{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Okk Tica. I will take into account the sleeping close to being calmer.Another query I have.My boss M has commented on if I ask for the low medical, I will charge somewhat less salary while k if I wait for 37 m, they could go down at work at work and would charge 100% and I would pay me the mutual. But of course.According to me, the mutual should not know k tng diabetes pre -estational pk but do not lower the risk.My doctor has not put anything in the part that I have diabetes but I do not know if I will have any problem with the mutual. Do you know something about it?I fear enduring a few more weeks to catch the mutual and k then m reject it. And on top of working, I am already quite annoying.What do you think ??What did you do ??Do you know how this topic works ???It is the first time k m doi dr low at work ...

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/13/2015 5:41 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

"Supposedly" the decrease in labor risk, if you have not had any problem during pregnancy (no nausea, vomiting, katic ... that you can have had it, but that the medical has not had evidence) nor is the pre -existing diseases pre -existing diseases an accentuatedpregnancy, they can't deny you

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/13/2015 7:07 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

If the prediabetes have diagnosed you being pregnant, screwed, the mutual looks for any loophole so as not to have to pay, which is when you would charge 100% and you are pigeonholed due to common illness that pays the SS, which you will pay you less and toYour boss TB is quite more expensive

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/13/2015 7:13 p.m.

Larii27, I have bad news, but no ... None accepts us, when I decided to look for Ruben, I tried in all, and I accept me.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
03/13/2015 10:55 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2
mi peque nació el 2 del 11
y mi mujercita el 26 del 10 del 99

and congratulations to the new moms.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
03/13/2015 11:02 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2

But here any of the girls I think they read that they are going to private sure ????

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/14/2015 1:59 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

If I have a private mutual and being diabetic I pay a little more expensive for having what calls pre -existing diseases, but there were mutuals who directly told me not

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
03/14/2015 2:23 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

My diabetes is prior to pregnancy. For Lok it has not been a complication of pregnancy. I have a very good condition and my doctor has not specified in the low part anything about my diabetes. For Lok I do not believe that they deny it in the mutualBut M worries K to call me the doctor of the mutual m ask the typical .. "Any previous disease ??"And I say K No. And then x How do you find out diabetes and I have any problem.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/14/2015 3:49 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

If it is prior to pregnancy and you have not had lack of controls and you have not had other problems, they cannot tell you anything in the mutual.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/14/2015 4:18 p.m.

Thanks Gala for the information.I have processed with my boss the low risk with the mutual, I hope I have no problems.And what do you go to others?How are your little ones who are pregnant?And those that not yet, how do you carry your controls ???I truth is that lately they don't give me a lot of hyper but rather hypos, and I worry a lot because I understand that they are worse for the little ones the hypos ... I'm already 34 weeks and the truth is that this month I am becoming eternal, it will be the desire that I have to see my fluff :) And besides, I don't rest anything well, I have my back from work, it costs me more and more walking without getting tired ... Come on, the longest month of my lifeHehehe but hey, I will have my precious reward.Although on the other hand, I am also somewhat nervous because the date is approaching, and of course, some fear of the unknown I have ... Although I am sure that it is as time for delivery, it will be worth going through everything.Next Tuesday I have an appointment in monitors to see what everything goes and determine approximately my date of income for scheduled delivery (which roll that already makes you program something without knowing how it will still be) also will see the contractions, which byTrue, I've been having something stronger for a few weeks, although they still don't become painful but somewhat annoying ... Weno, I'll tell you how it goes ... and others how are you going girls ???

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/17/2015 6:57 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Hello!!!!Well, I am improving quite a lot since I adjust the ratibomba I am that I do not even believe it almost all the controls about 80,19,100 at most 125 ... something incredible for me not to have almost any hyper and had only 212 for 2 weeks!!!!I hope to be good for a few more months and wing to try to see what happens, I have a Superrrrr Ilusion> :): D

lauriii27
03/17/2015 9:24 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Sorry I wanted to say the ratios and the basal of the pump, which put ratibomba...he he

lauriii27
03/17/2015 9:27 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Today I come a little scared, I have collected some analysis and I have left a 12.3 TSIt turns out that now I am much higher yet, I do not understand.
If it is true that these last weeks I have had some cold that were not normal, especially with the heat it has made and an exaggerated tiredness and headache but as the eutirox had uploaded it does not relate it to this.
So he told me that no babies until we know why this climb

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/17/2015 10:17 p.m.

Aruky, you are already missing :) I am already 31 weeks (32 tomorrow) and I have been lucky, because they have already discharged me.The endocrine wrote a report for the header saying that it was highly recommended that it was already withdrawal.Now I can sleep more and rest.
But lately I have a little high sugar, although hem is fine ...
Today I have gone to walk and it has given me a horrible dizziness, I have lost my vision and everything.I have scared a lot because I was alone and far from home and believed that I was going to pass out.I have spent the rest of the day at home without daring to leave.
Anyway, wishing the end and see that everything goes well.
Greetings to all!

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
03/17/2015 11 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

That Elisarueda, that you are already calm at home resting, is better for our little ones and for our glycemia ... I can no longer, my back hurts, the stress of work, the things that I need to prepare for theArrival of the baby ... and that I only have about 4 or at most 5 weeks to give birth, since I will not arrive at week 40 ... My bosses think that I will work until the day that breaks waters:-S but we will endure what is left of March, up to about 2 or three weeks before fulfilling, I need to be calm, relaxed and better control my glucose.Well, see what they tell me in my next visit to the gine ... when it will be the great moment :)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/18/2015 10:36 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

I am from Madrid and type 1 diabetics for years when I thought about getting pregnant to call all private mutuals, Adeslas, Maphre ..... and everyone denied me, of course I said nothing that I wanted to stay in state, simply simplyI wanted private health insurance and I accept me.

casiopea's profile photo
casiopea
03/18/2015 7:55 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2003
Hemo 6.2

I had a private company, but because I am from MuFace.In fact, when they have called me to offer me some insurance, as soon as I say that I am diabetic they apologize and they tell me that then they cannot offer me anything ... I do not understand that discrimination, the truth, if it takes good control we do not have forWhat to have more problems than another person ...

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
03/18/2015 8:59 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Well, I still have nothing answered... But I see it very black for what you tell me :(, the truth is that it is discrimination but it seems to me a shame that they treat us as if we had the plague or something like that ..

lauriii27
03/18/2015 9:17 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Well, in my case I have been mutual for 5 years, I am forestygood control.

Having what they call a pre -existing disease is paid per month 2 euros more than any other person.

To me except in this and another that I do not remember the rest right now they also told me no.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
03/18/2015 9:28 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello to all breasts and future breasts.You may say that a man does here, because I usually read everything you write for several months and I just wanted to tell you that you are admiring.
Your constant struggle both physically and psychically, thinking about everything for your future child is admirable, you have courage, value, enthusiam, illusion, hope, for me you were square and your children will know in the future everything you have suffered because theycome to the world and the love you will have will be infinite.
I really stay in pictures when I read everything that happens to have that reward of bringing a boy or a girl to the world.
I just wanted to encourage you to continue to those who are pregnant for your effort and thank you as a father that I am, of everything you do for giving us the happiness of bringing a daughter or son to this world and congratulating all thethat you have already had it.And for those who are tried a lot of encouragement and fight for what you want.
You fight from before pregnant to carry out perfect control and everything goes well.
For a long time I use this phrase "I do not fight against diabetes but I fight with it" and I tell you to use it too.
Even if you don't know any, a hug.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/18/2015 10:18 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.