{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I have said breastfeeding and is low by maternity

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/04/2015 11:29 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello everyone!How are you?Very quiet for what is seen!I am very well with the work issue.I currently have no job and the thing I would like to work but if I do I know that my controls will be worse and if in May/June I could look for pregnancy I do not know if it would be a problem to start working and just after the pregnancy.

For my part I continue to catch weight and without rule.I have been with breast pain and for the lower part of the belly, I hope that the rule that already goes for 3 months without it comes soon.As for hypothyroidism, I believed that when I started medicating I would feel better but I still tired and as I say, taking weight and 6 kg.I am a little desperate now!The controls ... are still short to see if I get them to avoid them but I have not been a way for a few months.

Greetings for all and have how you go!What a long time you don't speak!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/09/2015 4:19 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv you have tried to take onagra oil capsules to see if you manage to regulate the rule, I told the gynecology on Friday that when I did not take anticopceters the rule came to me every 40 or 45 in the best case and told me thatI will try to take onagra oil capsules, you can buy them in pharmacy or herboristeria, apart told me that they serve to soften premenstrual syndrome, I have started taking them I will tell you if they work for me or not, because if they work meI see that I will be more than two months without seeing the rule quietly.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
03/09/2015 4:31 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Well, I will try them to see how.Because I suppose it will also retain more liquid without having the regular cycle.To those who have problems with the thyroid, did you take a lot of weight?And was it lost when everything returned to normal levels?

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/09/2015 4:37 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Well, I didn't take much weight for the thyroid.The truth is that since I debuted I have had more or less the same weight ... until now, of course.That by the way, it is something that has overwhelmed me, because nobody tells me if I am fattening a lot or not ...
Thanks to all for your advice on the decline.Tomorrow I will see the endocrine, I will tell him to see what he tells me ...

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
03/09/2015 4:46 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Irene, I don't know how much you need work, but it is essential, I would not start in a new work.I tell you my story ... I had been in a company for 3 years, they closed.My husband was assigned to Germany, I went with him with the idea of ​​finding a curro ... a year of minijobs, and suddenly I entered the rush of being a mother.I turned alone to Spain, I found work, I left the pill and I got pregnant the first month of Curro ... I communicated it when I was 3 months and went from having many future perspectives to make my life impossible ... I haveFinish with harassment demands, a 1 year depression decrease ... but with 2 son ... I curse the day I accepted the work ... but on the other hand I would not have my 2 suns!

tica's profile photo
tica
03/09/2015 8:24 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls,

I really don't remember having taken weight with hypothyroidism ... yes after it costs me more to lose weight.

On day 1 I finally had the baby.In the end it was caesarean section because I only dilated up to 8 cm ... But hey, we are both well, which is the important thing.It weighed 3160, which is what it was supposed to weighed two weeks earlier, so you don't overwhelm you too over the issue of weight.

What a technical effectiveness the Hamilton maneuver!I did it Friday at 17 and at 18 I started with contractions !!!!Of course, until Sunday morning they did not enter me because I did not reach 3 cm of expansion, until I finally broke waters!

With the contractions I did not notice that the sugar lowered me, a little yes in the final stretch and at the moment I do not notice sudden changes during breastfeeding.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
03/09/2015 8:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Congratulations ARI !!
I hope you do well with your pregnancies and little ... I pass the time flying !!

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
03/09/2015 10:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations @aryi !!Finally in house and with your treasure.

@tica, don't see what plan!The truth is that it is not essential but a baby I suppose there are many expenses so I don't know.And then I'm afraid to think that I stay and lose it, hence my desire to start this stage.This year I will fulfill the 29, I have time yet but with the lack of control of menstrual cycles that I have and the risks we have added, we ask ourselves now, I think it is a good time.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/09/2015 10:39 p.m.

Hello girls !!

I am following you but I write little with the little one and that ... I am already in my house or everything is different, I am in my mother's house until I recover from the Cesarwa and there Yenia and your help here at home although I have the help ofMy husband is not the same ... I end up exhausted and every day going up and going down stairs ... the sugar duista the day I have more or less, but I have noticed that when the tade arrives and as whatever, fruit, some someCookie is indifferent arrived at dinner at almost 3 grams having had the post of the food well;Thing that before I was pregnant mp it happened to me.

On the 23rd of this Mess I have an appointment with the endocrine that has taken me the emnbarazo almost a month after giving birth, but boy without having analytical or anything so I will not know how I have the thyroid !!!

