{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Gala, because I have a few hypos, important (less than 55) not many about 3-4 per week but it is impossible for me to try to be in values ​​about 90-100 and do not have the HC count always.It is done well, or you have walked a little more than the account or simply your body consumes more.I do not have the Dexcom (I would love it, but the price always throws me back), I have the free and although it is not the same helps me much to see the trends, at night at the beginning I put the alarm clock, now how I get up as I wake up as3 times to the bathroom I spend free and according to value I make hair glycemia.

Macor, I think that if you are quite stable, a 6.6 hemo is better than a minor with peaks.Do not despair and continue with the effort that this supposes.

Inday, to me with 6.5 TB they gave me free way and that the ideal is about 6. I suppose that as others say, it is to be stable even if the hem is 0.5/1 up or down.

I will try what you say, sometimes what I do is raise the temporary basal dose in addition to the corrector bolus.

Well today the summer begins, how fear it gives me to pass it here in Zaragoza, we will have to try to escape a few days to the beach because the heat hits well !!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
06/21/2015 11:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sorry fensugerfree and many encouragement !!

I return to the load with my doubts, after the last rule I had achieved a rather good "normality", a little higher the average but without living in a constant hypoglycemia, now I have been on the walls for 4 days, afterFrom eating I planted in 250 in less than 40 minutes, eating more or less the usual so that with the Dexcom I see that it continues to climb with double arrow and I am correcting, and I arrive at dinner more or less good between 90-120, the thing is that after dinner at 2 hours I am 40 !!!But in a quick downward, last night in 10 minutes both in Dexcom and capillary control from 105 to 50, last night I had a dirt and as the previous night had happened to me something similar I already put 2 units less quickly instead of 6,I put on 4 and after dinner not all before.

Has this happened to hormonal change, what about heat?We could literally say that at noon I have insulin resistance because with the corrections I ended up putting twice and at night too much sensitivity, I have not yet done a pregnancy test this month because it would be very soon yet.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
06/22/2015 4:07 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

To me that with the heat they give me more down and it is hard for meAlone at home and I was starting to get dizzy so I put on the lucage, then of course in 10 minutes I planted in 256

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/22/2015 7:52 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Go @gala I feel that I have given you such a beast and on top of being at home, this disease is disgusting the truth.It also happens to me that with the heat some bass give me that, so that, I have had about eight.You can imagine how funny weekend it has been ...

@Lauriki I generally are at noon when I have more insulin resistance (but even after breakfast) and at night at least.However, when my insulin ratio: carbohydrates rises, I have to upload it in all meals.

?The Super Bolus had already read it but of course, as I have very little with a bomb I have not tried it yet.As you, it is not very convinced of being without basal for a couple of hours, I think you have to give you a high?

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/22/2015 8:08 p.m.

gala said:
to me that with the heat they give me more low and I find it difficult to overcome much more, this morning I have put half a glucagon because I had more than an hour down, I hadTaken 4 juices from Granini who have a sugar and did not go up, I was at home alone and I was starting to dizzy so I put on the lucage, then of course in 10 minutes I have planted in 256

What a bad time! It also lowers me easier, or I get very high for a while, it is a roll !!!

I hope you are better now and more stable @gala!

fer's profile photo
fer
06/22/2015 10:03 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The truth is that today I have been all day with a bad body, it has been hard for me to go down, it is seen that with the glucagon it costs more, now it seems that it is regulating

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/22/2015 10:49 p.m.

I encourage @gala!, I wish you to stabilize soon and that diaphrutes of good weather, better today?

fer's profile photo
fer
06/23/2015 8:22 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks girls !!!

What you say if it happens to me sometimes in summer but I don't know if this year is hotter or that I had never spent so many days in a row.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
06/23/2015 12:46 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Thanks Fer, today and well.
Here in Madr, it is infernal hot, who wants to take vacations ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/23/2015 3:10 p.m.

