{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Well, it knows me badly, it is a roll to have to justify diabetes, here are some messages about insurance, you may want to look for some other company that does cover.

Private medical insurance for diabetics.Is it possible?- Diabetes ...
I am very interested in making a private medical insurance at a general level.I am very happy with the monitoring that my endocrine social security ...
Link
Medical Insurance - General • Forum Diabetes
Medical Insurance... I wanted to get insurance with Asisa but by filling the health questionnaire and mark type I diabetes they have denied it.Does anyone have or ...
Link
I just reject Sanitas - General • Diabetes Forum
After several minutes I receive the call from the medical service which I ... that regretting it a lot Sanitas cannot do medical insurance, why ...
Link
Private medical insurance and insulin pump - Diabetes • Diabetes ...
Does anyone know what private medical insurance company can you cover an insulin bomb in Spain?It would not be a matter of hiring insurance ...
Link insulina

fer's profile photo
fer
06/04/2015 5:12 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

And we continue with discrimination!As we do not have enough ... I understand that there is more risk than with anyone without diabetes, I would even understand that you have to pay a little more to cover it, but from there directly or be able to do it ... it is whatsays @Fer, at least that they do evidence and check at what level we find, that there are people without much worse cares than us.In the end...

As for us, this is where you stop.I went to the endocrine last Tuesday and told me that it was great, and I ... with a 6.9? ... Well, I told him that it was fine not to consider anything but that in the face of pregnancy noI saw it so well, to which he replied that being normalized during the majority of the day that I would have no problem in putting on me, but after reading and reading online ... it is better to go down a little more, although I do not knowHow I will do it since as I told you I do many many controls and I think I have the day quite covered, but well, to wait.I already met me for the end of October so after the summer and everything ... let's see if instead of improving I do not get worse.What a frustration, want and not being able, that is the issue!

And the others, how are you going?And those moms with their chich@s?I hope everything great.

A kiss for everyone.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
06/04/2015 5:18 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Allow me an subsection for all of this thread, I do not know how many you use the mobile to read/write in the forum, but just in case you have not yet tried it, since last weekend there is a new web version easier to use specialFor mobiles, if any proves it, I will be happy to receive criticism (good and bad), also suggestions!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
06/04/2015 5:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Siiii, I am a user of the app and it is very well, much better to access the menu.:)>-

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
06/04/2015 5:23 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Thank you !!!:)>-

fer's profile photo
fer
06/04/2015 5:25 p.m.

If I am writing from my mobile and I had already noticed the change of the look.

It's great

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
06/04/2015 6:04 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello girls, I already came from the endocrine, nothing important that I am very good almost all the time inside the ranges established as well as there are no adjustments of the bomb and wing home, that the month that comes and background of eye, and I have asaid that I start and take the follic acid with January .. a lot of time m seems ami but hey, a question how much follic acid is usually worth without a recipe and how much lasts more or less???

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
06/05/2015 3:59 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

The acidobfolico ciesta na and more us, some euros or euro and media recipe, I do not remember exactly but it was not much.
I was taking it 4 until I got and even staying 6 months.And then during pregnancy.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
06/06/2015 12:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

They sent me 5mg folk acid and each box is for 4 weeks and does not reach 3 euros for little

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
06/06/2015 10:09 a.m.

It is worth the endocrine, I do not tell me anything about how many milligrams or na, just that I take folk acid so I will go to the pharmacy to see what I recommend telling me no ??

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
06/06/2015 2:46 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Gynecology explained to me that best of 5mg being diabetic

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
06/06/2015 3:02 p.m.

I had more than 3 years taking, as I have been linking pregnancies and lactations and I have.said there is no problem, what damage does not do

tica's profile photo
tica
06/07/2015 11:44 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Me too.I started taking it in February and although now I do not have it insurance 100% that I go for him for the work that I have as minimum until July or August I will continue to take it.I send me acfol 5mg too.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
06/07/2015 12:05 p.m.

I have been with the AFCol for 2 years, according to my endocrine, we should take all women of fertile age for possible "accidents" since the AC FOLICO does not give any problem and generally we have deficit in the diet the same as we should take iodized salt

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/07/2015 12:32 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello everyone,
I just learned that I am pregnant, my last gyted was 6.9.And now everything is fear and many doubts.Fear because I know that my gyzed will now be higher, since I have been with hyperglycemia for a few weeks that I had not had a long time, and because I don't know where to start.
I have asked for an appointment at the Quirón University Hospital (Madrid) but they have not given me until July 8 (I have asked for it online, but this afternoon I will ask for it in person to see if you can see me before).In any case, if you know a good private in the Madrid area, I appreciate all the opinions and suggestions.
And I would like to know how long are the reviews (the endocrine told me that they would be every week) and when it would be the best time to say it at work.
Greetings to all !!

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
06/08/2015 10:29 a.m.

Funsugarfree, do you have a society?I say it why you say that you are going to the chiron, I have a society and I live nearby and I always went there to the gynecology reviews but now it is horrible they give you a very late appointment and in the hospita Madrid of Monteprincipe the same.
I have changed to the Nisa Pardo de Aravaca hospital, call and ask I am happy, they give you the appointments soon, I am with Dr. García Triviño and his team, but we are going there.
I have 3 friends who have had them there and the experience very positive better than in the chiron that 2 had the first.
I leave you No. 915 129,000
And the direction c/ la Salle 1, Aravaca, another thing looks "well" I do not put in the parking lot because there is always somewhere

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/08/2015 11:58 a.m.

Hello gala,
Yes, I have Mapfre and the endocrine that takes me at the South Hospital of IDC recommended the chirón, that's why I have gone there.They have given me an appointment for the 16th with Dr. Marina Cañamares, but I have started looking for opinions online and all have been very unfavorable towards her: -s.Thank you very much for the info, I will make a first visit on both places to see how.
Any recommendation from your experience of diabetic pregnancies?
Thanks a lot!!!

FunSugarFree
06/08/2015 12:18 p.m.

One of my friends in El Quirón, especially badly, had a child with Down Sind and did not detect it during pregnancy and more or less as they were discharged by wanting to remove the brown from above ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/08/2015 12:52 p.m.

Wow, I'm sorry.:( for now, I have an appointment on the 16th in the morning with the doctor you have told me, and in the afternoon I will keep the chirón, to try. So depending on what happened on Tuesday I will have to decide ... eachHow long did you have reviews @gala?

FunSugarFree
06/08/2015 1:01 p.m.

I am not yet pregnant but the endocrine is already seeing me at high risk and sees me every 2 weeks

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/08/2015 1:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.