

And the endocrine are you also there?Because if necessary, I change it :)

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
06/08/2015 1:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Not the endo is from the SS, but I should be left because I had a problem this winter and I recommended an internist from there and the truth is that very well.
I have been 23 years with my endo,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/08/2015 2:06 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Go, 23 years with it !!It must be very good, I have been changing a couple of times and now I have the SS in Valencia that is where I am originally, and I go to one of the private here in Madrid.Well, I will tell you how and for whom I decide, although most likely, and if the first impressions are not very rare, I will opt for the Nisa hospital.Thanks a lot!!: x: x: x

FunSugarFree
06/08/2015 3:22 p.m.

If you just learned that you are now pregnant, you will give birth to the year that comes, end of January, if my accounts do not deceive me (my son is from January 18 and Enerere on May 25).I changed me to the SS to give birth in the public!In matters of births, Torrejón and Mostoles.I know a girl with type 2 diabetes that gave in Mostoles and I would not hesitate.

I stayed with my first child with a hemoglobin of 6.9 and I had a perfect pregnancy.Of course, my pregnant hemglobin was 6.1 and the following around 5.5 take care of yourself and think that it is a background race.

tica's profile photo
tica
06/08/2015 3:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good in the end of 5mg acfol, it is the one that has recommended that of the pharmacy, and it cost me 2.50 ..

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
06/08/2015 3:32 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@lauriii27 with € 1 recipe.
@Funsugarfree Welcome!Do not worry about your hemoglobin, I have exactly the same as you and my endo told me that by not having great mismatches I could get pregnant already, so nothing, to take care of yourself from now on and you will see how everything goes well.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
06/08/2015 3:37 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

The question may be stupid ... but how did I change?:)

FunSugarFree
06/08/2015 3:39 p.m.

@lauriii27 I use that too and yoduk
@Irenemv what makes me most afraid I am myself with my ralles, because the truth is that I have not stopped around everything, but I suppose that with the passI will calm down :)
Has any of you had problems at work?How long did you have a pregnancy when you said it at work?I'm afraid that if I start missing and/or arriving late, I can have an impact on me negatively

FunSugarFree
06/08/2015 3:42 p.m.

They fired me after suffering harassment for my manager and using diabetes apart from other issues to get against all HR ... that's another issue.I said it at 8 weeks because a lot is missing.But it is normal to wait more.I said it when it was to deliver in supporting and put high risk maternity ... or I said it or they found out ...

tica's profile photo
tica
06/08/2015 4:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Fun Sugar Free, if you are an official (MUFACE, Mujerju) If you want to move on to the SS you have to request it at the beginning of the year, I leave you a link Link
If you are already from the SS you have to tell your doctor that you want to go to such a hospital and he is that it derives you
Link

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/08/2015 4:31 p.m.

To change you there in Madrid I do not know, I am from Zaragoza and here it is requested at the end of the year, I know my sister who is an official.In Madrid the same works better, but here private hospitals are scary ... I have private insurance and only serve for non -important things

tica's profile photo
tica
06/08/2015 4:31 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I also have the 2 things, the SS and private insurance but as my husband will not be able to come to any revision neither echo nor anything because it takes it through the 2 sites to the private if they can come that they have more time amplitude

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/08/2015 4:36 p.m.

I am not an official, in principle and following all your advice I will change my health card of Valencia to the Madrid (I will register and all that), and I will also take it for the private one that since it is paid by the company will have to take advantage of it.So I will go through the public hospital of Móstoles and there we are between the Nisa and the Chiron, @ica that strong how to put your diabetes as an excuse ... I suppose I will say soon my thing to avoid bad faces for the delays and others...
Thanks for being so fast in your answers !!!

FunSugarFree
06/08/2015 4:48 p.m.

Well girls in the end I made an adeslas insurance of 12 euros, of course they only enter consultations and on top of a copayFriday I have an appointment with the gynecologist, and I will tell the subject of pregnancy see that it tells me ...

lauriii27
06/10/2015 12:42 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I would not say it to K, it is xricably necessary.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/10/2015 1:51 p.m.

Good morning, I wanted to ask if you know any good gynecologist who passes through the private?I have thought about going to the Belén Clinic but I don't know what gynecologist can take me.

macor's profile photo
macor
06/11/2015 12:33 p.m.

What city?I am from Valladolid, by the way I never asked if there is someone D Valladolid here???

lauriii27
06/11/2015 12:38 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

In Madrid, the previous pregnancy takes it for the public but now I have insurance and I want to take it private too.I would like to know some good gynecologist for pregnancy with diabetes.

macor's profile photo
macor
06/11/2015 4:07 p.m.

They take me in the Nisa, but I am not yet pregnant, I go there for acquaintances and that have taken them the embarkation at risk
Fun Sugar Free goes to the Chiron and the Nisa on Tuesday, to see what tells us ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/11/2015 4:43 p.m.

In the Nisa there are pedrothic UCI?And what gynecologist does it take you to show?

macor's profile photo
macor
06/12/2015 9:07 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.