Let's see ... I'm new here ... so first a greeting!He he.Let's see here another one that starts to try, I have stable glyc and I already have a free way to try.But they play that you get looking for and get wielded ... less bad that this group finds.Right now you are taking the Yoduk Complex.I know what is a silly question but do you know how long it takes to stay?Or could you tell experiences?I am afraid of abortions, bad formations, .... Even the endocrine tells you.Bah!Do not pay attention to a good control you are another woman ... but a sea of ​​nerves ...: S

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
06/28/2015 9:49 p.m.

Welcome @vetaes.I am in your same situation.Already with green light since the end of May although with a hemo of 6.9, which for my endocrine is fine because I am stable but for me ... with everything I read and see ... I do not finish convincing me.So I am there, with the doubt of whether to move forward and start or wait a little more.Well, with nerves and without knowing what to do .. now I am working for a few months that I think will end in July or August, so I suppose we will put ourselves to it and I will dedicate myself exclusively to improving hemoglobin.Let's see if there is luck.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
06/28/2015 10:26 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Well, we are more or less the same.I was 6.4 my last but that I am like that more than two years.Now it is supposed to improve more control.Let's see if we are lucky Irene!;)

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
06/28/2015 11:15 p.m.

I have been the same, and nothing, wanting to improve little by little.We will get it.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
06/28/2015 11:17 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Welcome @vetaes, they also gave me free via with a hem of 6.5 because as I have been between 6 and 6.5 the last years.Do not give up the abortions and bad formations that you will get it is to overwhelm, focus on having good control and everything will go well.Do you have a continuous meter?The truth is that if you can afford it, it is very helpful and also saves you many controls (I was doing about 9 or 10 a day).

Inday's profile photo
Inday
06/29/2015 7:53 p.m.

Thanks @inday if we will have to look less on the Internet and more work.Hahaha.I have the meter "One Touch Verio Q" The truth is very happy with this because it allows you, by strips the truth is that I do not complain because my doctor has always given me more, to the point that half of the time I do not take them out.Do you know if we are diabetics, it takes longer to stay?

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
06/29/2015 9:31 p.m.

I tell you my experience.I had a first luxury pregnancy, super controlled, although when you get pregnant, he gets out of control a bit and at the end of pregnancy I also get out of control.But everything went very well, was born in week 37+5 by caesarean section.
Last year I got pregnant again, I had super controlled sugar, but it was pregnant and I could not control it, at the end in week 20 they told me that I had a heart malformation, but I was not related to sugar orThat told me.
Now I am 8 weeks pregnant again and I have super controlled sugar, although the last hemoglobin came out and in 7.
I would not worry so much, there are so many things that can happen to both diabetic and non -diabetic people.I don't have a bomb, I go with Bolis.

macor's profile photo
macor
06/30/2015 11:52 a.m.

Welcome veins !!
I do not think that because they are diabetic, he took pregnant at least I have not read anything about that.

My echo and echocardium was all good, and although they did not give it any importance it seems that my little one tends to great, already weighs 1.4kg and measures 39.9cm.

Hopefully it doesn't grow too much.It controls the peaks tells me the bump, as if I did not dedicate myself in body and soul in it.

Greetings!!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
06/30/2015 3:38 p.m.

Hello again,
I have returned after a week of vacation on the beach :) Well nothing, with all the jaleo that I was pregnant, I finalBomba, on Monday I have my first visit in gestational diabetes with an endocrine that seems very nice and I have already had my first visit with the nurses/educators and they are both.I will inform you.At the moment and until I have a menstruation I can't keep trying pregnancy, but hey, every day that passes is a day less than missing :)

Greetings to all and welcome to the new ones !!!

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
07/03/2015 10:42 a.m.

Congratulations on the bomb @funsugarfree.I have been for a couple of months and the truth is that I am very happy.It was not bad with the bolis, but I feel that with the bomb I have more control over my diabetes and especially much more flexibility in the day to day.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
07/06/2015 8:33 p.m.

You don't know how I'm glad I found this forum really !!!Thank you very much ... It is good to listen to experiences of girls who suffer the same !!Thank you very much and enhirabuena for all pregnant women !!!Now to keep counting ...;;): x

Vetaes's profile photo
Vetaes
07/08/2015 4:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.