{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

If you have pediatric ICU

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/12/2015 10:20 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

And what gynecologist do you advise me?

macor's profile photo
macor
06/12/2015 12:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Dra Gomez Trimiño and his team take me but there are several.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/12/2015 6:31 p.m.

Thank you

macor's profile photo
macor
06/12/2015 8:45 p.m.

Another question: Any reference of the International Ruber or the Bethlehem Clinic?

macor's profile photo
macor
06/14/2015 12:22 p.m.

Well, I will not be able to give any opinion, since I have suffered an abortion this weekend.:( in any case, I hope to be able to be in this thread again.

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
06/16/2015 1:26 p.m.

Wow, I'm sorry
Have you given you any reason?
I hope you return very soon if you want or better, continue here that cosilas are always discussed

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/16/2015 3:33 p.m.

Sorry to suggest, but as Gala says he is still here that many things are spoken and they can help you, especially emotionally to take diabetes with patience.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
06/16/2015 3:49 p.m.

I am very sorry fensugerfree, you will see how for the next one everything goes well,

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/16/2015 6:46 p.m.

I'm very sorry fensugerfree.You will see how next time does not happen again.I had an abortion in December already of 21se, and if the bad one that passes.But much encourage !!!Look I am already 7 weeks pregnant.
A hug

macor's profile photo
macor
06/17/2015 11:53 a.m.

Hello girls, it is great to receive support samples from people who do not even know.As the days go by, everything is having another channel, and with all the support received is much easier (than no less painful) cope with the penalty.As was so little time, it has not been necessary to carry out any type of intervention, which facilitates recovery.I hope to be pregnant again and that everything goes well.Thank you very much for your spirits.

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
06/17/2015 3:16 p.m.

I am also sorry Funsugarfree, I hope the next one arrives soon, I'm glad you get it better, a lot of encouragement.

Macor many congratulations !!How do you carry it?Notes changes?

I have not written days ago, I have been a little touched among cystitis, an elegant cold that has cost me like 2 weeks to end it and my insulin resistance that is increasing, well and what scares me the mostcouple, who feel less and less the hypos, I can be in 42 and I don't find out, I don't even tremble hands.

Now I am with a loss, the endocrine insisted that it was better to better control the figures, especially the breakfast post that are my cross, and to be quieter.At first I felt a little bad (I have been 1 week) but now I realize that I am more relaxed and above all I see that although at night I do not sleep (due to issues of discomfort, alarm to prick me, leg cramps...) I am not distraught that the alarm is going to sound to me at 6.30 in the morning !!!I have also established a daily exercise routine, always at the same time, and it seems that it is going well.

For the rest last Wednesday they made me a gyrose in the consultation and 5.1 but always gives up so it will be about 5.6 !!I am happy for it !!!
Next Thursday I have another echo that of 29 weeks and an echocardium, so I really want it to arrive to know how my girl is going and especially because they will tell me their size, that because of the diabetes an obsessed one obsessed aLittle to get big, maybe as I have so much gut ...

Well what roll I have put you ...

Vita's profile photo
Vita
06/19/2015 11:42 a.m.

Hi Vita, he was missing, heh Je !!
Jo what a good hemo !!, mine's mine is 5.9 and from there not low that I have been stagnant and there is no way that it is based on descent, they give you many hypos?I don't notice them either if it is because Dexcom whips
Regarding the size, if the gine has not said anything it will be that everything is going well, they are small to heal in health !!
The other day my mother of the daughter of a client who is also from our club (je je !!) and was pregnant and xlao my bark when she goes to questions and told questions and told her that it was when she was 38 weeks to emergenciesWith contractions but not as strong as not childbirth and did not want to take advantage to provoke it, total that they have let it reach 41+3 !!It seems so weird .., because they told me that we would try to reach 38-39 40 as a lot of very weird.
The creature has weighed 4,250, and for Caesarea, like Nó, to see where that comes out?If that does not leave the non -diabetic, how weird
This has been at the Infanta Cristina hospital in Madrid.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/19/2015 12:07 p.m.

Hi Vita!Well, regular because in the Galicada de Mayo it came out 6.6 and now in June I got 7, I am a little scared.And now I have it super controlled for what I am.
I hope I improve, because in the previous pregnancies I have had it better.
How long are you vita?

macor's profile photo
macor
06/19/2015 2:07 p.m.

Macor, I thought it was the first pregnancy, how were the previous ones?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/19/2015 3:01 p.m.

Well, the first one very well controlled the sugar and the child was born in week 37+4, by caesarean section, because I give my sugar the last month.
Last year I became pregnant and I could not control the sugar, at the end in week 21+3 I had an abortion.
And now I'm 7 weeks pregnant.
In the previous ones I had the daily controls worse than now but the gyted did not rise to me 6.5, and now that I have more controlled I rarely go from 150, the glyd comes out in a 7.
I hope it remains well !!!

macor's profile photo
macor
06/19/2015 3:11 p.m.

Hello girls,

Funsugarfree will see how you then enter here again to give us good news.

Vita, how good!For the theme of the descents the truth is that Dexcom is going very well, especially at night, it is a peace of mind.Take advantage that you are low, it will be much easier to control diabetes.It is one of the things that worries me more if I stay pregnant, I do not think I could get off until almost at the end and I really don't know how it affects me.My work can become quite stressful and sometimes it is time to take many hours.

Quiet macor, you'll see how this time everything will go well.A hem of 7 without saw peaks is better than one of 6.5 with continuous declines and ups, we never take into account that laboratory results also have a certain margin of error.

Gala 5,9 is a very good but of course hemo, we always want to improve.I think the problem is that fast insulin is too slow!Because as much as you are between 70-100 most of the time, if you have any peak of 200 even if you run soon 2 hours high you throw, at least in my case.

In that sense I wanted to ask you.What did hemo give you green light?It is that I get the impression that there is a lot of disparity of criteria regarding that.Here I read that some less than 6, to others less than 6.5 ... in my case with less than 7 they already leave you.The last 5 years have always had between 6-6.5, I consider that I have a "stable" diabetes (if that exists) but the truth is that it is costing me horrors to get off 6.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/19/2015 7:40 p.m.

They have already given me green light.
The theme of the leave also brings me head because my stressful work is not, the following but I am autonomous and of course if I get the illness paid some miseans € 600 and from there remove € 270 of social insurance andThe only thing I could do would be to be given for work risk that would then charge 100% but of course you have to be like a rose, nausea, katic, uncontrolls ... etc because if so I do notgive, they give it to you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/19/2015 9:51 p.m.

Well, with 6.9 I already have a green light for the stability I have.But I'll wait to download it a little more.I don't know, I think I can't go down much more but I will try.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
06/20/2015 2:14 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Couposugrafree mood soon pregnant again!

A trick to lower the sugar .... I do not know if very politically correct is to correct and increase the correction bolus one or two rations of HC .... in less than an hour, if the climb is not very strong, you will haveA beautiful 90 .... You eat a pair of cookies and arranged matter ... with the bomb I read in a medical manual a super bolus or something that consists of putting the basal of 2 hours in the bolus corrector and suspending the bombthose two 2 hours, I don't like being without basal

tica's profile photo
tica
06/20/2015 8:54 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.