{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Elisa, for your weight, do not worry ... I win in the first almost 30kg pregnancy and in less than 6 months I had lost 35 ...

And about your baby's percentile, they are watching it but even a point 3 is normal.Think that 100 children 17 are smaller than yours ... They are quite ... there are doctors who insist on which they are in 50th percentile and in a percentile 50 there is only one child of every 100

tica's profile photo
tica
04/04/2015 8:19 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls !!

@aruky I hope everything goes very well, and you will see that everything goes great, my little girl was born in week 37+2 and is very healthy.

@elisarueda, do not worry about that, my girl was also with a low siring of/echo was not inside the table, it was below and they were watching her weight and finally born with 2780g and with three weeks of advance, soDon't worry too much about that.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
04/04/2015 9:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My son was born in week 36 I put myself in child

marian's profile photo
marian
04/06/2015 6:27 p.m.

How was all @aruky?I hope everything very well and you are enjoying together.

As I see that the time can come, 1000 doubts and 1000000 of fears arise!I don't know, I see everything so complicated that I don't know if I will be able.And if something happens because it does not do something right or can't take care of how well I should?If it is now and I have uncontrolled glycemia without explanation, what will happen when it is pregnant?Ains ... but ..... there are so many desire to be mommy!What madness!

A kiss for all!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
04/07/2015 12:44 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv I am like you with a thousand doubts, although right now I am waiting for me to get to the rule after leaving the contraceptives at the moment I have been late for now, and for the moment I have thrown 2 kilos on top because I have a liquid retention thatPa what.

I think that for a lotCaution during this time.

I also go to days, there are days that I see a whole world and I have a thousand doubts and there are days that you say come that everything will go great and for all.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
04/07/2015 11:29 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Well, I was like your @lauriki, from the end of December to leave the contraceptives until a few weeks ago that the rule did not lower, 3 months!The kilos .... I have 6 caught, between the thyroid, withholding of liquids and the control of the blood glucose that goes better ... but well, everything is to be controlled.

There is little left for the analytics (1 month) and the endocrine appointment at the end of May, so from there, and yes, we will have to make important decisions and I am that I do not even believe it, because if everything goesAs I think it is going, I will have my green light to look for it, but as I say ... Now everything is doubts and fears.I guess it will be normal to see it so close.: \ ">

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
04/07/2015 12:13 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv I say it before and before it passes, Alaaa has already lowered my rule and suddenly I have entered joy and panic, hahaha

Now to do the duties to see if there is luck soon.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
04/07/2015 3:12 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Girls, I was more nervous before the Embarazo than when I stayed.There are 9 months Durillos but they pass, you realize that good control everything is going well and you have what is going to be the precious of your life!You are going to hallucinate!Ha ha

tica's profile photo
tica
04/07/2015 3:12 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I am, nervous, turning everything and thinking if I will be able to get it well, but I imagine that those doubts and thoughts will be common to all of us.But as you say @ica, in the end we have the most precious of our lives, so we will have to be positive and think about: Why don't I?If all can ... me too.

@lauriki, look how good, it didn't take long as me.Waiting is desperate.I even thought that there would be a problem and that I would not come, or that I was already pregnant!

Thank you very much, even if you believe no, you help me a lot.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
04/07/2015 3:37 p.m.

Hello girls!It has not been too much for long ... my baby is already 9 months old, I think it's a lie ...
The issue is that I carry some fatal controls ... I am unatrumed ... Many hypos ... Many hypers ... I don't look so much pork with the baby ... it is not the same ... the theme is K I am Corrigienfomecontinuously and since not with continuous declines or ups (adjustment dose ... but it seems that every day is different) I have a decent (or at least had it) 6.5 there, but based on the hypos k I suffer .... I don't really, all after pregnancy I have complicated or that ... I am already discharged in a year or so keria to get pregnant again but as I am now I do not see myself not because of the glycDecent but based on the fact that I have it like that ...
I'm down ... I don't ...

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/08/2015 11:12 a.m.

Hello girls !!

To those who are preparing to get pregnant, tell you that it is not easy and I do not say it to get a hem findings for it, that with effort is achieved but for pregnancy.Physically it is like any other person depends on each one, I speak of what I have lived, the wear is psychological thinking if the baby will come well, if it will not come well, the comments of the doctors who take everything to him, and theso extreme control that you have to take from diabetes;But I also have to say that the end of those nine months when you see your baby's face, you forget everything and you only feel happy for the fruit of that great effort.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
04/08/2015 11:26 a.m.

Anna, don't worry, you have time to adjust.Do not get overwhelmed, that if you don't already know that it is worse.More controls and little by little.

Aruky, I hope everything has gone great and you already have your little with you !!

It seems a lie what changes everything in such a short time, huh?I am quite well, I still have no hypos with breastfeeding so great.My month of diabetes vacation has already passed, I have put on chocolate ... hahaha, but I can't complain with controls, it's much easier now !!

And to those in phase preparation much mood !!!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
04/08/2015 1:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Much encouragement, girls!Yoli is right, there is incredible psychological wear and much, a lot of effort.And doubts.And fear.But surely it is sorry when you see your baby's face.Aruky, I hope everything has gone very well, when you have a little while you tell us.

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
04/08/2015 2:21 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Hello girls, I have not read you and write for a long time.My Peuqeñita is already two months old but as it has been with the colicos, I do not give me the day
To those who will get pregnant, you do not worry, it is normal to have a thousand questions and fears, but surely you do very well.As I have always said, we are diabetics and some days better and others worse, but you will do it great.
The descents of the beginning and the increases overwhelm, but everything happens and when you have the kids everything is forgotten.
The issue of breastfeeding is another one.I try to control as much as possible but there is always some figure that goes, either for up or below, but I take it.
Much encouragement !!

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
04/10/2015 4:38 p.m.

Hello girls !!How about everything.I am already at home with my little boy :) The 4th was born through induction and the green that was faster than PK expected told me to induce the Saturday to give birth on Sunday but enter at 9 d the morning and to the7 in the afternoon I was my child.I am somewhat liadilla cn the breastfeeding pk my little one does not want my chest much ... I think it is a loose thing to suck the tit and prefers the bibis k they are more easy .. Ask that tb has stressed me pk I would like to only eat milkMaternal and not mixed breastfeeding but in short ... I suppose k sometimes you can and sometimes not.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
04/14/2015 10:12 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

How good @aruky !!I am glad that everything went well and you are both perfect.Now normal for everything to be a world until you adapt, but you will see how soon it will go on wheels.

I follow the day to day waiting for my analytics, although lately I am having post.Normally I go to bed well and around 3 starts and I have to correct at 4 and at 7. I do not upload the basal because it is not every day and there are days that I am fine.Anyway ... the madness of the controls!

The rest, how are you going?That this is very paradox.

A kiss for all!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
04/14/2015 10:21 p.m.

Congratulations Aruki !!!
It would be very positive that breastfeeding (in theory to your diabetes benefits as much as your baby) is clear k is a very personal choice.
There is a lot

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/14/2015 11:25 p.m.

Nose k passes k is cut.

There they will help you and you can have successful breastfeeding.
I give you the advice, "child awake to the chest" (try a lot
It is very sacrificed but it is worth it!
Enjoy it !!!!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/14/2015 11:29 p.m.

I am not very expert but I have always heard my uncle who is a pediatrician who, evenBibes will end up leaving your chest

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/14/2015 11:36 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Totally agree with Gala!If you bibe make sure you stimulate (you will end up producing and you could even give it your own milk.
As I say child awake child to the chest.While sleeping stiums with the Sacaleches 5 min each chest and sleep you!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/15/2015 9:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.