{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls, k such everything !!
Vita, I have not yet gone to the spa, it is this weekend ... the truth is that although they recommend me not to enter, only the fact of being a weekend without home tasks, cooking, working ... for me, these, these to theseHeights of pregnancy, it will be the paradise hehehe you do not worry about the result of the tests because I know people that the same thing happened to them and then it has not been anything, you will see!
Irenemv, be patient, that the good is expected, but then you will have a beautiful result :) although I understand that when you have so much desire and illusion ... it seems that time does not happen.
Yoli, I hope you are having a very good recovery and that your doll is very beautiful and beautiful.

For my part, and my next appointment is the 24th to go to monitors (I will be 35+3) and they will tell me what approach there is to bring to my child according to my glycemia and others, although as they already told me,The thing will walk between week 37 as very early and 38-39 as too late ... they already told me that if I do not speak ask ... the truth is that as the weeks approach it is more afraid not to know not knowing whatthat holds me (not for fear of childbirth but for the good of my little one) what nerves !!!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/02/2015 6:36 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Hello girls !!!

Vita, do not worry that the risk often comes out and then when doing the amiocentesis test is nothing .....

I am recovering little by little but well, today I have removed the points at all and they have put some of tapes and I have to return the scar on Friday, but I still do not make any efforts ...

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
03/02/2015 10:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Girls, a question: have you since they dropped?

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
03/04/2015 11:45 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

The endocrine was given to me since week 16, but he told me that diabetic women begin to be given from week 20 if they want it.Adi that if you already see her already asking that you are already?
I paga the mutual and charged the same or more than if I were working.Hahaha.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
03/04/2015 12:10 p.m.

Well, I'm already 30 weeks and today I have gone to the head doctor to ask for the leave and he has not given me because he said it was very soon, that I still lacked more than two months to give birth.I have told him that I need to control my meals and rest, the other day I had a hiccup of 24!And nothing, to come back later.That's why I asked, to know what is usually normal ...

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
03/04/2015 12:16 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

I would talk to the endocrine.In my first pregnancy I took it in 34, in the second I was pregnant with low depression and I have not yet returned ...

tica's profile photo
tica
03/04/2015 1:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Elisarueda, what do you work in?If you do not want to give it to diabetes that you from the lanoral risk in pregnancy.There are some tables depending on what you work in or what activity do it corresponds to a deeterminate week but before 30 almost all,

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/04/2015 3:53 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The list is much more complete but I do not find the page on which everything comes to you.
Search on your mutual page

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/04/2015 3:56 p.m.

Elisarueda returns to the header and you tell him that you don't find yourself well.Nothing is stipulated (even k the body endures) do not ask.Sign.You tell him that, you can't work and put on how he puts it to you to give it and more being 30.
If you are little, they can make an inspection.Being 30 no.
In theory, diabetic pregnant women but we have complications do not consider us at risk.And if you have an idiot k has no idea what k is this, you see ...

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/04/2015 4:35 p.m.

@elisarueda, when do you have the next appointment with the endocrine?I would talk to him.It was given to me, but because with my work schedules that were a pass I could not control the sugar and my boss did not want to change it gave it automatically.It all depends on the circumstance of each person.
Now of course they have been calling me from the mutual every two weeks to follow my pregnancy.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
03/04/2015 5:55 p.m.

I do not understand anything .... I don't know who has erased the messages of @Gala .... but well ...

In my case, I am a lesbian, my greatest wish was to be mommy but I know that it costs me cars and carts controlling me exhaustively .... then my wife will get pregnant ....

But I like to follow this thread and see how you are ...

To those who are pregnant I hope that you are going well ... and the statistics?They have done them in case it happens .... but they are only statistics ....

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/04/2015 6:01 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I do not understand anything .... I don't know who has erased the messages of @Gala .... but well ...

In my case, I am a lesbian, my greatest wish was to be mommy but I know that it costs me cars and carts controlling me exhaustively .... then my wife will get pregnant ....

But I like to follow this thread and see how you are ...

To those who are pregnant I hope that you are going well ... and the statistics?They have done them in case it happens .... but they are only statistics ....

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/04/2015 6:02 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Hello girls, what do all?
I have beenA few days that I do not stop to notice punctures at the height of the right kidney, it is above all when my little girl is somewhat scrambled but I am not, I am starting to worry about whether I could have any pebble or something or I don't know if it will be normal for pregnancy.That you are pregnant or you have already had your little angels, you have noticed at some point that discomfort or is only me for something alien to pregnancy (stones, urinary infections ...) ??
Elisarueda, I eat my situation in case it helps you .. precisely today I have seen my educator and has thrown a anger that you do not see, pk I still work (I am administrative and my work is basically in an office) And according to her, at this point, I should be calm at home, trying not to stress to improve my levels ... I am 32+4 ... I have understood, and according to my work, they would not give me the lossBy risk until week 37, Ask au I look a little until I Yegue .. I'm looking forward to it because I have a fatal back frankly but I can't afford to take the drop before the reduction that would be in my salary, I don't have leftanother to wait.My advice: If you can afford it, take the low, pk will be the best for you and your baby, pay attention to me :)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
03/04/2015 7:24 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

What messages have been deleted?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/04/2015 8:07 p.m.

Yours @gala .... lets see if I can make a screenshot ...

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/04/2015 8:36 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Pussy I can't find it ... I told my wife ... I said ... Look how this was put on .... speaking with one Daniel of the Roll of Genetics

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/04/2015 8:44 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Already

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/04/2015 8:55 p.m.

💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Girls.I'm a little worried.I am 21 weeks and occasionally I have acetone in urine.My glycèmia are normal and my glyd 5.5.I do not know if it is for some hiccups - slight and I correct them Ràpid - or for not taking more hydrates.The truth is that I do not take many HC to better control glycemia but maybe it's doing wrong.Please have you had acetone?How many portions of hydrates?My endocrinò and my gynecogogo do not give it much importance if my glycemia are normal.

Boira's profile photo
Boira
03/04/2015 9:40 p.m.

I was fixed ... I understood that just being diabetics you already entered high risk ... and they dropped you from the 1st minute of pregnancy... when I get pregnant I can't wait so long!!My work consists of loading boxes of 25 kilos or more garlic by hand and from the ground he burns above the waist more so can lift one every 15 minutes or more. And of course we weigh that you do not see I have to get to mebody to be able to lift them, then how a pregnant woman will you do that job???

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/04/2015 9:56 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Lauriii, you enter for what you say on low work risk, 1 would you would have to talk to your boss to see if you can give you another more appropriate position (come on obligation) and if this is not possible because there were no other type of work moreAdequate, it is when you would ask for the work risk, you have to ask for the request in the mutual, another role that your boss has to sign you saying that you cannot develop your work and there is no other position and finally another role signed by theAs a header to put that you have not had any problem, the law is clear, you have not had to have any problem during what you carry in pregnancy, nor nausea, vomiting, kaths ... or of course that you are cracked by the previous existing diseasesTo pregnancy (including diabetes, let's get a lot of control) because if you have no lowering due to common illness since diabetes at the time of low100%, if not 70%, so to shut up and endure how it is commanded unless it is mu chunga, I am autonomous ...
The bosses usually like this option more than the decrease due to common illness because it is low as well as the breastfeedAnd the rest of the family all the time that the pregnancy lasts since you will have to pay your salary, your social insurance and the salary and social insurance of the substitute, in the other way, low for work risk, only pays the salary and social securityof the substitute you hire to cover your position

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/04/2015 10:12 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.