{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls,

Let's see I have a consultation but since I am already paranoid to see if someone gives me support even moral.

We are in full search from the last rule, the truth that we have taken it easy without looking fertile days or anything, in the form of when it comes will come.

If I make accounts I would have to lower my rule on Monday (theoretically) but I have several doubts, I normally my cycle is not 28 days or from far from 35 up, then if you do not lower me how much do you think I should expect?The last one was 39 days.

Then I have been more rare for two or three days, I have read that some had symptoms of hypoglycemia for you to get an idea attached to the Dexcom capture of the last hours.

The Lantus I have spent in the last week from 30 to 28 and 28 to set up) 10 units less than a week and a half ago and instead of being more controlled every day it is the opposite I am lower and it is not for the rapid because I normally put 6-6-6 and yesterday I set 4-3-4-4, now I have put 4 units and by noses it will have to climb the glycemia because I have gotten a mega plate of crumbs from my mother -inSong of the sugary work table.

Total someone who has had a pregnancy pre test symptom or after leaving the contraceptives, I went a little dose of insulin last month but I had it controlled but I already told you I had a week of the raliest week toI can not be able to have a feeling as a constant dizziness yesterday, for example, I had a neighbors'As a dizziness I looked at the Dexcom and I see 190, I got home to verify and if to 183, and I had left that I was 70 I had believed it.

Opinions ??Has anyone happened to someone?Anyway, I'm sorry for the parrafada but since I'm rare I had to tell.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
04/29/2015 3:28 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hi @lauriki I have lowered the total basal units.Of a total between 45 and 50 now I am in 30 and few.All since I left the contraceptives.I live in constant hypoglycemia.I don't know if you will have some relationship but in my case it was like that.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
04/29/2015 3:35 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Thanks @irenemv we must be at a hormonal festival, hahaha!
I the vaginal ring 3 years ago that I use it and I noticed how I had to get from 24 of Lantus to 30 but now it seemed very strange that it has dropped to 20 and as I continue like this I will have to go down even more and as I think thatMy brain lives in paranoia saying Uixx and this will happen to me because I am pregnant ...

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
04/29/2015 3:39 p.m.

I also left them last year, the same thing happened to me and then I colvated them at first as I didn't do anything to me

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/29/2015 3:40 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, it is total paranoia.Among the weight that I have taken with hypothyroidism, fatigue, the continuous declines and that was three months without coming, I thought about it, but ... in the end the rule came and the rest is still the same.But get a proof and go for doubts.I already did the most time to rule out and stay calm.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
04/29/2015 3:42 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Shut up silent than the weight, I already have 5 kilos and I have already chosen not to weigh myself because in the meantime normal downturn that is climbing like the foam and I understand that also for the hormonal change.

What I am not sure is when doing the test waiting for me 5 days of 28 days (that can be within my normality) or wait for a normal gap of mine but lowers me at 35 days wait 5 and do it.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
04/29/2015 3:54 p.m.

I had a lot of grains that I had never had

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/29/2015 4:01 p.m.

@Gala to me at the moment that has not happened to me, I have more or less those that can come out normally

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
04/29/2015 4:10 p.m.

Puff the test I don't know anymore.I am the same as you because I am very irregular, if you are also waiting for you to make sure.And the weight ... 7kg are now, but it is what you say, between the control is improving and that, in my case, minimum 3 juices are up to date .. there are about 300 kcal more if they are no more ...

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
04/29/2015 4:14 p.m.

I left them in April and they started dating me as in June and my hair farther.
In August, the full chin that I had not had in my life not as a teenager, so as we decided for other reasons to wait a year I returned to them, at the end of August or one bone that is clear that it was that.
We will see this time ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/29/2015 4:39 p.m.

