{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls !!!!Today I went to the endocrine and I have news, I made a hair glycemia of capillary hemoglobin, and I was left of stone !!!5,7 :)): D I got a lot of time with the bomb, I told me that I am great and that next month I send me analysis with thyroid hormones and I do not know what more weird things, I told me that it isAll pre pregnancy!!!!It will also send me to the eyes of the eyes, and if everything is fine, I prescribe the pills of folio acid and do not know anything else, to prepare myself.I was white I did not expect so much advance in a moment, I thought until January for the least we were not going to start the process.Iyyyyyyyy that I don't know what happens to me hahahaha .....

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
05/05/2015 10:29 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Congratulations on that hemo Lauriii27, it's great!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
05/06/2015 12:12 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good for that hemo !!!!
The truth is that the bomb is a pass because if you get enough controls it allows you to play a lot with insulin and adjust to the maximum, it has been a very good tool.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
05/06/2015 7:35 a.m.

Congratulations Lauriii, a closer step!
I was also in the endo yesterday and my thyroid, which was what brought me up to me these last months was perfect, the hemo had uploaded a tad, to 5.9 but well that I would not worry and continue like this.
He has already sent me to high -risk gine, so they will see the SEM that comes ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/06/2015 8:47 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello!!!

In the end I buy the tests that you recommended by eBay, yesterday they came to me and today I have done it but I have been the same, I explain why:

I have done it and has been marked very very dim a positive, so dimly that when 30 min passed the test was totally negative (I do not know if that is normal) that when the result passes, it looks different.

With which as I have been the same as I was and I bought 5 I will let a few days pass and on Friday I repeat if my rule continues "Missing".

On the other hand, I am calmer because the controls have controlled and I think that more than ever I have given a guideline of Lantus split in 2 of 12 and 12 and I have adjusted quickly and I have stopped living in constant hypoglycemia.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/12/2015 3:05 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

If you have gotten positive it will be .... Have you done it with the first urine in the morning?

tica's profile photo
tica
05/12/2015 5:51 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

If the first hour, but as at 30 min left the nuclear white, I take it as a negative and on Friday I repeat to see, I do not want to see positive where there is no because I understand that it should not have erased anything if it were a positiveclear

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/12/2015 6:49 p.m.

Hello!What a good news!

@Elisarueda how are you going in your new stage?

@lauriki to see how everything follows, calm and it's time to wait.

@lauriii27 congratulations on that hem!I hope I get to have something like that one day!

Tomorrow I am going to do the analytics and until the 26 I have no endocrine.Let's cross your fingers so that everything is in place (hem and thyroid).Now I have another problem, I started working last week, it is to cover a decline in principle, but it is not known if I will stay.For those who start the pregnancy process, there are many medical consultations to which everything is ok, that is, when they tell me that I can already look.And another doubt, once you get to stay, how long are the consultations?Let's see if you can guide me a bit to think what I do or not, since I just started the job and I don't want to be missing every little.

Greetings to all!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
05/12/2015 9:19 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

I once gave me the OK the endocrine gave me a visit from February and to August, that if he told me that as soon as I stayed and said it to program high -risk visits

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/12/2015 9:22 p.m.

Ok, then see.I suppose that if I give me the ok I will start trying, because I don't think it is to arrive and run!Maybe when I stayed, I have finished the work.Let's see how everything is happening.Maybe I'm getting ahead and then the analytics are not yet yet.I will think about it.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
05/12/2015 9:28 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

The endo also gave me the OK but wants me to refine a little more, below 5.5 so he is seeing me without appointment every 2 weeks and already sent me at high risk, that I have been today, without still pregnantBut my endo wanted to see me before and had my story there, the truth is that I cannot complain about my endocrine because it worries a lot
At high risk is what they have reviewed my history and ask me for a vaginal echo and another analytical with the thyroid, speed, mricroalbuminuria and creatinine and tell me a little as these pregnancies are usually.
I have also asked him if there was an established protocol to advance the delivery and he told me that no, that in principle if everything goes well to induce it would be in the 38-40 weeks, to be able to be 40, that they did not want to bePremature because apparently the children of diabetic mothers the lungs take longer to mature and that is why they do not want births before those weeks.
They have summoned me to return within 1 month with the tests done and as soon as I get pregnant if it is before the month.
We are really that until June-just we will not start looking ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/12/2015 10:38 p.m.

Well, they are quotes.They see me in Malaga and live 100 km!Yes, they will tell me what they have to do to me.The analytics have already taken it now when it goes at the end of the month.Let's see what they tell me and I will decide that.My idea was like you, June, July, but let's see how everything is going.Thank you very much for answering!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
05/12/2015 10:46 p.m.

At high risk I did not go until I became pregnant, but if I can tell you that since I am pregnant it is a pass of medical visits that I have, specifically 29 without counting the days of the analysis.
I take the account because I have a notebook where I point out the important visits and comments.I also think that it depends a little on the endocrine that you have since for me for example makes me go to the beginning every week and now every 15 days.

Lauriki I think as a tica if the line has come out even if it is dim. I think it is very likely to be a positive.The same thing happened to me too, I was not very marked the line I repeated it the next day with a pharmacy and positive.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
05/13/2015 11:13 a.m.

How are you, do you see?
Lauriki the pregnancy tests do not give false positives, so it will be ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/13/2015 12:04 p.m.

Do not be girls, on Friday I try without problems again is the advantage of buying 5 so cheap.

One is to look that if the evaporation lines of the tests online and such that you no longer know what to think, especially at night I looked again and clearly the control was marked and absolutely nothing in the rest soBetter not to be too fast than but the chasco will be worse, I prefer to think that it was the illusion of 15 minutes of seeing something dim and if it is really positive on Friday it would have to be seen clearer

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/13/2015 12:10 p.m.

I'm 22 weeks.
I am glad to hear what the doctor told you not to advance the delivery if it is not necessary, I am still well tried to negotiate as I explained that he did.
Lauriki you tell us Friday !!!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
05/13/2015 1:03 p.m.

Good luck vita!My gyne was very headYou get it !!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/13/2015 4:03 p.m.

Jo Anna, because you can consider yourself fortunate that you managed to get to 39 is that they have told me about 37 !!!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
05/14/2015 2:12 p.m.

Hello girls !!!

How, I read you whenever I can and I follow you, but I almost always start writing and in half my little one claims me hehehe.

I am happy with my little girl, already quite recovered from Caesarea but a little annoying even depending on what movement.
The girl grows at a normal pace, she is with bibi and not very tragone eats rather a little but puts weight.

I the sugar, I carry it there, there ... After three months I have removed the insulin in the afternoon and I have returned to my normality, that before I stayed I did not put it on me.Loa controls are somewhat better although I continue with my goals some other but not so obsessed with her, I breathe a little better.Hahaha.

Well girl read that we have them very well and that you are on the right track.@elisarueda to see if noa tells something about what everything was and how is the little one, I hope well.

Greetings for all.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
05/15/2015 10:10 a.m.

Finally this morning I have repeated the test and it has come out negative, there are already 41 days and the Missing rule to see when it comes to keep trying.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/16/2015 8:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.