{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Lauriki without overwhelming ... little by little encouragement!
I appointment I was scheduled for 37. I made an echo by the private and took the results with the weight measures ... and after much insist I got 2 more weeks (that if I do not escape visiting betweenmedies to make me touches...

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/18/2015 7:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It was for Vita (the corrector! Jijiji)

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/18/2015 7:54 a.m.

Lauriki, at any time you see the positive.Without overwhelms.If in a week or the rule comes to you, you can repeat it.
Anna, I tb went to a private gynecologist, but mine was more cuddly and support for social security ... "that more or less" ... less bad than after so much touch I put my birth

tica's profile photo
tica
05/18/2015 4:22 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Ok, I will try the or to go to a private to contrast opinions and measures of the baby.Thanks girls.
Lauriki I hope you can go looking for soon....

Vita's profile photo
Vita
05/18/2015 5:09 p.m.

Hello everyone!Well, I already have the result of the analytics and ... it is not what I expected.The thyroid well, under the TSH to 1.1 so for that good sense.

Hemoglobin ... 6.9%.He has improved, but not what he believed.I am already tired, no matter how much I do will never be over 5, which I want to get.I don't know what to do, I measure me before and after meals, at dawn, with normally controlled and even low figures.I don't know what I am doing badly so I can't get it down anymore.It is clear, that I have some higher, but isolated figures or by some setback.I suppose that with a continuous meter I would improve, but the free do not provide it to me yet and the Dexcom ... very out of the reach of my possibilities.

How did you do it to get those hemoglobin figures?You dedicated only to this, because now I started working and although I had the guideline well, doing all the controls and others, I cannot be in every hour by measuring, every two hours more or less yes.

Despair!That is the word.Greetings girls.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
05/22/2015 12:52 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv do not despair your quiet, I would recommend the Dexcom but I understand that you have to make a thousand calculations whether or not you can, in my case it has been the best!
In my case for 1000 controls I could not see where the subject was fired apart from panicing night hypoglycemia.
Before having the dexcom what was many controls for example for several days in a row 1 hour later and 2 hours later, I did a control and looked at how I was and adjusted to see several days in a row, the following week the same but with meals with the mealsAnd so Iii and I was trying to correct to the fullest and see how things sat me, I don't know if I would serve you.

And first of all tranquility, don't despair !!

For my side the rule still does not appear, I have 3 days that Mancho rosita flow or a brown line and I have a certain ovarian pain, if on Sunday I still do not completeHe had cycles of 48 days like this, but of course without risks, but so in full search he no longer knows what to think.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/22/2015 3:28 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

@Irenemv I spent something similar last winter, I half 8 times a day, and I had an average of 110 in the glucometer but the hemo came out 6.5% that is not bad but I did not cut me with the figures that I saw.In the end I realized that the last lots of my meter strips gave average 20-30 points less than the old strips.It does not seem much but in the end it is the difference between 5.9 and 6.5.So if you can first compare with some other glucometer to make sure that it is not.

I have carried the Dexcom for a month and the truth is that it is very good to see the trends and especially to avoid hypos but as Lauriki says if you measure before and after meals, in the middle of the afternoon and early in the morning I think you have the dayWell covered.It is difficult for you to escape a hyper if you measure yourself every two hours.

And well, tell you that I understand you perfectly, I lastly believe that I dedicate more time to diabetes than to my work.But do not despair, 6.9% are not evil above all if it is without hypos, at all that a little more control of plants in 6 you will see it.I was also very obsessed with going down from 6 in the face of a possible pregnancy but talk to the high -risk educator and told me not to worry about that, that the important thing is to be as close as possible to 6 but that yes, without manyhypos.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
05/23/2015 1:12 a.m.

Well, the same, that you, spend the whole day pending sugar, I think it is impossible to be able to control it 100% by much dexcom (and less bad that I take it because if I do not know how it would be possible to carry this control) and a lot of bomb, I am not going up, I am going down, all day adjusting, whether eating or putting extra bowling, my sugar is not stable or 2 hours in a row.
I have a hem of 5.9 but it is costing me horrors to keep it, so I do not know how it will be when I am pregnant, I do not want to think about it ....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/23/2015 2 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I never got out of the 8 of hemoglobin, for my rebellion for calling it that way, when I change d endocrine to me to 7 and continued going down 6,7, and there the thing stopped, as soon as I put the bomb in January, takeBason at 5.7 then because of the experience with a little control and bomb I improve infinitely, it would be to try it if you do not have it.......

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
05/23/2015 12:42 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Well, my experience looks a lot like Lauriii27, as little I took care of me a lot later came a season too long in which not, and then when I took the reins of the diabetes it cost me a lot to lose 7 and less than 6.5I didn't get it until the bomb could.
For me it is more useful for the meter to continue because it allows you to adjust the insulin guideline a lot, although that entails many many controls, accounts and being very very aware of everything you do to modify what is necessary in the pattern.
I sincerely believe that living like this to have a hem, in my case now 5.3, is only worth it for moments such as preparation and pregnant not very long periods.I feel that my diabetes takes a lot of time for my life.
I think a value of 6.5-7 is acceptable, but no more !!
So if you don't have the pump, you can get it, it will help you.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
05/23/2015 7:43 p.m.

Hello girls Irene do not discourage you.My we have always been around 6.5 or 7. When I put on the Dexcom I understood how my body worked.I did not believe that it was possible to eat without a post at the time of 200 or things like that ... I change my life!And during pregnancies I could not have maintained a hem close to 5.5 without the Dexcom.My advice is to adjust the nights a lot, it is many hours.Make only 3 meals a day, the less meals the easier to adjust and above all have the basal adjusted.And of course the bomb, much more important than the Dexcom.