That happened to me, left the contraceptives I started with hypos and the first month I got pregnant.I was very irregular, I did the test because I began to have rule symptoms and the rule did not come ... My recommendation is ... well there are two.If you are irregular, use ovulation test, with the second pregnancy, even having stayed from the first to the first use the tests ... with the tests you know that once I positive in 14 days the pregnancy tb tb you haveWhat to give if you are pregnant, but you are not.In Amazon, ebay there is a price thrown ... I have a drawer full of test hahaha ... And now you don't know if it's or not, I wouldn't grad myanother not until the positive or comes to the rule .... we go out to 10(mentally) more ... think that a life could be starting ...

Ayyy girls, what envy (healthy) you give me with your searches!Enjoy to the fullest that is a pass that moment ...

tica's profile photo
tica
04/29/2015 6:10 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks Tica !!!For me it does not lose romanticism either but my husband has been in the new work for 4 months and he does not know how the subject is going to look good but it is a bit pessimistic and I wanted now to go quietly and if the welcome pregnancy arrives it is and but then tryand but from summer he already wants to take it as an absolute priority.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
04/29/2015 6:25 p.m.

By the way @tica are of this type: Link & hash = item2301b54a26

Are they reliable?I had seen them but I didn't know if they were reliable you see them so cheap.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
04/29/2015 6:32 p.m.

Gala,

The same thing happened to me with the theme of the grains, my fatal face put on me, despair!But now I use a gel with 2.5% of peroxide benzoil and it is great, I don't get a grain!Here in the US it is bought without a medical recipe but I think that in Spain the dermatologist has to be prescribed.At first you can irritate and dry out the skin so you have to start little by little.At night I wash my face with a soft cleaning soap (without salicylic acid or anything), I made me a little gel in the areas where grains usually leave (in my case the T zone), I let it be absorbed and thenI give myself a good non -greasy moisturizer.In the morning I simply wash my face and make the moisturizer.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
04/29/2015 7:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, girls, they just given me a date for caesarean section.My little one will be born on Monday.I'm so nervous!I will tell you how everything comes out.To those who are looking for good luck.It is a precious stage, full of emotions.And pregnancy ... I didn't expect it to be so difficult, but it is certainly worth it.I want to meet my baby!:)
Greetings to all

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
04/29/2015 7:10 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Hello girls !!

Lauriki I bought these Link
And they worked perfectly.As I did not believe that the first one I would have pregnant me I went to buy another pregnancy test from the pharmacy that corroborated result.

I would do a test just so you are calm.

Yesterday they did the 20 -week echo and the girl is with everything in place, which descasso.
Today I have gone to the endocrine and the result of my hemo has been 5.3.I have asked him that if I still have this way and the baby is not great if he could try to reach 39 weeks and he told me that difficult because they have it as protocol at 37 or 38 but that she also supports me and would also support me and speakwith the high risk.I do not know if this protocol is the same for all cities.

What nerves Elisarueda, I hope everything goes very well.How much are you?

Greetings to all !!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
04/29/2015 8:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am 38 weeks according to the last rule.In fact on Monday I am 38+6, I do not reach 39 ...

ElisaRueda
04/29/2015 8:47 p.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

Vita, I think you can negotiate them to cause it in week 38 ... who says 38 says 38+6 ... I get to that deal with my second pregnancy, but was born in 37!

Lauriki, if those tests are, there are many brands, but I think everyone is the same with different wrap ... I spend the same thing as Vita, it came out positive and my husband told me that I would not trust aChinese test and that a pharmacy bought me ... q I confirm that I was pregnant, with the second no longer bought pharmacy.

Elisarueda, why caesarean section?You will really want to see your baby, I do the childbirth very well.

tica's profile photo
tica
04/29/2015 9:56 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

They make me caesarean section for a previous myoma operation ... I do want.And fear!But surely everything goes well :)

ElisaRueda
04/29/2015 10:14 p.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

In the end I have spent these three days in Relax plan without so much control and a slightly higher average 120-140 so as not to overwhelm and go hicc as hypo and I have commissioned the fantastic test by eBay, to see when they arrive I try them :)

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
05/04/2015 2:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.