{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I have appeared in the third month of pregnancy and I hope that when I will return to normal and do not have to take anything;But I think this will stay, well to see what happens .....

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/12/2015 6:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Yoli, the infusion is dry leaves, they sell them in any herbalist.

They told me what you say gala, which is because of a subject of the autoimmune, which is likely to have more.In my family there are no diabetes but hypothyroidism, so I imagined that one day I would touch me ... I have been six years or so.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/13/2015 9:49 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

In my family (parents, uncles, cousins, grandparents ..) There are neither diabetes, nor thyroid, I am the 1st generation, what a grace

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/13/2015 9:58 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It happens to me, Gala, I am the first in both: diabetes and thyroid.My parents are healthier than me :)
The thyroid appeared to me at 3 or 4 years of debuting with diabetes, they told me that they are two diseases that usually go together ... but I am not worried too much, the truth, compared to the 6 punctures a day of the diabetesThe thyroid pastillite doesn't bother anything ...

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
02/13/2015 10:49 a.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

Also at 4 years of diabetes.
I wish the diabetes was the same, I already signed and took 25 pills not a

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/13/2015 11:52 a.m.

Hello. I am not new in everything.And I am a diabetic.And I'm pregnant with little and get up with a hiccup and went to take a yogurt and I saw the Lantus I thought I hadn't put it on and put it again.It is dangerous for the fetus

sheila's profile photo
sheila
02/14/2015 2:33 a.m.

Sheila, if you put insulin twice, is very dangerous for the fetus and for you.Watch all day and if you are low eat or go to the hospital

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/14/2015 4:58 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Girls, to see if you can help me.I am in week 19 and from time to time I get positive ketone but with well -controlled diabetes and my glycemis are fine.I have been told to eat more Hirates but some think that it is also necessary to control glycemia, you have also lowered hydrates.Do not do what to do: they do not leave after some hiccup (take) or because as little although it does not seem to me.I do 2'5-3-3.Be little?Has anyone happened to him?
I am very overwhelmed that Acetona hurts baby but the doctors and endless do not imported it if they are controlled glycemia.Now to take acetone I am in more ltas insulin dose and more HC every 3 hors.

Boira's profile photo
Boira
02/14/2015 5:51 p.m.

Hello girls !!

@boira that each must eat what he needs and see the glucose indicators.

I am in the imagueda hospital in Friday because of the tension, I got the minimum and I was hichadisima and decided to leave me;From Momenro I am with medication and tomorrow I hope they tell me something if I go home with the treatment or cause my birth.

I will be counted !!, hehehej.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/15/2015 8:42 p.m.

Oh @yoli that little you have left, you will see how soon you improve and see if tomorrow you had your baby with you!What an illusion!

I continue with my folk and eutirox acid, in the end of 100 and starting it in half.

My controls, very good, with average of 110 or so, so very happy.These days with the free are helping me, I am seeing the trend much better and I hope to continue improving so that my next consultation in May is to tell me that everything is in order and I can put myself to it.

A kiss for all!: x

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/15/2015 10:20 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Today I have finally gone to the endocrine and the hem of the analysis has come out at 6.8.

I have told the endocrine that we were considering going for a baby and what goals I had to meet and it has told me that it is approved but that I continue to stop taking care of me as in recent months.He has also told me that as soon as I have to go at high risk and that now hemo is fine, but that when he goes to high risk, he has to be perfectiiiiiiiiiii and that I prepare because they are demanding.

I have also taught him the Dexcom and has freaked out, he loved it, but it seemed very strong that I would never have seen it and that when I asked my prices and explain to him he tells that it is a shame that this is light years to arrive for everyone ...

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/16/2015 3:54 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

@Boira, you have to make more meals a day as you have told you, 3 are very few.Try to distribute hydrates.They told me at least 15 rations a day.

@Yoli, I hope everything is going well, tell us.

@lauriki Congratulations!Now to enjoy the process: D

I go on Wednesday to the echoes and the endocrine and gine, to see what they tell me, I hope they let me reach at least 38.

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/16/2015 4:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

Lauriki, that is the penalty, that the endocrine are not informed of the new devices, we are talking about the Dexcom has been in the market and that of Medtronic too, moreover, that of Medtronic can go along with the bomb without receiver.It is true that we are few who have it since everyone can afford it and those who have it is making an effort, but its obligation is to inform ourselves and then each one decides if it can or do not.
By the way, congratulations, now do homework and take care of yourself even more !!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/16/2015 5:56 p.m.

Gala, the Dexcom can also work with the Animas Vibe Pump Vibe without receiver, I have seen it in American forums, but since I do not use bomb I do not know if that pump is available in Spain.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/16/2015 6 p.m.

Hello girls !!!, I'm still in the hospital and possibly tomorrow they cause my birth to see what happens.I will inform you to see how everything;I know that everything goes well and that is born healthy.

YOLI's profile photo
YOLI
02/16/2015 9:18 p.m.

I encourage yoli !!That you have it in your arms now

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/16/2015 9:27 p.m.

Encourage @yoli !!You'll see how everything goes great and Sanita Sanita is born!: D: x

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
02/16/2015 9:52 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Yoli that you do very well.You will see that happiness when you are with your little one.Much encouragement you will tell us.

Lauriki well for your hemo now to have a good time.

Vita's profile photo
Vita
02/16/2015 10:16 p.m.

Courage, Yoli !!How little you are missing.I hope it's going great.How good, you will have your little one in arms

ElisaRueda's profile photo
ElisaRueda
02/16/2015 10:55 p.m.

DM1 2006
Novorapid 14-5-3 (+correcciones)
Lantus 8 - 3
Última hemo: 5.1

I encourage Yoli, I hope that when you read this you already have your little one in my arms and everything has gone well.
Lauriki, as far as I know the animas with Dexcom here they still do not put it at least in my hospital, although I tell you a xosa, if every time I want to see the sugar I have to get the bomb I prefer the receiver in my bag, total totoday are not synchronized ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/16/2015 11:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.