{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

You will see how everything goes well on Friday @vita.And with the first trimester without risks it is a great step and will give you peace of mind.

@lauriki I'm going to wait a few more days and if I keep so I will have to do it to rule it out.Two weeks ago I had a slight stained but very poor (nothing to do with the rule).My GP says that it is nornal, which can take to arrive and the weight I am taking (4.5 kg I have already) is because of the thyroid and fluid retention.So ... we will have to wait.Those who are already pregnant what symptoms and how was your glucose before knowing that you were?

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/23/2015 3:22 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Yoli what a scare!But you already have your girl in my arms.About breastfeeding if you still have taken the pill you can amantly if you wish.Ask for help if that.I was clear that I was not going to suffer, that formula's milk is as valid as breastfeeding ... but now that I have been breastfeeding for 25 months, I hope that this advice is not disturbed ...

Irene, my symptoms were breast pain and the feeling that I had to come the rule and did not come ... and much tired.I left the pill, my husband was out, came a weekend that was not, in theory, when ovulava and bingo!I did the test because talking to my sister told me to do it ... I was going to the doctor who gave me something for fatigue ...

tica's profile photo
tica
02/23/2015 4:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks @ica.I don't know what to think, because I don't think there has been because I am putting means.But as everything has coincided, thyroid with tiredness and weight rise, leave contraceptive with the absence of a rule ... I told my header and told me that it was normal, that it could take to arrive.I have been with sugar drops for some time and I have had to reduce my basal, but it is also true that since December I am controlling much more and adjusting more doses and intakes and hence my descents.So ... I'm made a mess!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/23/2015 5:57 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv I to get calmer I would not think about it and I would do it if it is negative because nothing to keep waiting, but it is positive it is important to know!

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/23/2015 6:03 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello girls !!!

Thank you very much!

I am already somewhat better recovering and mentally, Paula who is called my little princess is great just eating and sleeping !!, it is very good ....

The Softness emphasizes me to take the points to see what happens when they take away;I hope everything goes as until now with the wound !!!

I read you little by little.I have to update your evolutions.I encourage you to take this sugar with peace of mind and do not obsess that it is worse and create a state of anxiety !!!

All the best!!!!!.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/23/2015 7:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Irene I did not notice anything very weird, in fact I thought the rule was coming since I only felt ovarian pain.I didn't have dances until a little later.But just as Lauriki says I would do the test.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
02/24/2015 2:45 p.m.

Hello girls, k tal walk!I have been in the Risk Gynecologist again today (for the second time this month, one for the echocardiogram and today by monthly revision) and the truth is that he has left me a pelin worried ... He told me that my baby weighs 1,961 grams(I am 31+3) .. They were already saying in previous reviews that it seems that there is a chubby but nothing worrying, at no time have I implied that it can be because of diabetes or something else, they simply tell meK is great, about 32 weeks) I have been looking at x internet and it seems to me that the weight it has this week is not bad, so I listen to there, but Weno ... the fact is that taking advantage, I haveAsked to the Tocology that as are the births (scheduled, with Cesaria, ...) and according to me in a well -controlled diabetics they never usually wait to finish 40 weeks but culminate it in 38 or 39, butthat in a poorly controlled diabetes (by the subject of the weight of the baby) they induce it in 37 .. My question is as poorly controlled must be to induce it in 37. Because my hemo is not to throw rockets but according to my endocrineIt is at all evil.I worry a lot that they schedule it for the 37 pk I think it would be too soon and another doubt is normal that as a result of the baby's weight they program it almost 3 weeks before?I know people who have a natural childbirth and have given birth to babies of more than 4 kilos and have not had problems, just because of the weight issue should it be taken before time ???What do you think ???any in that situation ??

