{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Thank you very much Jconegar for the kind and beautiful words that you dedicate to us.It is pleasure to see that some men also understand and share our struggle and know how to value things that as women, mothers, workers, diabetics ... we do.For the part that touches me I appreciate those words of encouragement.All the best.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/19/2015 12:40 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

What a beautiful jconegar !!
Your phrase, I sign it.Courage girls !!You are doing it great and then the reward is even greater.

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
03/19/2015 10:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls !!What are you going? How do you carry it?I hope you are all fine !!
I am very agetled with my little girl, hehehe,
I read you when I have holes and I follow you.
Today I have gone to the revision with the endocrine of the month after giving birth and next in May.

Greetings girls !!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
03/23/2015 3:59 p.m.

Thanks for your words, Jconegar

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
03/23/2015 4:05 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Hello, I use insulin bomb for a year and a half more or less and I have diabetes since IAsk those who have used a bomb in pregnancy, where the infusion sets have been put once the belly grows? Normally I use them there, in the lower back part and if in case in the arms,Because in the plane legs I can't stand it.
I would appreciate your help: D Greetings!

gabyt's profile photo
gabyt
03/23/2015 6:39 p.m.

I loved your words @jconegar, I also use that phrase that you comment and makes me think of downturn.

To others, how are you going?@Yoli, good that everything goes great, you were doing anything by having how your final stretch was going and already ... enjoying your little one!Enjoy it!

The rest?I hope well.For my part my controls this last week have been high without reasons and I have been a little breakdown, many times I think that as much as I do, I can always be more than me.But my surprise was that last night, finally and after 3 months my rule has appeared (from there I suppose my high controls) it seems that the thing begins to march what gives me to think that the thyroid may go better, hopefully!Although until mid -May I will know anything that I have no analytical.But well, it's another step.Little by little everything will return to normal I hope and can start looking for my baby.

A kiss for all!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/23/2015 11:35 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Hello!!

I hadn't been through the forum for days.Thanks for your words Jconegar!

Well, I'm going for week 15, the diagnostic test went well so everything remained in a scare.
Gabyt happens to me the same thing, I start having a considerable belly and I don't know very well where the bomb puts myself.I have never put it in another place other than in the gut and the truth in my back gives me a little thing, but I fear that there is no other to try.

Greetings to all !!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
03/24/2015 9:31 a.m.

Beautiful @jconegar!

@Irenemv I am very happy !!!I also have a few days of glycemia and I know with work avalanche and a little discouraged, but everything is Stress !!Let's see that the rule theoretically if it were everything ideal should appear this weekend, although it would be too beautiful, since I have never been regular.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
03/24/2015 5:47 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

What cool everything you say @jconegar, thank you very much for what touches me!

I put the bomb in my ass when I started bothering me in the gut, I haven't put it anywhere else, really.Keep in mind the creams and things, I took off to me that you do not see, I always had to have good alcohol before and I do not shower already later in what was left day or I took sure.

Cheer up to all those that are little and those who are in it, that everything arrives, really!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
03/24/2015 9:22 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello girls, what are you going?I already have news about my pregnancy ... I have gone to the echo of 35 weeks and Aunk my glycemia have improved quite according to my educator and my endocrine, they are not well enough to consider that it is well controlled, ask the bacon hasdetermined to finish my pregnancy in week 37 ... I am currently 35+4 and the truth is that I have discouraged a Poko PK I thought that I was not poorly controlled to advance it so much (Aunk already told me K with good control they advanced it in38 or 39 and with bad control in 37) `But well, everything is for the good of my little one .. the only thing that I have discouraged a Poko in that aspect and also in which they have told me that by advancing it in 37It is possible that the baby's lungs are not developed at all, so they must put some injections to develop them faster.To those who have gone through this, has something similar happened to you ???I am quite restless about it with that subject and I would be well to know your experiences that you have already given birth ... and those that are still in the process of searching, I tell you K auk it is not easy task for us, the desire to beMamas does not take care of us to extremes that we do not have imagined before.So I encourage you to continue controlling your levels and that you do not discourage you at any time ..

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/25/2015 5:35 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Courage, Aruky, if they decide to advance it sure because they believe it is the best.Everything will have passed and you will have your baby in my arms.Surely everything goes well.

ElisaRueda
03/25/2015 5:56 p.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

@aruky caused me in the37+2 and that of the lungs to me I did not tell me anything or put any injection and thank God my daughter is healthy.We have already gone to the revision of healthy children of the month and the pediatrician says that he is apparently healthy, the breast does not sound or anything and breathe well .... I do not know, it is the first time I hear that.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
03/25/2015 6:22 p.m.

Thanks Elisarueda for your animals :)
Yoli, I have also been a little in pictures because I thought that at this point in pregnancy I was already well developed, I was very surprised that ... the fact is that I do not have inconvenience to put injections or anything, everything is for meChild but has missed me.According to me, they are two corticosteroid injections to mature the baby's lungs in case they were not completely developed ... but it is rare that they injject something in case, without seeing whether or not they are developed, right ??In addition, there are babies that are born with more than a month of advance and naturally and nothing of their lungs is said, and yet they will cause it only 3 weeks earlier than expected they tell me that ...I don't know what to think about.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/25/2015 6:44 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

aRuky, mi segundo hijo nació en la 37 de forma natural y todo fue perfecto.I think that in my hospital they put those injections before 36. To me with Diego they almost put them because I had many contractions from 34, but in the end they were in 38. The corticosteroids rise a lot of sugar, comment, novaya a ser peor el remedio q la.enfermedad

tica's profile photo
tica
03/25/2015 10:27 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls, how are you?I have read you here, because I tell you my story, I have been with diabetes for 20 years, I have a beautiful 7 -year -old boy and I am considering having another, I have always said that I did not want more, that I did not risk with diabetes, but IThe maternal instinct has awakened, what scares me is that I am 37 years old, I don't know what to do, my last hemo I have bad to get pregnant I have 7.8.I have been insulin bomb for four years.

marian's profile photo
marian
03/26/2015 5:57 p.m.

Hello everyone, how are you doing?I see something paradillo this ... will be the cows JehejewenK does not consider them well at all how to wait .. tng k Recognize K I am quite scared PK I have always believed k 37 is too early, my little one already weighs almost three kilos but weno .. m have put corticosteroid to mature the lungsAnd evenk m have uploaded the levels, nothing exaggerated.And I hope it is all fast: s and the others how do you go ???

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
04/03/2015 9:42 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Aruky, Nacho was born in 37 +1 or +2 ... He was born healthy and without any problem.It is true that it was not an indication, but surely that I advance for the touch that made me days before ... so in part if it was induced ... calm that everything will do well.If you have any questions with breastfeeding I will try to help you ... I've been an expert!Enjoy your baby's birth, it's a unique experience!

tica's profile photo
tica
04/03/2015 1:33 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Cheer up, Aruky, surely everything goes well, and you'll see your baby right now.How little you are missing!

ElisaRueda
04/03/2015 1:35 p.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

Much @Aruky that you have the most beautiful with you and everything will come out, don't worry.

The others, how are you going?I hope everything remains well and resting a little that you are on vacation.

I continue to control the glycemia, with good days and others not so good, but ... What am I going to tell you?:) wishing that the analytics arrive to see how hemo and the thyroid follows.It is time to wait and keep taking care of yourself.

A kiss!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
04/03/2015 9:59 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

They have told me that my little one is smaller than normal ... according to the table that MIRs would be in the 18 or 7 percentileIn mood ... let's see what they tell me in the next review ... I hope that others do well

ElisaRueda
04/03/2015 11:06 p.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.