On the subject of pregnancies, it is a horrible wear for coconut ... I don't know if we will encourage ourselves, but mediate a laziness ... I don't even want to raise it ... even my husband is lazy for the number of doctors, controls, overwhelms, crying, fears ....

tica's profile photo
tica
05/23/2015 9:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I am resisting the pump a lot because I know that I am going to overwhelm with so much pot and more ahira in summer and for my husband too, with the dexcom of approaches me as if it were cotton, it is not going to take off or II know what you think, if I wear another device and more with cable we will order the child online!He he!!
But in the end I see that I will have to go through the pump hoop if we continue with this because I am super stressed with so much control.
I really have been like that almost 2 years when we said to put ourselves, then for different reasons we postpone it but of course I had to keep the hem.
According to my endo if you are not looking, 6.5 is a good figure

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/23/2015 10:44 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, to see how I can improve.I have bomb since 2007 and the truth is that I improved a lot.Of hemoglobins from 9 and more to 7 with something, 7. But from there ... it is hard for me to lower a lot.I do many controls, basal modifications, meals .... 3 meals a day and very regular every day, I do not like excesses, nor the sweets, I do not drink, I exercise, ... in short, many variants so thatThe happy hemoglobin is 6.9.

In addition to the controls before and every two hours later, I become another when I lie down and at 4 in the morning, I also do a few days (although not every week) of controls every hour more or less to see when I can correct the basalBut ... I can't get off.I expected this time a hemo at most 6.5 or even less, but I see that there is something that is not working for me, and now with the work (I've been 3 weeks) ... worse it will be since, for example, to give an example,Two hours after eating I am in 137 (for saying a figure), I did not correct myself because if not at half an hour I am low (since I go up and low stairs throughout the day), then ... I can never be fine as II would like because I always have to be preventing the alleged physical wear and have a little glucose above.

Ains ... At this step I can never be a mom.I think that in order to achieve it, I should be at home and not leave the routine to be able to dedicate myself exclusively to diabetes.In order not to be a mother, I could afford to follow as I am, because, as @Gala says, it is not a bad figure 6.5 but facing pregnancy ... it is a little high.

My glucometer marks an average of 119/122 in all profiles (7/14/30/60/90 days), so there is some moment that is escaping me and I will have high figures, perhaps something at dawn, perhaps thehour after eating .. I will try to get even more controls in those hours to see where the problem is.

@lauriki, how are you going?Are you still staining, did you do the test?You tell us.

To those who have the Dexcom, how do you get a month?And the initial cost?I know that right now I can not afford it, but to get an idea and see how I could get it.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
05/24/2015 12:09 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv finally yesterday I get the rule at 47 days

I have the Dexcom since February and my initial cost was different because I bought it second hand but in terms of sensors in February it bought a box of 4 sensors for 370 euros and the last one is the one I have put, for the moment they last me 3At 4 weeks, with which my monthly cost is approx about 90-100 euros, we go almost 1 sensor per month.
To me the Dexcom has served me a lot to see the behavior of meals, for example the Paella effect !!3 hours after eating it is when it gives me the climb now if I eat insu I insu before you eat and time and faster 2 hours later and all controlled.

I also discovered that at dawn I put 3 or 4 hours to more than 200 and then lifted over 100 and I have changed the lantus until the entire nights spend less than 190.

On the contrary, I am more controlled, I am working than the weekend at home, because despite having more exercise and movement I have more fixed schedule and I am less sedentary, perhaps because you carry little but surely the trick gets it because having a bombIf you see that there is the exercise of stairs, it will be easier for you to lower the dose to avoid low?(I ask from my ignorance of the bomb) because if I put all the lantus and I have not foresee the exercise I can already prepare a juice

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/24/2015 1:42 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello girls, last Monday I went to the endocrine, to the third month of giving birth, the analytics was fine, but come on no guidelUntil I spend a year after having given birth, they don't change me again.Anyway, the next appointment is already for November.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
05/28/2015 4:01 p.m.

Hello girls,

Well, I now come from the header and I have urine infection.I hope I don't have much transcendence and nothing happens to the little one.Until the end of June I don't have high risk.
I begin to be a little to the bun, that if the sugar, the sciatica, not sleep at night .... in short to see if I recharge the pots the weekend and improve.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
05/28/2015 5:02 p.m.

I had my girl on May 5.In the end it was all quite well.The pregnancy was complicated, it was stressful to be so aware of sugar, but it was worth it.When I first saw my princess I was the happiest woman.It is a unique experience.That is why I encourage you to all starting now, and to which you lack little to see your babies.You will see how in the end everything goes well.A hug.

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
05/28/2015 5:08 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Hello everyone, that this is very stopped lately, because nothing today after a thousand years came to the Adeslas letter denoting health insurance for diabetes :(, bad luck we have ... and Mañanita touches me endocrine to see if I haveNews, and the others here?

lauriii27
06/04/2015 3:50 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

lauriii27 said:
... after a thousand years I got the letter of Adeslas denegating health insurance for diabetes ...

Have you explained the reasons to denied it? What tests did you do to check if you took it controlled?

fer's profile photo
fer
06/04/2015 4:44 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Nothing simply for diabetes, and proves none, simply fill a health questionnaire in which I put diseases and I put diabetes (basically because I have nothing else) and this nothing more

lauriii27
06/04/2015 5:04 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.