{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

So is Anna, bottles are very dangerous.If you want to continue breastfeeding, the best supplements with the finger-winging technique or a bad one a biba that does not interfere too much in breastfeeding, such as the calm of Medela.Forget about the clock, and a lot of tit and arms.Think that breast milk reduces the risk of diabetes in the future.

tica's profile photo
tica
04/15/2015 3:14 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I am finishing a course of unemployment and I have to combine it with breastfeeding as I can, so as Tica says my sister gives her biba with the tetina of calm of Medela and she continues to take well to the chest.I have also discovered the shells picks up Medela and they are an inventazo.As I have a lot of milk, I put them on when she starts to breastfeed and so what comes out of the support can I keep it to give it to another time.
In case you are interested, I have taken them on the mifarma page that goes well in price.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
04/15/2015 7:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations Aruky !!!!Enjoy your offspring !!!!

How are you?I remain quite well, the gut continues to grow and grow in week 19 so practically in the middle !!

I wanted to thank you for your advice and experiences because here is first, your comments are very good.I had never heard of the shells picks up milks, now I will look at him.

Greetings!!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
04/16/2015 9:07 a.m.

@aruky, congratulations !!I'm glad everything went great.
Now to enjoy the baby that runs lps days and you will see that you soon adapt to each other, mine already has two months!Hahaha.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
04/16/2015 9:50 a.m.

Girls!It happens super fast everything !!!!:): -s
It is like a mixture of feelings .... it gives the sensation k passes so fast that you escape the moments.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/16/2015 12:13 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I have already participated in the occasional thread in the forum but it is the first time I write in this.I have been diabetics for 7 years and this year I would like to try to get pregnant.They have given me green light because I have always had we have acceptable (around 6.5 usually) but the issue is that I am with Lantus and I don't know if it would be better to change to the bomb in which case, I would prefer to change before staying.My endo agrees with any of the options, he told me that it is my decision.
I would like to ask those who are or have been pregnant what your opinion is.What did you pass to Bomba, do you really help you bring more adjusted control?Those that you used bolis, how many times did you have to prick the last quarter?

Inday's profile photo
Inday
04/17/2015 8:03 p.m.

I am the same as you, with the bolis I appaineThe beach and that is when we want to look.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/17/2015 9:02 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Thank you for answering Gala, to see that those that have already passed 1 pregnancy ...
Although I live in a place with beach, we are not very often very often so that this issue does not worry.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
04/17/2015 9:12 p.m.

INDAY, I totally recommend the pump!Since I have hyperglycemia, I almost disappeared completely, I accept it later for many years because I wanted to get pregnant and here I am waiting for an end to the year to approve the jiji exam and put myself to it ....

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
04/17/2015 10:54 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Is that I also wear a MCG and get a more pot ... just like Robocob !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/17/2015 11:02 p.m.

Thanks for the Lauriii27 Council, I more than hypers what I have lately are hypos, I hope to control them better with the pump.
Gala, I do not carry a continuous meter right now, but I am in process of putting it on, I recommend the endocrine even more than the pump.As you say, another pot, but hey, everything is to have the best possible control!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
04/18/2015 12:10 a.m.

The truth is that with the monitor the descent and uploads are very minimized to see the trends

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/18/2015 12:16 a.m.

Hello girls k tal!I walk a pelin with the little one and the blissful breastfeedHe gets angry and gets crazy with his mouth when he eatVAT to leave with hunger. It is more .. I have not taken anything weight ... not even to recover the weight with the K was born :( (today is 16 days) the fact is that I now make mixed breastfeeding. I always ask me to ask for foodI put the breasts before and then the bibi.My baby perceives it. I don't know what to do. I feel failed for not being able to feed it exclusively from my milk.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
04/20/2015 12:08 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

First advice, see a breastfeeding group and second relax advice and well -come bottle when someone is needed and someone who has been breastfeeding has been told ... and both the first week I have given them some bottle.Do not worry, the main thing is to enjoy the children.Office continuously teta, sleep your nap with it, cerquita ... skin with skin.It carries a lot, an elastic scarf costs no more than 40 euros.If you have a while, use the sunset, the milk occurs according to demand, forget about the clock ... You can search the powerful extraction, people work, I have not tried it.At night do not jump any take, it is when more prolactin is generated that the hormone that produces milk.

tica's profile photo
tica
04/20/2015 1:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Aruky is best to go to a breastfeeding group.
To perfect the hitch once solvents that the only thing is to do is to art at patience and dedicate a week exclusively to breastfeed your little one.Forget the clock.Don't wait to be hungry ... if this awake populated in the chest.If you wait for K be hungry it will be when it gets nervous.Try to limit visits these days.As long as you do not have it to the chest, stimulate with a 5 min sacaChes in each chest.(Do not expect to get anything, it is normal, it is simply to stimulate) If you have the little one constantly to the chest and constantly stimulus tmb.In a few days there will be results.It is a full week.You will see results.Try to have someone collaborating during these days and only dedicate yourself to your baby.

