{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

A lot of encouragement Yoli!I hope everything is going great !!!

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/17/2015 12:21 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Hello girls, how are you doing everything ???I hope you are having a good pregnancy, within our "complications" .. Yoli, I am very encouraged that you will surely have a beautiful baby and everything goes well.And to others, I see that some are also in the final stretch, that well.I am going to do now the 31st week, and if it is true that I have had some ups and downs in this last month, my glycemias have risen a lot and my hem went up a pelin, but nothing worrying.Only that I am surprised that despite a seeing in my 7 months of pregnancy, more than 5 different tootologies, the latter (which I had not seen in my life) treated me as a pregnant gestational diabetics and was aimed a lot to see my controlsAnd my hemo (I remember that it is currently 6.6) to the point that an fasting control of 101, she discarded it as good for being high @-) I wish my controls were always 100 ejjejeje the truth is that she left me quite worriedBecause I even wanted to enter to stabilize the glycemias ... Luckily my educator (diabetics like us :)) convinced her that my diabetes is a pre -managed and that my hemo did not have so bad, only that I needed some adjustments at this point of pregnancy.After that, my levels have improved quite a lot (they are not perfect but within some "limits) although it is true that just now this week I am already noticing a certain insulin resistance. Those that you have already been here at this stage, youThe same thing happened?
By the way, tomorrow I have my second echocardiogram .. I hope everything goes well, and tell me that my little is strong, healthy and with good weight [-o <

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
02/17/2015 6:22 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

Good morning!How about everything?@aruky How did that visit?The insulin resistance in the third quarter I think I have read something here and that once you have to go down a lot, but do not believe me because I have not lived it (with the desire I have!).

@Yoli, do we have the girl already?How was it?Tell us!

And the rest how are you going?I continue with my controls and more controls, desing to get the final of May to see my new hemo.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/18/2015 11:40 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Hi :)>- Today I was in the end, for the bomb and for the moment improving and that I am very good, then I take out the subject that I wanted to get pregnant with this end of year or so ... and I told me what yesWe are still good for me permission for the end of year, or January that comes at most ... that I am very happy: D now to take care of myself and wait for the months to spend the months ......

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
02/18/2015 8:36 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

How good @lauriii27 !!This year will be ours, you will see!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/18/2015 8:52 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Hello again girls, how are you.Well, Irenemv the echocardiogram did very well, everything is perfect, its little heart is going great and very fast :) already weighs 1,729 grams !!!And I am 31 weeks hehehej according to this one pelin chubby belly but the weight in general is inside the percentile.It seems to me that it is going to be a gone pelin hehehey but hey, I don't care whenever I come healthy.Girls (Irenemv and Lauriii27), you will see how in this year your levels improve and start this beautiful stage of being pregnant.To those who have already had your babies or you are about to have it, I wanted to make a query ... It is true that by normal general to the diabetics we tend to advance the birth, or some to have their baby in the date and natural form???

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
02/19/2015 12:19 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Aruky, I'm glad that everything goes well.31 weeks now!Well, I am 28, so we are very similar :) To me the baby's weight is something that worries me, for now it seems okay, because whenever I ask me they are inside normal, but I haveHe said that he usually gets weight at the end ... I think what worries us most is that, that comes healthy.I also understand that diabetic moms often anticipate childbirth, to see what they tell here ...
Good luck to those you are starting now.It costs a job to take care, but it is worth it, sure.At first I did not enjoy my pregnancy for the concern that something went wrong, but now I am calmer and I can tell you that it is a wonderful experience.
And who is the next one here to give birth?I imagine that Yoli will already have his baby in his arms ... Aruky is 31 weeks and I have 28. How are the others?

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
02/19/2015 12:38 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Good for both!@Elisarueda that I think will happen to me, because of so much reading and reading that the first quarter you have to be very controlled, that the organs are being formed, etc ... it overwhelms me a lot, but well, of readers and see thatEverything can go well, it makes me think because I can do it too!
A kiss for all and keep taking care of yourself!:)

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/19/2015 12:54 p.m.

Hello, the normal thing is to advance it to the.3.My recommendation is that if you will cause you to ask for the maneuver of Halmiton a few days before ... it is very painful, but if the difference works it is total with a real induction.

Yoli, he waited that your baby is very good!
Courage to all

tica's profile photo
tica
02/19/2015 2:54 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Tica, could you explain what the Hamilton maneuver consists of?So when I asked him, he will not sound to Chino hehehe by the way, did you get a lot to be told to be natural?In week 37 !!That makes me think that I have everything prepared just in case ejje

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
02/19/2015 5:17 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

That he moved so much in the first pregnancy is weird, but not impossible ... they caused me in 38+1 and because of what they told me and because it was the induction I would have put me alone in a couple of days...