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
02/24/2015 6:03 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

I remember my sister -in -law who had gestational diabetes and had it
All the pregnancy telling it "at the moment it passes from 3 kg, we took it out" so the poor man was eating anything and less not to take weight and making more hair controls than nososras.
They said that they did not want large children, of more than 3 kg because it says that everything was complicated, that there was more risk that the voltage would rise, more insulin resistance, more risk of Caesarea ...
In the end they let her arrive at 40 weeks but because the child weighed at birth 2,810 and she thin

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/24/2015 8:55 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello girls!I wanted to ask something (I think Tica can answer me or someone else)
The esk theme I am with lactation DSD 7 months ago and I have a very disparate ratios a breakfast as if it were pregnant (I need some movie bowling, and as a consequence hypoglycemia at 3_4h with hyper previous. Then a meal like it was hardly diabetic (justI need insulin) and instead at dinner we return with impressive bowling and a slow insignificant.
I don't understand this!Wouldn't it have few insulin requirements?To the k weaning my Peke K Bolos I will have to click?(I can't eat a minibocadillo anymore) and I honestly don't feel like starting to do K Networks (but K Nothing K in the work is little practical.): -s: -s

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
02/24/2015 10:38 p.m.

@aruky that of weight is relative, I have had scared otherwise by little weight.Look on Monday, February 9 in an evidence weighed 2700 in week 36 and Friday the 13th on another weighed 3300g.Three days later weighs so much ?? !!!And finally they cause day 17 a week later and its birth weight was 2770g.One of the eco -hocogragos had to fail? ???.With this what I want to tell you is that you do not scratch you because everything is telling.

The theme of Induvcion is relative everything depends on how you go.I was physically great, but from that week the tension began to rise I got edema on my feet and I was a ball of how fans that I found everything because of the tension, I entered the urgency and waited until theyI was 37+2 to cause it that pregnancy is already considered term.
For my experience I advise that if the baby is fine and you also have at least 38 as a minimum;Let you know the doctors and if they see that it can be feasible.
As I have had such a bad experience with induction because .....

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/25/2015 11:07 a.m.

Hello everyone,

Today I have gone to review and induce it on Monday, so with tranquility these days.I have been told that I am very green yet, if it still does not touch!But well, it's what there is.And that I am taking the infusion of raspberry, homeopathy and I do everything they say it can be good: D

Irene, I noticed that my glucose lowered me enough, I had enough hypos since a few days before the positive.And symptoms because I was rare, as the girls tell you with an ovarian pain and my breasts swell a little.

Yoli, I'm glad after all recovery is going well.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/25/2015 2:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Yoli, I'm glad you're something better, little by little everything returns to normal, and enjoy our babies :) Well, for my part I hope they don't program it at 37 because I think it's somewhat prompt, although as you say, if there is any complication of tension, too many lack of controls or something similar (I hope I don't) I have no choice but to prepare.For now I feel very good, I have not had any problems of anything, just small discomfort in the back and now a little for the height of the ribs, but well -controlled glucose, I have no fan ...I hope everything continues
Aryi The best thing you can make these days is to rest a lot, k because I see a scheduled delivery does not have to be easy.Much encouragement and you already have little to see your little one .. what illusion !!!
Irene, the same thing that the girls commented, I began to have enough hypos, pain of ovaries (which made me be suuuuuuuper convinced that I was not pregnant but it was my menstruation that VAT to come) and the typical, toRecognize certain symptoms such as the increase in smell ... I would make me the test as soon as possible to start controlling me better in the event that it was positive.

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
02/25/2015 5:23 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

By the way girls, could you get me out of a doubt what do I have ???I am 31+4 weeks and the weekend of the week K comes my partner wants to give me a weekend at a hotel of these of all inclusive, with a session of spa included.They do not include back massage but I will take care of me, because I am fatal!Weno, the fact is that I am not sure that I can enjoy that spa session (Turkish baths, jacuzzi, thermal pools, saunas ...) since I have heard that it is not good for pregnant women.Is that true ??I have no thought at all getting into a pk sauna overwhelm me a lot, but in a warm pool of those bubbles and others, I would not tell him not to hehehe any can he get me out of this doubt ???I can enjoy that gift without problems?