The little one is very good, very pretty and taking weight. Disprinting from her to the maximum.And returning to normal.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
03/10/2015 12:35 p.m.

How good, Yoli.I am very happy that everything goes well.Now to give your girl to the fullest :)
What do I want to have my little with me!And in the end everything is doubts, and questions and fear that something does not go well ... until I see it I fear that I will not be able to breathe calm ...

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
03/10/2015 4:13 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Congratulations Aryi, surely you have had a beautiful baby and I hope the recovery is very good.
Yoli your k to you will also ??I see that something overwhelmed by the new situation but surely soon returns to normal.
Elisarueda, I think we will be the next ones to have our little ones ... what do you win, right?:)
I wanted to ask you a curious things that happens to see if I am the only one or it is normal.The fact is that I have always detected the hypos very well but these last months sorrow I realize but I look at my glucose, but there seeing the most curious of the situation ... and it is that my little one seems that if he warns me, because alwaysAlways whenever I notice it more active of the account that I am in Hicm !!!This has ever happened to you?Or is it that my little one notices it and is crazy when I have the sugar down ??? will be doing any type of damage and therefore activates more than normal ???The truth is that this worries me a lot.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/10/2015 5:31 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Congratulations Aryi, I'm very happy that both well!!Now enjoy!!

Vita's profile photo
Vita
03/10/2015 8:06 p.m.

Hello girls,
Comment a little, I am breastfeeding and according to my endocrine, breastfeeding is a fair and is right.Eating almost the same as soon as I am in 200 and a lot, as I have a hicc as the other day in 26 and without finding out.
My endo continues to review every month to see how I am evolving.Because the stress of having the kids greatly affects glycemia.And I now have my little with the humpbacks, I get my nerves.
Girls sleep a lot !!

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
03/10/2015 10 p.m.

@aruky the same thing happened to me, when I gave me a descent, he began to kick and when he was tall, everything was left quiet or flinch.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
03/11/2015 3:39 p.m.

Thanks Yoli, I already thought that I was a case apart hehehe
Another doubt that I have girls.Yesterday I went to the payment gynecologist that has been seeing me throughout the pregnancy (apart from the S.S.) and told me that I recommended buying a device of those that detect the movements of the baby when they sleep, because he says that by caution, since the babiespremature (assuming that they will advance my birth and in that case it would be premature) and diabetic mothers say that they usually suffer sometimes apnea (they run out of breathing while they sleep) and of course, according to him, for my tranquility, I should buy meOne of those devices that carry alarms and others.Do you know any of that you?Does it have it ??Have a doctor told you about premature and diabetic breasts ???It is the first time that I have heard it and I don't know whether to take it very seriously or not ...

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/11/2015 6:40 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Hi today start the procedures to make me private insurance in Adeslas more than anything for gynecologist.I don't know if they will accept me for diabetes, do you know something.Because some company does not accept .. I hope you are lucky...: d

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/11/2015 9:36 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Aruky, how strong ... my first child had apneas and they swore and perjurad me that it was not for induction or diabetes ... Diego had to put a monitor with electrodes that when I stopped breathing whipped ..It gave a lot of peace of mind.I don't know if the mattress will work.If you are going to breastfeed it is very likely that you end up with little in bed ... It is the unique way of resting something, so it is an investment that you do not use.

tica's profile photo
tica
03/12/2015 9:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

That same thing I had ethical, that when I breastfeed, I finish most of the nights sleeping with me, so I think I don't think I need that device but on the other hand it is already afraid of me, you think and say ... you say ..."And if I don't spend a hard time something?"You know, the paranoid vein comes to me hehehehe in the same way I will look in if I sell it second hand something more economical and thus the disbursement will not be so much.In addition, I understand that the apnea usually lasts until the 3rd or 4th month of the baby, is it like that?How long was your child?

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/12/2015 10:12 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Yes, about the 3 kisses, babies give a great change.Diego at 4 months no longer had, but for security they left it until 6 months.

We the first month Diego slept in the cradle stuck to our bed, we were afraid that we could harm him.We discovered that if I slept by my side, in bed, I had no apneas.Looking online, I read that the natural is sleeping like this and that the baby's breathing and the mother synchronize.With Nacho I slept from the first night.

tica's profile photo
tica
03/13/2015 4:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.