Much encouragement !!!
We inform in a few days to see K Tal.

There is an express way to increase production but it is a bit heavy.As you see I would try the K I told you.
Heavy is stimulating every hour for 24 with a maximum 4 h night break.Apart from the child.
If you extract some droplets you give them in syringe supplement mode.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/20/2015 4:14 p.m.

Thanks girls for your advice, but I don't know where to ask if there is any support group in my city. I am carefully worrying pk to give it mixed breastfeeding (already k my baby when she moms sometimes gets like Loko and sometimes she falls asleep butafter ten minutes I ask for food again. That makes me think that my chest is not satiated) my baby barely wins me weight. He has only won 15 grams in two weeks.I don't know. I am something overwhelmed by breastfeeding. The bibi. The weight .... I do not want my insistence to breastfeed my baby, it is not fed and fattened correctly.In addition, the topic d k does not h hook well to the chest M is creating some anxiety too.On the other hand, my diabetes is quite bad and I did not explain very well pk. They gave me hypos of night (about 3) traced them well and around 5 was in 100. Then about 7 the CN 200 and peak rise began and peak andAlready the auction is about 10 when I get up already in 300 and peak !!!So I am more than a week and I can't fix it. I have lowered the lantus to avoid hypo but I follow that brutal hyper when I get up ... I'm somewhat overwhelmed with the baby.Weno Chicas. I have the toston k I have released you ... I needed to vent and only you listen to me ..

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
04/24/2015 5:59 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Aruky, the first 15 days babies do not usually gain weight., But then about 200g weekly.Feed it with what goes best to win the corresponding weight.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/24/2015 9:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Where are you Aruky from?In all cities there are breastfeeding groups.While you find yours I recommend a book, a gift for a lifetime, by Carlos González.It reads very fast, you can take advantage of the shots to read it, I opened my eyes and mind with this issue.

With breastfeeding you need less inulin, especially basal.In 15 days what is expected is to recover the weight of newborn.Stress is very bad companion in breastfeeding.They say that in a state of stress does not occur in the intake, because in nature it would not be the best time to give teta since stress is usually linked to a vital danger.My advice, a couple of days without visits, the 3 at home.You dedicate yourself to the baby, the daddy who dedicates himself to the house.When I ask you to eat, you go up with the room, you tomba in bed, if it is without a t -shirt the two best, and without hurry, what do you want ... Q releases the nipple, hug it and whenever the wantsYou start over, and when you think it's over, because you give it a biba, without any remorse and give yourself a little longer the two alone.It is likely to ask again at the time, or before, same ritual.The newborn Maraca the rhythms, nor you as a mother and much less pediatricians, grandmothers ....

Encourage what you are doing very well, it is a very complicated moment and if not little, the. Diabetes giving bad

tica's profile photo
tica
04/24/2015 11:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Aruky I have late to have a successful breastfeeding, when you get it, growth crises begin ... the baby seems to be satiated, asks all the time ... It's all normal seriously.Remove the feeling of guilt.The chest is not just tmb food is attachment ...
If you can at least browse the book K tells you Tica, I recommend it.It is not natural upbringing guru.This book you teach you to take off your heads and relax to get successful breastfeeding.The first month is exhausting and more k apart from the needs of the little one we regulate us and support our hypos.
I hope you get this phase.Think that there are very few cases in which there really is an inability to breastfeed.
If you solve the hitch with an advice from your city, you put the baby continuously and stimulate your milk with sunset will be safe!
Animo wapa !!!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/27/2015 7:36 a.m.

Hello to all.I read you from time to time, although I do not comment on the lack of foul.First of all, congratulations to the new moms.
Aruky do not overwhelm with the issue of breastfeeding.I tell you my case, at first I was very overwhelmed because my child was born by Cesarean section when the induction fails with which it takes me to climb my milk.How he had slightly low sugar levels gave him Bibi and thus followed for two or three days until he got me.Then I cost me a world to grab and the option was to wear tins to facilitate a little.At 19 days I managed to make if they tiny.Now he is almost 22 months old and I'm still breastfeeding.
Ahh regarding the weight my little loss 300 grams in the first two week and from there it was when he began to pray.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
04/27/2015 11:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.