Halminton's maneuver consists of separating the membranes when they make you a touch ... it is very painful, it is bleeding, there are contractions, but it can trigger childbirth.They told me that they were going to stimulate me, ask if it was the halminton and they told me that no ... but because of the symptoms that I had and how I unleashed the delivery I had all the pints ... but it is complicated that they tell youopenly.Search online, there is a lot of information and many people find ... but if they will induce you, better to try it ....

tica's profile photo
tica
02/19/2015 8:23 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hi Aruky:
I was caused by risk pregnancy protocol in week 39. As Tica says it is better to child alone.Because mine were 36 hours of delivery.But not all bodies are the same.
Yoli, I hope everything went well.
ANI

melimperia's profile photo
melimperia
02/19/2015 9:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls!
On Wednesday I was on the doctor and they told me in the echocardium that their heart was very stable, so very well.And weight 3151, which is great but in normal parameters, but it is huge already!
Next Wednesday I have monitors and appointment with them again and we already realized the day of induction, but they told me that for next week ... so I arrive at the 38th of Milagro.
@Aruky, it is very normal to have insulin resistance in that week, in fact you will have to get up every little time, then you regulate more.I now have more hypos and I am going down insulin.
@Ica, I have written a private to tell me more about Hamilton's maneuver because I have been reading and say that sometimes it works and sometimes not, but I do not want to do it many days before the day of induction because I will not be even in the38 still.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/20/2015 10:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Today I had a horrible hypoglycemia.It cost me a lot of overwhelming.I have had a bad time, I hope I haven't hurt my baby ... every day I hate this disease more.

ElisaRueda
02/21/2015 4:48 p.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

Goodbdias girls !!!

Thank you very much for Bueros Animos !!!

My little one and I are already at home, she is perfect and I recover me.Finally, it was an emergency celery due to induction failure, I was not even three hours with the rospes that put you and in a contraction a higher pelin to my little one, the cordon in the neck and foot is lucked.They attended me with medicine and touching me to see if they stabilized her because she left.The pulsations lowered them brutally and running for Quirofano and finally brought her out;The scare was enormous to think that I lost my little one !!!

I went very bad physically and animating without strength.I'm going to recover little by little and my girl is a Biberon because I didn't put it out since I had no strength and I also had nothing at all.I was putting it al.iar.I was feeling rejection of Darlr my chest and with the animals for the soils and I fear to take rejection of my little one for it and after what we had had happened!

Anyway, we are already at home gaining and I recover

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/22/2015 9:03 a.m.

@Yoli, I'm very happy that everything has already happened and you are both well.A lot of strength now and enjoy your little one !!
@Elisarueda, if it serves you, I have had several scares in pregnancy with the hypos and the baby is ok.You have to seek by all means not to have them but there are times that it is inevitable, do not feel guilty.Much encouragement.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/22/2015 11:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Yoli, I feel a lot how bad you have had.It must have been very hard, but at least you have it with you and I am very happy that she is healthy.Don't feel bad about not being able to breastfeed.You have tried!Now to recover and enjoy your little one.A hug.
Thank you very much for the spirits, Aryi, yesterday I was all day of downturn, but it is happening to me.I hope you don't repeat yourself!It is that as soon as the routine is changed, everything is complicated ... I will have to be more pending.

ElisaRueda
02/22/2015 11:58 a.m.

DM1 2006
Lantus 8 - 3

Well @yoli you have the reward already in my arms.Now to recover and enjoy this precious stage.
The rest, how are you going?With my rule without appearing since December 18 that it was the last one, putting my hand in the fire that I have not run risks and even knowing that it can take after leaving the contraceptives ... I think it's too much, it's many daysAlready, more than two months.Anyway, it will return.But it disappoints me to think that there is a problem and I cannot get my long -awaited pregnancy.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/22/2015 9:11 p.m.

Yoli congratulations for your healthy girl !!!!What a fright you had to pass.Do not worry about the chest, I am of the opinion that you have to be practical if you can, well, if then because of the reason it turns out that you cannot or can be very difficult, I do not think that there is a need to suffer or martyr ourselvesTherefore, that today we have very good food indicated for babies.

Irenemv does not disappoint you, namely why it will not come to you.In case I serve you, without coming to the story once I was about 4 months without a rule, about to take some pills indicated for that and just then came to me.And it is not that he was going through any special situation of nerves and things.Much encouragement.

I remain quite well, wanting to arrive on Friday to go to the ultrasound and bump and give me the results of the analyzes because I will meet 12 weeks, the first quarter !!!As you read that if something has to happen it is easier in the 1st quarter, I already stay a little quieter.

Greetings to all.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
02/23/2015 3:02 p.m.

@Yoli Enorabuena !!Poor the scare that you had to have, but now you have your reward and because of the chest you do not worry look at the positive side when you go with bottles you can go turning your partner and you to give it the bibis.

@Irenemv have you done a pregnancy test in case the flies?

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/23/2015 3:12 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.