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
02/25/2015 7 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Hello Aruky.

That of the spa is not compatible with pregnancy because they delay the walls of the pelvic floor or something, I do not know very well because it is but we cannot go from spa, but neither from hot pools at such high temperatures.At Christmas I took one and I had to give it to the midwife that I did not even think of.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/25/2015 8:21 p.m.

To the rest, lighting for your support !!!

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/25/2015 8:22 p.m.

Anna, breastfeeding increases calorie spending ... normally affects a lot in the basal and less in HC ratios.I do not know since you have introduced the complementary feed, nor the quantity ... the first year first the tit and then the food ... the milk has to be the main thing during the first year.As well as normal, when they start eating they leave so much and it is normal that the needs of the basal.When I started working, I noticed a lot when I was doing the morning or I left without waking up.I don't think the post of breakfast is just the fault of breastfeeding ... to see if I explain myself ... before pregnancy as I had that post?Maybe TB did a peak there and you didn't look at yourself and now with the routine of pregnancy you are more attentive ...

I would look at the basal, do you carry a bomb?And that milk until the year is its main food.If after the year you keep breastfeeding, you will need more insulin.From 9 months you may do some breastfeeding strike and that drives the glycemia crazy, they are a few days and the solution mucas corrections.

Aruky, I think the spa is bad the first quarter and lastIt seemed correct to the gine.

tica's profile photo
tica
02/25/2015 10:30 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls,

Aryi How are you?Soon with your baby.
Aruky in the end have you gone to the spa?

The others how are you?

I really really distressed, yesterday we saw the baby perfectly.It measures 58 mm.At first he told us that it looked like a girl, but after maybe I wasn't so clear.
It has nasal bone and nucral transludence (for what I have read) is in normal values ​​1.84mm.
But when combining the results with the analysis data we get a high risk for Down Syndrome (1/41).They have not explained us much more, the eporate was a cassock.So we have an appointment and imagined that they will explain the test of amniocentesis.

Anyway, a little anguish until knowing the result but how we are so clear that if we want to do it, because there is no other to wait.

I have read a lot online and although that probability comes out, it does not have to go wrong, only amniocentesis is a diagnostic test.The other is a screening test.

Has it happened to you?

I feel the rollazo, I wanted to share it with you.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
02/28/2015 11:48 a.m.

@Vita be calm my cousin something similar happened and they made hercentesis and went well and has a beautiful 15 -month -old boy, what happens is that sometimes things say a little without touch and without giving much explanation

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/28/2015 9:01 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Vita, I understand that you are worried and scared.I would be!But although the test has come out with that high risk result does not mean that the disease has to have then ...
I hope everything goes well and is in a scare.Good luck, beautiful!

Today they have told me that they will have to make me caesarean section for a myoma operation three years ago.I expected it to be not so, because I wanted to have the possibility of a natural birth.I know it may seem nonsense, but for me it has not been good news.I had a bad time with the recovery of that operation and I'm afraid to be like this again.But well, I hope everything goes well.

How about the others?I already made the 4D echo and we could see our little girl.It was very exciting.I already want to have her with me.How long are going to do these two months!

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
03/02/2015 11:21 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Hello everyone, how are you?How are you going?
@Vita calm for tomorrow that you'll see that everything goes well.
@Elisarueda that well of the echo and because of the cesaria if they recommend will be the best.
@Yoli How is your little girl going?Surely a princess made.
And the rest?
I did the pregnancy and negative test (as I expected) to see if this month I already lowered my rule because I have more and more weight and I guess I will be retaining liquids (since December without a rule ..) and the thyroid helpingThis ... what do you want everything to be normal and be able to start looking!
A kiss for all!: \ ">

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/02/2015 3:04 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.